"Great service & free shipping! I got it just days after ordering. The manufacturer wanted to charge a large shipping fee & was only .50 less than The Gourmet Depot. I will get all my replacement parts needed from these guys from now on!"

"Fast, efficient order processing and delivery.

Thanks.

"You have got to be kidding. You completely mishandled this whole thing, shipped via USPS even though I paid for UPS (WSPS doesn't deliver here. I have received nothing."

"Very good service!
Order was delivered in a timely manner.

"Product was what I ordered"

"Incredibly slow. 6 days to deliver a cord across town - 3 for their choice of carrier ("UPS Mail Innovation"), 3 for Gourmet Depot to twiddle its thumbs.

Total travel in 6 days: 2.9 miles, or 12 minutes' driving time.

modified review This review was modified by mike-76861 on July 31 2014 03:25:17 PM

"Love to shop here. Quick response time."

"The Cuisinart brew basket arrived in good time. Thank youi."

"As this is why I gave The Gourmet Depot the such a low score Because of there shipping as it is very Vague It states free shipping But not Alaska and Hawaii .Though there customer was great and item was delivered promptly aussieguy1"

modified review This review was modified by aussieguy1 on June 14 2014 05:10:26 PM

"Backorder delivered as promised. "

"Product delivered intact (was glass) and in a timely fashion."

"Excellent service. I received my coffee filter in just a few days."

"received parts ordered in a timely manner. very happy with my purchase & the free shipping"

"I am 100 % pleased with my new frothing sleeve, and with this company."

"I am very happy with the replacement part for my Krups coffee grinder. I had checked other sites for this and they where higher in price and shipping. The person I spoke with on the phone was friendly and helpful. I received my order in two day once it shipped. I noticed on the web-site that they have parts for lots of appliances. If I need a part for anything else I will definitely come here. "

The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!