The Final Click Reviews - thefinalclick.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 8 reviews

The Final Click is a merchant member
The Final Click participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"Fast shipping, low prices, prompt responses and courteous customer service are just a few of the superlatives I could mention. They were the only place that I could find the specific replacement parts I needed for our Da-Lite projection screens, and they had them in stock and ready to ship that same day; every other place that I had tried was either out of stock or had listed the parts as being discontinued. The Final Click literally saved me hundreds of dollars by not having to schedule an expensive on-site service call. I will definitely use them again in the future now that I have found them. Keep up the excellent work!"

"The were great. No wait time on the phone. Knowledgeable staff who answered all of my questions and were able to customize my order without having to put me on hold or anything like that. Recommend!"

"TheFinalClick has been awesome to work with! We are a business customer that orders about 30 mounts a month from them. Their support has been great and accommodating to our needs, and their prices are always the lowest around. Additionally, when I we have a client with special mounting needs, their customer support has been willing to research solutions for us. I would highly recommend them."

"I found The Final Click while searching for a media stand to be used in a small space. The stand I found was perfect and at an excellent price. When teachers saw the flexibility the stand offered, I ordered three more. All items arrived on time and in perfect condition. Now that I found The Final Click, it's where I begin to look when I get teacher requests."

"Got the products as described and quickly, and the products were cheapest that I could find."

"My entire experience with Final Click has been absolutely perfect. I happened to be interested in an "out of stock" item and was amazed at the personalize customer service that I received. As soon as the item came back into stock, I received a phone call from a Final Click representative and received my product within 3 days. The product packaging was of the highest quality and every item received was in perfect condition. The instructions for my item were clear and easily understood. I would highly recommend purchasing from this company."

"good company. nice people"

Albuquerque, NM

"Ordered repair parts for Da-Lite portable screens. Price was good, they shipped quickly, packed them well, and they got my order right. Everything went fine. I'll order from them again."