• The Classy Home

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10

"Beautiful table and so easy to put together great company

"Great Service, Lightning fast delivery, fabulous prices. Will always check your website first before I ever go anywhere else !

This review was modified by Jason254 on August 28 2015 10:37:44 AM

"Looks great. Sturdy construction. Easy to assemble (with some help). Easy enough to expand to make it long or short. Would recommend.

"Love this table, so durable. Delivered to the door on time / took 20 minutes to put together. Great value. Would highly recommend.

This review was modified by Jason245 on August 27 2015 12:22:32 PM

"I ordered a couch from The Classy Home and was really satisfied with their price and exceptional service!
They delivered on time and the couch looks great!

I recommend The Classy Home to anyone who is looking for great deals and service. It is worth checking out The Classy Home when furnishing your home!

"I was a little hesitating with online shopping of furniture. But The Classy Home's service was great, with quick and clear confirmation email, shipping and tracking notice, and pre-delivery phone call. The dinning table arrived fast in excellent condition with careful packing. The quality of the table is beyond my expectation. Very sturdy and stylish. We like it very much.

"product was exactly what I ordered. Delivery was well coordinated.

"I ordered two round end tables with shelves in bubblegum and absolutely love them! They're the perfect accent to my furniture and perfect for my living area. Also, very easy to put together.

"My order was at my front door almost immediately. I'm very happy with my experience shipping with The Classy Home!

"I am a happy woman right now. I received my end tables yesterday. I took about 3 weeks but worth the wait. I had bought the exact same ones through Ashley furniture store and after 4 attempts returned them due to damage. The ones I got yesterday had a little damage to the box but they were so well boxed that there was no damage to them. Can't figure out why Ashley could not do the same but I am happy now. It only took an hour or so to unbox and assemble. A little hint is to take the drawer out before assembly makes for more elbow room. Thank you Classy Home for the great furniture!!"

"I couldn't have been happier with my order from The Classy Home. The furniture is beautiful, the prices are great, and customer service is very helpful! Everyone who has come to see my new furniture as well as people who have seen pictures or have heard about my furniture want to know where I got it and ask for the website."

"Review Update 8/03:

My original review seemed to spur the customer service team at The Classy Home into action.

They were apologetic about the delays and worked with me to provide a solution, which included financial compensation and upgraded shipping. Unfortunately their hands were somewhat tied by the shipping company (AM Shipping) that was handling the delivery and seemed to be a big part of the problem with their reticence to answer the phone, answer emails or amend their somewhat inflexible delivery schedule.

Full credit to Molly at The classy Home for working hard to rectify a problem that was not of her making but the fact that it happened in the first place and the hassle of having to raise hell in order to get something to happen made my order an ordeal that I'm unlikely to repeat soon.

____________________________________________________________

Terrible Vendor. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

I am still waiting for my furniture to be delivered and have been misled at every step of the process and in every communication about the delivery time for my products.

It started with inaccurate availability and shipping information on their website and went downhill from there. At no stage was the company proactive abut letting me know of any delays and it was always incumbent on me to find out what was going on.

I've learnt my lesson and will not order from them again. I encourage you to save yourself the hassle and not order from them either.

"I purchased a wooden sofa table from The Classy Home, and received it soon afterwards. At the time I received it, the box looked fine and a cursory examination of the main portion of the table showed no damage. I didn't have a chance to actually assemble the table until much later, and at that point I found one of the legs had suffered damage in shipping.

This to me was well past a reasonable timeframe for making a claim against the shipper FedEx, but The Classy Home said "no problem," and have ordered a new replacement leg from the manufacturer and are shipping it to me. In my book this is above and beyond the call of duty for customer service. My thanks to them.

"Order a recliner for my parents and couch is to big for them. My mother is small and her feet don't reach the floor when sitting.
I asked for a refund and even if I was willing to eat the 25% restocking fee and delivery charges they would not accept the return because the couch had already been used, logically. Buyer beware of return policy.

"It was a great experience. I saved about $1000, if i purchased the same items somewhere else. The furniture is great , great quality and sturdy "

Share The Classy Home's store rating

The Classy Home is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Classy Home is not a merchant member
The Classy Home does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!