• The CPAP Shop The CPAP Shop Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"The unit was fine, but it seems a waste of material to send two tops when the type of top was specified. also, I only needed the top but had to order the whole unit. Why?"

"I'm finally sleeping again. The last mask I ordered was awful. This one was well within my budget and I love it I will shop with yall again.

"Got a quality item delivered fast."

"Works great, arrived as expected."

"I searched for swift fx xs pillow and it kept giving me the one I ordered and it is incoreecet"

"Fast service, no hassle, packed well, no complaints."

"My experience started out a little "if-y" because I only got a partial order. However, Doris completely turned it around for me by making everything right!! You've got a customer for life and I will sing your praises to everyone I know. Many thanks to Doris for "saving a sale" and a customer by going above and beyond!!"

"Ordering was easy, received emails that the order was placed and then when it shipped. Came in a timely manner"

"The CPAP Shop has never let me down. I've been using them for about 3 years now and I highly recommend them to anyone that needs the products they sell."

"I have made several purchases from CPAP and have always been very satisfied. Never had a problem."

"Great website, found what I needed quickly."

"Always a pleasure, easy site and on time, every time."

"Prompt delivery and a good value"

"THE AVAILABILITY OF REQUIRED PRODUCT IS VERY GOOD AND PROMPT DISPATCH MUCH APPRECIATED. I WAS UNAWARE HOWEVER THAT OUTSIDE THE USA REQUIRED A PRESCRIPTION, BUT THIS WAS RECTIFIED. I LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING THE GOODS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP."

"Very quick delivery. Thanks"

Share The CPAP Shop's store rating

The CPAP Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The CPAP Shop is a merchant member
The CPAP Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.