Stores > The GPS Store

• Fax: 910-575-9543

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

Best service, best product

"I had some questions and Gpssrore responded quickly and clearly. I am very satisfied with the product ,Garmin 2639LMT and their customer service. I have been using Garmin 1450LM for about three years now it is and doing a great job. But after I was stuck in traffic few times due to either traffic jam or construction I decided to have one with traffic feature so went for 2639LMT. Not yet used so far on long trips. Hope it will not disappoint me."

This review was modified by rshiravanthe on September 26 2016 11:03:22 PM

2016-09-26

"Fair price compared to elsewhere and 2-day free delivery, Awesome "

No manual

"Very quick delivery. Unfortunately, no manual, not even a summary "start-up" one."

freaky fast

"got here quicker then quoted"

2016-09-25

Great Store

"Fast service and very quick shipping. I ordered a Garmin Drive 60LMT. I used it one day and found out the display was so much dimmer then my Nuvi that I now have. It was impossible to read the display in the bright sun with sun glasses on. I called and asked if I could return it for credit. The person I talked with was very helpful and quickly generated a return authorization number. Garmin did a poor job on this unit. That would have been the sixth unit we have owned. "

2016-09-24

Excellent customer service!

"As an international customer, there was a need to verify my identity. Customer service was very responsive and efficient in completing the verification process and following up on my queries. Excellent! "

2016-09-21

Find your way to the GPS store

"First time ordering, they checked with me on shipping and product and had it to me almost before I had hung up the phone. They will be my go-to spot for marine electronics"

2016-09-21

Top notch

"My order came quickly and in one piece, excellent service Thanks"

2016-09-19

Fast and efficient

"Order was placed and shipped fast and efficient. "

2016-09-18

Why would anyone shop anywhere else....?

"I called and asked many questions, many times. They were very helpful and they know their products. I was also given a discount for shipping to help cover what the free shipping did not cover. Why would anyone shop anywhere else. G.P.S. Store is the BEST...!!!"

2016-09-16

not on time late getting to me

"did not get to me when needed"

2016-09-16

As described, excellent price, very quick free shipping.

"Delivered in three business days, free shipping. In factory sealed box, double boxed for shipping. Arrived in perfect condition. Excellent price. Still working with the new features, no issues as yet."

I was found

"the gps found me in a timely fashion and in good spirits"

Speedy

"Always a great experience with the GPS store"

2016-09-15

Location, location, location

"That is what I am able to find with my refurbished Garmin. I got a lot of things included in the reasonable price of the GPS. It acts as good as new. It came within the time frame promised. No complaints."

Share The GPS Store's store rating

The GPS Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The GPS Store is a merchant member
The GPS Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.