"Received it next day after placing the order. The two mounts combined perfectly to hang on the cubical wall. "

"5kgo8786fuyfuoyfuoyfuyfio7figuiu"

"Great shopping, fast service "

"Thank you so much for you quick, efficient, and courteous service. I always enjoy ordering from The Final Click; never a problem. "

"Always very fast service. Great selection of screens in stock. "

"TV swing arm worked well. Thank you for the technical help.
Jim Maxwell

"Thank you for the quick turn around from start to finish, I got the product next day. WOW thank you"

"Shipped as promised. Would do it again."

"I am very pleased with the customer service. They help me to resolve an issue I had. I'm happy with the fast shipment. Excellent products and service. "

"I found the Final Click through a google search looking for a TV Stand. My needs were very specific and I was thrilled to find what I was looking for on their website. The product pages are very clear and include all pertinent information (dimensions, reviews, price, etc). I had never heard of the website before, so I was a little reluctant to order but I am glad that I did. They called me 2 days after I placed my order to let me know that my shipping address was not correctly validated with my credit card. It was nice speaking with David in customer service who assured me that after I updated my information, their system was smart enough to check a few hours later and then ship my package. The box was VERY heavy and came with no damages.

The item itself is PERFECT for what I need. The steels is smooth, high quality and has no jagged edges. All parts were included for installation and my husband was able to do so with ease. The stand itself is sturdy and I am sure it will last a long time.

I highly recommend ordering from this website and I will definitely be ordering another stand from them in the future for the other bedrooms.

"Final Click was easy to deal with, had the best price, and shipped rite away."

"It was super easy to order from The Final Click and shipping was free. We were looking for a sturdy, light-weight easel for meetings. Looking around our office we saw shaky wooden ones and HEAVY metal ones. We finally borrowd one from another dept. in the buiding and it was from The Final Click. Wow were we impressed. We've ordered 3 for our dept. and plan to order at least one more. Thank you!"

"quick delivery great price would buy again"

"Smooth, efficient service."

"Knowledgeable support, good price, very quick service... what more could you want?"

The Final Click is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Final Click is a merchant member
The Final Click participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.