• The Classy Home

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I got my beautiful CHANTELLE grey set today (4/21/15). I placed this order on 4/15/15. Excellent transaction !! Many thanks, I am very please with The Classy Home service and items. Greetings from AZ. Highly Recommended !! VERY CLASSY.

Virna Schiff

4/16/15

"It's been over a month, still haven't received my couch. The day it was scheduled to be delivered it never showed, no phone call. I called them to find out that they're truck broke down and they didn't know when they would be able to deliver. It's been over a month and I called to just cancel it so I could take my money and get another couch and they wouldn't. I did find out though that they scheduled a delivery without my notification. If I hadn't have called they would have delivered it in two days, I would not have been home and would have to pay extra for them to deliver it again."

"We received a couch with a nail in the leather and ripped up dust shield at bottom of couch from shipping. They would not replace the item. We paid $1000 for the couch + $150 shipping, so we wanted a new couch. They said they would give us $65 or they would have it reupholstered. If I wanted a reupholstered couch, then I would have gone to a consignment shop to purchase one. In the end they gave us $160, but we don't get any repairs on the couch. So we bought a $840 + $150 for shipping couch that has holes in it. CRAZY customer service!! Buyer beware...don't buy from this company!! Terrible service!!"

"Awesome! I got exactly what I paid for. Thanks!!! "

"I purchased a coat rack for my office and it was perfect! Shipped fast, and was easy to assemble. It's exactly what I needed for a really good price!"

"The items I received were exactly what I ordered they match my existing items in my office. The search and payment went very smooth but the process to shipping took a lot longer than I thought it should. It took two weeks for the processing of the order but only three days to ship it to me. My recommendation would be to look into speeding up the processing side of things."

"Price was the lowest and the delivery was on time. Great product as well. "

"I could not be happier. The end tables that I purchased were delivered curb side but the delivery driver brought through the doorway and I was able to open boxes and put together. There was NO DAMAGE and assembly was very easy for two of the end tables and the other one required no assembly. I love my living room. Thank you Classy Home."

"I had been looking at this sectional for about a year. I found it here for $1000.00 less than every retail store. The service and experience were excellent, and the sectional arrived in perfect condition!! I would recommend this site to anyone and definitely will!! Thanks classy home!!

"I recently ordered a coffee table from Classy Home that arrived with shipping damage. There staff was extremely understanding and accommodating in finding a solution that made us extremely happy. Sometimes ordering on line can be frustrating, but we will definitely order from Classy Home again!"

"We decided to re-furnish the home and we couldn't be happier with the living room set we ordered from this site. I made a mistake when ordering and accidentally ordered double what I was supposed to so I quickly contacted customer service and they were able to get the order back down to what I needed it to be. The order was quickly shipped out and delivered right on the estimated date. The furniture is of wonderful quality and very comfortable to sit in, relaxing in the new sofa right now writing this and loving it. Super happy with my order and how great the customer service was in helping me. "

"HONESTLY! if i can say they may look to have nice things, but i ordered the rafferty cocktail table and when i opened the box the table had chipped all over the wood ,"they gave me such a hard time sending it back" finally i did. Then a new table arrived the legs were bent and the table looked kind of rounded not a flat surface! I was worried things like drinks would tip and spill over . I never bothered to send it back because of the first problem with the first table . Now ive only had this table for two months.. and the metal design at the top of the table is popping up in three places !!! I called and complained to the company told them all about my problem and the only thing they will do is send me a $40.00 refund for almost $300.00 table after all the inconvenience i went through! They are horrible getting back to you , I will NEVER order another thing from this place even if it was on sale for a dollar !!!! My point being said ... DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY! Also they're fraudulent they're website reviews are so Fake you cant even write a review the reviews on they're site are made up to make themselves look good ! NEVER AGAIN and GOOD LUCK!! !"

"I purchased a sofa and loveseat from them and they arrived in excellent condition and in a timely manner. Very pleased with my purchase from The Classy Home and would definitely purchase from them again!"

"One of the pieces I ordered arrived completely broken and unusable. I requested a replacement, which they refused on the grounds it would cost them to ship me a new one. They eventually, after going back and forth several times, refunded the piece. Originally, they only offered to refund 60%!

I am stuck with a matching ottoman that I can't use without the chair. They could resend it to me, but prefer to stick their customers with the cost than themselves.

"Item was exactly as described and delivery was quick. I was able to purchase this item more economically from The Classy Home and have it shipped to Texas than I was able to buy locally. The delivery men were very polite as well. I'll return to shop here"

Share The Classy Home's store rating

The Classy Home is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Classy Home is a merchant member
The Classy Home participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.