• The CPAP Shop The CPAP Shop Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

"Love working with the Cpap Shop. Fast and friendly service."

"Good website design and quality product descriptions. Pricing is competitive and adequate packaging protection."

"The materials I ordered were were what I expected and were delivered within 4 days. Good job."

"Nice selection, good prices, great return policy, and fast delivery. "

"Happy to be able to purchase this product without a prescription"

"easy to order, great product, great price and fast delivery.
What more can you ask for?

"Have known of apnea for years. Tried all the things...some worked, some didn't like so wouldn't. This one is the best."

" Going by the mask that I look at and ordered is not like the one I fought it was. It want snap on my mask.

"My device is great! Its portable, compact and very quite. Easy instructions for first time use. Couldn`t ask for more."

"The cpap shop has delivered for the first and second time I have purchased product from them. The product that comes is exactly what I order. I receive my merchandise promptly, that makes me HAPPY."

"The arrived quick and look very much like the original filters. They came in very official looking factory plastic bags marked with the manufacture numbers and codes. I just wish these were less expensive, say $1 a piece and not $2 each. I am very satisfied with the product and delivery time."

"I had difficulty completing the purchase on line and when finally completed the sale was over.

I have made multiple purchases in an attempt to find equipment that is both comfortable and effective. My search shall continue.

"Thanks for the great service!"

"Quick service and good prices."

"I have never had a bad experience with this shop, always quick delivery, fast to fill my order."

Share The CPAP Shop's store rating

The CPAP Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The CPAP Shop is a merchant member
The CPAP Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,852 merchant members.