"Love to shop here. Quick response time."

"The Cuisinart brew basket arrived in good time. Thank youi."

"As this is why I gave The Gourmet Depot the such a low score Because of there shipping as it is very Vague It states free shipping But not Alaska and Hawaii .Though there customer was great and item was delivered promptly aussieguy1"

modified review This review was modified by aussieguy1 on June 14 2014 05:10:26 PM

"Backorder delivered as promised. "

"Product delivered intact (was glass) and in a timely fashion."

"Excellent service. I received my coffee filter in just a few days."

"received parts ordered in a timely manner. very happy with my purchase & the free shipping"

"I am 100 % pleased with my new frothing sleeve, and with this company."

"I am very happy with the replacement part for my Krups coffee grinder. I had checked other sites for this and they where higher in price and shipping. The person I spoke with on the phone was friendly and helpful. I received my order in two day once it shipped. I noticed on the web-site that they have parts for lots of appliances. If I need a part for anything else I will definitely come here. "

"Excellent service! Would do business again."

modified review This review was modified by damauiman on May 31 2014 12:36:27 PM

"The item arrived before I thought it would, fit perfect. Awesome service. If needed I will use again."

"Speedy delivery. Excellent resource and pricing."

"1st purchase from The Gourmet Depot...Great price. prompt delivery & it shipped free!!! will use them again!"

"Item arrived well packed and in perfect condition. Shipping was very fast (the store is based in San Francisco-where I'm at, but the product shipped from San Leandro). I had a great shopping experience!"

"Fast, efficient, provided a good value. "

The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!