Stores > The Golf Warehouse
  • The Golf Wareho

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Golf Warehouse by clicking a star below.
2017-06-15

Very BAD experience

"Extremely BAD experience. Ordered Ping Wedge on June 6th, 2017 online. opted for 4-5 day delivery ....Now its June 15th and NOTHING... Multiple calls to "Call Center" ...they tell me they ordered it from PING...and may be shipped on June 25th......... this is a complete online scam . Stay Away
Company is owned by DONALD L KOTULA of Northern Tool + Equiptment in Minnasota...............BEWARE VERY BAD

2017-05-21

Received Wrong Club and TGW would not exchange

"I ordered a right handed ping i25 driver and received a left handed one and I was told they would not exchange."

2017-04-20

New Customer NO MORE!

"Very excited for the golf season to start, I placed a substantial order on tgw.com's website and paid the extra $9.99 for 2 day delivery so I could have my new golf shoes by the weekend. After investing quite a bit of time browsing items, I placed my order, received a confirmation email, saw the pending charge on my credit card account...then just hours later, I received a second email from TGW CANCELING my order, with no explanation as to why. I immediately emailed back, then also called the 888-838-5551 number listed in the email. The line disconnected me 3 times. On the 4th try I reached a representative and she said she had no idea why the order was canceled and she would have to contact the credit card department. A day later (and one day til I'm supposed to receive my order), no response from TGW, so I called back and spoke to a different woman named Alicia who also told me she has no idea why my order was canceled and that I would just have to wait 2-7 business days to hear back from the customer orders dept. So which dept is it exactly that is looking into this? I told her not to bother, I would not be placing any future orders with this company. With so many great alternatives out there, including Amazon and Overstock, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME or MONEY with TGW. They truly are the worst."

2017-04-19

Bait and switch

"The Golf Warehouse falsely advertised a long sleeve shirt as being "100% cotton". When I received the package, (containing two identical shirts) I knew something was wrong. The fabric just did not feel like cotton, but, rather, some cheap synthetic material (shirt made in China). Sure enough, I looked at the label on the shirt: "90% polyester, 10% spandex". When I called customer service, their response was only "I did not check the fabric myself!".

This, in the trade, is known as "bait and switch", which just happens to be illegal in the United States (the last time I checked).

Furthermore, I actually had to call TGW twice, because the first CSR provided me with a refund for only one shirt (clearly the order showed that I had ordered two). So, to boot, they wasted my time, which is worth far more than what I was saving on the price of the shirts.

Last but not least, I gave a review of TGW on their website which they censored (that's why I'm writing up the store (and story) here).

There's a reason why TGW consistently gets lousy reviews on ResellerRatings.com. (Just read the other reviews of TGW to learn more...)

2016-04-20

Will never order from TGW again

"I ordered 2 pair of Nike shoe from TGW. I was charged for two but only received one pair. I attempted to contact customer service concerning this issue and each time my inquiries were rejected by their SPAM filter. After reading other reviews I can now understand why. In my opinion they should be out of business. "

2016-02-13

Worst service ever received from them..

"I put an order on Feb 3 2016 and was charged on my credit card the same day. The guy gave me a tracking number to find out 9 days later that this tracking number was for the manufacture to them. Since then I have spoked to 5 peoples there to cancell my order and have not received anything yet.I have intention to file a official complaint to the Better Business Bureau for fraud against them. Moreover they hang up3 times on me because they do not know how top handle customers when they are pissed off. I even left message to a V.P. who has not returned my call. This company does not desserve my respect and I will never order from them anymore."

2015-09-21

"Ordered shoes and they started rubbing my foot the first time out. I called for a return and the word was Sorry! Wish I saw this site earlier , never would have ordered. Never will again and hope to tell all I see and I see a lot of people."

2015-07-27

"Hey Debbe1, at least you got the balls. I have been waiting almost 4 months and they won't send mine. TGW blames Titleist, but Titleist says that it is TGW. Don't fall for the buy three dozen and get a dozen free like I did."

2015-05-15

"I had a wonderful experience and would happily do business with them in the future. They had an excellent price on the golf bag i was looking for. They shipped my order right away and i received it a day ahead of schedule. Exactly what i ordered and in perfect shape. Great shopping experience."

2015-05-14

"18 days after placing my order I finally received the golf balls, unfortunately it was 2 days AFTER our charity event. I called customer service several times and was assured I would receive a return phone call about the status of my order. Never happened. I asked to speak with with a customer service manager and I was dumped into someone's voice mail. I left a message asking for a return phone call, never happened. I emailed customer service 5/8/15 asking for a manager to call me and the following is their reply: We have received your email message with the subject:

Want Call from Customer Service Manager!!!!!

We are currently experiencing longer than usual delays in processing mail requests and ask for your patience while we meet the demand.

Thank you.

TGW - CS

I am still waiting for that call back!

2015-04-24

"Ordered a pair of shoes on April 4 with standard shipping of 8 days or less. Two weeks later a representative on their live chat line informed me shipping didn't apply for items shipped by the manufacturer. How you could identify those items before purchase is unknown. The ship date then was April 21. On the 22nd I called was told a supervisor would call the next day. I called again two days later and was told the same thing. Haven't heard from a supervisor yet. Decided to call an cancel order. They were in agreement and didn't ask why."

2015-04-15

"Ordered a pair of Adidas golf shoes 11/14, as a gift for a relative. Shoes did not fit, so I sent back with authorized return. Still waiting as of 4/15 for replacement or refund. Better Business Bureau is unable (unwilling?) to help reach a resolution. Suspect that BBB is in the pocket of TGW."

2015-03-06

"Ordered clubs for expedite order, they cancelled the order"for my protection" as it was to be sent internationally. Then no courtesy call back as to why? Everything was verified so no problem on my end. I reccomend using ANYONE other than this outfit. They also added clubs I didnt order. Nice"

2014-09-24

"I returned a few items from my order and instead of crediting my credit card, TGW issued a store credit. They don't go out of the way to tell you it's a store credit and it doesn't show up when you log back in to buy something. I had forgotten about the returned items and only was reminded when checking my visa for a credit. The store had informed me to refer to my original order number to redeem the credit but there is no place on the site to do so. You have to "chat" or call to place an order to redeem your credit. I imagine they have quite a lot of funds sitting in their unredeemed credit account. Not good business."

2014-04-21

"Ordered a club from them, they finally sent it, wrong shaft, wouldn't take a return because didn't fit their playability warranty."

Share The Golf Warehouse's store rating

The Golf Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Golf Warehouse is not a merchant member
The Golf Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!