"Got it to me fast. Thanks"

This review was modified by GammaSpec on July 02 2015 01:13:08 PM

"This is the second time I used Gourmet Depot and again I am 100% pleased with the product, the price and the fast service to my doorstep. Great company!"

"Our replacement coffee carafe came on time and was the perfect fit. Really appreciate having our coffee waiting for us again in the morning. Thanks Gourmet Depot!"

"We have ordered from Gourmet Depot before and have always be pleased with the ease and efficiency with which the company processes and sets up the delivery of our order. We have recommended your company to our friends and family. Thanks for providing the products that we can't seem to find locally"

This review was modified by ea2327 on June 03 2015 09:53:52 AM

"Product works well and delivered on time. Thank you"

"My online order for an electric razor screen and blade arrived today -even earlier than promised. the service was terrific. "

"excellent product, fast shipping!!!"

"I was pleased with how easy it was to order the part I needed for my old Cuisinart food processor. The customer service person I spoke with was
helpful and the package was delivered in 3 days with free shipping. I'm looking forward to receiving the second part which is on backorder just as quickly.

"Well protected with packaging. Was charged initially, then charge disappeared from credit card, checked order status--not able to find, emailed customer service--no response. Then, few weeks later, charge showed up again, product arrived on doorstep."

"Thank you! Super phone help to order the correct part. Part arrived quickly and well packaged. Thank you!"

This review was modified by MerryMeadows on April 18 2015 10:37:16 AM

"Got the item I ordered in a timely fashion and am so far satisfied with it. Wish the price had been lower. There was no shipping charge - which I appreciated."

"Product was as described. Shipping speed was slow. Price was good. "

This review was modified by Folkie1 on April 11 2015 04:34:37 PM

"I was very glad to see that your company had an inventory of the Model 1940 Mixmaster beaters available.....however, I was very disappointed to that they were not made correctly to fit int the groves that hold the beaters into the mixer. The half circle ears on one of them were too big for the groves that hold the beater into the mixer and the other beater ears
did not hold into the mixer groves and fell out.
I am also disappointed regarding your policy that I have to pay shipping costs to return this defective product, and it makes me realize that ordering products from you over the internet is not reliable.

"I was sent a blade that didn't fit my KFP-500. When I called to report I was told that I would be issued (through email) a prepaid return label and would be issued a refund.

I have not received that email. How long should I expect to wait?

"Not happy with the way the Gourmet Depot handled this order. Item was ordered early January 2015, my account was charged twice for the item, with item not being sent. Then my account debited twice without any response to my calls about the transaction. Then at the end of February I receive an e-mail that the item was to be sent on March 4, 2015. Called again and was able to speak to someone. Cancelled order but it was sent for delivery. I will never order from this company again."

Share The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company's store rating

The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!