Stores > The Celebrity Dresses

Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-11-18

Great Dress

"I'm located in Canada and this dress arrived about 2 weeks with expedited shipping.I absolutely love this dress and it fits amazingly.Quality is great, price is really good, customer service is amazing.It really worth the wait! I can't wait to wear this to an event."

This review was modified by Stephanie8989 on November 18 2016 11:17:18 PM

2016-11-09

Avoid avoid avoid!

"I recently bought three dresses as bridesmaid dresses for my upcoming wedding. The design was simple enough, a straight cut dress with a mermaid tail, I had done previous research on youtube which seemed all positive and saw on their homepage they do a 30day money back gurantee. Considering the price I paid, $200+ each I thought the qulaity should be there and took the gamble. Upon receiving the dress the material was way too heavy and the mermaid feature of the dress just fell to the ground and dragged along. The dresses looked horrible and the sizing was too small! I thought not to worry I can return them and look elsewhere. Upon emailing the company they then stated that because I ordered the dresses in a different colour to the displayed picture and because I had custom sizes they would not take the dress back even though they were not to standard but would offer me 15% off my next purchase. After numerous emails back and forth and with them getting ruder and shorter the last offer was a refund of $45 for my troubles- but who even knows if I will even get that. Theyve basically stolen $650 from me and Im left with dresses that are that bad that theyll be thrown in the bin. Do yourself a favour and stay away from this website!!!"

This review was modified by Nmacin23 on November 09 2016 10:44:25 PM

2016-10-28

Horrible. Zero Stars

"I received this dress and it looks nothing like the picture. The material that was used is like a satin like material that made it very shiny and bulky. It is not form fitting for any body type. Emailed the company and was let them know about my problem and they apologized that the wrong material was used for the dress. Admitted that it was their fault but will not give me a full refund or the dress to be made correctly and expedited. It has been three days since I have heard from them and I have emailed them every day since I received the dress. Save your time and money and order from somewhere else. This website is a scam!"

2016-09-29

Paulina Vega evening gown Miss universe

"I am so In love with my dress thank you so much! My dress was just the way I wanted. The V-neck was revealing, so I asked them to move it up 1inch 1/2 and they did exactly that!!! Thank you!!! The material is flawless!!! The color is flawless and I felt like a Celebrity! Thank you!"

This review was modified by EricaHall on September 29 2016 06:49:52 PM

2016-06-30

Beautiful

"This dress is EVERYTHING I thought it would be. Honestly, I did a LOT of research before buying the dress. I watched YouTube videos and I also read reviews online and I can most definitely tell you that the dress is absolutely gorgeous. One thing I can tell you is that you should size yourself or get yourself sized before buying the dress to make sure that when it arrives in the mail, you have the correct size and don't need to do any alterations"

This review was modified by Ahrielles on June 30 2016 01:05:28 AM

2015-08-14

"Attention all potential buyers....DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! I had the worst experience with my order. The dress they delivered was of very poor quality, did not fit, and did not look anything like the picture on their website. So I e-mailed them and requested a refund but they initially refused. They said I custom ordered it, which was entirely incorrect. So I went back and forth with them via e-mails for over two weeks and at first, they offered a partial discount, which I refused. They finally agreed to refund me but only after they charge a 30% restocking fee and of course you have to eat the shipping costs.

The company is based in China and there is no customer service # or anything on their website about how to call them. You can't even leave a comment even though they post all these great reviews from customers! They're probably all fake.

The material is poor quality. Customer service is horrible. They make returns/exchanges extremely difficult even though they claim to have a hassle-free return policy and guaranteed satisfaction.

I would NEVER buy anything from them again and I would recommend all buyers to stay away from this business. They are probably a scam.

This review was modified by ExtremelyUnhappyCustomer on August 14 2015 12:25:53 PM

2015-05-22

"I paid extra for 'custome made'. When the dress arrived as well as not fitting, it was very poor quality cheap material, very badly made and unwearable and looked nothing like to picutres. I contacted Celebrity Dresses, who refused me a refund. I then contacted Paypal who I had paid through, to escalate a claim. Celebrity Dresses then offered me a part refund, which I declined. Paypal said they would investigate and then email to me saying that they could not help as the dress was 'Custom Made'. I am left with a dress that is disgusting to look at, cheap and unwearable. "

This review was modified by pob17 on May 22 2015 07:53:58 AM

2015-05-12

"Buyer Beware! The dress did not fit properly and it was made with poor quality material. You could actually see through the dress, which it was not intended to do. The zipper in the back also did not work well. Because of these problems, we decided to return the dress to The Celebrity Dresses. When we contacted them, I was told by Gloria that we'd be responsible for shipping costs to China ($58 was the cheapest way if we wanted to track the package) and a 30% restocking fee.

The home page on their website clearly states:

Money Back Guarantee: TCD wants all our customers to be happy. We offer a hassle free return policy and 30-day money back guarantee.

Having to return the dress to China, at our expense, plus pay a 30% restocking fee is NOT hassle free.

So, I lost valuable time, $28.77 (TCD discounted their restocking fee!) and $58 in shipping costs.

Avoid doing business with them.

This review was modified by AngryShopper2015 on May 12 2015 08:35:05 AM

2015-02-06

"Excellent.. The dress is really comfortable. Very good material is used. I really impressive about the work in the designing.
I will order from The Celebrity Dresses again. The color combinations used are excellent.

2015-01-07

"I am a big online shopper but very skeptical in ordering anything from China but was extremely pleased with my dress from The Celebrity Dresses! The search started when I saw a picture Selena Gomez posted of a short red Dior dress she wore on the red carpet. I googled the dress of course.. and was brought to this website. After reading all the reviews for numerous different dresses I decided to take a chance and i'm so happy i did."

2015-01-01

"Excellent, I am pleased with the ordered product, its value for money
The site presentation is so admiring
& size fitting was really comfortable fit.
I wish to try one more order for ma family
Thanks for the effort.

2014-12-25

"very good material, comfort and fittings value for money....and the delivery timing is also so good so its the best way to purchase online i will rate this five out of five......"

2014-12-18

"The dress is amazing, fit perfectly...one minor snag, it's too long! Easy fix. My daughter will order all 6 of her bridesmaids dresses and her mother in law will also order her dress.
I will order from The Celebrity Dresses again.
Extremely pleased with this purchase.

2014-12-18

"its so humple...i am impressed about this type of dresses.i like this so much"

2014-12-09

"the dress did not fit and incorrect colour, the dress is still in the box. I have no need for this dress and it was a waste of money as I was unable to exchange the dress as per policies as stated via various emails back and forth to the team. very unhappy as I have no one to give this dress too and the dress will never fit unless I put on a very large amount of weight.
I would not recommend this website to anyone. I have a large number of friends due to my sporty commitments, and on many occasions friends have ask about this site.

Share The Celebrity Dresses's store rating

The Celebrity Dresses is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Celebrity Dresses is not a merchant member
The Celebrity Dresses does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!