• Address: 7307 RFD Long Grove, IL 60060
    • Contact: support@thedjhookup.com
    • Phone: 224-565-9026
    • Business Hours: 9AM - 5PM CT
    • Fax: 224-778-5276

"The DJ Hookup was extremely professional and my product was delivered on time and in perfect condition. They were able to offer me a huge discount, no sales tax, and free shipping which saved me a ton of money. Also, they contacted me by phone to confirm that I meant to use a different shipping address than billing address. This personal trust really helped assure me that they were a good company to do business with. I will definitely check them out first before making anymore DJ purchases anywhere else in the future."

"Wow Best DJ store in the world!
I keep coming back for the best price, service, and sales person.
I recommend to all djs anywhere in the world to try them.
You will be happy I know I am!

"Best Pioneer dealer! They answered all my questions on live chat, provided recommendations, offered best price and gave me free cables on top of it. 3 days later full new Pioneer setup arrived to my club. I am very happy. This is my new destination for all my dj gear."

"Received the mixtrac pro 2 case as stated. Good fit. Very satisfied with the product. Will definitely order dj equipment again."

"ordering was easy, shipped immediately, and best price on the 'net! only reason it's not 5 stars is that the item ordered (Pioneer DDJ-WeGO2) had a known factory defect on early issue serial numbers... i knew the risk, and took the gamble, but it would have been nice to have seen some sort of note to that effect on the listed item, even if it wasn't compensatory. otherwise exemplary =)"

"They have the lowest price vs all the competition! Excellent customer service. I do not like the restocking fee. But they will work with you if you purchase with them again. I would like for them to have a business address for one to save on shipping via UPS. Maybe the post office is cheaper."

"I discovered The Dj hookup surfing the web. Excellent service!
Thanks Nate for your support

"Such a great shop, great prices and excellent customer service.
My new go to store for audio needs

"Fast and excellent service"

"I discovered The DJ Hookup on ResellerRatings.com.
I have been blown away by the response of Nat and Mike. Whether it was via email, live chat or phone they answered my questions patiently and thoroughly, providing options regarding bundles and warranties. I have never gotten a similar deal that was of quality and affordable when buying dj gear! The DJ Hookup has the best prices and customer service I've ever experienced. This retailer will be my "go to" for all my dj gear. Thanks guys!!

"I don't think I've had a better or more informed shopping experience ever. Nothing seems to be too much trouble for these guys - they're an absolute pleasure to do business with.

Craig R.
Brisbane, Australia

"I have just purchased a DJ bundle from this store. The customer support was very courteous and helpful. I got the best price too. This has been been one of the best shopping experiences online."

"Easy and pleasant transaction, courteous customer service,
gave me an unbeatable price for Pioneer bundle .
A++++++++ Site for DJs.

"Very good service! Customer service is amazing! The rep answered all my question very patiently and made sure I had no other questions in regards to the item I ordered, even made a few suggestions! I was very impressed!"

"Great service online. Someone was always there to give me and help me. Even offer me a discount if possible. Will always shop here if I need anything."

The DJ Hookup / Stroodl, Inc is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The DJ Hookup / Stroodl, Inc is a merchant member
The DJ Hookup / Stroodl, Inc participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.