Stores > The Classy Home

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Classy Home by clicking a star below.
2017-05-22

Easy to navigate web site. Easy to order and track order. Good delivery options

"i have been looking around for a sofa for the longest time couldn't find the sofa i needed, someone told me to check here i went to the site and got exactly what i needed in no time, it was very easy to navigate and find things and great service team as well, and got delivery faster then expected, for my next furniture purchase here will be my first place to check"

best price i could find

"the delivery men did an excellent job considering i had to reroute them due to poor driveway conditions ie: snow ice etc... i was very happy with the price i paid and even though i have not yet unpacked my furniture, it appears to be well packaged and in good condition. i have no complaints and plan to use this company again in the future! "

Great Website, Great Products

"I looked through a lot of dinign tables before finding the one that was right for me . I ordered it, It shipped fast, and got it quicker than I had anticipated. The quality exceeded my expectations. by my Next Furniture purchase, this will be my first stop."

2017-05-22

Excellent help on the phone

"Couldn't find quite what I was searching for. I called and got excellent customer service. they helped me find what I was looking for and then helped me place the order. My first experience with The Classy Home, and it was a real good one.

Greatest!!!

"The Classy Home has always been great. If you have a question or concern they actually get back with you. Great customer service! Thanks The Classy Home!"

2017-05-21

I love The Classy Home

"I have been doing business with The Classy Home for over 3 years. They have never let me down or failed to perform in an exemplary manor. I can count the issues I have had(mostly my fault) on one hand and they have always gone the extra mile to make it right. You will not regret doing business with The Classy Home.

2017-05-21

The Best

"The best!
All the information you need is clearly written about each product and their website works beautifully!

easy website satisfied customer

"very easy website to use nightstands are exactly like the picture and arrive fast, you have one very satisfied customer

Surprise Savings

"Love that you are connected to PayPal. You had JUST what I wanted and with a surprise savings.

Very pleased so far

“Fast and easy"

"“Fast and easy. I ordered two end tables which were delivered within the expected time frame. Assembly was very easy but one of the table legs was damaged by the manufacturer or during shipping. I submitted a help ticket online and a customer service rep followed up within 24 hours. I received a new table leg within 10 days. Damaged table let aside, I was pleased with the quality of the furniture for the price, fast shipping, and excellent customer service. I would buy from again.”"

2017-05-18

Delivered to us

"I had wanted this particular dining set and tried different furniture stores who carried the dining set but were located out of state. They didn't deliver to my area so I couldn't buy it and I had my heart set on it. I finally found The Classy Home and they are farther out but didn't refuse to deliver to us. "

2017-05-16

Horrible.... well, everything

"Placed an order and in a week it was cancelled by seller due to "out of stock" item. Initially it was listed as "in stock". Lost so many deals on the item in a meanwhile. Customer support is useless. Online account is the worst - no information on order progress, removed the order after cancelling like it newer existed. Avoid them!"

2017-05-01

The worst company to order on line ever

"My table took arrived today and it was damage"

2017-04-28

/Best Service?

"Since my first order I have chosen to order again. From ordering till delivery I was updated. Any communication was responded to quickly. So far no complaints. Will advise/review once second shipment is received in approximately 15 to 30 days. The cost of Classy Home items appear to be below others. One should shop around , which in my case worked out well. "

2017-04-24

SCAM SITE!!

"SCAM SITE!! No one works for them. It's unmanned. It is a dummy site where they take your money and do not deliver. I ordered two barstools weeks ago. I have tried to get a response from this company in ANY way possible....Numerous emails....Phone calls (left messages)....Left an inquiry through their website and even left messages on ALL of their Social Media....10 days worth of inquiries and ZERO contact...I have not received my barstools and no clue if they even will send them. They took my money though. Credit Card Chargeback is coming!!"

Share The Classy Home's store rating

The Classy Home is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Classy Home is not a merchant member
The Classy Home does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!