Stores > The GPS Store

• Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9am to 5PM eastern time
    • Fax: 910-575-9543

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2017-02-20

Great Price, Great Service!

"I ordered this because compared to ordering the Garmin GPSMAP 64st from a big box store or some of the larger outdoor retailers, the staff at the GPS Store can actually answer questions, determine what you're trying to do, and let you know if the device will do what you want it to--don't try that at BestBuy or REI.

Their price was very good, and the shipping was actually a day ahead of schedule.

The place is an anomaly compared to many online retailers.

This review was modified by lungfish2k-68131 on February 22 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-02-17

prompt shipping

"Thanks for the fast shipping."

This review was modified by retiredgun on February 21 2017 12:15:08 AM

2017-02-14

Good Experience

"I ordered a Garmin 93sv. It was shipped and received within three days of my order of which i was able to follow with the provided package tracking. When my package was received I was glad to see the care that was taken in packaging to protect my investment. I Couldn't be any happier with my experience as a first time buyer to the GPS store. "

This review was modified by gruberd77 on February 16 2017 08:00:01 AM

2017-02-13

Fantastic Commumication

"I order a Garmin DriveAssist 51 LMT-S as a pre-order. GPS Store are really good at keeping a person informed, it is just too bad Garmin are such a poor company to give anyone any real time as to when the item will actually be available. Just say the second month, well not too great of a way to let customer know how long before they will ship.
I look forward to dealing with GPS Store in the future, but I will never pre-order any Garmin product ever again.

This review was modified by dragun-41486 on February 15 2017 10:45:02 AM

2017-02-09

"Got my order in 3 days. Awesome !!!"

This review was modified by Lpamp67 on February 14 2017 12:00:25 AM

2017-02-07

Great....Again

"As usual, my order was shipped and delivered very quickly and the prices are the lowest anywhere.
Nothing but 5 Stars for these guys...

This review was modified by markbeach225 on February 09 2017 06:00:02 AM

2017-02-06

Excellent product Instructions not so excellent

"1 Instructions on how to go on line to get instructions very poor there was no serial number on the product or the paperwork I received, After a hour of not being able to get on line I called the GPS store, Once I convinced them there was no serial number on the product or the paper work they said look at the box it came in. I found the box in my wast paper basket and in small print were some numbers that turned out to be the serial #.
2 The instructions have detailed info on how to setup what I refer to as complicated.
I do not see any instructions that tell how to delete a address you do not want anymore.

This review was modified by rogergloria on February 08 2017 08:15:45 AM

2017-02-03

Sets the Bar for Service!

"1. I am a Director in a logistics consulting firm
2. This makes me an exceptionally picky consumer
3. Price could not be beat
4. Got a bonus water bottle (a nice CamelBak waterbottle, not some cheap p.o.s.)
5. Delivery was FREE, and arrived in 2 days (delivered to Seattle from Florida)

Now, a short story with two main points. First, the purchase was of a Garmin GPS fitness watch. I made this purchase more than a week after purchasing two Fitbit watches directly from Fitbit - one each for my wife and daughter. Worried about having an expensive package left on my doorstep, I opted to have The GPS Store deliver to my work address. I used Google's autofill, and failed to notice that "NE" was absent from my street name. I was contacted within a couple of hours after placing my order by a representative checking my address. Wow. The watch arrived at my work two days later. A week after that, the Fitbits arrived.

The main points are: 1) customer service was above and beyond expectations, and 2) The GPS store is a reseller, yet they managed to match Garmin's direct online price while offering free shipping and a bonus water bottle with a $15 retail price tag.

I wish the GPS Store sold more things that I purchase regularly.

A+ job. Best experience I've had.

p.s., if you're in the market for a GPS fitness watch, the Garmin Fenix 3 HR is great, too!

This review was modified by derikandreoli on February 07 2017 12:15:04 AM

2017-02-02

Awesome

"I have ordered a few things from the GPS Store. They are great, always on time. I have been to their store in Ocean Isle. Great People"

This review was modified by nicksmithrep on February 07 2017 12:00:07 AM

2017-02-01

Good price, good service

"I ordered a Garmin GPS and map software. The software was out of stock however I was given the option to have the GPS shipped separately. I chose to wait and received the entire order within 10 days."

This review was modified by clikel on February 03 2017 09:15:01 PM

2017-01-31

Four Stars

"It finally got here but it took awhile..."

This review was modified by billandcarolt on February 02 2017 12:30:01 PM

2017-01-30

nice case

"I like the case my magellen 1200 GPS fits in very nice with space for the usb charger cable. The web site needs to show more pictures of the case of what is inside but other then that it is a very nice case well built "

This review was modified by superdave9-54565 on February 01 2017 02:15:02 PM

2017-01-30

Excellent customer service

"I ordered my GPS at the GPS store as it was ready available to be shipped on the next day. On the next day I received an e-mail stating that they found out that the GPS was not ready availble to be sent and they will have to wait to receive it from an other vendor. I was in panic as I needed urgently because my boat is under construction in an other country and I have to leave the country on 02/03. I called Customer service that confirmed that the GPS was ready to be ship out to their facility and shortly after it will be sent to my address. The gentlemen was very nice and understanding and I got my GPS right on time as confirmed by customer service. Thank you!"

This review was modified by venexmaster1 on February 01 2017 10:15:01 AM

2017-01-28

"Great product , good communication and fast shipping "

This review was modified by Elduke63 on January 31 2017 12:02:51 AM

2017-01-28

Very satisfied

"Received everything exactly as ordered days sooner than expected!!!"

This review was modified by CREECH3 on January 31 2017 12:02:33 AM

Share The GPS Store's store rating

The GPS Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The GPS Store is a merchant member
The GPS Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.