Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.39/10 1,997 reviews

The GPS Store is a merchant member
    The GPS Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • The GPS Store contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

All 1,997 Customer Reviews

"Company's customer service was excellent along with competitive prices on merchandise. Super fast free shipping on my items was a major plus. Would use company again for other electronic merchandise."

"Called for product and service information before placing an online order. They were very knowledgeable and helpful. Ordering was easy, pricing was very competitive and delivery was prompt. Overall an excellent experience."

"Best price and prompt shipping."

"Very professional, courteous staff. Competitive pricing. Speedy shipping and delivery."

"The correct stuff, delivered promptly, for a decent price. What more needs to be said?"

"I was very satisfied with my shopping experience on your web site. Prices good, service good. A free iPad would really top it off."

"Excellent service and best price found.
Would certainly order from them again in the future.

"Super service ... Quick shipping .... Great product ...Vivofit is amazing ... "

"I wanted a simple G.P.S. unit for Hunting. A friend let me know about The GPS Store and I found the Magellan 350H. Since it is a new unit, no other retailers at the time had one to look at or buy locally. I bought it and so far it looks like a unit I have high hopes of doing what I want in the field. I just got it and am learning about it now. It shipped in a big box for a small unit. Magellan does not include much of a manual for it, so it will be awhile before I get the hang of it, but I am working on it."

"all ok and satisfied. My only complaint is the new Gold Chart has been cheapened up and not as complete (showing rocks etc in brown color) as th one I paid $199.00 for @ Bass Pro in 2008. The new one just shows depth lines with no change of color. I'm trying to find out how to transfer my old chart to a Micro SD without it erasing it's self and use it. If not I'll throw the Elite in a box, put it in a garage sale and reinstall my old LCX27 c. "

"Very Professional, Helpful and responsive company and Crew"

"I was very happy with the online experience, the time it took to receive the products and the care with which they were packaged. Everything was in great condition and I received exactly what I was expecting from the descriptions given on the web site. I will definitely shop again with The GPS Store."

"Packaging was poor. Otherwise good overall experience. Fast and excellent customer service. I would purchase from them again."

"Quick and attentive service. Ordered Wed pm and it arrived Monday, free shipping."

"The GPS store was easy to navigate and I received my order very quickly. Thanks."