• The Gourmet Dep

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"The Depot appears to have it's act together...good pkging, fair pricing, etc.
My concern is with the shipping...
The transfer from UPS to the USPS resulted in a 3 to 4 day delay in delivery...
Item reached the Atlanta PO on Friday (7/10) AM and sat there until Tues (7/14) PM...
No excuse...finally delivered (7/15) 8 days after placing order(7/7)...
NEW arrangements needed!

"My order was completed more quickly than I thought. We now are drinking our morning cup of coffee. Thank you,
Sue Temple

"Very pleased with availability of requested items and prompt delivery."

This review was modified by jvirant on July 08 2015 07:24:19 PM

"Part saved my somewhat old. but reliable shaver. New shavers on market too techie. "

"The part I was looking for was in stock and was ready to be shipped the next day. I couldn't ask for any better service."

"Got it to me fast. Thanks"

This review was modified by GammaSpec on July 02 2015 01:13:08 PM

"This is the second time I used Gourmet Depot and again I am 100% pleased with the product, the price and the fast service to my doorstep. Great company!"

"Our replacement coffee carafe came on time and was the perfect fit. Really appreciate having our coffee waiting for us again in the morning. Thanks Gourmet Depot!"

"We have ordered from Gourmet Depot before and have always be pleased with the ease and efficiency with which the company processes and sets up the delivery of our order. We have recommended your company to our friends and family. Thanks for providing the products that we can't seem to find locally"

This review was modified by ea2327 on June 03 2015 09:53:52 AM

"Product works well and delivered on time. Thank you"

"My online order for an electric razor screen and blade arrived today -even earlier than promised. the service was terrific. "

"excellent product, fast shipping!!!"

"I was pleased with how easy it was to order the part I needed for my old Cuisinart food processor. The customer service person I spoke with was
helpful and the package was delivered in 3 days with free shipping. I'm looking forward to receiving the second part which is on backorder just as quickly.

"Well protected with packaging. Was charged initially, then charge disappeared from credit card, checked order status--not able to find, emailed customer service--no response. Then, few weeks later, charge showed up again, product arrived on doorstep."

"Thank you! Super phone help to order the correct part. Part arrived quickly and well packaged. Thank you!"

This review was modified by MerryMeadows on April 18 2015 10:37:16 AM

Share The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company's store rating

The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!