• The Human Solut

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I had I problem with my order, was connected to "Greg " on chat. He does an amazing job with customer service and offered solutions and the promise to get to the bottom of the situation. He should be a valued employee."

modified review This review was modified by Xray39 on May 29 2015 06:24:06 PM

"The Human Solution combines the best of the modern world and good old fashioned customer service. I bought a sit-stand desk and a Steelcase Amia chair and was very impressed with the quick delivery. The chair did not work for my back very well but, as promised, it was shipped back at no cost to me. I ordered a new one, the Gesture Chair which gave me better lumbar support and am very happy with it. After the original chair was picked up there was a problem with the shipping label but once again Claire Sudolsky patiently figured it out with me. "

"I had been researching desks with sit/stand capabilities for quite some time, and must have been reluctant to jump in for a reason. I recently happened across The Human Solution as I surfed, and within 3 days, had gone to their store in Austin, TX, and purchased not only the 72" desk with push button lift, but the treadmill and monitor arm, as well as, the foot massaging foot stool. I was told that because I ordered the mahogany top, it would take 3-4 weeks. The delivery and installation was yesterday, and I could not be happier. The 2 young men who put my desk together were knowledgeable, efficient and willing to answer questions. I didn't get the sense that they were in a rush, only that they wanted it operating perfectly. Ultimately, the desktop is absolutely GORGEOUS - better than the sample in the store. I've already put in 40 minutes on the treadmill today, and this is with some major problems due to a failed back surgery. It was easy to move the monitor into position for either walking, standing, or sitting, and I've pre-set the height adjustments so it is just one button for whichever level I need. The treadmill runs fairly quietly, as I was able to walk during a conference call, and no one heard it through the phone. As an added bonus, I really liked purchasing from Claire at The Human Solution. She was great to work with, has a good sense of humor, and was also knowledgeable about the options available. Nick was also very helpful in scheduling the installation, giving me the earliest possible date, and calling back to confirm the purchase details. Finally, I always try and purchase from companies that manufacture their product within the United States. The quality that I can see in my new desk/treadmill system is obvious. I am really excited about this purchase, as I think it will increase my overall fitness and health. Thanks to the entire Team at The Human Solutions. "

modified review This review was modified by GayleBatTheRanch on May 28 2015 01:51:06 PM

"Good Service, fast respond, "

"I have been extremely pleased with THS. I never knew about this place until a few friends which are customers of THS from out of state raved about the competitive prices. Upon research and to my delight their store was local to me, not only that but they also had as I aforementioned excellent prices. I would recommend THS to anyone who is interested in the products they carry.

"I ordered an Uplift Desk Base and a Treadmill. Within 2 weeks of receiving the items, the cost of the treadmill went down $100. The Human Solution Team would not provide a price adjustment.
Also, buyer beware: The site boasts "Easy Returns", but this is NOT true. They make you pay for all of the shipping plus a restocking fee for everything, even if it is unopened. I happen to be satisfied with my products, but they proffer this policy even when they have provided misleading information, resulting in an exchange.

modified review This review was modified by Magaritte on February 16 2015 03:22:47 PM

"BEWARE HIGH RETURN FEES - READ THEIR RETURN POLICY CAREFULLY. I ordered an ergonomic office chair online from The Human Solution. It was very uncomfortable and I decided to immediately return the item. I ended up having to pay inbound and outbound shipping plus a massive restocking fee for an item I returned in perfect condition. Just BEWARE. This cost me a ton of money for nothing. I would never shop here again."

"In the past 4 months I have purchased 2 Uplift desks and accessories (great desks!), 3 keyboards, several mouses, and 2 of the ergonomic office chairs. I have been happy with the quality of the products and competitive prices; however the impressive customer service is really what keeps me returning for each purchase with Human Solution. I received exceptional ongoing assistance from Mr. Arevalo, including expert product descriptions and recommendations, and updates regarding my orders. I highly recommend Human Solution and will return for future purchases."

modified review This review was modified by rdannels on November 03 2014 01:55:07 PM

"Initial issues with the order were resolved successfully. The desk is nice and serves my purpose well."

modified review This review was modified by the4arnolds on October 17 2014 04:08:17 PM

"I received my new Uplift 900 desk (base) yesterday, and I just have to say... it's amazing!

It was easy to put together with my Ikea Galant tabletop, and it works beautifully. I was this close to purchasing a counter balance adjustable desk but I need to switch between sitting and standing quite a bit, so the strength needed to lower a counter balance system table top concerned me since my injury affects my shoulder and arm strength. After quite a bit of internet research, I decided on the Uplift 900: the customer service reviews were great (as was my own experience speaking with the team there) and the option to buy just the base was ideal. Shipping to Canada was smooth and the desk base arrived just as expected.

