"Excellent customer service and very satisfied with the product"

"This is the third time I have ordered from the Chhassan's Place,they have always been a pleasure to deal with.They have products that are unique and can not be found in other stores or on other websites. If there is any questions about your order they will contact you immediately.Everything is always delivered in a timely fashion and the owner is real mensch and just wants to please the customer."

"I recently made an expensive purchase on line with The Chassan's Place. I found Meir extremely responsive and responsible and easy to deal with when an unexpected problem arose. He was courteous, prompt and extremely fair. I would recommend this company 100%.

Lynn

"Outstanding customer service by the store owner. Lowest prices on merchandise on the Web. Very rapid receiving of shipment. 100% Satisfaction!"

"BS"D

It was a pleasure to do business with this establishment. I was assisted with my purchase in terms of size, color, and style. I would definitely recommend purchasing from The Chassan's Place!

"Great communication, fast shipping, Amazing products."

"excellent service - I have received my order the next day, and it is beautiful! The reliability, stock, and consumer friendly site is amazingly good. I have been so satisfied with thechassansplace.com - it is THE place to shop. Best prices, no haggle, honest and beautiful products. A winning combination! Dr. Z. Schur"

The Chassan's Place is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Chassan's Place is a merchant member
The Chassan's Place participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.