"Total deception regarding product advertised. I canceled my order after a bait & switch attempt to sell me the product I THOUGHT I ordered for a 40% mark-up over the advertised price. And they tried to justify a $60 GROUND shipping charge for a product that weighs less than one pound! They are advertising grey market items then trying to bait and switch to get you to buy the legetimate items for a HEFTY mark-up. STAY AWAY!!!!"

"I am used to getting a call, when ordering a digital camera (I own several), that tries to shove accessories and additional warranties down my throat. With TCS, however, the sales agent OUTRIGHT LIED to me, claiming that my current CompactFlash cards would not work on the camera and claiming that the competitor's lower prices did not include the FACTORY-SEALED accessories such as the wrist strap and batteries. Moreover, make sure your camera is not the "International Version" that comes with NO UNITED STATES WARRANTY. Really just a terrible experience."

"I was excited to find my Olympus C-5060 at a decent price at this shop. Since I'm stationed in Korea, I called in my order late one night. The succession of folks I talked to were very abrupt--to the point of being rude. Not something I'd expect from a retailer--maybe they have too many customers? Anyway, there was push to buy accessories and I declined easily enough. Continuing the line of bait & switch, they told me the advertised camera was grey market and would come with no warranty--I had to spend another $100 for the US version. Bogus, but I already had the hook in me... I did add to the order a request for an underwater housing (Olympus PT-020), which I was offered at approximately half the price I'd seen listed elsewhere. Combined with their slightly above average price for the camera, this was a great deal, especially when you figure in shipping and simple convenience of getting everything together. Fast forward: The camera showed up as advertised about 12 days later, which is very fast for the military half of the postal system. Shipping for regular postal delivery was $40--I hate being jabbed with BS like that! However, the real problem is that the case never arrived. 2.5 months later after repeated emails and phone calls, I finally decided it was futile and told them I'd register a complaint through my credit card since they'd promised me something as part of the deal and not delivered, effectively driving up the price of my order. They agreed to take the camera and refund my money. Lucky I'm lazy and hadn't filled out the warranty card in the 2 months we spent haggling over the. I shipped it back insured/signature receipt via priority mail and it cost me $17.50. Hmmm... Bottom line: beware. Good shipping time, good selection, decent prices, but customer service reps are RUDE, they'll bait & switch you and pressure you for accessories, shipping is overly expensive and you may not get what you want if it's not the norm. Oh, and don't trust ANYTHING from Ronnie Shy there. You can tell he's lying if his lips are moving. "

"Scam professional. Do not even waste time on them.. I was trying to buy a Nikon D-70 from them when asking about warranty and whether it is a U.S Shipment.. they verified that it is but no battery or charger included and they tried to sell me for $200.00. I called Nikon to ask about the package for U.S market.. Nikon confirmed that all kit come with battery and charger. TCS wanted to sell me the battery and charger for about 200 bucks.. which should come with the package to begin with. Stay way from this SCAM Artist."

"Order a camera yesterday from these folks. Checked to make sure the camera was "in-stock". Good price and professional folks, however at the end of my call the salesman told me that my order would be shipped out in 7-21 days. I asked why the delay and was told thats the way it is. I called back today a canceled my order. "

The Cameras Source is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Cameras Source is not a merchant member
The Cameras Source does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!