Stores > The Classy Home

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10

I am posting this review as there are no prior reviews posted for this particular global furniture sectional which I purchased a few weeks ago and currently have setup in my newly finished basement. Purchasing without any prior reviews and without the opportunity to look/feel the sectional in person was tough to do but definitely met and exceeded my expectations. The metal leg pieces (which are heavy duty) are zipped up inside a pouch under each of the 2 sectional pieces and took roughly 10 minutes to screw in place. The design looks amazing and overall the sectional is very well built. I was very pleased to find that the sectional not only looked high end but is VERY comfortable and the head rests easily adjust with a simple pull; and there are multiple locking positions for personal comfort. I will say the white seating area can get dirty quick quickly but a simple wipe down and back to looking new. When I purchased the sectional originally their were images of the cup holder unit included but come to find out that is a separate component that needs to be ordered separately. Classy Homes has addressed this and I purchased the cup holder piece and it''s a nice touch for a movie room and includes an inside compartment. I am completely satisfied with the purchase and highly recommend - Great Deal

This review was modified by whitecloud25 on November 18 2015 09:38:44 AM

"Hi, I just purchased a COUCH, DINETTE TABLE, and 6 CHAIRS. I Can't thank The Classy Home enough! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! and WOW! again. I was nervous about shipping furniture on-line--well guess what--everything arrived in perfect condition, no damage at all. They handled it very well. I love the quality, design and most important of all their customer service is A1, easy to deal with.
Would definitely recommend my friends to come shop on this site. Thanks again, CS.

This review was modified by CHSC on November 18 2015 08:12:18 AM

"Don't hesitate to order from The Classy Home. I was originally leery about ordering furniture online but they have convinced me there are companies out there that still understand "customer service". I ordered a reclining loveseat which was received in a timely fashion and without incident. I enjoyed it for over 6 months when I started having a problem with one of the recliner mechanisms. I contacted customer service and asked if the chair was still covered under warranty or if I could purchase a mechanism as the chair was still in new condition except for the one mechanism. Julie the customer service rep contacted the manufacturer and secured a replacement chair. I was actually surprised at how responsive they were. Will definitely do business again with them based on this experience."

This review was modified by dtb5314 on November 12 2015 12:33:02 PM

" 8/9/2015 I just purchased a desk I had been looking for some time. Found the desk here. Great price, and delivered on time. The desk was as I hoped--beautiful and of excellent quality. And shipping was not a problem. It was well packed so there was no damage. Great company! "

"Ordered a coffee table recently, seamless traction's...amazing service, and timely delivery!!"

"Love my furniture! Price was great! Exactly as described. Tracking my delivery could have been better. But that is the shipping company's fault. All in all I am pleased with my experience. I would definitely shop here again."

" The mirror looks great and it arrived before the expected date I was told. The delivery team at AM delivery was also fantastic. Not only did he bring the mirror up to my apartment but he unwrapped it, made sure it looked good, and placed it where I wanted it.  "

New York

"Quite happy with the classy home but still waiting for one order before I can consider a five star.

meanwhile everything came on time with no damages.

This review was modified by KOlobarman on October 20 2015 11:17:17 AM

"My overall analysis of the classy home is 5-star.

In the past I didn't have the best experience with other online furniture companies. Once I was waiting a long time for my sofa, and in the and it was damaged.

After a reference from a close friend who was happy with her experience at the classy home I decided I'll go for it

I bought a "Race Car Bed" for my boy. It was exactly what I needed & he is so happy with it.

Got the Best price anywhere.

It was packed very well & arrived quickly.

Great deal!

"Excellent Prices and product good product selection plus good service & fast shipping.

I received my order on time. No complaints. I would use them again.

"Great product . Good prices"

"Just bought a bedroom set from the classy home.
I had a good experience with this firm.
The set came on time. It was as stated with no damages.
Customer service was very helpful.

"I just purchased a desk I had been looking for for some time. Found tg desk here. Great price, and delivered on time. The desk was as I hoped--beautiful and of excellent quality. And shipping was not a problem. It was well packed so there was no damage. Great company!"

"Do not purchase from the classy home. I would not recommend this company to anyone. I purchased an Ashley brand chair that was on sale for under $600.00 . The chair arrived with a damaged anchor for the front leg causing the leg to screw in on a bad angle. The chair cannot be sat on or else the leg may break. The wood around the anchor appears split and the fabric material was extremely frayed around that area of the chair. The classy home refused our request to have a new chair replacement. They offered to send new legs, which was a joke. Again we requested a replacement or to arrange a return for refund. Again the classy home refused and offered to send a repair company to fix the chair. We told them we do not want the chair repaired and want a refund and the chair to be sent back. Again the classy home refused taking the chair back and the CS rep cited that shipping was too expensive. The classy home then had the audacity to tell us we can ship the chair back to them and pay a restocking fee. We called our credit card company and refused the charges. The classy home is a terrible company and I advise anyone to purchase elsewhere. It's a shame because they have decent prices and a wide selection of items. When you spend 5-600 dollars on an item you want it built right from the factory. Not repaired by strangers whom you have no idea about."

This review was modified by Pitcom on September 24 2015 01:49:01 PM

"Classy home made it right in the end. Customer service called back several times to keep
Me updated and to make sure I was satisfied.

Share The Classy Home's store rating

The Classy Home is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Classy Home is not a merchant member
The Classy Home does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!