Stores > The Celebrity Dresses

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.22/10 6.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.32/10 5.32/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Celebrity Dresses by clicking a star below.
2017-07-21

Very Satisfied

"I wanted to thank you for the dress that is beautiful and for your speed. I am very satisfied and i received it in time.Thank you.TheCelebrityDresses!"

2017-07-20

Great customer support

"The dress I received was a little different from the picture, but was good quality and the right colour. However, it didn't fit me so I decided to get in touch with customer support to send it back. I was a little nerveous how it would go, but I have only praise for Annie from customer support. She helped me promptly, was very kind and helped me through the entire process. "

2017-06-29

"Thank you so much celebrity dress. Everything flowed seamlessly. Even though I ordered my dress less than three weeks before prom it still came in time. I kept in contact with Annie from the sales department and even though I was very impatient she was awesome and reassured me that shipping would be timely. The only thing that wasnt as good was the sleeves on my dress didnt fit so i had to alter them slightly."

2017-06-12

They made me feel prettier than Rihanna!

"I wanted it for my prom night, and I ordered Rihanna Met Gala Dress 2014. I was too afraid that it wouldn't be here in time, or it wouldn't be as in the picture. I spent a lot of days imagining of how will I look. My dream came true! It was better than I have imagined it. The dress not only arrived it time but it arrived 20 days before my prom night, that was great! I loved it till the moment I saw it and I adored it till the moment I wore it. I don't have words to describe how beautiful it was and how perfect it fits in my body. My family loved it too!
I couldn't ask for a better dress thanks to, The Celebrity Dresses. This was a great feeling and a great experience ❤️

2017-05-26

"I'VE REQUESTED STATUS ON MY ORDER TWICE WITH NO RESPONSE. THREE TIMES IF YOU COUNT THE EMAIL SENT TODAY. I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED WITH NO PHONE NUMBER TO CALL AND THEIR REFUSAL TO RESPOND TO MY EMAILS. ACCORDING TO THEIR RUSH TAILORING AND DELIVERY GUIDELINES, MY DRESS SHOULD BE HERE BY TOMORROW (NO LATER THAN MONDAY) BUT MY ORDER STILL SAYS PROCESSING?!? I NEED MY DRESS BY MONDAY FOR AN EVENT ON TUESDAY. IF I HAD DISCOVERED THEM SOONER, I ERTAINLY WOULD HAVE ORDERED EARLIER, BUT I PLACED THE ORDER BASED OFF OF THEIR DE,IVERY GUIDELINES. THEY HAVE CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD, SO THE LEAST THEY COULD DO IS RESPOND WITH STATUS! "

2017-05-14

Jeez

"They gave me a very messed up dress that no human could ever fit in and they did not give me a full refund for the monstrosity– the red Kendall Jenner dress"

2017-04-28

Absolutely Fantastic Company

"The dress was absolutely beautiful and exactly like the original dress that I had wanted but in a different color. It fit perfectly on me and the color was gorgeous. All I can say is WOW !!!! Your team is fantastic and your work is amazing. I will continue to buy dresses from this company. "

2017-04-28

Beautiful and well made

"Were extremely helpful. Have purchased many times and never disappointed."

2017-04-27

Elena Dress The Vampire Diaries

"It was exactly like Nina Dobrev's dress in The Vampire Diaries! Quality material too, I'm very happy. I've always wanted her dress."

2017-04-26

"it came exactly how it looked in the picture "

2017-04-25

Fast shipping

"Shipping was fast and the dresses were good quality"

2017-04-25

My dress was stunning, however it was a little tight but still perfect on my special day.

"The experience was ok, only to have to pay an extra 20 dollars for express delivery "

2017-04-24

Great dress, great price, great speed!

"The celebrity dress always delivers great quality products on time, and this experience was no exception. I love the dress I bought and am always amazed at the speed with which The Celebrity Dress processes and sends out orders!"

2017-04-23

Yellow Kate Hudson Dress

"Excellent Product and Service"

2017-04-23

SCAM!!!!!!

"Absolutely horrible!!!! Communication is cryptic, refund hasn't happened. Biggest scam ever! Now have credit card company investigating."

Share The Celebrity Dresses's store rating

The Celebrity Dresses is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Celebrity Dresses is not a merchant member
The Celebrity Dresses does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!