• Address: 7307 RFD Long Grove, IL 60060
    • Contact: support@thedjhookup.com
    • Phone: 224-565-9026
    • Business Hours: 9AM - 5PM CT
    • Fax: 224-778-5276

"They have the lowest price vs all the competition! Excellent customer service. I do not like the restocking fee. But they will work with you if you purchase with them again. I would like for them to have a business address for one to save on shipping via UPS. Maybe the post office is cheaper."

"I discovered The Dj hookup surfing the web. Excellent service!
Thanks Nate for your support

"Such a great shop, great prices and excellent customer service.
My new go to store for audio needs

"Fast and excellent service"

"I discovered The DJ Hookup on ResellerRatings.com.
I have been blown away by the response of Nat and Mike. Whether it was via email, live chat or phone they answered my questions patiently and thoroughly, providing options regarding bundles and warranties. I have never gotten a similar deal that was of quality and affordable when buying dj gear! The DJ Hookup has the best prices and customer service I've ever experienced. This retailer will be my "go to" for all my dj gear. Thanks guys!!

"I don't think I've had a better or more informed shopping experience ever. Nothing seems to be too much trouble for these guys - they're an absolute pleasure to do business with.

Craig R.
Brisbane, Australia

"I have just purchased a DJ bundle from this store. The customer support was very courteous and helpful. I got the best price too. This has been been one of the best shopping experiences online."

"Easy and pleasant transaction, courteous customer service,
gave me an unbeatable price for Pioneer bundle .
A++++++++ Site for DJs.

"Very good service! Customer service is amazing! The rep answered all my question very patiently and made sure I had no other questions in regards to the item I ordered, even made a few suggestions! I was very impressed!"

"Great service online. Someone was always there to give me and help me. Even offer me a discount if possible. Will always shop here if I need anything."

"Fast shiping, good chat online "

"Very nice work guys. I needed this bad boy, and you came thru in a very nice time frame. I'll keep you in mind next time for other things. Dennis."

"I called The DJ hook up on a late night and left a message thinking i would hear back from them in a week or at all like other spots but to my surprise they returned the call within minutes. I had tons of questions and they answered all of them. I finally made my order, they promptly helped me get my shipping info. I then received the package as promised a couple of days early.Very good customer service and got hooked up too!"

"I always have a great experience when i purchase dj gear from the dj hookup"

"They shipped the package immediately after confirming via phone call that my order was correct. sadly, I have to send my package to the manufacturer due to hardware malfunctions but the service itself was great."

The DJ Hookup / Stroodl, Inc is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The DJ Hookup / Stroodl, Inc is a merchant member
The DJ Hookup / Stroodl, Inc participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,882 merchant members.