Stores > The GPS Store

• Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9am to 5PM eastern time
    • Fax: 910-575-9543

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-02-03

Shopping from home....What a relaxing experience.

"Placed an order and within the week I had my Rino at home."

2016-01-31

price doubled

"the price on this product doubled I have still not received the item after paying extra for shipping. I still have not been sent a receipt in my email. I am getting the run around from the shipping company so needless to say I am very disappointed."

2016-01-31

Great Price & Fast Shipping

"Third order from GPS Store. Best price & fast shipping. That should say it all. "

2016-01-30

"Very good service and fast delivery, have made 3 purchases from gps and all items shipped on time and received in good condition and operated as advertised "

2016-01-29

No suction cup

"When I received my Garmin nuvi 58 LMT gps the suction cup was missing from the box.
I called the next day and reported this. I was told one would be shipped that same day.
I haven't heard anything from The GPS Store since.
No suction cup, no tracking number, no notification that there would be a delay.
I give you a D in customer relations.

2016-01-28

"Unit came as promised. Timely manner"

2016-01-27

"As advertised, it was everything it was supposed to be. Now I just need to learn all of its features. "

2016-01-27

Excellent Price and Fast Shipping.

"Excellent price and fast shipping."

GPS Store Rocks

"Great prices great service."

Good prices, but...

"Unfortunately they refused my credit card just because it's not issued in US. I have a very good credit score and usually use my credit cards for buying stuff on US online stores. I known the concerns about frauds, but they could be more flexible in checking and accepting international issued credit cards.

2016-01-26

Listening to the music

"Very please with the quality of the speakers. Sound great! Also appreciated speedy deliver that was outstanding, eaxactly what we needed."

2016-01-25

Fantastic Pricing & Service

"Very easy to place an on-line order, followed by an immediate email confirmation. Shipping time was excellent with no delays and continuous tracking available. Item was received in perfect shape within three business days. Couldn't be more pleased with the pricing and will order all my marine and GPS electronics from The GPS Store again in the future."

2016-01-25

Great service

"I ordered several items for my new boat. The GPS was the only item on back order. Service representative, Ashley, tried to contact me via cell phone and later by email to inform me of the delay and offered to send in 2 different packages. I was not in hurry and agreed for the delay. The merchandises arrived 4 days later, in great packing conditions. Thanks GPS store and specifically Ashley for professional courtesy to keep me up-to-dated on the purchase/ delivery"

2016-01-22

"A great job and it arrived days early"

2016-01-21

"Package arrived on time. Product works as advertised "

Share The GPS Store's store rating

The GPS Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The GPS Store is a merchant member
The GPS Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.