• Address: 320 Roebling St #217

Product & services pricing Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10

"I live in Florida and was a bit nervous to order furniture to from a different state much less online. As a full time college student and worker my schedules don't always work out to be convenient. I must say that the classy home is very flexible to my schedule and allowed me to have my furniture delivered on a Sunday which was very accommodating. After being told by other companies that they only deliver Mon-Sat. Thanks to The Classy Home I can sleep and study comfortably. Great service, unbelievable prices, and fast shipping. "

"Got a Kids Table and Chairs frome the classy home

As a workaholic I have no time to shop around or play games with stores.

The Classy Home got exectly what I was looking for.

A nice set my kids should be happy,

Competitive prices,

Excellent service,

Fast shipping,

Great website.

"The Classy Home web site was easy to navigate and to place my order. The furniture arrived in perfect condition and on time. Would not hesitate to use The Classy Home again."

"I ordered a sectional couch with matching ottoman and I lovee them! They came relatively fast (9 days) and I had no problems. Thank you so much- affordable furniture that looks great!"

"I agree you have to make good research before purchasing anything online.

But better than research is your one experience.

I had d good experiences @ the classy home and then used them again.

I googled a lot before settling on the Ashley Maze Onyx King set, which i found for a very good price @ the classy home.

The transaction went very smooth without any bumps or errors.

It was delivered in a timely manner, i got the set as stated, it came well packed, and the customer service department was very nice to answer all my question.

"When I first trief ordering the powell mirrored console through amazon, unfortunately it was out of stock so I had to look elsewhere. I normally research like crazy before ordering from a site for the first time, but I was so frustrated with my first purchase attempt, and already having found a cheap price the first time I was "antsy". So once I saw this on the classy home and seeing the price $6 cheaper (amazon prices have since gone up, classy home was aroubd $235) I ordered it right away without any thought. However, once I saw my card was charged almost immidiately after purchase and only recieving a receipt with no form of confirmation I was worrired. Which led to me research. I have read terrible reviews, and the good reviews, just because of the very unusual simple "thank you will order again", one line sentences, I felt were either made by the company or paid reviewers (think about it, most good honest reviews go into detail). So i was really worrired I got scammed. I had my mom call since I work long hours I'd never have the chance, and told her about my concerns, especially since at this point it had been two weeks since my order and nothing, and people who complained and finally got their item is was either wrong or damaged and had a very hard time getting their money back. One review i read bought a $1500+c ouch and it was ruined when delived and the classy home offered a rufund of only $125. So you can imagine how worrired and stressed i was. And thus far i had recieved no emails for tracking and still no confirmation. The lady told my mom that they had ordered the piece and should be at their business to ship this week (8/18-8/22/. She called on monday) and then to expect it to be at my place sometime next week. Well Idk what my mom said because when I checked my email Thursday morning, I recieved an email from the classy home and fedex that my item has shipped and I got a tracking number. I still expected it next week, so I figured they gave me the option to track it to them to me. But the next day after work (friday 5pm) my bf texted me and said my package arrived and in perfect condition! I was so happy and relieved. I do have to say though my package did come very well packed both the inside with an overload of styrofoam and paper and the outside with borders all along the outline of the box, which my bf had a hard time prying off. But because of all the terrible reviews and my stressful experience I will ppersonally never oder from this site again. Im afraid if I do, the next outcome may end up like past reviewers and I just much rather not take that chance. I rather pay a higher price from a place I delt with before and fully trust. I absolutely love my powell console though, which I bought to use at a beautiful vanity. My only complaint about my vanity though is that the silver wood trim was not painted very well to a full and even coverage and a few small unnoticable spots that were completely missed. But overall I am in love. Shop at your own risk and DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE BUYING FROM ANY ONLINE STORE."

"Best price I could find online for Tullio End Table....Problem free website....Emailed me when shipped along with tracking number....Fast and safe delivery of item which contained glass top.."