I highly recommend the Uplift 900, and The Human Solution.

modified review This review was modified by nshacter on August 14 2014 10:07:18 AM

"I was looking for an adjustable desk because I needed the flexibility of adjusting the height of the desk following my knee surgery. The Human Solution sales staff was extremely helpful in pointing me to a desk that would best meet my needs. The Uplift Desk turned out to be the perfect fit.

The price was very competitive, The staff was very knowledgeable AND I was able to pick it up that day.

I am extremely happy with this desk and there is talk about reimbursing me and purchasing them for the office.

"I purchased an Uplift900 and am enjoying the variability it provides between sitting on a chair, a stool or standing. The mechanics are smooth and well built. I will be recommending this desk to others."

modified review This review was modified by Evetsp on April 17 2014 12:45:09 PM

"I had eyes these desks (uplift 900) since I was in Seattle. Knowing I was moving to Austin shortly I held out & bought it for my new home office. Delivery was quick & professional; I opted to pay for the installation avail locally here in Austin. The installer was done in ~30 mins or so & everything was cabled up very nicely. They showed me how to operate the desk & its movement is very quiet & smooth. I opted for the black on black finish which is very stylish; although I eyed the real wood tops as well but am very happy with my choice & value. I would certainly recommend them from pre-sales & post sales & the videos for self-install seem very straightforward."

modified review This review was modified by Greggae512 on February 26 2014 04:11:29 PM

"I purchased an UpLift 900 desk and this is my experience start to almost finish:

More than two weeks after I placed my order, I had not heard anything about the status of the order so I checked the last email they sent me to see how to get an update. There didn't seem to be any information there so I tried their website and it says, "You can always find out the current status of your order by going to your email and finding the order confirmation email we sent you." After reading that I was pretty confused because I had JUST checked that very email and didn't see anything. So I scrutinize the email thoroughly and notice that I didn't see the information because its blank! "Order Status: ___" and "Tracking: ___" are both blank. So I used their live chat on the website to try and figure out what is going on and even though the representative responded right away, 20 minutes of time passed between the representative's, "One moment while I find out" to his, "it should go out for delivery today." Now I wonder if it ever would have shipped if I hadn't investigated. To this day, the order status and tracking is still blank on the order status page so clearly their statement about where to find updates is incorrect.

Upon receipt of my desk, the freight shipper informed me that I would have to take delivery of the two giant pieces of plywood and palette. The plywood was enormous. At first, I thought I would bring it downstairs to the basement, but it was way too big to make the corner on the stairs. I was having trouble thinking because my wife was nagging me so hard about bringing plywood into the house. (We live in a condo.) I highly recommend you have a saw on hand to cut the plywood down to a more manageable size and save yourself the wife drama.

I did not receive the correct quantity of M-5x16 pan head screws to complete assembly. I went to home depot to purchase the 4 that were missing, but they did not have any. My area of expertise is definitely not knowing the correct metric conversion to find a similar american screw, and as such I purchased a screw that was too long. It had not occurred to me that they simply wouldn't have the metric screw in stock so I didn't bring the one of them with me. Now I have to return to home depot again.

Furthermore, if you offer the service of pre drilling the holes for your customers then you should probably make sure the holes are aligned. Hopefully I can borrow a drill from someone or I will be further annoyed. My coworkers were excited to see the desk, but now all I can show them is my disappointment.

I complained to customer service and they did not even offer to ship me the correct screws. Sometimes it’s the thought that counts, but clearly none was given as they did not even give an apology about the screw count error! They did however apologize for the drilling mistake. Whoopy-dooooo!

In conclusion, this entire debacle could have been avoided if my wife would have just let me put my existing desk on cinder blocks, but she refused to allow cinder blocks into our home. She said they would look ugly so I told her to knit a beautiful afghan to drape over them. She told me to go somewhere and do something unmentionable to myself. Cinder blocks do not need assembly and cost about a buck each. It would have been one thousand times cheaper and less headache. I already have a stool to sit at a raised desk if I needed. Instead, this desk has basically become my worst nightmare come true.

Is the desk worth the money? I have no idea…I haven’t completed assembly. I can only measure this in headache, and so far it hasn’t been worth it.

modified review This review was modified by bobsky on December 31 2013 11:04:15 AM

"I placed and order for a NaturalPoint TrackIR 5 as they had the best price on it, and a good forum reputation. They shipped fast, they were great to deal with. "

Share The Human Solution (Square Grove LLC)'s store rating

The Human Solution (Square Grove LLC) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Human Solution (Square Grove LLC) is not a merchant member
The Human Solution (Square Grove LLC) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!