• The CPAP Shop The CPAP Shop Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I cannot believe that a package so small cost USD50 to ship to Hong Kong. Everything else was fine but the shipping costs are disproportionately excessive to the size and weight of the items ordered"

"Everything came just as ordered and very quickly."

"very competitive pricing ."

"Very quick and efficient service!
I highly recommend them.

"Everything always arrives promptly and correctly. No complaints at all!"

"Pressure not correctly set.
Major problem and disappointment.

"Sent quickly. Product was exactly as described. Very satisfied."

"CPAP.com provided an excellent shopping and purchasing experience. The CPAP mask that I purchased was exactly what I needed and it was exactly what was presented on the site. Shipping was very fast as well."

"Appliance is fine. Used same shop for years. What I am not happy about is I ordered after 4pm on Wed and paid for 2nd day air; it did not give a cut off time when ordering that your order must be in place by - to receive 2nd day air. I ordered on Wed, and paid $23._ _ and got my order Mon. Could have paid the lowest fee and had it also by Mon, UPS. I will not use this supplier again, as when I called to question this I was not treated nicely - woman acted like I should have known cut off for ordering for afternoon pickup was 4pm. I did ask for it to be put on web site, who knows if it will - easy way to make about $15.00!!! Shame on The CPAP Shop."

"Mostly good, price was good and all arrived as described. Only real gripe was it took over a week longer to arrive than originally stated and from what I could tell the delay was getting it to USPS!"

"The chin strap works well for me."

"Very happy with the product and speed of delivery"

"Timely, Correct and easy to use."

"I had to return my first order as it was not a good fit. It was done swiftly and painlessly. I then ordered a different product that I am currently using. I will continue to do business with The CPAP Shop because of the good experience I have had with both situations."

"Another excellent transaction with The CPAP Shop! Five gold stars! "

Share The CPAP Shop's store rating

The CPAP Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The CPAP Shop is a merchant member
The CPAP Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.