Stores > The CPAP Shop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10

2016-09-25

Quick shipping

"I ordered the mask wipes and Nasal Cpap cushions. They came in less then a week. Thank you CPAP shop!!!"

2016-09-25

Always fast and correct

"Their return policy is great, I have always been happy with the service I have received!"

2016-09-24

Excellent item, I love it, perfect.

"Great products, fast shipping, great prices. Will buy my supplies again. I finally got the filters I have been looking for. Others are thin and just don't work as well. Thank you, glad I found you. Keep up the great job and the prices. :) HAPPY Customer!"

needs help!!

"it took two weeks for delivery!! it needs a strap for the back of the head to keep it from sliding off your head.. after that modification it will be a excelent product. ."

Great Service

"Great products super fast shipping "

Not for me but pleased

"I wasn't the receiver of the package, it was for my wife and she was very satisfied. Thanks Joe"

It works

"Quick, dependable....so far, so good! "

Quick & Easy

"I will purchase all my Cpap supplies from The Cpap Shop. My DME is terrible and never has what I need in stock knowing I use mu Cpap every night and buy supplies all the time. I was very pleased how quick I received my replacement mask. If I was using my DME I would still be waiting. I highly recommend The Cpap Shop"

2016-09-23

Great prices nice selection quick delivery Excellent!

"Great prices nice selection quick delivery Excellent. Nice website with videos and reviews. "

Shipping

"Order initially shipped to another customer. Upon receipt order contained more product than expected. Each package contained 3 filters which was not clearly explained during the order process. Not disappointed because I received more filters than I was expecting. After shipping problem was rectified, good experience with seller."

Great experience

"The experience was great. I really didn't expect to get the cpap equipment that fast.
Thanks for your time Lester Prichard

Breathing easy

"Got all before the promise date. Prices were very competetive and better on the CPAP machine filters. "

Great Product Great Price Fast Delivery

"Great Product Great Price Fast Delivery"

A joy to deal with.

"Quick, accurate answers from chat.

Very quick delivery.

2016-09-22

5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ REVIEW... YAHOOO!

"They were, as usual, very knowledgable & helpful!"

Share The CPAP Shop's store rating

The CPAP Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The CPAP Shop is a merchant member
The CPAP Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.