Stores > The CPAP Shop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

2016-08-24

Wonderful

"It is always a pleasure to order from the CPAP store, order department is always courteous and reliable to have my order delivered without no errors.

This review was modified by gillfra on August 24 2016 01:25:35 PM

2016-08-24

Always great

"Never a problem ordering here."

2016-08-23

Super fast!!

"I was a little hesitant when they offered free tubing with free shipping, so i thought i would give it a try to see if it was actually free. My bi-pap is in need of some serious changes or fixing. The tubing was totally free, the shipping was totally free & i got it in the mail in less than a week!! I will definitely be choosing The Cpap Shop for all my bi-pap needs. Thank you so much, i was very impressed with this first dealing with them & do highly recommend them!!!"

2016-08-23

Excels in excellent customer service

"The CPAP machine I wanted was no longer carried. The customer service representative upgraded me to the latest and greatest at no additional cost to me. My machine arrived on the day promised. It was already set up for me. All I had to do was unpack it and start using. The machine, the Airsense 10 for her, comes with support in the form of an app that tracks my success with mask fit, identifies leaks, shows disconnects, and the hours used each night. I get encouraging emails each day with tips on better mask fit, etc. I am new to the world of CPAP, less than a month, and I really appreciate the support. The DME chosen by my insurance company left me high and dry so I decided to buy my own machine based on my research. I am so happy I found The CPAP Store. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. "

2016-08-21

"I am very amazed how fast in the turn around from the time I placed my order till I got it. Most company's are 7-10 most likely is 10+. I got my The CPAP shop within 4 days, WOW. "

Quick and prompt

"Ordered new mask. Easy ordering great price and quick delivery"

2016-08-20

"Very happy with my ordered items. Got them quicker than expected."

Finally I Can Sleep.

"Very happy, works like a charm, service online easy to navigate. New nose mask very quiet and so super light. Thank you. "

This review was modified by Stwhite-49762 on August 20 2016 02:54:47 PM

2016-08-20

Very fast delivery and reasonable prices

"Received package the next business day, good products, very pleased, helpful customer service."

2016-08-20

I always get my CPAP stuff from here

"For years. Flawless service. Decent pricing. Quick shipping."

2016-08-20

"shipping error - did not ship to correct address - still have bot gotten order"

2016-08-19

"Super quick delivery -- very satisfied!"

2016-08-19

"I have dealt with the Cpap shop before and always find them very helpful with great communication. They also have very competitive prices. I go to them every time."

2016-08-19

Easy purchase vs waiting for Lincare to service me

"It was easy and quick to get my supplies. Thank you for making this such an easy process"

Great service

"Great prices! Fast shipping! Great service! "

Share The CPAP Shop's store rating

The CPAP Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The CPAP Shop is a merchant member
The CPAP Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.