"The Cappuccino Casual Book Shelf was so beautiful I ordered two. I was a little worried about the quality but when the bookshelves arrived I was thrilled. The quality was on par with name brand furniture stores. Assembly was easy and quick. I am so pleased I`m furnishing much of my home with Classy Homes. Thank You.

"The sofa is nice, but the customer service isn't. Their delivery truck backed into my fence -- twice. I filed a claim, 2 months ago, but they haven't paid. They keep saying "it's in process." When I ask for a copy of the "in process" paperwork, they can't find it."

"Beige Leatherette Glider With Ottoman 600228, SKU# CST-600228

I am so excited and absolutely thrilled with my purchase of this Glider chair with Ottoman! It is beautifully made, it was easy to assemble, comfortable and great-looking!

I highly recommend this product and The Classy Home's customer service was amazing. Order processing was quick and the chair arrived at my door within few days.
The chair looks and feels stunning, first time I sat in it, and closed my eyes I thought I am sitting on a high-end sofa. excellent quality of material and workmanship.

Highly recommend The Classy Home

"Prices are very competitive and they have a very large selection of merchandise. Shipping charges are very low as well. "

"I purchased a pair of nightstands from the Classy Home. The price at the Classy Home is better than other online stores I checked. Items shipped on schedule and arrived in perfect condition. The nightstands look beautiful and functions well - it has its own dimmer and nightlight, very useful feature."

"I am very satisfied with the shopping experience from beginning to the end, the price was the lowest I found online, And the delivery was great. overall the whole process was much better than I expected.
I am totally satisfied and no complain whatsoever . I will shop again and I definitely recommend them.

"I bought a wood Ashley Furniture TV Stand (entertainment center) on March 25, 2014. This is May 9, 2014 and I still haven't been able to use it yet.

The Classy Home website says nothing about requiring assembly, so when it arrived and I discovered it was an item that required assembly and had numerous damaged pieces I requested to return it. They refused and insisted on sending new parts. However, the parts have to be selected by you from a complicated set of pictures and you are responsible for transferring parts such as doors, hinges, and latches as the original parts were partially assembled. The new hinges were different so I had to lay out the parts and drill new holes. The color tone of one of the new parts didn't match. The new drawers don't fit the unit so now they're trying to figure what to do. The overall fit of the parts is not good when complete. I would never buy a piece of furniture that looked this way off of a showroom floor.
I have other Ashley wood items in my home that are very nice. I wasn't expecting this.
I've insisted from the day I received the item that they should take it back but they have refused. There have been more than 20 emails to them as I am trying to work with them but am absolutely disgusted with this entire transaction. Their 10% refund is an insult. I'm working with my credit card company to try and get some results.
Do your due diligence before ordering something!
Update: June 3, 2014
The piece of furniture that I purchased on March 25, 2014 is still incomplete as all of the replacement parts they sent did not fit the unit. The fit and finish is far from "perfect" as they describe and this unit would not sell if placed on a showroom floor. All of my claims have been backed up with photographs and complete descriptions of the problems. Due to The Classy Home's inability to complete this unit and/or accept a return I was forced to initiate a chargeback through my credit card company. I don't care how good their prices are I will never do business with them again! Buyer beware!

modified review Rep reply posted May-15-2014

theclassyhome, The Classy Home rep has responded

“At The Classy Home, we're responsible for our customers to have a perfect piece of furniture. If, in the unlikely event, something gets damaged, we work it through with the customers. In this case we had the available parts and we were able to provide that.
In general, The Classy Home sells lots of wonderful furniture, at greatly discounted prices, and puts in great effort to resolve any issues our customers may experience. We do still hope to serve you in the future.”

"We bought a bedroom and kitchen set from Classy Home. We were very satisfied from their prompt services and amazing prices. The furniture was delivered on time, intact and it was the same model as the pictures on their website. We would recommend them strongly!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, Classy Home, Moshe and Esther."

The Classy Home is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Classy Home is a merchant member
The Classy Home participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.