Stores > The Classy Home

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10

2016-11-29

I will recommend

"I was looking for the dining table set and found one, then I compared price on other sites and cheapest price was on the classy home. At first I had fear that I would not get genuine product because of such price difference, but I checked review of this site and I was satisfied with that and then I ordered it. Shipping service is very good and packaging was also excellent. So, very satisfied with my purchase and recommend to all."

This review was modified by Lisa112 on November 29 2016 08:53:25 AM

2016-11-18

Great service and shipping

"I ordered sofa from the classy home and just after two days I got it at my home. So, I must say that shipping service is very good. Product was well packaged and I got it without any damage.

After attaching the foots of the sofa, I found that one of the foot is small, so I called customer service and told my problem. They are very supportive and told me that you will get new pair of foots within a week and just after three days I got it.

So, overall very satisfied with service of The Classy Home. Recommended.

This review was modified by DavidQn on November 18 2016 04:37:47 AM

2016-11-14

The "Classy" Home....not so classy

"I purchased a new vanity, mirror, and stool from The Classy Home. I will make this short.

Issues:
1. I did not receive my full order. It was missing the mirror and hardware for the mirror and stool,
2. They then told me that the mirror did not come with the set even though the website said it was included.
3. The delivery date and times were not flexible and I had to wait an extra week to receive it.
4. They charged me a second shipping fee for the mirror. $150 the first time $35(Reduced price) the second.
5. If I return it then they were going to charge me a restock fee of $400.
6. The mirror is now going to take an extra 3 1/2 weeks to get to me.
7. Almost forgot. The vanity also had some small chips and scratches. It was well packaged and I do not think this happened through shipping. Looks like they sent it that way.

I will never buy from this site again. I encourage you to look elsewhere. The one pro: It is a nice Vanity and the pictures of it were very accurate to the color and style I received.

This review was modified by BrianHarmon on November 14 2016 12:07:03 PM

2016-10-31

Same quality for better price

"I made my homework and went to all local stores and checked all online sites that came up in my search for the same two loveseats, Darcy Contemporary Stone Fabric Pillow Back Loveseat and Bladen Loveseat both from Ashley Furniture HomeStore. It was Labor Day so local store had discounts too. With the Classy Home, I bought the Darcy Loveseat and I had the same great on time to home delivery experience but I bought it cheaper, no delivery fees, no tax. I will definitely but my next furniture from the Classy Home. Great company."

This review was modified by selenonel on October 31 2016 08:43:07 AM

2016-08-16

Love Love Love

"We ordered the Willenburg bedroom set. It not only arrived early but it arrived in perfect condition. It was packaged very well and the delivery was scheduled with no problems at all. We really love our bedroom set. And we got a nice surprise, the nightstand has built-in outlets and USB ports at the top in the back. Love it. The Classy Home was very easy to work with, answered all my questions and because of some of the review I read, I was concerned. They calmed my fears and everything turned out perfect."

2016-07-14

Incorrect Information on Website, Would not Accept Return, Never Posted My Review

"I ordered a "twin" sleeper sofa which was delivered ~2 weeks later. I do not live at my home address year round, so didn't get around to trying the sleeper portion until a few weeks later, only to find out it was not the size as advertised on the site (approximately 6" difference).

Per the recommendation of all banks/credit cards, I emailed directly with the company first before filing a dispute.

They gave me the run around for over a week before I finally stated that I wanted a full refund, or I would have to file a credit card dispute. For the record, I have been a member of my bank for over 12 years and have never filed a credit card dispute in my life.

They never replied back, and that was over 2 weeks ago.

I went to file a dispute after waiting a few days for a reply, but since they gave me the run around for so long, I am now 2 days outside the dispute limit.

They advertised false information on their website, wasted my time with "support" until I could no longer file a dispute, a their "customer service" will not even reply to me. I tried calling twice and could never connect with a human, waiting over 30 minutes each time.

On top of that, I tried leaving a review on the product I purchased stating the that the website was wrong and that customer service refused to help me. That was weeks ago and was never posted. They are dishonest with their reviews, only posting the positive ones.

I have been patient and respectful in all my dealings with them, but they are dishonest, and have nonexistent customer service.

This review was modified by haysuess on July 14 2016 10:33:40 AM

2016-07-11

Worked out great

"Ordered a sofa and extra wide recliner. Delivered in 10 days to southern Va. well wrapped and in excellent condition. Only concern I had was it was palletized on the end of the couch and recliner both. I don't think he arms are designed to be a base when shipped. Overall we are satisfied with the transaction"

