• The GPS Store The GPS Store Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Thank you very much. Also next time."

"Good price, good product, good free delivery, what more could I ask for?"

"Easy to order on line and appreciated the follow up phone call to confirm my order details"

"Great price, quick delivery !! Could only have been better if store was at the end of my driveway !! Replacement for lost marine handheld. Cheaper price and expanded/refined features were a real +. If it could of only been shipped with my missing fish and mushroom waypoints it would have been even more perfect !!"

"The GPS Store always does a nice job weather just answering a question or making a purchase."

"Quick shipping, competitive pricing"

"I was very satisfied with the GPS store"

"I had a good experience buying from the GPS Store. My item was briefly backordered. They kept me informed of the new delivery date. I would recommend this retailer to others. "

"arrived on time as advertised, haven't had a chance to try it out yet"

"great price and fast service"

"Everyone i spoke to was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. My order was expedited in a very timely manner as promised. Very happy with my transaction and will do business with the GPS store again!"

"Got it very quickly. Exactly what I needed."

"Received the new unit in two days and at the lowest price "

"I will recommend the GPS store to everyone.
Carlos

"The radio was supposed to be delivered on the 26th it still is not here and it is the 29th. "

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2015

TheGPSStore, The GPS Store rep has responded

“Hello dkdunscombe,
I apologize for the late delivery. I tracked your package with the tracking number that was sent to you and UPS had noted a late trailer was the cause of the delay. Unfortunately that was on Friday and they don't deliver on Saturday or Sunday. The package is on the truck for delivery today. We normally issue a credit for the shipping charges however you got free shipping so there is nothing to credit. I apologize for the delay and please let us know if the package does not arrive today.
Regards,
The GPS Store, Inc.”

Share The GPS Store's store rating

The GPS Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The GPS Store is a merchant member
The GPS Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.