• The Classy Home The Classy Home Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2015-07-22

"I was a little hesitating with online shopping of furniture. But The Classy Home's service was great, with quick and clear confirmation email, shipping and tracking notice, and pre-delivery phone call. The dinning table arrived fast in excellent condition with careful packing. The quality of the table is beyond my expectation. Very sturdy and stylish. We like it very much.

2015-07-22

"product was exactly what I ordered. Delivery was well coordinated.

2015-07-22

"I ordered two round end tables with shelves in bubblegum and absolutely love them! They're the perfect accent to my furniture and perfect for my living area. Also, very easy to put together.

2015-07-22

"My order was at my front door almost immediately. I'm very happy with my experience shipping with The Classy Home!

2015-07-17

"I am a happy woman right now. I received my end tables yesterday. I took about 3 weeks but worth the wait. I had bought the exact same ones through Ashley furniture store and after 4 attempts returned them due to damage. The ones I got yesterday had a little damage to the box but they were so well boxed that there was no damage to them. Can't figure out why Ashley could not do the same but I am happy now. It only took an hour or so to unbox and assemble. A little hint is to take the drawer out before assembly makes for more elbow room. Thank you Classy Home for the great furniture!!"

2015-07-14

"I couldn't have been happier with my order from The Classy Home. The furniture is beautiful, the prices are great, and customer service is very helpful! Everyone who has come to see my new furniture as well as people who have seen pictures or have heard about my furniture want to know where I got it and ask for the website."

2015-06-30

"I purchased a wooden sofa table from The Classy Home, and received it soon afterwards. At the time I received it, the box looked fine and a cursory examination of the main portion of the table showed no damage. I didn't have a chance to actually assemble the table until much later, and at that point I found one of the legs had suffered damage in shipping.

This to me was well past a reasonable timeframe for making a claim against the shipper FedEx, but The Classy Home said "no problem," and have ordered a new replacement leg from the manufacturer and are shipping it to me. In my book this is above and beyond the call of duty for customer service. My thanks to them."

2015-06-10

"Order a recliner for my parents and couch is to big for them. My mother is small and her feet don't reach the floor when sitting.
I asked for a refund and even if I was willing to eat the 25% restocking fee and delivery charges they would not accept the return because the couch had already been used, logically. Buyer beware of return policy."

2015-05-22

"It was a great experience. I saved about $1000, if i purchased the same items somewhere else. The furniture is great , great quality and sturdy "

2015-04-21

"I got my beautiful CHANTELLE grey set today (4/21/15). I placed this order on 4/15/15. Excellent transaction !! Many thanks, I am very please with The Classy Home service and items. Greetings from AZ. Highly Recommended !! VERY CLASSY.

Virna Schiff

4/16/15

2015-04-15

"It's been over a month, still haven't received my couch. The day it was scheduled to be delivered it never showed, no phone call. I called them to find out that they're truck broke down and they didn't know when they would be able to deliver. It's been over a month and I called to just cancel it so I could take my money and get another couch and they wouldn't. I did find out though that they scheduled a delivery without my notification. If I hadn't have called they would have delivered it in two days, I would not have been home and would have to pay extra for them to deliver it again."

2015-03-31

"We received a couch with a nail in the leather and ripped up dust shield at bottom of couch from shipping. They would not replace the item. We paid $1000 for the couch + $150 shipping, so we wanted a new couch. They said they would give us $65 or they would have it reupholstered. If I wanted a reupholstered couch, then I would have gone to a consignment shop to purchase one. In the end they gave us $160, but we don't get any repairs on the couch. So we bought a $840 + $150 for shipping couch that has holes in it. CRAZY customer service!! Buyer beware...don't buy from this company!! Terrible service!!"

2015-03-30

"Awesome! I got exactly what I paid for. Thanks!!! "

2015-03-25

"I purchased a coat rack for my office and it was perfect! Shipped fast, and was easy to assemble. It's exactly what I needed for a really good price!"

2015-03-20

"The items I received were exactly what I ordered they match my existing items in my office. The search and payment went very smooth but the process to shipping took a lot longer than I thought it should. It took two weeks for the processing of the order but only three days to ship it to me. My recommendation would be to look into speeding up the processing side of things."

Share The Classy Home's store rating

The Classy Home is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Classy Home is a merchant member
The Classy Home participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.