• Address: 320 Roebling St #217

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Item was exactly as described and delivery was quick. I was able to purchase this item more economically from The Classy Home and have it shipped to Texas than I was able to buy locally. The delivery men were very polite as well. I'll return to shop here"

"The price & selection were great. Had a few bumps getting communication in line on the status of the order but my concerns were addressed & resolved in a mutually satisfactory way. I would recommend the seller. "

"We are very pleased with the selection and service and prices available from The Classy Home. While it will always be little nervous about purchasing from dealer located on East Coast and shipping to home in the Rocky Mountains, their selection, prices, and deals stand out. We ordered a Ashley Lucinda Quartz 3-piece living room set and also a Ashley Cobblestone Larger Chair and Ottoman for bedroom. Like everyone, they are always at the mercy of the companies that they have to use to ship the furniture pieces they sell and unfortunately our Lucinda Sofa it was discovered when it was unpacked had received some damage in transit. However after notifying Customer Service of the issue and providing photos of the damage, they made arrangements to have a local upholstery repair person come in and repair the damage and the sofa is as good as new and we are very happy.

We would definitely and highly recommend the folks at the Classy Home for any furniture purchases people are considering

"I purchased the Powell 4 door 3 drawer mirrored console and I have to say, I was 100% satisfied with The Classy Home!! The customer service I received throughout the process was amazing and my console arrived unscathed! It was really packaged well to avoid any mirrors scratching or breaking, A+ service!! To top it all off and make this experience even more perfect, the console looks stunning in my entry hall!! "

"I was looking for a two armed Chaise Lounge chair to replace my Lay-Z-Boy recliner that was falling apart after only a short time - found the chaise on another site, they were out of stock, found it here and at a lower price!!
Once ordered, they let me know where it was until it got to their shippers - this is the only part that I had a problem with and Classy Home has dealt with it!
When I need more furniture, will come back to them for it!

"Great place to find furniture at the write price. Why waste your time and buy from Ashley's and Rooms to Go when you can purchase from The classy home. I was able to receive my order in no time and they are very nice "

"I live in Florida and was a bit nervous to order furniture to from a different state much less online. As a full time college student and worker my schedules don't always work out to be convenient. I must say that the classy home is very flexible to my schedule and allowed me to have my furniture delivered on a Sunday which was very accommodating. After being told by other companies that they only deliver Mon-Sat. Thanks to The Classy Home I can sleep and study comfortably. Great service, unbelievable prices, and fast shipping. "

"Got a Kids Table and Chairs frome the classy home

As a workaholic I have no time to shop around or play games with stores.

The Classy Home got exectly what I was looking for.

A nice set my kids should be happy,

Competitive prices,

Excellent service,

Fast shipping,

Great website.

"The Classy Home web site was easy to navigate and to place my order. The furniture arrived in perfect condition and on time. Would not hesitate to use The Classy Home again."

"I ordered a sectional couch with matching ottoman and I lovee them! They came relatively fast (9 days) and I had no problems. Thank you so much- affordable furniture that looks great!"

"I agree you have to make good research before purchasing anything online.

But better than research is your one experience.

I had d good experiences @ the classy home and then used them again.

I googled a lot before settling on the Ashley Maze Onyx King set, which i found for a very good price @ the classy home.

The transaction went very smooth without any bumps or errors.

It was delivered in a timely manner, i got the set as stated, it came well packed, and the customer service department was very nice to answer all my question.

"When I first trief ordering the powell mirrored console through amazon, unfortunately it was out of stock so I had to look elsewhere. I normally research like crazy before ordering from a site for the first time, but I was so frustrated with my first purchase attempt, and already having found a cheap price the first time I was "antsy". So once I saw this on the classy home and seeing the price $6 cheaper (amazon prices have since gone up, classy home was aroubd $235) I ordered it right away without any thought. However, once I saw my card was charged almost immidiately after purchase and only recieving a receipt with no form of confirmation I was worrired. Which led to me research. I have read terrible reviews, and the good reviews, just because of the very unusual simple "thank you will order again", one line sentences, I felt were either made by the company or paid reviewers (think about it, most good honest reviews go into detail). So i was really worrired I got scammed. I had my mom call since I work long hours I'd never have the chance, and told her about my concerns, especially since at this point it had been two weeks since my order and nothing, and people who complained and finally got their item is was either wrong or damaged and had a very hard time getting their money back. One review i read bought a $1500+c ouch and it was ruined when delived and the classy home offered a rufund of only $125. So you can imagine how worrired and stressed i was. And thus far i had recieved no emails for tracking and still no confirmation. The lady told my mom that they had ordered the piece and should be at their business to ship this week (8/18-8/22/. She called on monday) and then to expect it to be at my place sometime next week. Well Idk what my mom said because when I checked my email Thursday morning, I recieved an email from the classy home and fedex that my item has shipped and I got a tracking number. I still expected it next week, so I figured they gave me the option to track it to them to me. But the next day after work (friday 5pm) my bf texted me and said my package arrived and in perfect condition! I was so happy and relieved. I do have to say though my package did come very well packed both the inside with an overload of styrofoam and paper and the outside with borders all along the outline of the box, which my bf had a hard time prying off. But because of all the terrible reviews and my stressful experience I will ppersonally never oder from this site again. Im afraid if I do, the next outcome may end up like past reviewers and I just much rather not take that chance. I rather pay a higher price from a place I delt with before and fully trust. I absolutely love my powell console though, which I bought to use at a beautiful vanity. My only complaint about my vanity though is that the silver wood trim was not painted very well to a full and even coverage and a few small unnoticable spots that were completely missed. But overall I am in love. Shop at your own risk and DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE BUYING FROM ANY ONLINE STORE."

"Best price I could find online for Tullio End Table....Problem free website....Emailed me when shipped along with tracking number....Fast and safe delivery of item which contained glass top.."

"The Cappuccino Casual Book Shelf was so beautiful I ordered two. I was a little worried about the quality but when the bookshelves arrived I was thrilled. The quality was on par with name brand furniture stores. Assembly was easy and quick. I am so pleased I`m furnishing much of my home with Classy Homes. Thank You.

"The sofa is nice, but the customer service isn't. Their delivery truck backed into my fence -- twice. I filed a claim, 2 months ago, but they haven't paid. They keep saying "it's in process." When I ask for a copy of the "in process" paperwork, they can't find it."

The Classy Home is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Classy Home is a merchant member
The Classy Home participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.