Stores > The CPAP Shop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2016-07-27

Thanks

"I got exacatly what i needed "

Great Supplier!!

"Always have great products and service from the CPAP Shop! Never been disappointed with any purchase."

2016-07-26

"Good customer service. Prompt delivery."

Breathing easier

"I was concerned about using my FSA account for CPAP accessories, but am pleasantly surprise that it does. The CPAP shop was my go too and they had it at my doorstep in 2 days. Nice. "

Excellent

"Very happy. Fast delivery, everything as ordered."

Waiting for product

"I ordered this a week ago am still awaiting delivery."

Same products, more expensive

"I did not discover until after I had placed my order that CPAP Shop prices are 10-15% higher than other sellers."

Everything was perfect

"I ordered a new CPAP and nose pillow. They called to confirm my settings. They had my prescription on file. Items were sent the next day and received 2 days later. Couldn't have been any better"

2016-07-24

Great Service

"I have used the CPAP Shop twice now and had great service both times. Good prices and I got exactly what I ordered. Very easy. "

2016-07-24

Awesome

"Was very helpful when looking for a particular item. "

CPAP

"This is my 2nd time ordering from here. There was no questions about who I was going to order from again. The customer service is great and super fast shipping. "

Headgear with Mask.

"I needed to start using my cap again and needed a new mask. The CPAP Shop had the best deal, head gear and mask for a very attractive price. I am very pleased with my purchase and will use this online store for future purchases."

No more sleepless nights

"The only thing I don't like is the clips on the side they kinda hurt my cheek."

2016-07-23

Finally an establishment that realizes we are not rich!

"I spent months looking for a new nasal mask, due to the previous provider charging me $322.00 after the insurance paid their portion for machine filters, tubing and mask. I was happy when I found the CPAP Shop and realistic pricing and delivery time was great. "

Helping You Rest Better, Faster

"Great, user friendly web site with excellent selection of machines and supplies. Fast shipping helps you get your items faster so that you can enjoy a great nights sleep faster. Extremely competitive pricing rounds why I shop here. "

Share The CPAP Shop's store rating

The CPAP Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The CPAP Shop is a merchant member
The CPAP Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.