Stores > The Celebrity Dresses

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.32/10 5.32/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Celebrity Dresses by clicking a star below.
2017-05-26

"I'VE REQUESTED STATUS ON MY ORDER TWICE WITH NO RESPONSE. THREE TIMES IF YOU COUNT THE EMAIL SENT TODAY. I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED WITH NO PHONE NUMBER TO CALL AND THEIR REFUSAL TO RESPOND TO MY EMAILS. ACCORDING TO THEIR RUSH TAILORING AND DELIVERY GUIDELINES, MY DRESS SHOULD BE HERE BY TOMORROW (NO LATER THAN MONDAY) BUT MY ORDER STILL SAYS PROCESSING?!? I NEED MY DRESS BY MONDAY FOR AN EVENT ON TUESDAY. IF I HAD DISCOVERED THEM SOONER, I ERTAINLY WOULD HAVE ORDERED EARLIER, BUT I PLACED THE ORDER BASED OFF OF THEIR DE,IVERY GUIDELINES. THEY HAVE CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD, SO THE LEAST THEY COULD DO IS RESPOND WITH STATUS! "

2017-05-14

Jeez

"They gave me a very messed up dress that no human could ever fit in and they did not give me a full refund for the monstrosity– the red Kendall Jenner dress"

2017-04-28

Absolutely Fantastic Company

"The dress was absolutely beautiful and exactly like the original dress that I had wanted but in a different color. It fit perfectly on me and the color was gorgeous. All I can say is WOW !!!! Your team is fantastic and your work is amazing. I will continue to buy dresses from this company. "

2017-04-28

Beautiful and well made

"Were extremely helpful. Have purchased many times and never disappointed."

2017-04-27

Elena Dress The Vampire Diaries

"It was exactly like Nina Dobrev's dress in The Vampire Diaries! Quality material too, I'm very happy. I've always wanted her dress."

2017-04-26

"it came exactly how it looked in the picture "

2017-04-25

Fast shipping

"Shipping was fast and the dresses were good quality"

2017-04-25

My dress was stunning, however it was a little tight but still perfect on my special day.

"The experience was ok, only to have to pay an extra 20 dollars for express delivery "

2017-04-24

Great dress, great price, great speed!

"The celebrity dress always delivers great quality products on time, and this experience was no exception. I love the dress I bought and am always amazed at the speed with which The Celebrity Dress processes and sends out orders!"

2017-04-23

Yellow Kate Hudson Dress

"Excellent Product and Service"

2017-04-23

SCAM!!!!!!

"Absolutely horrible!!!! Communication is cryptic, refund hasn't happened. Biggest scam ever! Now have credit card company investigating."

2017-04-22

super disappointed

"when I bought the dress I was super excited but when it delivered I was deeply saddened by how the dress was 2 sizes bigger than what I had ordered, (even though I payed extra to have it custom sized) but the size was only one of the issues the second issue was the "straps", they were extremely poor quality as soon as I put them on they started to pull like they couldn't handle the weight of the material so i had to pay a local seamstress to put on new straps. It is frustrating to have to pay extra money to fix the dress after already spending so much money on a dress."

The staff is amazing!

"First and for most, the team that works here is first rate awesome! I needed a dress in a short turn around time and they delivered! The dress unfortunately was too small and I ordered a size up. While I could have returned it, the cost of shipping to me and back didn't make it worth it. I donated it instead. The material was not as expected, the blue I ordered had a sheen when selecting color. Just confirm sizing, color and shipping and I'm sure you'll be happy. "

2017-04-21

Yes, Thank you! I love it!

"Yes, Thank you! I love it!"

Exactly what I wanted

"I've ordered a prom and homecoming dress from here and both came exactly as I expected them too and right on time"

Share The Celebrity Dresses's store rating

The Celebrity Dresses is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Celebrity Dresses is not a merchant member
The Celebrity Dresses does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!