"Ordered a projection screen on Monday, and just one was showing available in a warehouse in California. We had it in Wisconsin by Friday of that week. Unbeatable service for an oversize item with truck shipping."

"Went fine, have not opened product yet."

"Exactly what I wanted, where I wanted it and when I wanted it........
As I live in the Bahamas, it would have been nice to be able to ship it UPS / Fedex or DHL direct to me and not having to ship it to my daughter in Indianna. Thanks

"Order was correct and was filled and sent relatively fast.Was very satisfied with the service"

"Quick shipping and items were just as described. Thank you!"

"Everything as expected. Fast shipping. "

"I wanted a second glass shelf identical to the one I bought about 11/2 years prior but I could not find it on the Final Click website. I no longer had the model number from it but the person on the website chat box went the extra mile and searched my name to cross reference the order and found the exact shelf I wanted. That was quality customer service. "

"Simple straight forward ordering and product received as advertised. Recommend."

"Your price was a lot cheaper for the exact same product! Thank you for quoting your lowest price first. The other people gave me a price. Then said they would match your price. I went ahead and purchased from you because I don't like playing pricing games. Just tell eveyone your cheapest price and stick with it. Thanks for doing just that."

"Great customer service and delivery."

"The experience was great and the staff is very knowledgeable. I definitely will use them for my next order."

"I needed my order by a certain deadline and David Nash called me to let me know that the order would not make it in time, but that they had an almost identical product for me that could ship in time. So, he switched the products and had it delivered when he said he would. Great customer service!"

"Good service, arrived when promised."

"Product was as described. Quick shipping. No problems"

"My experience was fantastic - Brian was helpful and professional - I have placed 3 orders!"

The Final Click is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Final Click is a merchant member
The Final Click participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,916 merchant members.