"The experience was great and the staff is very knowledgeable. I definitely will use them for my next order."

"I needed my order by a certain deadline and David Nash called me to let me know that the order would not make it in time, but that they had an almost identical product for me that could ship in time. So, he switched the products and had it delivered when he said he would. Great customer service!"

"Good service, arrived when promised."

"Product was as described. Quick shipping. No problems"

"My experience was fantastic - Brian was helpful and professional - I have placed 3 orders!"

"Well the order came in pretty fast but was missing a few parts, called the final click person and she handled it got a hold of the manufacture (peerless) and had the parts shipped to me expeditiously. "

"very fast service and whenever I call and have questions I always get answers quickly and very accurate. "

"Repeat customer with repeat satisfaction."

"Fast shipping, low prices, prompt responses and courteous customer service are just a few of the superlatives I could mention. They were the only place that I could find the specific replacement parts I needed for our Da-Lite projection screens, and they had them in stock and ready to ship that same day; every other place that I had tried was either out of stock or had listed the parts as being discontinued. The Final Click literally saved me hundreds of dollars by not having to schedule an expensive on-site service call. I will definitely use them again in the future now that I have found them. Keep up the excellent work!"

"The were great. No wait time on the phone. Knowledgeable staff who answered all of my questions and were able to customize my order without having to put me on hold or anything like that. Recommend!"

"TheFinalClick has been awesome to work with! We are a business customer that orders about 30 mounts a month from them. Their support has been great and accommodating to our needs, and their prices are always the lowest around. Additionally, when I we have a client with special mounting needs, their customer support has been willing to research solutions for us. I would highly recommend them."

"I found The Final Click while searching for a media stand to be used in a small space. The stand I found was perfect and at an excellent price. When teachers saw the flexibility the stand offered, I ordered three more. All items arrived on time and in perfect condition. Now that I found The Final Click, it's where I begin to look when I get teacher requests."

"Got the products as described and quickly, and the products were cheapest that I could find."

"My entire experience with Final Click has been absolutely perfect. I happened to be interested in an "out of stock" item and was amazed at the personalize customer service that I received. As soon as the item came back into stock, I received a phone call from a Final Click representative and received my product within 3 days. The product packaging was of the highest quality and every item received was in perfect condition. The instructions for my item were clear and easily understood. I would highly recommend purchasing from this company."

"good company. nice people"

The Final Click is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Final Click is a merchant member
The Final Click participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.