Stores > The GPS Store

• Fax: 910-575-9543

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-08-28

Best Price on Furuno 1835 Radar

"Beat the other on-line marine retailers by several hundred dollars. Beat the big box stores by more than that. Came well packaged and in perfect shape. Only hassle was I had to change the billing address on my credit card to the shipping address and then change it back to my home address. What a pain!"

2016-08-25

Vary satisfied

"Great service and a good price. I will go the The GPS Store for my next electronics needs."

2016-08-24

"Order was correct and fast shipping. Will definitely be using The GPS Store again."

2016-08-23

"Good price fast delivery. "

2016-08-23

Time to Get AIS and GPS with VHF

"Love the shipping costs....FREE. Impressed with Horizon 2200 VHF. Will be ordering the PA/FOG external speaker and the external mic. Quick service, fast shipping and excellent equipment at realistic pricing.

Mac

Easy and on time!

"The online process was easy. Delivery was important to us because we were traveling. No worries - the package was delivered ahead of the expected date. The package was in good shape and included all the parts."

Customer Service

"I had a question and the GPS folks answered quickly and completely. Good help Thanks. Received the product and it works great."

Great Buy

"Bought a refurbished Garmin 3597. Came in factory factory perfect condition. Plus the arrival time to my house was very quick. I highly recommend this sight. I would definitely would buy from them again. "

2016-08-20

Story telling

"Told me item was in stock and I would have it in 5 business days.
They charged my credit card asap. Then found out they were out stock. October before they could deliver.
They did refund my credit card ASAP as well.

Rep reply posted Aug-30-2016

A rep from The GPS Store, TheGPSStore, has responded

“Hello Bob_0717,
I apologize for the confusion regarding your order. We are a small business and our inventory management process is manual so we update it as quickly as we can but sometimes there is a delay. I regret that we were not able to help you with the purchase of the unit, if there is something else we can help you with please let us know and we will do what we can to make it up to you.
Regards,
The GPS Store, Inc. Sales Team”

2016-08-20

product found its way to me fadt

"Excellent service, fast, responsive and exactly what I ordered. I'll buy more from them for sure, can't best their prices anywhere!"

2016-08-18

"Staff were helpful, products were as expected, shipping and payment policies need reviewing for international orders."

2016-08-17

Excellent service - will shop here again!

"Totally painless experience. From the website to the payment to the communication to the delivery. THANK YOU!"

2016-08-15

fast and as described

"bether price for one of the products I buyed than in other stores. fast delivery and everything as described. thanks"

2016-08-15

Work for me

"On time good packing great price"

2016-08-13

THE GPS STORE IS GREAT!

"The personnel at The GPS Store answered my emails concerning advice on equipment very rapidly. Dispatch was quick. I am very satisfied."

Share The GPS Store's store rating

The GPS Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The GPS Store is a merchant member
The GPS Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,512 merchant members.