The L Store (Leibermann Inc.) Reviews - go-l.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.00/10 2 reviews

The L Store (Leibermann Inc.) is not a merchant member
The L Store (Leibermann Inc.) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I recently purchased a Hollywood Gold laptop with a Pure-Ram hard drive from L Computers (GO-L). I have not seen any computer that comes within miles of the performance achieved with this product. I am impressed with the way that the laptop has been tweaked and setup, but what I am most impressed with is the Pure-Ram. It allows application performance I only dreamed about. The only complaint I have about the laptop is a relatively short battery life, but I suppose I should have expected that with a 17" screen. All in all I am extremely happy with my purchase and support and will definitely be a repeat customer in the future."

"We ordered 2 'MACH 3.8' machines. The entire experience was a nightmare. ZERO customer service. ZERO accountability. Product that was delivered (months late) was dramatically different from what was advertised / ordered. We returned the (wrong) product and they charged us a 'restocking fee' that was over 15% ($21,000 order). We waited more than 30 days after returning the machines for this partial refund. I would strongly suggest not doing business with these people. We have filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau, the Attorney Generals Office, and the Federal Trade Commission. "