Stores > The Classy Home

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Classy Home by clicking a star below.
2017-06-20

Worst online purchase ever

"Can I just copy one of the feedbacks here? Same experience. 2 months delayed, no phone call whatsoever. I always had to initiate follow ups. Really bad customer service. I don't understand why they need 1 to 2 days to update you (which never happened) considering in this age of technology, everything could be done within minutes. Don't they have cellphones to call who ever they need to contact? Never again buying from this site."

2017-06-15

Worst service ever

"My order was back ordered and two months in it never came. No phone call or anything. They offered nothing for the inconvenience. I eventually just got a refund. Terrible service. "

2017-06-05

PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE

"I've had one of the worst shopping experience EVER with The Classy Home. I placed an order through the website. Apparently everything was OK at the time I placed the order, however, they confirmed by email later on that the item i bought was out of stock and that I had to wait for more than a month to get it.
In addition to that, they close on the weekends, they work 3 hours on Fridays and if you want to call customer service be prepared to spend more than half an hour on the phone waiting for someone to answer the phone and then receive a terrible service once someone finally answered. Oh, and they don't respond to emails either. So don't lose your time and go shopping somewhere else where they care about customers.

2017-05-24

Stay away from this seller.

"Stay away from this store!! I ordered a set of chairs that contained a tag warning that the chair contained chemicals that caused birth defects and cancer. I contacted the store and in order to return the chairs I need to not only pay 25% of the fee but also the shipping fees to me and then back to them. Their customer service is horrible and their products give you cancer. Avoid them at all costs!!!!
I keep asking them for advise on how to ship the chairs back- I just want them out of my house- they offer no help. "Just ship them however you would like," they told me after I asked for advise & I told them I have never shipped chairs and don't even know where to start. It's very evident they could not care less whether I am a satisfied customer or not.

2017-05-22

Easy to navigate web site. Easy to order and track order. Good delivery options

"i have been looking around for a sofa for the longest time couldn't find the sofa i needed, someone told me to check here i went to the site and got exactly what i needed in no time, it was very easy to navigate and find things and great service team as well, and got delivery faster then expected, for my next furniture purchase here will be my first place to check"

best price i could find

"the delivery men did an excellent job considering i had to reroute them due to poor driveway conditions ie: snow ice etc... i was very happy with the price i paid and even though i have not yet unpacked my furniture, it appears to be well packaged and in good condition. i have no complaints and plan to use this company again in the future! "

Great Website, Great Products

"I looked through a lot of dinign tables before finding the one that was right for me . I ordered it, It shipped fast, and got it quicker than I had anticipated. The quality exceeded my expectations. by my Next Furniture purchase, this will be my first stop."

2017-05-22

Excellent help on the phone

"Couldn't find quite what I was searching for. I called and got excellent customer service. they helped me find what I was looking for and then helped me place the order. My first experience with The Classy Home, and it was a real good one.

Greatest!!!

"The Classy Home has always been great. If you have a question or concern they actually get back with you. Great customer service! Thanks The Classy Home!"

2017-05-21

I love The Classy Home

"I have been doing business with The Classy Home for over 3 years. They have never let me down or failed to perform in an exemplary manor. I can count the issues I have had(mostly my fault) on one hand and they have always gone the extra mile to make it right. You will not regret doing business with The Classy Home.

2017-05-21

The Best

"The best!
All the information you need is clearly written about each product and their website works beautifully!

easy website satisfied customer

"very easy website to use nightstands are exactly like the picture and arrive fast, you have one very satisfied customer

Surprise Savings

"Love that you are connected to PayPal. You had JUST what I wanted and with a surprise savings.

Very pleased so far

“Fast and easy"

"“Fast and easy. I ordered two end tables which were delivered within the expected time frame. Assembly was very easy but one of the table legs was damaged by the manufacturer or during shipping. I submitted a help ticket online and a customer service rep followed up within 24 hours. I received a new table leg within 10 days. Damaged table let aside, I was pleased with the quality of the furniture for the price, fast shipping, and excellent customer service. I would buy from again.”"

2017-05-18

Delivered to us

"I had wanted this particular dining set and tried different furniture stores who carried the dining set but were located out of state. They didn't deliver to my area so I couldn't buy it and I had my heart set on it. I finally found The Classy Home and they are farther out but didn't refuse to deliver to us. "

Share The Classy Home's store rating

The Classy Home is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Classy Home is not a merchant member
The Classy Home does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!