Stores > The Celebrity Dresses

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.58/10 6.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.57/10 5.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Celebrity Dresses by clicking a star below.
2017-09-20

Very Happy With Burgundy gown khloe inspired

"Excellency. Quick deliver. Affordable prices and amazing quality. This website have become my fav when it comes to buy gown dresses.Thanks again TheCelebrityDresses.com"

2017-09-13

Super flattering

"I bought this dress to wear to the Barrister's Ball and it was so much more than I expected. The fabric was nice and heavy, and the color was true to the photos. I received so many compliments and I felt **** but classy all evening. I did have to get the dress altered to fit my figure better as it was slightly big in certain areas. But I figured I would have to get any dress I bought altered for a custom fit anyway. Overall, this dress was perfect and I highly recommend it! Thank you.Thecelebritydresses.com"

arambar2's Avatar

Canada
2017-09-07

Stunning

"Hi,

The dress completely blew my mind...perfect fit, great quality and amazing customer service.

Will be ordering another dress :)

2017-09-05

Beautiful dress!

"I received my dress yesterday, and I am so very happy that I chose to purchase from The Celebrity Wedding Dresses.

The dress is simply stunning and arrived within if not sooner than expected.

I would most certainly order again on the future.

Thank you for such a beautiful dress.

2017-08-29

Stunning dress. Love everything about it.

"I could not believe the value for money when this dress arrived. The color and quality of the fabric was incredible. The size was perfect and to receive it within 2 days shocked me.
My new favorite shopping site.

2017-08-29

"I am so incredibly pleased with TCD. I ordered it two weeks ago and it arrived to the UK today. I was a bit aprehensive about sizing as having read some of the reviews it suggested the dress came up big. I went against that I ordered it in the closet size to my measurements and apart from having the straps adjusted a tiny bit the dress fits like a glove. I have it in dark green and its just stunning. Beautiful train - so pleased. Can't wait to wear it :O) .Thank you! TheCelebrityDresses"

2017-08-20

AMAZING!

"The site is amazing and the communication is wonderful and regular. I ordered my bridesmaids dresses from the website as well as a second wedding dress and absolutely blown away by the quality of the dresses. All dresses had padding where needed and boning for the bodice. The stitching is great and the quality of the material is like something you would get at a high end department store. The store works very well and communicates promptly with regards to any questions you may have and also happy to custom make the dresses in regards to size, colour, length. The shipping is prompt and as described. I could not be happier with the service I have received and the quality of the goods. I would recommend the site to everyone."

2017-08-14

Amazing

"I have now purchased 2 dresses and I love them both!! They are high quality material and look exactly like the celebrity's dress. I will definitely be buying more dresses from this site! "

2017-08-04

AMAZED!!!!

"I was very excited with a huge smile on my face with the end result. Its a tough one when ordering dresses online, because you just dont know what you are going to get for what you paid for. I trusted that the dress i ordered was going to be worth the wait for my wedding and its just perfect!!!! There we're no markings, pulls or nothing tacky I would highly recommend this company to anyone. What i saw on their website was exactly what i received. I asked for it to be delivered with in 10 -14 days and i received it exactly on the 14th day.

Thankyou

The celebrity dresses.

2017-08-01

Amazing Company!

"This company was fabulous! They responded promptly, were so accommodating, and delivered quickly! I was so impressed with the quality and I cannot wait to make another purchase! I strongly encourage anyone to purchase formal wear through them"

2017-07-21

Very Satisfied

"I wanted to thank you for the dress that is beautiful and for your speed. I am very satisfied and i received it in time.Thank you.TheCelebrityDresses!"

2017-07-20

Great customer support

"The dress I received was a little different from the picture, but was good quality and the right colour. However, it didn't fit me so I decided to get in touch with customer support to send it back. I was a little nerveous how it would go, but I have only praise for Annie from customer support. She helped me promptly, was very kind and helped me through the entire process. "

2017-06-29

"Thank you so much celebrity dress. Everything flowed seamlessly. Even though I ordered my dress less than three weeks before prom it still came in time. I kept in contact with Annie from the sales department and even though I was very impatient she was awesome and reassured me that shipping would be timely. The only thing that wasnt as good was the sleeves on my dress didnt fit so i had to alter them slightly."

2017-06-12

They made me feel prettier than Rihanna!

"I wanted it for my prom night, and I ordered Rihanna Met Gala Dress 2014. I was too afraid that it wouldn't be here in time, or it wouldn't be as in the picture. I spent a lot of days imagining of how will I look. My dream came true! It was better than I have imagined it. The dress not only arrived it time but it arrived 20 days before my prom night, that was great! I loved it till the moment I saw it and I adored it till the moment I wore it. I don't have words to describe how beautiful it was and how perfect it fits in my body. My family loved it too!
I couldn't ask for a better dress thanks to, The Celebrity Dresses. This was a great feeling and a great experience ❤️

2017-05-26

"I'VE REQUESTED STATUS ON MY ORDER TWICE WITH NO RESPONSE. THREE TIMES IF YOU COUNT THE EMAIL SENT TODAY. I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED WITH NO PHONE NUMBER TO CALL AND THEIR REFUSAL TO RESPOND TO MY EMAILS. ACCORDING TO THEIR RUSH TAILORING AND DELIVERY GUIDELINES, MY DRESS SHOULD BE HERE BY TOMORROW (NO LATER THAN MONDAY) BUT MY ORDER STILL SAYS PROCESSING?!? I NEED MY DRESS BY MONDAY FOR AN EVENT ON TUESDAY. IF I HAD DISCOVERED THEM SOONER, I ERTAINLY WOULD HAVE ORDERED EARLIER, BUT I PLACED THE ORDER BASED OFF OF THEIR DE,IVERY GUIDELINES. THEY HAVE CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD, SO THE LEAST THEY COULD DO IS RESPOND WITH STATUS! "

Share The Celebrity Dresses's store rating

The Celebrity Dresses is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Celebrity Dresses is not a merchant member
The Celebrity Dresses does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!