"Excellent customer service and very satisfied with the product"

"This is the third time I have ordered from the Chhassan's Place,they have always been a pleasure to deal with.They have products that are unique and can not be found in other stores or on other websites. If there is any questions about your order they will contact you immediately.Everything is always delivered in a timely fashion and the owner is real mensch and just wants to please the customer."

"I recently made an expensive purchase on line with The Chassan's Place. I found Meir extremely responsive and responsible and easy to deal with when an unexpected problem arose. He was courteous, prompt and extremely fair. I would recommend this company 100%.

Lynn

"Outstanding customer service by the store owner. Lowest prices on merchandise on the Web. Very rapid receiving of shipment. 100% Satisfaction!"

"BS"D

It was a pleasure to do business with this establishment. I was assisted with my purchase in terms of size, color, and style. I would definitely recommend purchasing from The Chassan's Place!

"Great communication, fast shipping, Amazing products."

The Chassan's Place is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Chassan's Place is not a merchant member
The Chassan's Place does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!