• Contact: customerservice@thecamerabox.com
    • Phone: 888-504-1271
    • Customer Support: 718-387-0069
    • Business Hours: 9:30am - 5:00pm Mon-Thur 9:30am - 12:30 Friday Closed Sat, Sun

"Great price on a new NIkon lens. I was not in a hurry so I chose free ground shipping. To my amazement, the order arrived 2 days after placing the order!

"I ordered a Nikkon Lense and paid for 3 day delivery. The item was delivered and on time and in good condition. Very happy with this company and recommend this company to anyone wanting speedy delivery on their item. Will order from this company again."

"Quick shipment! Great prices! Excellent communication! Wonderful experience!"

"Great Experience, Super fast Shipping."

"Glad this retailer shipped via USPS and didn't consider Guam a foreign country and charge international shipping rates like some retailers. "

"I received a camera that was not in a sealed box, the wrong adapter was sent with it. The battery was not even in a sealed package and there was no film cover on the LCD monitor. We ordered it for a ski trip and there was no time for exchange. I am very disappointed."

"Received the product quickly and was as described. I appreciate the quick turn around on this purchase!"

"Great Prompt Service and an outstanding price."

"Very quick delivery and accurate to my order. "

"I realized this purchase on January 1, hoping to receive the product quickly, in a maximum of 5 days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, it did not happen as I expected.
The estimated date of UPS's delivery is held on January 13. But I'm not 100% sure of it.
In addition, weather conditions hindered further transit of goods to Los Angeles.
As I write this review, I still have no news of where the package is.
Despite unexpected described above, the staff of The Camera Box were always kind to answer my questions.
Anyway, I'll be happy to revise my comments after receiving the order on the scheduled date.

"I returned the tripod I bought because it was not what I wanted. The staff was helpful and easy to deal with in processing my return. Thanks."

"Great delivery time, item was exactly as ordered. High quality and much cheaper that anywhere else."

"It was a fast and easy process and my lens was exactly as described. Very happy & will be shopping for future lenses here."

"Super fast shipping!! Excellent service!! A++++++++++++++++++++"

"quick ship, just as promised, very satisfied"

TheCameraBox / Camera Box is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TheCameraBox / Camera Box is not a merchant member
TheCameraBox / Camera Box does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!