Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"Iamshaman is the most reliable vendor for entheogens I have had the pleasure of finding. Their customer service is outstanding and their products are always the highest quality. I am a repeat customer with them and have yet to be disappointed. Their shipping is fast and discreet, as I have never waited more than 3 days for my order, although I usually receive it after only 2 days! I highly recommend iamshaman or shaman's gardens, their parent company."

"GREAT people at Iamshaman.com... I ordered some products by sending CASH IN THE MAIL, which is always a scary thing to do. After I sent the money, I decided I didn't want the product anymore, and would like to cancel my order. If I owned an online store, this would kind of annoy me, especially considering that it costs money to return money to the customer. Not only did they return ALL my cash with no "processing fees," but also they did so through priority mail with a tracking number. If that's not an example of top-notch dedication to customer satisfaction, then I don't know what is. Though I cannot yet speak for the quality of their products (I have not received them), I do know that IAmShaman makes sure that you as the customer are satisfied, and I had a very pleasant experience with them. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED."

"Very good products, nice communication, item was shipped fast and received in Lithuania after processing by customs. The package was discreet also. I will be recommending them to my friends and will buying again. Thank you IAmShaman! "

"My personal experience with IAmShaman has been so good that I decided to write this review. I have never written a review because I felt that nobody really deserved it. IAmShaman is the first online store that made me so pleased that I made the decision to thank them personally and I will recommend this website to all friends and family."

"Great vendors! Fast shipping and decent prices. Would buy from them again."

"I was originally referred to I Am Shaman a couple of years ago. Being a web designer (and a snotty one at that, at the time), I felt like I was at a possibly low-grade emporium. IAmShaman has taught me many things, one of which is to not judge a book by its cover.

The website has a multitude of high quality products, of which I have never been dissatisfied. Even within a single species of plant, they typically offer several "grades" to choose from, giving an overall very wide selection of quality versus price. You can usually find exactly the match you are looking for.

Beyond that, the discreetness of billing and shipping is unparalleled. Their staff is generous, careful to address issues, and genuine -- which is not too common in the corporate world of business. In the event I have to speak to them, I am confident a reasonable outcome can be obtained.

I would like to mention, I am filling out this review because of a recent exchange with the staff. While complementing them on their exemplary service, I was thanked for my purchases, and asked to support the company in a public space. I whole-heartedly enjoy giving a few minutes of my day to support this amazing service.

-Kyle Kirchner

"My first time ordering from IAmShaman was sometime back in 2007 or 2008. At that time I had only purchased from about two or three other vendors and right away IAmShaman became my number one vendor for several years. Over the years I have ordered from many other vendors and can still say that they make my top three. Very professional and discreet with top quality Maeng Da Kratom. Service has always been quick and have never had any mistakes made with orders. I recommend their Crushed Maeng Da Kratom, Patchouli Leaf and Parmotrema Menyamyaense Rock Blooms."

"Before reading further know this. I am personally recommending, no ADVOCATING you experience a purchase from The IAmShaman Shop. I purchased 4oz of Bali Kratom incense and the smallest available order of HB woodrose seeds. Let me just say the price i paid is unbeatable. If that is false please correct me and show me something better. The kratom is packaged delicately and safely in two bags,(one inside the other) the outside bag was labeled specifically and correctly what I ordered. The seeds came in an appropriate size bag also labeled accordingly. My invoice even came stamped "Carefully packaged by MIKE" which also included a kind "thank you". Indeed it was carefully packaged. The quality of the product appears excellent so far, though neither one has been put to use. On the 18th (Saturday) of this month I ordered my products using express mail, which was delivered by FedEx.I received my package today, the 21st(Tuesday) around 10 am. I immediately received an e-mail confirming my order, and received a second one once it had shipped. My experience ordering ethnobotanical products are very limited as this is only my second purchase ever. my last purchase was from Arena Ethnobotanicals (also reputable) the reason I tried IAmShaman is because of their excellent price. So far this guys are my primary source unless I find something better. 5 stars. "

"IAmShaman delivered on all fronts.

Excellent pricing, products, customer service & rapid shipping.

