"Quick service and a good price on a hard to find item. Thanks!"

"There is nothing I like better than good service and a good product. The Gourmet Depot adequately described the replacement carafe, and there were no issues with delivery. All was good. "

"Got exactly what was featured on the site in a reasonable time"

"To my surprise the item was shipped immediately even though it was listed as being back ordered on the website. I bought the magimix, as a gift for Christmas so it is remaining boxed until then. Incredible service getting it here two days after I ordered it."

"The Service Level with this company is non-existent. Placed and order over 4 months ago to finally have Paypal cancel because of a lack or response Many emails and phone messages not returned. I finally got very vocal in my emails to which they finally answered to inform me the product was not being made anymore .....FINE....... but maybe a courteous call or email would have been great. and this is after they confirmed my order JUNE 28th. Order from these MORONs at your own risk!"

modified review This review was modified by FredPennell on October 15 2014 11:29:00 AM

"This has been my worst experience with an online retailer in my entire life. I ordered the Jura milk fridge on August 3. On August 29 I called to ask why I hadn't received the item yet. The customer support rep told me it was not in stock and the order had thus been cancelled. I asked why no one told me and they had the gall to blame PayPal. I then asked for the rep's name, and she refused to give it to me. I spoke to a manager who apologized and promised to waive the shipping fee and send the item. On September 21 I wrote to them to ask why I have still not received the item. On sep 26 "Peter " wrote back to say they will look into it and get back to me. Today is October 12 and I have still heard nothing."

"You have got to be kidding. You completely mishandled this whole thing, shipped via USPS even though I paid for UPS (WSPS doesn't deliver here. I have received nothing."

"Incredibly slow. 6 days to deliver a cord across town - 3 for their choice of carrier ("UPS Mail Innovation"), 3 for Gourmet Depot to twiddle its thumbs.

Total travel in 6 days: 2.9 miles, or 12 minutes' driving time.

modified review This review was modified by mike-76861 on July 31 2014 03:25:17 PM

"Love to shop here. Quick response time."

"The Cuisinart brew basket arrived in good time. Thank youi."

"As this is why I gave The Gourmet Depot the such a low score Because of there shipping as it is very Vague It states free shipping But not Alaska and Hawaii .Though there customer was great and item was delivered promptly aussieguy1"

modified review This review was modified by aussieguy1 on June 14 2014 05:10:26 PM

"Backorder delivered as promised. "

"Product delivered intact (was glass) and in a timely fashion."

"Excellent service. I received my coffee filter in just a few days."

"received parts ordered in a timely manner. very happy with my purchase & the free shipping"

The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!