Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.00/10 155 reviews

The Classy Home is a merchant member
    The Classy Home participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • The Classy Home contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Purchased a bunk bed that was of good to fair quality. Item was shipped with parts missing. Customer support was responsive and we got replacement parts about 5-6 days later."

"I purchased a faux travertine coffee and end table by Ashley furniture. The order arrived promptly and in perfect condition. I was pleased with email correspondance. I would order from Classy Home again."

"I bought a rug for $76 from The Classy Home. It was the same rug that I saw in a well-known furniture store for $249! Great deal, great website, great customer service! "

"The Classy Home has outrageously low prices. They beat a local furniture store by over $100, including shipping and not including tax at the local place. When my couch and recliner arrived, I noticed a small 1/2" rip in the fabric. I emailed them, and they replied promptly with a partial cash refund and a replacement piece of fabric resolution. This was completely acceptable. I may or may not have the ripped panel replaced, but I at least have the option.
The representatives were ALWAYS helpful and courteous. If you can wait a couple weeks for your stuff to arrive, I recommend them.

"I ordered a console table. The table shipped out way before they estimated it to (yay!). Competitors couldn't touch the price classy home offered it for. I received the item within a week. The drawers was received damaged. This Monday, I emailed customer service and asked for a replacement. No questions asked on their part, no hassle given to me whatsoever. By Friday I had a new drawer. This has been the best customer service I have experienced in a long time. I will definitely order from them again!"

"Best prices on the internet. I originally ordered curbside delivery and changed a few days later to white glove. Paid the extra $165 for White glove service but shipper still had curbside on their order. They delivered curbside but Classy Homes was quick to refund the additional money. First time I ordered from them and I will definitely be doing future business with them. Customer service was great. Not impressed with the shipping company, but very impressed with The Classy Home"

"they took all the time i needed to decide what i wanted and gave me the best i could find anywhere everything to me in less than a week"

"Not thrilled about the classy home. I ordered a bench two weeks* ago and was told it was going to get shipped last week. Not only did it not ship but when I called they could not give me a date when it would ship. Disorganized ordering and I would not recommend ordering through them since the furniture they offer is available on multiple other web sights with far less hassle. It should not take almost a month to get a bench and they should have communicated that was the case instead of me having to seek out for the info.

*Update: I ordered this Oct 29., posted this Nov 12 and it is Nov 26th- Still do not have my order and every time I call they lie and say it is coming in a couple of days. I will never order from here again.

"I am very pleased with my purchase! I ordered two full sized couches and received both of them within a week of purchase and I live two states away! They were very well wrapped for shipping and the delivery was flawless. I love my couches! I would definitely recommend The Classy Home to my friends and family and will be a repeat customer in the future. Thank you!"

"I absolutely love the curio cabinet I received from The Classy Home. It arrived perfectly packaged and in perfect condition. The price was the best on the internet and I am 100% SATISFIED. WAY TO GO THE CLASSY HOME!!!!!!!"

"Classy Home was unbelievable. I saved over $350 versus buying locally. The shipping was very reasonable and their prices was AWESOME! No taxes since i ordered it for Nevada. I got my sectional with ottoman in a timely manner. They wrapped the furniture so well that it took a lot to get all the packing off. This is a welcome thing since my sectional arrived new and without a mark or damage. I highly recommend them for your all furniture needs."

"Low prices, good merchandise. Wasn't prepared for having the business be closed for the Jewish holiday(s) so my order wasn't processed for about a week after I placed it. Shipper lost one of the boxes and then they were also closed so I had to wait another week or so for the final delivery. All in all, not a seamless process but still worthwhile. I'd order again...but be careful to time my order better!"

"Wonderful service at the lowest price. I searched several places for the same couch and the lowest price I saw was $80 more than Classy Home's price. Speedy delivery, and the couch arrived beautifully. We love it."

"The Classy Home offered outstanding prices on the living room set that I wanted to buy. The online ordering was simple and my furniture was delivered without any problems. I've found The Classy Home to be very reponsive and a pleasure to do business with."

"I just recently purchase a dining table with 4 chairs (cost me almost 600$)..take them more than 2wks to shipped out the item, when I received the package I notice the screw/nuts is missing..i when on theclassyhome.com to sumit the ticket(10-9-13), I get response from the sale rep and think the problem will be solve in no time...almost 3 week when I haven't received the replacement tool to put the table together..will never buy anything from this company ever again and they don't accept return ..this suck n RipOff