Stores > The GPS Store

Product & services pricing Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review The GPS Store by clicking a star below.

2017-06-30

Awesome

"They were great no issues sent my product in a timely fashion."

2017-06-23

Great Customer service, great prices

"Bought a STD Horizon HX300. Called as it said on their site they were back ordered & CS assured me I would be eligible for the rebate. Ordered it online at a great price & they shipped it within 24 hours with copy of rebate sheet. Unit is charged & working well. Couldn't be more pleased with transaction! Their great reputation is well deserved."

2017-06-20

Excellent service!

"This is the second order from the GPS store. Within minutes of ordering I received a phone call from a very friendly customer service representative who was making sure my address was correct. They are the only company I've ever had do this and it is greatly appreciated. Within a couple of hours I had a tracking number with a scheduled delivery date two business days later. The best customer service I've ever encountered and some of the best prices too!! Every business could learn something from their business model. There is no doubt in my mind I'll be ordering from them again in the near future. I'd give them 10 stars if I could!"

2017-05-15

Great company to work with on our charter business.

"I run a 5 boat charter business and I love getting my electronics from the GPS Store as they work with me on every situation and have even worked with me in emergency situations.
Capt Rodney
Oilfield Outkasts Charters

2017-05-04

Awesome Price and Service!!

"My experience ordering with the GPS Store has been fantastic. Highly recommend this company when ordering your electronics. "

2017-05-03

Alll's well

"Nervous at first, thought i might get reconditioned. NOPE! All is new. Free shipping!"

2017-05-01

Great service, nice product and super fast shipping. Thank you.

"Great price, great product and arrived on time. Thank you. The GPS Store went the extra mile to make sure my item was shipped and arrived in time for a birthday celebration gift. Item shipped within hours of me placing my order. I spoke with someone in customer service to make sure it would all work and they took the time to double check and verified that it would go out right then and it did. Thank you!!!!!"

Just what we wanted!

"Good price, fast delivery. Yippee!"

Awesome

"Delivered quickly and was just as expected! Great!"

2017-04-26

Zumo

"Very quick turnaround and received when promised."

2017-04-25

All Good

"On time, good price, easy ordering."

2017-04-21

Great job with Garmin Radar !

"Good price, good service, good delivery ! "

Hardnose

" Easy As pie. Just the way I like it. No surprises. It is what it was suppose to be. Will be back, recommend to all my friends. "

Gps store review

"Worked out fast, all was packaged neatly and secure. What else could you ask for"

2017-04-17

Great web site. Quick delivery.

"I was shopping for a new chart plotter and leaning toward a furuno model. Couldn't find a regular store selling the brand. The GPS store web site was an excellent source of information. I called them before purchasing and a rep quickly answered that was very knowledgeable and was able to answer my questions. Furuno was also offering a substantial mail in rebate that was prominately advertised on the GPS store web site. Other sellers I looked at on eBay made no mention of the rebate. Once I placed the order a rep called me to verify the delivery address and help protect me from credit card fraud. Delivery was free in only a couple of days. An email was sent to me with tracking information when shipped. Very happy with the entire experience. "

Share The GPS Store's store rating

The GPS Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The GPS Store is a merchant member
The GPS Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.