"I returned a few items from my order and instead of crediting my credit card, TGW issued a store credit. They don't go out of the way to tell you it's a store credit and it doesn't show up when you log back in to buy something. I had forgotten about the returned items and only was reminded when checking my visa for a credit. The store had informed me to refer to my original order number to redeem the credit but there is no place on the site to do so. You have to "chat" or call to place an order to redeem your credit. I imagine they have quite a lot of funds sitting in their unredeemed credit account. Not good business."

modified review This review was modified by lauriedmoore on September 24 2014 06:17:20 PM

"Ordered a club from them, they finally sent it, wrong shaft, wouldn't take a return because didn't fit their playability warranty."

modified review This review was modified by Turfitt on April 21 2014 11:03:42 AM

"I was charged twice for the same sale,over 1500.00 I called and was assured someone would call me back telling me it was corrected. Has not happened. I would. Suggest you do not use a debit or credit card. I suspect there might be some theft going on there. I guess I will go there in person tomorrow.s"

modified review This review was modified by agoebelroberts on April 29 2013 07:27:16 PM

"Worse - cant place an order without it getting cancelled. They cancel your order dont notifiy you they cancel it and then dont know why they cancel it when you call an inquire. It is tagged online as you cancelled it. This is not how you do business. Im not doing business here any more. Im going to tell everyone on the golf course about this experience and recommend they not do business here. I had 3 orders cancelled."

"The Golf Warehouse has the worst and I mean the WORST customer service ever. I was a customer of TGW for many years but in the last months their service has been terrible and I will no longer shop at TGW. They don't know what they have in stock and the don't ship items on time as promised. They don't even apologize for their mistakes."

"I ordered a pair of golf shoes and golf balls and had a wonderful experience. I received an email acknowledging the order and another with the tracking number once the items shipped. I choose 2nd Day shipping and the items arrived on time. Great experience with this order! "

modified review This review was modified by MalloryH on July 12 2012 08:11:34 PM

"Customer service is a joke and their next day air shipping policies don't mean s--t. I ordered five items all in stock and paid $22.99 for next day air shipment so that it would arrive as a gift for my son's birthday. The next day (Friday) I called and was told that my items had shipped out and would arrive on Monday. I called Saturday just to make sure nd was told that my shipment was scheduled for a Monday deleivery. On Monday afternoon I called after not seeing a delivery truck and was told that my items were being packed and that my order would ship out "soon". I inquired what "soon" meant as I had paid for next dar air service. I was told that they couldn't guarantee that my items would ship out that day. I reminded tham of their policy
"A. Orders placed using Standard Ground are shipped within 48 hours. Orders must be placed by 9:00 AM (CST) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Next Business Day" or "2nd Day" air shipments.

"2nd Day" orders placed on Thursday by 9:00 AM will arrive Monday. "Next Business Day" orders placed on Friday before 9:00 AM will arrive Monday. (Saturday Delivery upgrade available.) All orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will not be shipped until Monday. Please take this into consideration when selecting a shipping method."

All this customer service rep said was "OK" and told me that he was going to credit me back my shipping fees. Really? Is that the best your customer service center can do? I just want someone to take care of my order properly and get my order shipped out. I asked to speak to his supervisor and was placed on hold for a while. He came back on the phone and told me that no supervisor was available.

WTF? That is your idea of customer service. Like I said "what a joke"

I am done with TGW after this mess. It is the second time that this has happened to me in the last few months. Don't shop here.

"Placed two Orders at TGW, then saw this site and was worried. However, my experience was pleasant. Ordered on Monday items shipped on Wednesday to two different address. Items arrived in good condition and as described."

"Well I wish I would have checked reviews on this company before I ordered. Ordered $1000 worth of merchandise that was supposedly in stock and would ship immediately. This was for a 50th birthday. They were to ship the next day to arrive in plenty of time for birthday. I called the next day to make sure the shipped, they didn't. They redid the entire order for Next Day Air. Called back the next day, the order still has not shipped and will probably not ship until next week. EPIC FAIL!!! Very disappointed. Please do not believe what this website states as far as shipping and availability."

"re order w5197357
I saw the posts on Facebook and would like someone to acknowledge me.
I have called several times each time being told that my order would most likely ship that day.
Well 8 days later nothing, no shipment, on all of these "in stock" items.
The part that hurts is I ordered from TGW because you offered 24 hour shipment on in stock items.
My hope was to use these items as gifts but now I have had to scramble and purchase other gift items.
Disappointing since I had hoped to purchase my next set of irons from you as well but am now having 2nd thoughts.

the email system you have setup all sounds nice and dandy but the automated responses leave me hanging by telling me to turn to the FAQ section of the website...?

John A

"Beware of sale items, I recently ordered a pull cart that was listed as on sale it said they had 4 left. I placed my order received a confirmation, then happened to check on the order and notice it had been cancelled. Dismayed, i called customer service to find out what had happened with the order and was informed that they didn't have that product anymore but would be happy to sell me a more expensive model. Total bait and switch."

"I do not understand the negative reviews of TGW. I recently ordered several items, including a new bag, shoes, balls and a custom set of Ping irons and never had a single issue. In fact, TGW's shipping information updates are second to none. The turnaround time from date of purchase to at-your-door-arrival is extremely fast! All of the items I purchased arrived in a timely manner and were in perfect shape! I'm not sure what else a person could ask for when it comes to an online purchase of golf equipment. I will continue to do business with TGW well into the future if this experience is the continued result. "

"stay away I had a very bad experience, tried to order shoes for Christmas after ordering and paying for merchandise I was told shoes were out of stock,I tried several other shoes none in stock. I didnt even ask for my money back just said send me a gift card to use online make sure it gets here for Christmas its 5:00 Christmas Eve NO Gift CARD that pretty much sucks.
I wont shop this website again

"TGW has always sold items at competitive prices and with great customer service. I have dealt with them numerous times and had no problems. They have even gone the extra mile to make me happy. Excellent on-line store."

"I am a regular customer of TGW and I am always happy with my service. Delivery is very fast and everything is exactly as ordered. Thanks for helping my game!"

The Golf Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Golf Warehouse is not a merchant member
The Golf Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!