I highly recommend doing business with this vendor.

"I have ordered from Shaman's Garden multiple times over the past few months, and the quality of product was always what I expected. With the customer reviews (for specific products) listed on the website, I was able to find the right product for me that I am VERY, VERY happy with. The customer service is always great; the one time I couldn't access the tracking for a shipment I was able to contact them and get the problem corrected quickly. They send out coupons and have discounts too... which you don't always encounter with other vendors. I'm really happy with this company ,happy enough to write a review, and I never do that. :) Peace kids"

"IAmShaman is the best. The product quality is consistently good, and the customer service is excellent. I have been doing business with them for a few years now, and I have never had a bad experience. 99.99% of the time, they get the order exactly right, and the one or two times they have made a mistake, they have fixed it immediately and been really nice about it.

They're the best!

"Great company. Great product."

modified review This review was modified by jlynnsmith on March 03 2013 01:35:00 PM

"I recently purchased from I am Shaman on Jan 11th. I recieved an email stating the item had been shipped on that date. Having not recieved my order in 6 days I looked up the tracking information and found the package did not actually leave Chicago (where they are located) until Jan 15!! I recieved my package today however and am pleased with the product itself. Im not sure if it should take 4 days to leave the Chicago sorting facilty though. "

"I had an issue but they corrected said problem and were nothing but nice and accommodating. I was new to this and they not only replaced my order but helped me find an item better suited to my needs!! FANTASTIC PEOPLE and FANTASTIC SHOP!!! I would and will recommend them to everyone!

EDITED TO ADD---I have been ordering for a lot of people and myself for over a month now. Always good product and they are always nice and helpful.

modified review This review was modified by bafloyd on January 03 2013 11:05:33 AM

"total disappointment, i ordered 28 dollars of their strongest smoking blend called chill. i didnt feel relaxed, chill or anything like it. i contacted them and they say they have a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. so i checked it out and they only refund UNopened product so i guess im out 28 dollars. how do i know im not satisfied without opening the bag? needless to say i gave them a chance to make me feel like i hadnt been screwed over and they showed that they just dont care. not to mention that i paid for 3 to 5 day shipping. i ordered on the 24th and didnt recieve it till the 30th. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-18-2013

shamanelf, The IAmShaman Shop rep has responded

“Chris,
When you first emailed us, we responded with details about the all-natural smoking blend you purchased, and informed you of our 100% satisfaction guarantee which applies to all of our products, opened or not. We then messaged you through email and through ResellerRatings on December 6th. We were hoping for a return or a reply since that time.

We're very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with one of the products we offer at our shop. As always, we're here to address any issues any of our customers might have, and always ask customers to simply call or email us first to give us the opportunity to personally address any issues you might have with us, your orders, or any of the products we carry from a wide range of distributors and suppliers. You are of course covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, and we're still happy to issue a full refund or replacement if you choose to return your order.

Note that your order was packed up on Saturday 11/24/2012 and via Priority Mail and processed by USPS on the next business day, 11/26/2012. This was the fastest we could get your package out according to the shipping method you selected.

Also, as we all know, every body is different, and every one of us reacts differently to everything from foods to medicines to drinks to herbal products. What some swear by, others feel absolutely nothing at all. What some might get terribly ill over, may completely heal others.

We only carry products that we all personally believe in here at the shop, and a product we presently believe in is the SweetSmoke line of products. Their line of herbal smoking blends are crafted from organic-grown herbs when available, partly because their formulas are based on blends that have a rich Shamanic history, and partly because their blends are completely free of any glues, synthetics, and other substances such as potentially-dangerous research chemicals that have become headline news recently.

So, we kindly ask if you would consider giving us a rating based on what we do in these instances, which includes getting you the products you offer as quickly as we say we will (we'll get you your products the next day if you order before 3:00PM, CST), providing you with clear information for our shop and the products we offer, addressing any problems or concerns you might have with your order in a timely manner, providing you with as much information as we can on any of the products we offer, having the items in stock, and so on. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Peacefulness,
Bodhi”

The IAmShaman Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The IAmShaman Shop is a merchant member
The IAmShaman Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.