• Rating 9.50/10 80 reviews

The Game Collection is not a merchant member
    The Game Collection does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • The Game Collection contact information

"The cheapest seller for this particular game.
Delivery was fast
Totally hassle free

Good job!

"I found the cost of the game Tiger Woods 14 for PS3 at Game Collection to be the cheapest and was impressed when the game arrived just over 48 hours later.
I would use them in the future.

"Bought Heart of the Swarm expansion and it was the cheapest by far, and arrived within 2 days so no complaints whatsoever on price or service."

"Very pleased with this website. The game was official and legitimate, and it arrived promptly and was in excellent condition due to being well packaged. It was also the cheapest around at the time of purchase."

"I ordered F1 2012 for the PC, it arrived the next day! Superb service, price and very fast delivery. Will use again many times."

"The Game Collection is very good reseller"

"Find my way around website easily,very good prices,all needs met,a highly reliable merchant,like different paying options,would purchase from in future,have no doubts."

"Fantastic serve super quick delivery amazing price!! I bought tomb raider for the xbox360 for £30.95 pre release. Got it a day early ????????"

"Glad I found The Game Collection. I am always unsure when using a new site to buy things but I have had nothing to worry about with this one.
Very easy to use. Great prices, cheaper than all other sites I checked for items. Great with free delivery. Great emails to let me know where my item was, it was delivered in two days and even to another address for me. Have now used few times and very pleased. Will def use again.

"I was a little wary of dealing with this company as I had never heard of them before. However, I needn't have worried; everything was absolutely fine and I shall have no hesitation in dealing with them again."

"I was extremely pleased with the speed of delivery before xmas, and after having a slight manufacturers fault on a disk the customer service and redelivery with SAE was brilliant, the customer service was pleasant and helpful, highly recommended will be using again :)"

"Cheaper than everywhere else and rapid delivery over the new year period. Really really impressed with the service. Thank you very much!"

"A huge thank you and very impressed I am with your speedy service, placed an order at 18:54 on the 5th Dec, and my order arrived this morning (7th Dec)!!! Wow!
Am looking forward to doing further business with yourselves and recommending you to my friends.
Once again thank you

"Great for prices but if anything goes wrong their customer service is quite terrible. I ordered a PS3 pad as they were the cheapest and it duly arrived in due course. Problem was the L2 button did not work so I emailed them to request a replacement. They say on their website they'll post you a pre-paid returns envelope if you have a faulty item, but the reality was they ignored my repeated requests for one and just told me to mail it to their address with a covering letter. Very, very professional... I gave up with their lousy service and decided to try fixing the pad myself, and lo and behold I got the L2 working myself. About a week later I get an email from them 'anxious to close this matter' still ignoring my request for a SAE. I told them I am unlikely to shop with them in the future.

Great for prices, but if things go wrong they're utterly lousy.

"I am not usually a fan of online gaming orders, but i preordered Ghost recon future soldier off of this site due to a significantly lower price than the high street. The best news is that, lower price included, it came on the day before high street shops were even open for people to collect their preoredered copies! Great site, good service and prices, i would advise it to any one."