• The Human Solut

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2015-07-10

"We have purchased various ergonomic products from The Human Solution and they are awesome! Great products and superior customer service. Thank you."

2015-07-01

"Hi,
I worked with a young man by the name of Greg Venditto. I believed I had received a monitor arm with a defect, but waited more than 30 days to let The Human Solution know about it. The Human Solution didn't even manufacture my product, but Greg went the extra mile to be the intermediary between myself and the manufacturer and was able to secure an exchange of products for me.

Greg was super nice and patient and even laughed at my dumb jokes; at least via instant messaging. The customer services reps at The Human Solution are among some of the best I have ever encountered.

Being a small business owner that is primarily customer service, it is nice to be the recipient of great customer care!

Thanks Greg, YOU ROCK!!!"

This review was modified by SUSIEBOLLIN on July 01 2015 10:39:55 AM

2015-06-30

"We ordered an Uplift 900 Electric Sit-Stand Desk a in order to try it out and see if we were satisfied with this product as a solution for our office. The desk arrived, assembly was straight forward, and it works perfectly. After testing for a month we are satisfied with the results and have ordered more."

This review was modified by RiskAnalyst on June 30 2015 08:35:43 AM

2015-06-29

"The Human Solution is great! Very helpful customer service - at the time of my order and months later when I needed support. We had such a good experience we ordered again."

This review was modified by mollyp555 on June 29 2015 11:14:17 AM

2015-06-26

"Greg Venditto at The Human Solution helped me via chat to select my keyboard tray and accessories and followed up with a quote that saved me money and time. He was responsive, creative and followed up when he said he would. Then, when I received my white keyboard tray and saw that it had a black band around it, he went to bat for me to get a solution that would fit with my decor and be a good fit ergonomically. He went above and beyond and I will definitely bring my business to Greg and his company again without reservation."

This review was modified by bonniemio on June 26 2015 06:51:06 AM

2015-06-24

"The product that I ordered was the 900 frame only with 2 heavy duty VESA monitor mounts. The packages arrived promptly via UPS and I was pleasantly surprised how well the items were packaged. Regarding the 900 base, everything is as described, which is excellent. Currently, the base holds a 2 inch thick x 30 inches deep x 7 feet long oak slab that weighs in a little over a 100 lbs, and about another 60 lbs of gear. When I adjust the height the base gives no indication that it's having trouble with the weight I've mounted on it. The monitor mounts are easy to put together and the clamps on them adjust to accommodate 3.25 inches in table top thickness, all the tools that are necessary to put the stand together are supplied. Customer support is superb. I had questions about which VESA monitor mounts to purchase based on my monitor's weight and Claire was very prompt and patient while we figured it out. I believe that the cable raceway and locking casters may be found at a better price elsewhere. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the items from The Human Solution."

This review was modified by mdanter on June 24 2015 01:00:53 PM

2015-06-23

"We love our "The Human Solution" Uplift (sit/stand) desks! We had tried several brands and not only was The Human Solution desks the most sturdy and attractive, they were also a better value the others we considered. Customer service was excellent! They were responsive and made ordering easy. Shipping was fast and everything arrived well packaged and safe. Plexpod is all about next-generation coworking and our members enjoy the latest, greatest, and coolest - and the Uplift desks have been a huge hit. We highly recommend the Uplift desk from The Human Solution! "

This review was modified by Plexpod on June 23 2015 11:43:58 AM

2015-06-18

"I had a very good interaction with The Human Solution. I had been shopping for a standing desk for a long time, and I felt that their quality, features, specs, and prices were the best combination and value. I had a great interaction with customer service while ordering the desk, and they advised on the various add-ons and accessories and what would best suit my needs.

We received the desk in a timely manner. However, there were a few minor hiccups with installation. I had 3 correspondences with customer service, and they were all delightful. They were patient and polite and helped me with everything I needed help with, including sending me parts that they were not obligated to provide. I can't recommend them enough for the quality of their customer service."

2015-06-16

"I ordered an Uplift 900 Desk from The Human Solution, and I'm very pleased. My sales rep (Claire) did an excellent job of helping me reach my office goal as we went back and forth about space and measurements and what was possible. If you live in Austin and are considering a stand-up/treadmill desk, I suggest you visit the showroom to see all of the finish options and of course the motorized desk legs in action. "

This review was modified by lobog on June 16 2015 09:00:58 AM

2015-06-09

"I bought my first chair from these guys last week.
Claire was incredibly helpful in helping me find the right chair for me. I must have tried at least 10!

Great store with great knowledgeable folks that will help you find the right product for you!

Also, same chairs as in Relax The Back (and many more) only cheaper. "

This review was modified by DaveL12 on June 09 2015 06:51:16 AM

2015-06-06

"Great service and a great produce. I read a lot of reviews before buying the Uplift desk, and I am extremely happy with my choice. The monitor arms are great too."

This review was modified by jeffersonraley on June 06 2015 04:38:38 PM

2015-06-05

"Just writing this in appreciation of my conversation with one of your representatives. I'm 6' 6" and it's incredibly difficult to find furniture that fits my size comfortably. As such, I often contact companies before any purchase to ask about product specifications, shipping/returns and warranties. I'd contacted three other companies prior to The Human Solution, and Daniel was by far the friendliest, knowledgeable and helpful. He was able to quickly answer my questions, shared his own suggestions, recommendations and personal experiences, along with things to keep in mind which I hadn't considered. Overall, he left me with a very positive impression of the company. I'm still in the process of winnowing down what to purchase, but Daniel's efforts today ensure that I will keep The Human Solution and it's offerings in mind now and in the future."

This review was modified by Echo_Norm on June 05 2015 03:42:31 PM

2015-02-16

"I ordered an Uplift Desk Base and a Treadmill. Within 2 weeks of receiving the items, the cost of the treadmill went down $100. The Human Solution Team would not provide a price adjustment.
Also, buyer beware: The site boasts "Easy Returns", but this is NOT true. They make you pay for all of the shipping plus a restocking fee for everything, even if it is unopened. I happen to be satisfied with my products, but they proffer this policy even when they have provided misleading information, resulting in an exchange."

This review was modified by Magaritte on February 16 2015 03:22:47 PM

2014-12-14

"BEWARE HIGH RETURN FEES - READ THEIR RETURN POLICY CAREFULLY. I ordered an ergonomic office chair online from The Human Solution. It was very uncomfortable and I decided to immediately return the item. I ended up having to pay inbound and outbound shipping plus a massive restocking fee for an item I returned in perfect condition. Just BEWARE. This cost me a ton of money for nothing. I would never shop here again."

2014-11-03

"In the past 4 months I have purchased 2 Uplift desks and accessories (great desks!), 3 keyboards, several mouses, and 2 of the ergonomic office chairs. I have been happy with the quality of the products and competitive prices; however the impressive customer service is really what keeps me returning for each purchase with Human Solution. I received exceptional ongoing assistance from Mr. Arevalo, including expert product descriptions and recommendations, and updates regarding my orders. I highly recommend Human Solution and will return for future purchases."

This review was modified by rdannels on November 03 2014 01:55:07 PM

Share The Human Solution (Square Grove LLC)'s store rating

The Human Solution (Square Grove LLC) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Human Solution (Square Grove LLC) is not a merchant member
The Human Solution (Square Grove LLC) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!