• Rating 9.50/10 54 reviews

The Human Solution (Square Grove LLC) is not a merchant member
    The Human Solution (Square Grove LLC) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • The Human Solution (Square Grove LLC) contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I purchased an Uplift900 and am enjoying the variability it provides between sitting on a chair, a stool or standing. The mechanics are smooth and well built. I will be recommending this desk to others."

modified review This review was modified by Evetsp on April 17 2014 12:45:09 PM

"I had eyes these desks (uplift 900) since I was in Seattle. Knowing I was moving to Austin shortly I held out & bought it for my new home office. Delivery was quick & professional; I opted to pay for the installation avail locally here in Austin. The installer was done in ~30 mins or so & everything was cabled up very nicely. They showed me how to operate the desk & its movement is very quiet & smooth. I opted for the black on black finish which is very stylish; although I eyed the real wood tops as well but am very happy with my choice & value. I would certainly recommend them from pre-sales & post sales & the videos for self-install seem very straightforward."

modified review This review was modified by Greggae512 on February 26 2014 04:11:29 PM

"I purchased an UpLift 900 desk and this is my experience start to almost finish:

More than two weeks after I placed my order, I had not heard anything about the status of the order so I checked the last email they sent me to see how to get an update. There didn't seem to be any information there so I tried their website and it says, "You can always find out the current status of your order by going to your email and finding the order confirmation email we sent you." After reading that I was pretty confused because I had JUST checked that very email and didn't see anything. So I scrutinize the email thoroughly and notice that I didn't see the information because its blank! "Order Status: ___" and "Tracking: ___" are both blank. So I used their live chat on the website to try and figure out what is going on and even though the representative responded right away, 20 minutes of time passed between the representative's, "One moment while I find out" to his, "it should go out for delivery today." Now I wonder if it ever would have shipped if I hadn't investigated. To this day, the order status and tracking is still blank on the order status page so clearly their statement about where to find updates is incorrect.

Upon receipt of my desk, the freight shipper informed me that I would have to take delivery of the two giant pieces of plywood and palette. The plywood was enormous. At first, I thought I would bring it downstairs to the basement, but it was way too big to make the corner on the stairs. I was having trouble thinking because my wife was nagging me so hard about bringing plywood into the house. (We live in a condo.) I highly recommend you have a saw on hand to cut the plywood down to a more manageable size and save yourself the wife drama.

I did not receive the correct quantity of M-5x16 pan head screws to complete assembly. I went to home depot to purchase the 4 that were missing, but they did not have any. My area of expertise is definitely not knowing the correct metric conversion to find a similar american screw, and as such I purchased a screw that was too long. It had not occurred to me that they simply wouldn't have the metric screw in stock so I didn't bring the one of them with me. Now I have to return to home depot again.

Furthermore, if you offer the service of pre drilling the holes for your customers then you should probably make sure the holes are aligned. Hopefully I can borrow a drill from someone or I will be further annoyed. My coworkers were excited to see the desk, but now all I can show them is my disappointment.

I complained to customer service and they did not even offer to ship me the correct screws. Sometimes it’s the thought that counts, but clearly none was given as they did not even give an apology about the screw count error! They did however apologize for the drilling mistake. Whoopy-dooooo!

In conclusion, this entire debacle could have been avoided if my wife would have just let me put my existing desk on cinder blocks, but she refused to allow cinder blocks into our home. She said they would look ugly so I told her to knit a beautiful afghan to drape over them. She told me to go somewhere and do something unmentionable to myself. Cinder blocks do not need assembly and cost about a buck each. It would have been one thousand times cheaper and less headache. I already have a stool to sit at a raised desk if I needed. Instead, this desk has basically become my worst nightmare come true.

Is the desk worth the money? I have no idea…I haven’t completed assembly. I can only measure this in headache, and so far it hasn’t been worth it.

modified review This review was modified by bobsky on December 31 2013 11:04:15 AM

"I placed and order for a NaturalPoint TrackIR 5 as they had the best price on it, and a good forum reputation. They shipped fast, they were great to deal with. "

"Excellent service. Staff very helpful in selecting the appropriate products. I will definitely work with them in the future. Staff have ergonomics training and are not just "product pushers". Very helpful in asking the right questions to help me solve my problem."

"I've ordered the UpLift Hover Adjustable Height Desk 445 from The Human Solution and I love it! The desk was shipped with UPS which unfortunately were not careful and broke the corner of the table top during delivery. I took pictures and contacted The Human Solution, and their customer support gave me an extraordinary service and immediately shipped a brand new table top, keeping in touch over e-mail to verify the progress, and giving additional explanations on how to operate the desk. I'm very satisfied with the product and the service and enjoy the freedom of moving between standing and sitting while working! It's important for me to emphasize that I ordered the desk after a thorough online research, and it seemed the UpLift Hover 445 gives the best cost/benefit on the market. Before placing the order, I talked in an online chat with the company's representative and he patiently and kindly answered all my questions."

"My wife works so hard that I decided to please her with a custom wood height adjustable ergonomic desk for her birthday. She is so happy to be able to stand and work at the same time. The desk looks so good!!! The staff were very helpful in helping pick out the right configuration and were especially helpful when I called for help putting the desk together (although it wasn't that hard, on par with IKEA). The desk came just in time for her bday!"

"Ordered a computer accessory from them. They shipped quickly, package was well packed, item was new and sealed as advertised, and it was the best price I could find online."

"I purchased two Steelcase Leap Chairs from Human Solution in May 2011. The service I received from the moment I called them and ownership over the last 4 montsh has been excellent. They were responsive, knowledgeable and had my interest and happiness in mind at all times. In addition to the best service they also had the best price on these chairs and they shipped quickly and free of charge. I cannot say more positive things about my experience shopping with the Human Solution. I highly recommend them."

"The Human Solution is a great company to purchase from. I recently bought a Trackbar. The expert reviews were candid and offered great assistance in helping me select an ergonomic mouse. Their communications with me were superb, and the products I ordered were shipped promptly.

After using the trackbar for 1.5 months it started having tracking issues (moving side to side across the screen uncontrollably). So, I called their 1-800 number and their customer service representative quickly recognized it as a hardware issue. They are sending me a return shipping authorization and a new Trackbar with absolutely no hassle.

This is a great company in my book. I just hope the next Trackbar works reliably.

"Sales staff at Human Solution is very helpful. Recieved product fine. Returning product was originally difficult, but once you get past the restocking fee, which is not unfamiliar, and waiting for the credit back to the card, their service and follow up is excellent. I continue to use them and have been able to return anything that wasn't suitable."

Larus79's Avatar
Cheraw, SC

"Excellent Communication, Quick Shipping, Fair Prices, A++"

"Excellent product - I had tried the version made by 3M which made my eyes ache - deafeats the purpose of these anti-glare screens. As a migraine sufferer, any good solution to cut down glare is very helpful. Recommend to anyone, and worth the money."

"Very satisfied. Gene was most helpful in getting my order processed."

"Easy ordering, best price, quick delivery. Very satisfied."