• The Celebrity D

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2015-05-22

"I paid extra for 'custome made'. When the dress arrived as well as not fitting, it was very poor quality cheap material, very badly made and unwearable and looked nothing like to picutres. I contacted Celebrity Dresses, who refused me a refund. I then contacted Paypal who I had paid through, to escalate a claim. Celebrity Dresses then offered me a part refund, which I declined. Paypal said they would investigate and then email to me saying that they could not help as the dress was 'Custom Made'. I am left with a dress that is disgusting to look at, cheap and unwearable. "

This review was modified by pob17 on May 22 2015 07:53:58 AM

2015-05-12

"Buyer Beware! The dress did not fit properly and it was made with poor quality material. You could actually see through the dress, which it was not intended to do. The zipper in the back also did not work well. Because of these problems, we decided to return the dress to The Celebrity Dresses. When we contacted them, I was told by Gloria that we'd be responsible for shipping costs to China ($58 was the cheapest way if we wanted to track the package) and a 30% restocking fee.

The home page on their website clearly states:

Money Back Guarantee: TCD wants all our customers to be happy. We offer a hassle free return policy and 30-day money back guarantee.

Having to return the dress to China, at our expense, plus pay a 30% restocking fee is NOT hassle free.

So, I lost valuable time, $28.77 (TCD discounted their restocking fee!) and $58 in shipping costs.

Avoid doing business with them."

This review was modified by AngryShopper2015 on May 12 2015 08:35:05 AM

2015-02-06

"Excellent.. The dress is really comfortable. Very good material is used. I really impressive about the work in the designing.
I will order from The Celebrity Dresses again. The color combinations used are excellent."

2015-01-07

"I am a big online shopper but very skeptical in ordering anything from China but was extremely pleased with my dress from The Celebrity Dresses! The search started when I saw a picture Selena Gomez posted of a short red Dior dress she wore on the red carpet. I googled the dress of course.. and was brought to this website. After reading all the reviews for numerous different dresses I decided to take a chance and i'm so happy i did."

2015-01-01

"Excellent, I am pleased with the ordered product, its value for money
The site presentation is so admiring
& size fitting was really comfortable fit.
I wish to try one more order for ma family
Thanks for the effort."

2014-12-25

"very good material, comfort and fittings value for money....and the delivery timing is also so good so its the best way to purchase online i will rate this five out of five......"

2014-12-18

"The dress is amazing, fit perfectly...one minor snag, it's too long! Easy fix. My daughter will order all 6 of her bridesmaids dresses and her mother in law will also order her dress.
I will order from The Celebrity Dresses again.
Extremely pleased with this purchase."

2014-12-18

"its so humple...i am impressed about this type of dresses.i like this so much"

2014-12-09

"the dress did not fit and incorrect colour, the dress is still in the box. I have no need for this dress and it was a waste of money as I was unable to exchange the dress as per policies as stated via various emails back and forth to the team. very unhappy as I have no one to give this dress too and the dress will never fit unless I put on a very large amount of weight.
I would not recommend this website to anyone. I have a large number of friends due to my sporty commitments, and on many occasions friends have ask about this site.

2014-12-01

"Cute dress & colour but still needed to do alterations on the straps & gown was too long. Happy with the rest of the fit"

2014-11-21

"I was very satisfied with my dress, I ordered a mint green, and even know the material was not as expected it was beautiful and I loved it!! This dress was made for me in chiffon material "

2014-11-21

"Excellent value for money!"

2014-11-21

"Very satisfied with condition of dress and delivery time"

2014-11-20

"beautiful dress... admired by all!
Thank you!"

2014-11-19

"I ordered my dress a size 16 I only wear a size 14 and it is to tight. It was to be worn for my big 50 birthday party on 11/29 I don't have time to send it back and get another in time so I guess I have to count is as my loss. Trust me I really only wear a size 14 I did not gain weight and mistake my size. I can send picture of all the sizes of my clothes I only wear a size 14"

Share The Celebrity Dresses's store rating

The Celebrity Dresses is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Celebrity Dresses is not a merchant member
The Celebrity Dresses does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!