Stores > The Classy Home

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Classy Home by clicking a star below.
2017-04-24

SCAM SITE!!

"SCAM SITE!! No one works for them. It's unmanned. It is a dummy site where they take your money and do not deliver. I ordered two barstools weeks ago. I have tried to get a response from this company in ANY way possible....Numerous emails....Phone calls (left messages)....Left an inquiry through their website and even left messages on ALL of their Social Media....10 days worth of inquiries and ZERO contact...I have not received my barstools and no clue if they even will send them. They took my money though. Credit Card Chargeback is coming!!"

2017-03-16

Negative Stars

"My new leather sofa was delivered with a tear! They are refusing to send me a new sofa and youre not aloowed to refuse shipping. They are refusing to repair it and offer a partial refund!"

2017-03-02

Would not price match

"Their site shows all over they can price match. I found the sofas I wanted for $160 less at FurniturePick. They would not match the price, or even attempt to come close or anything. Just flat out said they cannot match. Its easier to lose a customer than to match the price- but WHY POST PRICEMATCH ALL OVER THE SITE! https://www.theclassyhome.com/priceMatch.php

Then to top it off, I called them FRIDAY MORNING and asked their agent if I will be notified today about the pricematch, and if they cannot, to please cancel the order so I can buy it at the other store.

I waited till 3pm, and NO RESPONSE. Apparently they close at NOON on Fridays! What kind of business is this?

That is fine- close whenever you want- but do not tell a customer you will get back to them at a certain time when you won't.

Overall- this company is disappointing with their lack of effort or desire to satisfy customers.

LOOK ELSEWHERE!

2017-02-20

The Classy Home .... is a classy company!

"I recently ordered a cocktail table, end table, & double reclining power sofa from The Classy Home online. I admit that I was originally uneasy about making such a large purchase as furniture via my computer, but the furniture was delivered promptly, as scheduled, by a freight company that contacted us with delivery time information.
The furniture pieces are all exactly as expected, & of excellent quality. I did have an issue with a small tear in a back panel of the sofa, but it was simply, & fairly remedied by The Classy Home's excellent customer service department. (Thanks, Debby!) When looking for quality furniture again, I'll certainly check The Classy Home website!

2016-12-28

Terrible Company and Delivery Company

"I had several issues with this company. I could write paragraphs about my bad experience.

Here is a short list of issues:
1. They do not respond to a customers calls when there is an issue with an order.
2. They treat their customers like idiots. I was told that subtly in an email from them.
3. The shipping company they work with is absolutely horrible. In short, after multiple issues with scheduling delivery, I told them to hold off. They went ahead and scheduled a delivery without authorization, dropped off the package without authorization from me, and to top it off they scratched up my nice hardwood floor. If you do not believe me about how bad they are, look up AM Home Delivery reviews.

Nothing they do will ever lead me to order from them ever again.

2016-12-22

Love, Love, Love my vanity

"Love, Love, Love my vanity. Order went easy and I received a confirmation. My vanity shipped across country to me and when it arrived it was perfect and 3 days early. There are mirrors all over my vanity and I worried for nothing because my vanity arrived in perfect condition. The delivery team was magnificent Thank you The Classy Home for making me a believer and I will be back to order again. p.s. you may think I work for The Classy Home because my review is excellent but trust this.......they deserve it."

2016-12-22

Love my couch

"Ordered couch from The Classy Home and it went easy. I love the customer service as they are very helpful to find the best product for you. Shipping service is also good as I got my couch without any damage. Nice experience with classy home and would like to order again."

2016-11-29

I will recommend

"I was looking for the dining table set and found one, then I compared price on other sites and cheapest price was on the classy home. At first I had fear that I would not get genuine product because of such price difference, but I checked review of this site and I was satisfied with that and then I ordered it. Shipping service is very good and packaging was also excellent. So, very satisfied with my purchase and recommend to all."

2016-11-18

Great service and shipping

"I ordered sofa from the classy home and just after two days I got it at my home. So, I must say that shipping service is very good. Product was well packaged and I got it without any damage.

After attaching the foots of the sofa, I found that one of the foot is small, so I called customer service and told my problem. They are very supportive and told me that you will get new pair of foots within a week and just after three days I got it.

So, overall very satisfied with service of The Classy Home. Recommended.

2016-11-14

The "Classy" Home....not so classy

"I purchased a new vanity, mirror, and stool from The Classy Home. I will make this short.

Issues:
1. I did not receive my full order. It was missing the mirror and hardware for the mirror and stool,
2. They then told me that the mirror did not come with the set even though the website said it was included.
3. The delivery date and times were not flexible and I had to wait an extra week to receive it.
4. They charged me a second shipping fee for the mirror. $150 the first time $35(Reduced price) the second.
5. If I return it then they were going to charge me a restock fee of $400.
6. The mirror is now going to take an extra 3 1/2 weeks to get to me.
7. Almost forgot. The vanity also had some small chips and scratches. It was well packaged and I do not think this happened through shipping. Looks like they sent it that way.

