• The Golf Wareho

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10

"Ordered shoes and they started rubbing my foot the first time out. I called for a return and the word was Sorry! Wish I saw this site earlier , never would have ordered. Never will again and hope to tell all I see and I see a lot of people."

"Hey Debbe1, at least you got the balls. I have been waiting almost 4 months and they won't send mine. TGW blames Titleist, but Titleist says that it is TGW. Don't fall for the buy three dozen and get a dozen free like I did."

"I had a wonderful experience and would happily do business with them in the future. They had an excellent price on the golf bag i was looking for. They shipped my order right away and i received it a day ahead of schedule. Exactly what i ordered and in perfect shape. Great shopping experience."

"18 days after placing my order I finally received the golf balls, unfortunately it was 2 days AFTER our charity event. I called customer service several times and was assured I would receive a return phone call about the status of my order. Never happened. I asked to speak with with a customer service manager and I was dumped into someone's voice mail. I left a message asking for a return phone call, never happened. I emailed customer service 5/8/15 asking for a manager to call me and the following is their reply: We have received your email message with the subject:

Want Call from Customer Service Manager!!!!!

We are currently experiencing longer than usual delays in processing mail requests and ask for your patience while we meet the demand.

Thank you.

I am still waiting for that call back!

This review was modified by Debbe1 on May 14 2015 01:54:11 PM

"Ordered a pair of shoes on April 4 with standard shipping of 8 days or less. Two weeks later a representative on their live chat line informed me shipping didn't apply for items shipped by the manufacturer. How you could identify those items before purchase is unknown. The ship date then was April 21. On the 22nd I called was told a supervisor would call the next day. I called again two days later and was told the same thing. Haven't heard from a supervisor yet. Decided to call an cancel order. They were in agreement and didn't ask why."

"Ordered a pair of Adidas golf shoes 11/14, as a gift for a relative. Shoes did not fit, so I sent back with authorized return. Still waiting as of 4/15 for replacement or refund. Better Business Bureau is unable (unwilling?) to help reach a resolution. Suspect that BBB is in the pocket of TGW."

This review was modified by Arizona_Golfer on April 15 2015 01:28:01 PM

"Ordered clubs for expedite order, they cancelled the order"for my protection" as it was to be sent internationally. Then no courtesy call back as to why? Everything was verified so no problem on my end. I reccomend using ANYONE other than this outfit. They also added clubs I didnt order. Nice"

This review was modified by Golfer1967 on March 06 2015 03:35:08 AM

"I returned a few items from my order and instead of crediting my credit card, TGW issued a store credit. They don't go out of the way to tell you it's a store credit and it doesn't show up when you log back in to buy something. I had forgotten about the returned items and only was reminded when checking my visa for a credit. The store had informed me to refer to my original order number to redeem the credit but there is no place on the site to do so. You have to "chat" or call to place an order to redeem your credit. I imagine they have quite a lot of funds sitting in their unredeemed credit account. Not good business."

This review was modified by lauriedmoore on September 24 2014 06:17:20 PM

"Ordered a club from them, they finally sent it, wrong shaft, wouldn't take a return because didn't fit their playability warranty."

This review was modified by Turfitt on April 21 2014 11:03:42 AM

"I was charged twice for the same sale,over 1500.00 I called and was assured someone would call me back telling me it was corrected. Has not happened. I would. Suggest you do not use a debit or credit card. I suspect there might be some theft going on there. I guess I will go there in person tomorrow.s"

This review was modified by agoebelroberts on April 29 2013 07:27:16 PM

"Worse - cant place an order without it getting cancelled. They cancel your order dont notifiy you they cancel it and then dont know why they cancel it when you call an inquire. It is tagged online as you cancelled it. This is not how you do business. Im not doing business here any more. Im going to tell everyone on the golf course about this experience and recommend they not do business here. I had 3 orders cancelled."

"The Golf Warehouse has the worst and I mean the WORST customer service ever. I was a customer of TGW for many years but in the last months their service has been terrible and I will no longer shop at TGW. They don't know what they have in stock and the don't ship items on time as promised. They don't even apologize for their mistakes."

"I ordered a pair of golf shoes and golf balls and had a wonderful experience. I received an email acknowledging the order and another with the tracking number once the items shipped. I choose 2nd Day shipping and the items arrived on time. Great experience with this order! "

This review was modified by MalloryH on July 12 2012 08:11:34 PM

"Customer service is a joke and their next day air shipping policies don't mean s--t. I ordered five items all in stock and paid $22.99 for next day air shipment so that it would arrive as a gift for my son's birthday. The next day (Friday) I called and was told that my items had shipped out and would arrive on Monday. I called Saturday just to make sure nd was told that my shipment was scheduled for a Monday deleivery. On Monday afternoon I called after not seeing a delivery truck and was told that my items were being packed and that my order would ship out "soon". I inquired what "soon" meant as I had paid for next dar air service. I was told that they couldn't guarantee that my items would ship out that day. I reminded tham of their policy
"A. Orders placed using Standard Ground are shipped within 48 hours. Orders must be placed by 9:00 AM (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Next Business Day" or "2nd Day" air shipments.

"2nd Day" orders placed on Thursday by 9:00 AM will arrive Monday. "Next Business Day" orders placed on Friday before 9:00 AM will arrive Monday. (Saturday Delivery upgrade available.) All orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will not be shipped until Monday. Please take this into consideration when selecting a shipping method."

All this customer service rep said was "OK" and told me that he was going to credit me back my shipping fees. Really? Is that the best your customer service center can do? I just want someone to take care of my order properly and get my order shipped out. I asked to speak to his supervisor and was placed on hold for a while. He came back on the phone and told me that no supervisor was available.

WTF? That is your idea of customer service. Like I said "what a joke"

I am done with TGW after this mess. It is the second time that this has happened to me in the last few months. Don't shop here.

"Placed two Orders at TGW, then saw this site and was worried. However, my experience was pleasant. Ordered on Monday items shipped on Wednesday to two different address. Items arrived in good condition and as described."

Share The Golf Warehouse's store rating

The Golf Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Golf Warehouse is not a merchant member
The Golf Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!