Stores > The CPAP Shop

Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2016-05-21

CPAP HEAVEN!!

"I've been using pillows for so long I think I was born with them in my nose..... A friend told me about the DreamWear Nasal Mask so I ordered one immediately. I have terrible allergies and many times I have to shut down my CPAP because I can't breath. Not only were you very prompt in filling my order but when I noticed that you forgot to put the free wipes in the package, you responded right away.

Good Job! I like doing business with a company that cares about their customers and I will definitely keep you in mind when ordering other products.

Janice Timbers

2016-05-20

"TANXS for prompt service. "

2016-05-19

Overall a smooth experience

"Overall experience was good.they even answer to my queries promptly.

only 1 thing I found out when open the box, the power cord and manual was in an open packaging with a tape securing it. not sure whether it is deliberately done for cosmetic purpose or it was tampered. anyway not a major concern to me as otherwise everything else was in order.

2016-05-18

all orders are on time

"very quick service,needed some replacement head straps,had in 2 days,only place to buy CPAP supplies"

no crap from CPAP

"The service was excellent from the time I ordered to the arrival date in Australia"

Excellent shopping experience

"It was easy to select the right mask for my CPAP.
The product arrived on time and well packaged.
I love that they also a have a generous return policy.

Good quality and quick

"They sent exactly what I'd ordered and it was in perfect condition. I will definitely use them again in the future. "

CPAP Shop Rocks

"Ordered from these guys numerous times and as always, merchandise arrived quickly and intact, it's quality stuff too and at a better price than going through Apria or Preferred. I recommend the CPAP Shop to anyone needing equipment or supplies."

Breathing easier!!!

"Everything was shipped quickly and all of the products were accurate as ordered. I will definitely use again for all future orders. The CPAP Shop had the best pricing on everything I was looking for. "

2016-05-16

"Order was shipped quickly and with out delay. Thanks "

2016-05-15

Good company

"Interaction with personnel was great via chat. Very helpful.
Just having a hard time getting the right mask that works well for me.

Timely

"Shipped quickly and at a very competitively priced."

Overall, 4/5 rating

"I ordered my CPAP hose, and received it in 2 days, I was really impressed about that. But, my hose keeps disconnecting from my mask in the middle of the night, just about every night, My old hose, which I had for almost 9 months, never disconnected from my mask not one single time."

superb place to shop

"One of the best place to shop for supply's for the CPAP Machine and they ship really fast. This is the second time have used this place and they are wonderful."

2016-05-12

Great service!

"Very easy to order! Quick delivery!"

Share The CPAP Shop's store rating

The CPAP Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The CPAP Shop is a merchant member
The CPAP Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.