I will never buy from this site again. I encourage you to look elsewhere. The one pro: It is a nice Vanity and the pictures of it were very accurate to the color and style I received.

2016-10-31

Same quality for better price

"I made my homework and went to all local stores and checked all online sites that came up in my search for the same two loveseats, Darcy Contemporary Stone Fabric Pillow Back Loveseat and Bladen Loveseat both from Ashley Furniture HomeStore. It was Labor Day so local store had discounts too. With the Classy Home, I bought the Darcy Loveseat and I had the same great on time to home delivery experience but I bought it cheaper, no delivery fees, no tax. I will definitely but my next furniture from the Classy Home. Great company."

2016-08-16

Love Love Love

"We ordered the Willenburg bedroom set. It not only arrived early but it arrived in perfect condition. It was packaged very well and the delivery was scheduled with no problems at all. We really love our bedroom set. And we got a nice surprise, the nightstand has built-in outlets and USB ports at the top in the back. Love it. The Classy Home was very easy to work with, answered all my questions and because of some of the review I read, I was concerned. They calmed my fears and everything turned out perfect."

2016-07-14

Incorrect Information on Website, Would not Accept Return, Never Posted My Review

"I ordered a "twin" sleeper sofa which was delivered ~2 weeks later. I do not live at my home address year round, so didn't get around to trying the sleeper portion until a few weeks later, only to find out it was not the size as advertised on the site (approximately 6" difference).

Per the recommendation of all banks/credit cards, I emailed directly with the company first before filing a dispute.

They gave me the run around for over a week before I finally stated that I wanted a full refund, or I would have to file a credit card dispute. For the record, I have been a member of my bank for over 12 years and have never filed a credit card dispute in my life.

They never replied back, and that was over 2 weeks ago.

I went to file a dispute after waiting a few days for a reply, but since they gave me the run around for so long, I am now 2 days outside the dispute limit.

They advertised false information on their website, wasted my time with "support" until I could no longer file a dispute, a their "customer service" will not even reply to me. I tried calling twice and could never connect with a human, waiting over 30 minutes each time.

On top of that, I tried leaving a review on the product I purchased stating the that the website was wrong and that customer service refused to help me. That was weeks ago and was never posted. They are dishonest with their reviews, only posting the positive ones.

I have been patient and respectful in all my dealings with them, but they are dishonest, and have nonexistent customer service.

2016-07-11

Worked out great

"Ordered a sofa and extra wide recliner. Delivered in 10 days to southern Va. well wrapped and in excellent condition. Only concern I had was it was palletized on the end of the couch and recliner both. I don't think he arms are designed to be a base when shipped. Overall we are satisfied with the transaction"

2016-06-23

Not so Classy

"ZERO STARS WARNING!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THE CLASSY HOME!!! I ordered a love seat from this company made by Ashley furniture on 6/12. I received a call on Thursday (6/16) from one of their employees to schedule delivery. She told me the next truck would arrive on Sunday (6/19, also Father's Day!). I told her that Sunday was not an option as we would be out of town for Father's Day weekend. Sunday I received a call around 3:30 in the afternoon from one of their drivers stating that he was on his way to my house. I expressly told him that the item was not to be delivered, that it would have to go back because we would not be home. He kept trying to convince me that it was okay to leave it and I said NO, DO NOT DELIVER the couch. I had to have said it a minimum of 10 times. I called my neighbor to ask if she would check in front of my house in the evening when she returned home to see if the sofa had been delivered. She called me and said there was a large item in my driveway (presumably the love seat). I was livid. The next day we arrived home (at noon) and there was no love seat. I asked my neighbor and she said she did not notice it that morning. I contacted the Classy Home regarding this issue SEVERAL times and explained that I needed this love seat for a house warming party this coming Saturday (6/25) and that I needed the issue resolved urgently. They claimed to be investigating the issue. This morning (6/23) I went to Ashley Furniture and purchased the love seat in person with a van and hired help to get it inside my home as I knew the issue would not be resolved in time. I have put in a dispute with my credit card company, which they assured me I will win, and have wasted so much time and energy on this that was unnecessary. The Classy Home is NOT classy at all. This afternoon I finally received an email (attached below). Are they serious? The driver decided that he left it in a safe place? How about you DONT deliver it when a client asks you not to?!! POTENTIAL BUYERS BEWARE. TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE, THE CLASSY HOME CAUSES NOTHING BUT ADDED STRESS AND A HEADACHE!"

Share The Classy Home's store rating

The Classy Home is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Classy Home is not a merchant member
The Classy Home does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!