Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 199 reviews

The DJ Hookup / Stroodl, Inc is a merchant member
    The DJ Hookup / Stroodl, Inc participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • The DJ Hookup / Stroodl, Inc contact information

• Address: 7307 RFD Long Grove, IL 60060
    • Contact: support@thedjhookup.com
    • Phone: 224-565-9026
    • Business Hours: 9AM - 5PM CT
    • Fax: 224-778-5276

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Very nice work guys. I needed this bad boy, and you came thru in a very nice time frame. I'll keep you in mind next time for other things. Dennis."

"I called The DJ hook up on a late night and left a message thinking i would hear back from them in a week or at all like other spots but to my surprise they returned the call within minutes. I had tons of questions and they answered all of them. I finally made my order, they promptly helped me get my shipping info. I then received the package as promised a couple of days early.Very good customer service and got hooked up too!"

"I always have a great experience when i purchase dj gear from the dj hookup"

"They shipped the package immediately after confirming via phone call that my order was correct. sadly, I have to send my package to the manufacturer due to hardware malfunctions but the service itself was great."

"I just received Tractor S2 with Odyssey case - gift for my 18th years old sun. It was easy and straightforward procedure to order items. Price was the best on the market. It was important to receive items in time - prior to birthday date - and DJ Hookup made it exactly as promised.
I will continue ordering DJ stuff for my son from this site and suggest it to my friends.

"The whole buying experience was easy and fantastic. The DJ Hookup had the cheapest option for what I was looking to buy and it was delivered as advertised within great time."

"I ordered a pair of CDJ-2000NXS because they offered a very nice limited deal. They took a day longer than expected (3 days instead of 2) to send the package. But the process still went smoothly, the package arrived in perfect condition, and you can't really beat free shipping on top of a very competitively priced item anyways!"

"Great communication! Great Prices! Great shopping! Flawless service! The best place for all of your dj needs!"

"I found this website looking for a seller of the Launchpad s. Novation music had this under the list of multiple websites for where to buy. Once I opened the homepage to this website, I found myself already shopping for more instruments to complete my little studio I'm trying to create. Everything is well placed in the categories and the reviews written by some customers are so helpful. The Description of each product on the website is well written, informative, and always so helpful. I'm in love with my new Launchpad s and can't think of anywhere else to buy my equipment. This site grabbed my attention and pulled me in on some of the great deals and the information I need to know what exactly I'm buying. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to experience some of the best things I've ever known at such a great price. "

"quick response and shipping. I'm from abroad, Costa Rica, and it was amazingly smooth."

"Great service, quick responses to questions, great deals. Fast Shipping, amazing products! Hope to buy from again!"

"I've bought 2 DJ Controllers from this site and I have nothing but good things to say about the shopping experience. Both controllers were cheaper than anywhere else I could find and delivered within days of my purchase. Great Work!"

"My Traktor Kontrol S4 was delivered promptly and arrived as described with no surprises or problems. I would definitely purchase from the DJ Hookup again."

"Thursday, I was searching for the best deal on a Rane TTM56s mixer. The Dj Hookup not only had the best price, they also included two colored control vinyls with the purchase. Natalie was very helpful and let me know that if I placed my order by a certain time, I would receive my product the next day. She was right, and UPS was at my door around noon Friday. I will recommend this dealer to anyone shopping for new audio equipment."

"The DJ Hookup IS the hook up. Forget who I spoke with but she was very nice, shipped my product out immediatley and it was a GREAT price. Will 100% buy again.

exp: 15 years mobile DJ with over $50K invested in my business.