• Address: 320 Roebling St #217

Product & services pricing Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

"The Cappuccino Casual Book Shelf was so beautiful I ordered two. I was a little worried about the quality but when the bookshelves arrived I was thrilled. The quality was on par with name brand furniture stores. Assembly was easy and quick. I am so pleased I`m furnishing much of my home with Classy Homes. Thank You.

"The sofa is nice, but the customer service isn't. Their delivery truck backed into my fence -- twice. I filed a claim, 2 months ago, but they haven't paid. They keep saying "it's in process." When I ask for a copy of the "in process" paperwork, they can't find it."

"Beige Leatherette Glider With Ottoman 600228, SKU# CST-600228

I am so excited and absolutely thrilled with my purchase of this Glider chair with Ottoman! It is beautifully made, it was easy to assemble, comfortable and great-looking!

I highly recommend this product and The Classy Home's customer service was amazing. Order processing was quick and the chair arrived at my door within few days.
The chair looks and feels stunning, first time I sat in it, and closed my eyes I thought I am sitting on a high-end sofa. excellent quality of material and workmanship.

Highly recommend The Classy Home

"Prices are very competitive and they have a very large selection of merchandise. Shipping charges are very low as well. "

"I purchased a pair of nightstands from the Classy Home. The price at the Classy Home is better than other online stores I checked. Items shipped on schedule and arrived in perfect condition. The nightstands look beautiful and functions well - it has its own dimmer and nightlight, very useful feature."

"I am very satisfied with the shopping experience from beginning to the end, the price was the lowest I found online, And the delivery was great. overall the whole process was much better than I expected.
I am totally satisfied and no complain whatsoever . I will shop again and I definitely recommend them.

"I bought a wood Ashley Furniture TV Stand (entertainment center) on March 25, 2014. This is May 9, 2014 and I still haven't been able to use it yet.

The Classy Home website says nothing about requiring assembly, so when it arrived and I discovered it was an item that required assembly and had numerous damaged pieces I requested to return it. They refused and insisted on sending new parts. However, the parts have to be selected by you from a complicated set of pictures and you are responsible for transferring parts such as doors, hinges, and latches as the original parts were partially assembled. The new hinges were different so I had to lay out the parts and drill new holes. The color tone of one of the new parts didn't match. The new drawers don't fit the unit so now they're trying to figure what to do. The overall fit of the parts is not good when complete. I would never buy a piece of furniture that looked this way off of a showroom floor.
I have other Ashley wood items in my home that are very nice. I wasn't expecting this.
I've insisted from the day I received the item that they should take it back but they have refused. There have been more than 20 emails to them as I am trying to work with them but am absolutely disgusted with this entire transaction. Their 10% refund is an insult. I'm working with my credit card company to try and get some results.
Do your due diligence before ordering something!
Update: June 3, 2014
The piece of furniture that I purchased on March 25, 2014 is still incomplete as all of the replacement parts they sent did not fit the unit. The fit and finish is far from "perfect" as they describe and this unit would not sell if placed on a showroom floor. All of my claims have been backed up with photographs and complete descriptions of the problems. Due to The Classy Home's inability to complete this unit and/or accept a return I was forced to initiate a chargeback through my credit card company. I don't care how good their prices are I will never do business with them again! Buyer beware!

modified review Rep reply posted May-15-2014

theclassyhome, The Classy Home rep has responded

“At The Classy Home, we're responsible for our customers to have a perfect piece of furniture. If, in the unlikely event, something gets damaged, we work it through with the customers. In this case we had the available parts and we were able to provide that.
In general, The Classy Home sells lots of wonderful furniture, at greatly discounted prices, and puts in great effort to resolve any issues our customers may experience. We do still hope to serve you in the future.”

"We bought a bedroom and kitchen set from Classy Home. We were very satisfied from their prompt services and amazing prices. The furniture was delivered on time, intact and it was the same model as the pictures on their website. We would recommend them strongly!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, Classy Home, Moshe and Esther."

"I had previously complained about a chronically delayed item that was listed as in stock. After contacting "The classy home", they refunded me the money, and I have a less negative opinion as a result as a result.

I would give better than 1 star if this site allowed me to edit the rating, but seemingly not.

"Purchased Loveseat and Chaise...both arrived in perfect condition, having been wrapped extensively for shipping. The shipping company was also very accommodating when delivering my pieces...they went as far as bringing the pieces indoors for me, even though I only paid for curb side service.

I saved over $300 for these pieces, as compared to another online Merchant. Customer Service was wonderful in answering my questions, and the site provided up to date status of the delivery of my items...I even received the pieces earlier than was estimated, and I live in California, clear across the country from the originating point.

I will definitely purchase from The Class Home again.

"Purchased a bunk bed that was of good to fair quality. Item was shipped with parts missing. Customer support was responsive and we got replacement parts about 5-6 days later."

"I purchased a faux travertine coffee and end table by Ashley furniture. The order arrived promptly and in perfect condition. I was pleased with email correspondance. I would order from Classy Home again."

"I bought a rug for $76 from The Classy Home. It was the same rug that I saw in a well-known furniture store for $249! Great deal, great website, great customer service! "

"The Classy Home has outrageously low prices. They beat a local furniture store by over $100, including shipping and not including tax at the local place. When my couch and recliner arrived, I noticed a small 1/2" rip in the fabric. I emailed them, and they replied promptly with a partial cash refund and a replacement piece of fabric resolution. This was completely acceptable. I may or may not have the ripped panel replaced, but I at least have the option.
The representatives were ALWAYS helpful and courteous. If you can wait a couple weeks for your stuff to arrive, I recommend them.

"I ordered a console table. The table shipped out way before they estimated it to (yay!). Competitors couldn't touch the price classy home offered it for. I received the item within a week. The drawers was received damaged. This Monday, I emailed customer service and asked for a replacement. No questions asked on their part, no hassle given to me whatsoever. By Friday I had a new drawer. This has been the best customer service I have experienced in a long time. I will definitely order from them again!"

The Classy Home is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Classy Home is a merchant member
The Classy Home participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,857 merchant members.