The CPAP Shop Reviews - thecpapshop.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.42/10 1,747 reviews

The CPAP Shop is a merchant member
The CPAP Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,747)

"I was surprised at how quickly I received my order. In the past Ive always gotten the small mask and headgear and it never fit right too big. I ordered the petit. Perfect fit. Thank you for the wonderful nights sleep l am enjoying."

"quick delivery, very satisfied. we'll buy from you again!"

"Order filled efficiently and received quickly"

south

"I like the machine I ordered. Have used it with charged battery and plugged in. Has worked fine. I purchased it as a back up to go on a two week cruise. Also impressed that it is 3 yr warranty.

"I was impressed with the exchange policy and the efficiency of the operation."

"Very good to do business with."

"It's good to be able to find a store that sells supplies at a affordable price. "

"Awesome pricing and fast delivery, exactly as advertised"

"Easy website to order from. Good product infoatiom. "

"Shipped very quickly! Products were just as expected."

"Ordering was easy, product received was as described, and the shipping was fast. This was a pleasant online transaction. Will definitely purchase from the CPAP Shop again. Thanks."

"Very satisfied! Nice to find a place for cpap needs online!"

"I just got the package today, but I'm very happy with the service from The CPAP Shop so far. The device arrived all set up and ready to go, eliminating the need to have my doctor's office program the device. And, while it may go without saying, going through the usual equipment providers would have doubled or tripled the cost, so having the option to choose from a wider range of devices (most providers seem to carry just one or two models) at much lower prices (even for the same devices) alone made a huge difference in what I was able to get."

"ALWAYS SHARP ON DELIVERY AND VERY COURTEOUS ONLINE. SECOND TO NONE"

"Just as odered any delivery

Thanks