"My online order for an electric razor screen and blade arrived today -even earlier than promised. the service was terrific. "

"excellent product, fast shipping!!!"

"I was pleased with how easy it was to order the part I needed for my old Cuisinart food processor. The customer service person I spoke with was
helpful and the package was delivered in 3 days with free shipping. I'm looking forward to receiving the second part which is on backorder just as quickly.

"Well protected with packaging. Was charged initially, then charge disappeared from credit card, checked order status--not able to find, emailed customer service--no response. Then, few weeks later, charge showed up again, product arrived on doorstep."

"Thank you! Super phone help to order the correct part. Part arrived quickly and well packaged. Thank you!"

modified review This review was modified by MerryMeadows on April 18 2015 10:37:16 AM

"Got the item I ordered in a timely fashion and am so far satisfied with it. Wish the price had been lower. There was no shipping charge - which I appreciated."

"Product was as described. Shipping speed was slow. Price was good. "

modified review This review was modified by Folkie1 on April 11 2015 04:34:37 PM

"I was very glad to see that your company had an inventory of the Model 1940 Mixmaster beaters available.....however, I was very disappointed to that they were not made correctly to fit int the groves that hold the beaters into the mixer. The half circle ears on one of them were too big for the groves that hold the beater into the mixer and the other beater ears
did not hold into the mixer groves and fell out.
I am also disappointed regarding your policy that I have to pay shipping costs to return this defective product, and it makes me realize that ordering products from you over the internet is not reliable.

"I was sent a blade that didn't fit my KFP-500. When I called to report I was told that I would be issued (through email) a prepaid return label and would be issued a refund.

I have not received that email. How long should I expect to wait?

"Not happy with the way the Gourmet Depot handled this order. Item was ordered early January 2015, my account was charged twice for the item, with item not being sent. Then my account debited twice without any response to my calls about the transaction. Then at the end of February I receive an e-mail that the item was to be sent on March 4, 2015. Called again and was able to speak to someone. Cancelled order but it was sent for delivery. I will never order from this company again."

"Ordered a few replacement parts for a common Cuisenart food processor. I chose the "Free Shipping" option. Did not receive the shipment for over a month. First, shipment was sent back to The Gourmet Depot by UPS. I had to call and ask why the shipment was taking so long. First representative was helpful - explained that the Gourmet Depot did not have this common part (the food processor work bowl, for crying out loud) in stock, and they would have to wait until it got back to their warehouse before it could be re-shipped. Then, after ANOTHER week waiting while package was supposedly in transit, I called customer service again. This person told me there was nothing he could do, since the shipment was on a truck somewhere. He did not offer any apologies for a shipment that was taking more than a month. The initial price seemed reasonable, and I was attracted by the free shipping. However, this was definitely a lesson learned. Free shipping is worth what you pay for it. I still do not have the part."

modified review This review was modified by Tgardella on December 08 2014 11:07:37 AM

"We have owned a Magimix food processor for more than 35 years, and even though it still works (we brought it across the ocean and wired a 220V electrical outlet so we can use it) we decided to upgrade. We were happy to find that The Gourmet Depot carries this brand in the USA. The re-boxed machine was reasonably priced and arrived 3 days earlier than expected. Everything promised was there, and we are happy with service. The old Magimix goes to our youngest who shows promise in cooking... "

"The Service Level with this company is non-existent. Placed and order over 4 months ago to finally have Paypal cancel because of a lack or response Many emails and phone messages not returned. I finally got very vocal in my emails to which they finally answered to inform me the product was not being made anymore .....FINE....... but maybe a courteous call or email would have been great. and this is after they confirmed my order JUNE 28th. Order from these MORONs at your own risk!"

modified review This review was modified by FredPennell on October 15 2014 11:29:00 AM

"This has been my worst experience with an online retailer in my entire life. I ordered the Jura milk fridge on August 3. On August 29 I called to ask why I hadn't received the item yet. The customer support rep told me it was not in stock and the order had thus been cancelled. I asked why no one told me and they had the gall to blame PayPal. I then asked for the rep's name, and she refused to give it to me. I spoke to a manager who apologized and promised to waive the shipping fee and send the item. On September 21 I wrote to them to ask why I have still not received the item. On sep 26 "Peter " wrote back to say they will look into it and get back to me. Today is October 12 and I have still heard nothing."

"You have got to be kidding. You completely mishandled this whole thing, shipped via USPS even though I paid for UPS (WSPS doesn't deliver here. I have received nothing."

Share The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company's store rating

The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!