Stores > The Classy Home

Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-02-09

Classy Home Great Customer Care

"Ordered a bed during the winter storm and although the tracking was a bit confusing, and I didn't hear from the delivery company on the designated date, an email to Classy Home was quickly responded to and I was able to pinpoint delivery. Very important for me as a teacher--just can't miss work. Product delivered had a flaw and The Classy Home immediately resolved the issue. Very quick, kind, accurate, and considerate. Thank you Classy Home! I will definitely order from you again!"

This review was modified by JoBarendse on February 09 2016 12:53:34 PM

2016-01-22

fabulous customer service with fabulous product to boot!

"I ordered a bar cart which arrived damaged. I contacted the customer service department which returned my call promptly. After sending photos of the damaged item, I received an email back immediately indicating the company would send out a replacement and we should dispose of the damaged cart. This is the RIGHT way for a business to handle this type of situation. Kudos to you Classy Home- next time I'm in need of furniture, I'll be searching your selection first. Top notch customer care!"

2016-01-14

Classy Home is classy

"This company got the name right. Nice products, good pricing, exceptional customer service and reasonable fast shipping. I have purchased three times from them (in 2012, 2013 and 2015), and I am very satisfied with everything. I will definitely buy from them again!"

This review was modified by Californian6 on January 14 2016 11:30:43 AM

2016-01-10

"A+++ Company

From the time of my purchase to delivery everything went great.Delivery was quick and no damage there there was an issue with one item damaged but that was from the factory but had nothing to do with The Classy Home and Julie in customer service to care of it that day.Have nothing but positive things to say about them and will purchase from them again without hesitation Thanks for saving me money and look forward to doing more business with you

This review was modified by kenny69fl on January 10 2016 05:26:34 PM

2016-01-07

"Great quality, shipping was smooth, price was outstanding. Very happy with purchase and would buy from The Classy Home again. "

This review was modified by Justjudi1 on January 07 2016 09:35:44 AM

2016-01-05

"I had an amazing experience with the classy home recently.

Ordered a Academy Youth Fabric 6 Piece at a great price.

After finishing my order i'm ready to say this place is a first class in every aspect.

I'm getting ready to renovate my house with the peace of mind that i have a one place for all my furniture needs.

2016-01-04

"I saved $300 to $500 dollars for purchasing Ashley Signature Couch from The Classy Home. I'm very pleased."

This review was modified by surroundings on January 04 2016 10:09:26 PM

2016-01-04

"I love it the table and chair. Great quality and looks good."

This review was modified by marshmiserlyz on January 04 2016 09:52:15 PM

2016-01-03

"First time buyer at the classy home.

Very happy with price, service, honesty & delivery.

This review was modified by piller on January 03 2016 08:15:24 PM

2015-12-31

"I had an awesome experience from start to finish with Classy Home furniture company! I ordered the most beautiful dining room set that I have ever seen. The make is Cromwell 7 piece dining room set with the Cromwell buffet and hutch. I am sorry I don't have pictures now, but when I completely set up everything in my dining room, I will get pics up here.

Customer service - with every question I had about my online ordering and shipping needs, I received an answer within a day. The service was kind and courteous to me. The website is easy to navigate and great images of the merchandise.

Shipping and Delivery - Awesome packaging! The big thick boxes were not bent or scratched at all. The two men were great to deliver my boxes in the room of choice. I took the option of silver glove service for delivery. The packaging was very tight, sturdy, organized, and strategically engineered to buffer any anticipated impact at any point! Lots of thick Styrofoam blocks, slabs, and pieces with extra thick boards and box boards. Wonderful. With a lot of glass in the hutch, I was nervous, but when I opened the hutch box, not a scratch and nothing was within 2 inches of any of the glass. It was such a comfort to me that it was so protected.

The furniture - I just cannot say enough words about how beautiful this dining room set is. I just love it. The wood is very high quality and is pretty heavy. The carvings are so intricate and lovely. Do realize that this furniture is very heavy and you will need at least a couple of strong people to set it up. The assembly of the chairs was very easy as all the hardware is included. Gorgeous dark cherry wood!! Old world style furniture - my favorite.

I will send images in a few days.

A very satisfied and happy customer! Thanks Classy Home for everything!

This review was modified by bella44 on December 31 2015 07:49:07 AM

2015-11-26

"I have been purchasing from The Classy Home over 5 years and have never had a problem.

They have always been professional and honest with me and gave first class customer service.

Now I ordered a loveseat and end tables. As always it was delivered on time and in prime condition.

I love it!

Thank you!

This review was modified by ZTERR on November 26 2015 11:00:31 AM

2015-11-18

I am posting this review as there are no prior reviews posted for this particular global furniture sectional which I purchased a few weeks ago and currently have setup in my newly finished basement. Purchasing without any prior reviews and without the opportunity to look/feel the sectional in person was tough to do but definitely met and exceeded my expectations. The metal leg pieces (which are heavy duty) are zipped up inside a pouch under each of the 2 sectional pieces and took roughly 10 minutes to screw in place. The design looks amazing and overall the sectional is very well built. I was very pleased to find that the sectional not only looked high end but is VERY comfortable and the head rests easily adjust with a simple pull; and there are multiple locking positions for personal comfort. I will say the white seating area can get dirty quick quickly but a simple wipe down and back to looking new. When I purchased the sectional originally their were images of the cup holder unit included but come to find out that is a separate component that needs to be ordered separately. Classy Homes has addressed this and I purchased the cup holder piece and it''s a nice touch for a movie room and includes an inside compartment. I am completely satisfied with the purchase and highly recommend - Great Deal

This review was modified by whitecloud25 on November 18 2015 09:38:44 AM

2015-11-18

"Hi, I just purchased a COUCH, DINETTE TABLE, and 6 CHAIRS. I Can't thank The Classy Home enough! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! and WOW! again. I was nervous about shipping furniture on-line--well guess what--everything arrived in perfect condition, no damage at all. They handled it very well. I love the quality, design and most important of all their customer service is A1, easy to deal with.
Would definitely recommend my friends to come shop on this site. Thanks again, CS.

This review was modified by CHSC on November 18 2015 08:12:18 AM

2015-11-10

"Don't hesitate to order from The Classy Home. I was originally leery about ordering furniture online but they have convinced me there are companies out there that still understand "customer service". I ordered a reclining loveseat which was received in a timely fashion and without incident. I enjoyed it for over 6 months when I started having a problem with one of the recliner mechanisms. I contacted customer service and asked if the chair was still covered under warranty or if I could purchase a mechanism as the chair was still in new condition except for the one mechanism. Julie the customer service rep contacted the manufacturer and secured a replacement chair. I was actually surprised at how responsive they were. Will definitely do business again with them based on this experience."

This review was modified by dtb5314 on November 12 2015 12:33:02 PM

2015-11-02

" 8/9/2015 I just purchased a desk I had been looking for some time. Found the desk here. Great price, and delivered on time. The desk was as I hoped--beautiful and of excellent quality. And shipping was not a problem. It was well packed so there was no damage. Great company! "

Share The Classy Home's store rating

The Classy Home is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Classy Home is not a merchant member
The Classy Home does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!