• The Classy Home

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I recently ordered a coffee table from Classy Home that arrived with shipping damage. There staff was extremely understanding and accommodating in finding a solution that made us extremely happy. Sometimes ordering on line can be frustrating, but we will definitely order from Classy Home again!"

"We decided to re-furnish the home and we couldn't be happier with the living room set we ordered from this site. I made a mistake when ordering and accidentally ordered double what I was supposed to so I quickly contacted customer service and they were able to get the order back down to what I needed it to be. The order was quickly shipped out and delivered right on the estimated date. The furniture is of wonderful quality and very comfortable to sit in, relaxing in the new sofa right now writing this and loving it. Super happy with my order and how great the customer service was in helping me. "

"Terrible company. Bought a bed over 2 months ago for a Christmas present. Promised delivery over and over again, delivery dates missed repeatedly. Here we are half way through Feb still no bed. Order cancelled. Will never order from there again. Of course they took the payment immediately. Avoid at all costs."

"HONESTLY! if i can say they may look to have nice things, but i ordered the rafferty cocktail table and when i opened the box the table had chipped all over the wood ,"they gave me such a hard time sending it back" finally i did. Then a new table arrived the legs were bent and the table looked kind of rounded not a flat surface! I was worried things like drinks would tip and spill over . I never bothered to send it back because of the first problem with the first table . Now ive only had this table for two months.. and the metal design at the top of the table is popping up in three places !!! I called and complained to the company told them all about my problem and the only thing they will do is send me a $40.00 refund for almost $300.00 table after all the inconvenience i went through! They are horrible getting back to you , I will NEVER order another thing from this place even if it was on sale for a dollar !!!! My point being said ... DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY! Also they're fraudulent they're website reviews are so Fake you cant even write a review the reviews on they're site are made up to make themselves look good ! NEVER AGAIN and GOOD LUCK!! !"

"I purchased a sofa and loveseat from them and they arrived in excellent condition and in a timely manner. Very pleased with my purchase from The Classy Home and would definitely purchase from them again!"

"One of the pieces I ordered arrived completely broken and unusable. I requested a replacement, which they refused on the grounds it would cost them to ship me a new one. They eventually, after going back and forth several times, refunded the piece. Originally, they only offered to refund 60%!

I am stuck with a matching ottoman that I can't use without the chair. They could resend it to me, but prefer to stick their customers with the cost than themselves.

"Item was exactly as described and delivery was quick. I was able to purchase this item more economically from The Classy Home and have it shipped to Texas than I was able to buy locally. The delivery men were very polite as well. I'll return to shop here"

"The price & selection were great. Had a few bumps getting communication in line on the status of the order but my concerns were addressed & resolved in a mutually satisfactory way. I would recommend the seller. "

"We are very pleased with the selection and service and prices available from The Classy Home. While it will always be little nervous about purchasing from dealer located on East Coast and shipping to home in the Rocky Mountains, their selection, prices, and deals stand out. We ordered a Ashley Lucinda Quartz 3-piece living room set and also a Ashley Cobblestone Larger Chair and Ottoman for bedroom. Like everyone, they are always at the mercy of the companies that they have to use to ship the furniture pieces they sell and unfortunately our Lucinda Sofa it was discovered when it was unpacked had received some damage in transit. However after notifying Customer Service of the issue and providing photos of the damage, they made arrangements to have a local upholstery repair person come in and repair the damage and the sofa is as good as new and we are very happy.

We would definitely and highly recommend the folks at the Classy Home for any furniture purchases people are considering

"I purchased the Powell 4 door 3 drawer mirrored console and I have to say, I was 100% satisfied with The Classy Home!! The customer service I received throughout the process was amazing and my console arrived unscathed! It was really packaged well to avoid any mirrors scratching or breaking, A+ service!! To top it all off and make this experience even more perfect, the console looks stunning in my entry hall!! "

"I was looking for a two armed Chaise Lounge chair to replace my Lay-Z-Boy recliner that was falling apart after only a short time - found the chaise on another site, they were out of stock, found it here and at a lower price!!
Once ordered, they let me know where it was until it got to their shippers - this is the only part that I had a problem with and Classy Home has dealt with it!
When I need more furniture, will come back to them for it!

"Great place to find furniture at the write price. Why waste your time and buy from Ashley's and Rooms to Go when you can purchase from The classy home. I was able to receive my order in no time and they are very nice "

"I live in Florida and was a bit nervous to order furniture to from a different state much less online. As a full time college student and worker my schedules don't always work out to be convenient. I must say that the classy home is very flexible to my schedule and allowed me to have my furniture delivered on a Sunday which was very accommodating. After being told by other companies that they only deliver Mon-Sat. Thanks to The Classy Home I can sleep and study comfortably. Great service, unbelievable prices, and fast shipping. "

"Got a Kids Table and Chairs frome the classy home

As a workaholic I have no time to shop around or play games with stores.

The Classy Home got exectly what I was looking for.

A nice set my kids should be happy,

Competitive prices,

Excellent service,

Fast shipping,

Great website.

"The Classy Home web site was easy to navigate and to place my order. The furniture arrived in perfect condition and on time. Would not hesitate to use The Classy Home again."

Share The Classy Home's store rating

The Classy Home is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Classy Home is a merchant member
The Classy Home participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,888 merchant members.