2016-06-23

Not so Classy

"ZERO STARS WARNING!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THE CLASSY HOME!!! I ordered a love seat from this company made by Ashley furniture on 6/12. I received a call on Thursday (6/16) from one of their employees to schedule delivery. She told me the next truck would arrive on Sunday (6/19, also Father's Day!). I told her that Sunday was not an option as we would be out of town for Father's Day weekend. Sunday I received a call around 3:30 in the afternoon from one of their drivers stating that he was on his way to my house. I expressly told him that the item was not to be delivered, that it would have to go back because we would not be home. He kept trying to convince me that it was okay to leave it and I said NO, DO NOT DELIVER the couch. I had to have said it a minimum of 10 times. I called my neighbor to ask if she would check in front of my house in the evening when she returned home to see if the sofa had been delivered. She called me and said there was a large item in my driveway (presumably the love seat). I was livid. The next day we arrived home (at noon) and there was no love seat. I asked my neighbor and she said she did not notice it that morning. I contacted the Classy Home regarding this issue SEVERAL times and explained that I needed this love seat for a house warming party this coming Saturday (6/25) and that I needed the issue resolved urgently. They claimed to be investigating the issue. This morning (6/23) I went to Ashley Furniture and purchased the love seat in person with a van and hired help to get it inside my home as I knew the issue would not be resolved in time. I have put in a dispute with my credit card company, which they assured me I will win, and have wasted so much time and energy on this that was unnecessary. The Classy Home is NOT classy at all. This afternoon I finally received an email (attached below). Are they serious? The driver decided that he left it in a safe place? How about you DONT deliver it when a client asks you not to?!! POTENTIAL BUYERS BEWARE. TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE, THE CLASSY HOME CAUSES NOTHING BUT ADDED STRESS AND A HEADACHE!"

This review was modified by AMeris on June 23 2016 10:03:40 PM

2016-06-21

misleading shipping info --BE AWARE OF SHIPPING TIME

"I ordered some chairs. On their website there was written that they had them in stock and they were going to be sent the chairs to me in the next 6 days or so. So I bought them. AFTER they charged my card, thy sent me an email telling me that they expect to send me the chairs one month from now

That was wrong, misleading, and unfair.

This review was modified by Lciane on June 21 2016 03:51:02 PM

2016-05-15

Bad condition

"Disappointed, when the item arrived was not in a good condition"

This review was modified by chokito on May 16 2016 02:57:38 PM

2016-05-01

Perfect!

"Ordered a sofa and love seat set for several hundred less than in the store even with shipping.
1) It got here faster than their 4-6 week estimate(2 weeks)
2) It was packaged VERY nicely, boxed wrapped and padded.
3) Their shipping company helped cut open the boxes so we could inspect before delivery but it wasn't even necessary as they had not a single dent in the boxes
4) Its a light colored linen set and not a mark or smudge on them

I'm impressed!

This review was modified by arigme on May 01 2016 01:25:50 PM

2016-04-11

Great Service, Products and Price! Look forward to doing business again.

"The furniture is exactly as described but I want to focus my review on THE CLASSY HOME. Originally we went to our local store and found this exact model for $1250 on sale for $1050. Negotiated price down to $950 plus delivery and tax which brought us back up to $1075 out the door. This was after we spent $6000 dollars at this same store three months earlier. We were not happy and did not purchase. Driving home I did a web search on my phone for this model and found it at The Classy Home for $718 dollars plus delivery of $98 dollars making total roughly $816. I was nervous to order because I had never ordered furniture online before but with this kind of savings, I decided to give it a try. My fears were not alleviated when after placing the order I read the fine print on the order confirmation and it advised to inspect the furniture thoroughly before signing the packing slip and note all discrepancies. If furniture comes damaged accept anyways and The Classy Home will compensate fairly. I thought here we go, this furniture is not going to arrive in good shape. A lot of good partial reimbursement does if I have a piece of damaged furniture sitting in my living room. Long story short, I had no need to worry. Furniture arrived five days later on a skid with multiple layers of bubble wrap and plastic. I cannot say enough good things about the delivery service and the delivery man. Although it is made clear that delivery is curbside, the delivery man helped us take the furniture off the truck and skid and move into the house (no stairs about 30 feet) and remove the plastic. He waited patiently while we inspected the furniture (10 minutes) which was in excellent condition. I am sold on The Classy Home and cannot say enough good about this experience. In fact, I have never wrote a review before but I am so pleased with this purchase I felt it necessary. I will not hesitate to order again from this company. FIVE STAR experience all around!

This review was modified by mcallijj on April 11 2016 02:52:26 PM

2016-04-07

Love "The Classy Home"!

"So far I've ordered a headboard, bed frame, and a dresser from "The Classy Home", and all merchandise is very well made. I look forward to ordering more things in the future! "

This review was modified by didda0315 on April 07 2016 07:06:01 AM

2016-04-03

Good selection - Yummy service

"Great selection, great prices and an extremely knowledgeable and helpful staff.

I found the right product for the right price & ti was easy to order.

Thanks a million!!!

2016-03-21

FAST AND EFFICIENT

"Fast and efficient, like t great selection and low prices ."

Share The Classy Home's store rating

The Classy Home is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Classy Home is not a merchant member
The Classy Home does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!