• Address: 6899 Beach Drive SW Ocean Isle Beach, NC

Product & services pricing Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"The GPS Store provides quick, thorough and pleasant service. After notifying them that they sent me the wrong part they quickly corrected the error by expediting shipment of the correct part. "

"great price shipped promptly"

"If you ship to a different address than your billing address you are in for a hassle - store policy makes you call your credit card company and put in an alternate address. Second issue - just because the online web site says it is in stock doesn't men anything. I ordered 3 items all were in stock on the web site but were not available to ship for a few days. Having said all of that - the people I dealt with were great - helpful - pleasant - professional. "

"I can't rate my experience because I have not yet received my radio."

"I was very pleased with the next day delivery special."

"I bought a map card for my new Montana 650t at REI's recommendation and after receiving it found out from GPS that I already had those maps. GPS has been very helpful in allowing me to return the unneeded card for either a refund or trade for another product (which we are now working on). Thank you Ashley!"

"very responsive, could not have been any better."

"Very easy to navigate and find the correct product. Quick delivery with a very competitive price"

"Great people to to business with!"

"Quick easy search on website, and best pricing."

"They had the best price, and the service was excellent. The merchandise arrived before expected."

"I couldn't have asked for a better customer service than that provided by the GPS Store. I am upgrading the electronics in my boat. I wasn't sure about what type of equipment and which brand to choose. The people at GPS answered all my questions and gave me sound advice. In particular they knew which accessories, cables etc. were required for me to install the equipment myself.
I have purchased a chart plotter, AIS transceiver, antenna and VHF radio. I will most certainly go to the GPS Store when I replace my radar and my second chart plotter.

"Every purchase that I experience with the GPS store was a pleasant experience. Never any problems. The products arrive fast as they promised and without any damage to the packaging or product. I have so much confidence in them that they are always my first choice. I personally won't buy from anyone else. I forgot to mention that their prices always seems to beat out the competition. "

"Got what I ordered, and expected, in the time I was quoted."

"Didn't have the product in inventory. Didn't say anything on your website back ordered. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-08-2014

TheGPSStore, The GPS Store rep has responded

“Hello CNIELSEN300,
I am sorry that the item that you ordered was on a backorder. I just went and reviewed your order and the particular product that you ordered was marked backordered on our site at the time of your order and we did follow up with a backorder notification email on the order date of 6/30. It could have been overlooked on the site and emails sometimes are caught in SPAM folders. I am sorry that you were unaware of the backorder at the time of the order if there is another order we can help you with please let us know.
Regards,
The GPS Store, Inc.”

The GPS Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The GPS Store is a merchant member
The GPS Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.