• TheCameraBox /
    • Contact: customerservice@thecamerabox.com
    • Phone: 888-504-1271
    • Customer Support: 718-387-0069
    • Business Hours: 9:30am - 5:00pm Mon-Thur 9:30am - 12:30 Friday Closed Sat, Sun

Product & services pricing --/10
    Chance of future purchase: --/10
    Shipping & packaging: --/10
    Customer service: --/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10

"I ordered a camera lens and two got in the box by mistake. I messaged TheCameraBox immediately. They were able to correctly only ship one. Getting the credit took some work on their part but they maintained email contact and got it done in two day. All the effort on their part impressed me. I would definitely use them again."

"EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE - BEST PRICE ONLINE AND BEST SERVICE! 10 STARS! Placed order on Cyber Monday and shipped same day. Sent email asking about return policy for the holidays and received a fast response with an extended return time. Hard to trust companies online and I trust them 100%. Very happy!"

This review was modified by Sacramentogal on December 02 2014 04:47:45 PM

"Ordered a Nikon D610 because it looked like they were having a great sale on it. Should have known something was sketchy. When I inquired if it was an import, they were quick to say it was and had a one year store warranty. They were charging $300+ more than market value on an import and passing it off as brand new off the shelf with complete warranty. When confronted, they told me to refuse the package. But if you're shady on the front end, you'll be shady on the back end and I didn't trust that they would give me a refund. I'm out $50 to ship it back with insurance (who wants 1600 dollars just floating around with no guarantee of a refund?), two weeks of hassle and still waiting on my account to be credited. Go to Abes of Maine's website and save yourself some money and hassle and get a product you know you can trust. "

This review was modified by katiebest on November 05 2014 08:01:39 AM

"Good price and easy access"

"Great price on a new NIkon lens. I was not in a hurry so I chose free ground shipping. To my amazement, the order arrived 2 days after placing the order!

"I ordered a Nikkon Lense and paid for 3 day delivery. The item was delivered and on time and in good condition. Very happy with this company and recommend this company to anyone wanting speedy delivery on their item. Will order from this company again."

"Quick shipment! Great prices! Excellent communication! Wonderful experience!"

"Great Experience, Super fast Shipping."

"Glad this retailer shipped via USPS and didn't consider Guam a foreign country and charge international shipping rates like some retailers. "

"I received a camera that was not in a sealed box, the wrong adapter was sent with it. The battery was not even in a sealed package and there was no film cover on the LCD monitor. We ordered it for a ski trip and there was no time for exchange. I am very disappointed."

"Received the product quickly and was as described. I appreciate the quick turn around on this purchase!"

"Great Prompt Service and an outstanding price."

"Very quick delivery and accurate to my order. "

bygilson's Avatar

"I realized this purchase on January 1, hoping to receive the product quickly, in a maximum of 5 days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, it did not happen as I expected.
The estimated date of UPS's delivery is held on January 13. But I'm not 100% sure of it.
In addition, weather conditions hindered further transit of goods to Los Angeles.
As I write this review, I still have no news of where the package is.
Despite unexpected described above, the staff of The Camera Box were always kind to answer my questions.
Anyway, I'll be happy to revise my comments after receiving the order on the scheduled date.

"I returned the tripod I bought because it was not what I wanted. The staff was helpful and easy to deal with in processing my return. Thanks."

Share TheCameraBox / Camera Box's store rating

TheCameraBox / Camera Box is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TheCameraBox / Camera Box is not a merchant member
TheCameraBox / Camera Box does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!