• The LensDepot.c

• Contact: sales@thelensdepot.com
    • Phone: 407-964-1075
    • Customer Support: 407-964-1075
    • Business Hours: 9-5 Mon-Fri

"I was refused service at The Lens Depot today by someone that introduced himself "as one of the managers" but refused to provide me with a name. I was told that I would need a $600 deposit to rent out the gear I needed due to my Drivers License being suspended. I quickly resolved the issue (less then 15 minutes) and came back with proof from the DMV, suddenly I was told that I needed now to pay $1300 deposit or not rent it at all, when I tried to complain, I was told by the "manager" to get out of the store and have a good day. That they didnt have to rent me the gear. I asked AGAIN why the deposit doubled, he said it was "Based on the fact he didnt like me or my attitude" I asked if that is how they based amount of deposit and was informed that yes. I advised this would cost my production as we were less then 24 hours from shooting and again "manager" said he didnt care and looked me up and down saying "I didnt need that many microphones anyway". I was discriminated against and looked down due to being Latino since the second I entered the store and their practices of basing "amount of deposits" on if the person LIKES me or not is preposterous to say the least. I asked for his name to file a complaint and he refused to give it. It was the worst experience in customer service I've ever experienced in my entire life."

"Absolutely idea way to rent equipment. Easy, affordable, and convenient! They will definitely be my only go-to place for equipment rentals.Thanks for doing what you do! :)"

"Excellent equipment and easy to rent/return for a local. Will definitely use again in the future."

"Excellent equipment, service on-line and in person, and excellent rental price. This was 1st time
renting, I picked up the order promptly, and was able to make quick return change through shipping, everything was excellent. This will be my go-to for rentals in the future.

This review was modified by jantenney on September 28 2012 01:14:44 PM

"Have dealt with multiple times, and will continue to use them for my lens rental needs.

Gear is top notch and in great condition.

Customer service is stellar - FedEx missed my delivery for some reason, and before I even knew it, they had called both FedEx and me to arrange pickup and extended my rental period to accommodate for the hassle.

"Everything went smoothly; from the order, to the verification, to the pickup/drop-off. "

"This is the second time I have used The Lens Depot. Their equipment is great, the ir prices are great and their service is top notch."

"A wonderful experience, renting from theLensDepot as a first timer. They totally caught my goof ordering the wrong lens with a specific attachment, corrected it with me immediately and all was well. Everything arrived on time for my event, neatly packaged, and the process of returning was just as simple. I will definitely be using them in the future."

"I was extremely pleased with my rental. The communication with the staff was superb, and the lens arrived well packaged. I lost the lens cap someplace along the way, and they charged a very fair $10 replacement fee. I wouldn't hesitate to rent from them again in the future."

This review was modified by annerk on June 22 2012 03:44:16 PM

"The Lens Depot is extremely knowledgable , proficient and timely with all of the orders that I have placed with them over the last 3 years. The equipment always arrives on or before promised and it is packed well. I am extremely pleased with every order that i have placed."

"The Lens Depot.com is one of the best online camera rental retailers. Equipment is top-notch, service is extraordinary and the owners are genuine and friendly. I have rented cameras and lenses from then since 2009 and have always been pleased. I have recommended them to many friends."

"This was my first experience renting equipment and it was extremely positive. I received emails throughout the process letting me know the status of the order and shipment, and reminders about the return shipment date. I am more willing to look into renting in the future because The Lens Depot made it so easy."

"This was my first experience renting a lens and will definitely use The Lens Depot again. The lens arrived on time, was well packed with instructions on how to return, and the lens was clean and in good repair. I'll definitely use them again."

Scott997's Avatar

South Florida

"The LensDepot.com is an excellent company to deal with.
They make the rental process extremely easy and will custom tailor the rental to meet your needs, including excellent extension deals. They have exceeded my expectations. Whenever I need a specific lens for a project or are thinking about buying a lens but want to try it out first, they are the answer.

"What a great operation! I'm local, so it was super easy to zip down to their convenient office to pick up & return the 24-70 Canon 2.8L lens. The equipment was packed very well and was in excellent shape. The pictures were outstanding! I was very, very pleased! Will definitely do business with The Lens Depot again!! And will recommend them to all of my friends!!!"

Share The LensDepot.com LLC's store rating

The LensDepot.com LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The LensDepot.com LLC is not a merchant member
The LensDepot.com LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!