Stores > The CPAP Shop

Customer service: Rating 9.5/10 9.5/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 10/10 10/10

2017-01-11

Fully satisfied

"I will always buy my products from the CPAP STORE. I was very satisfied with the full mask for the CPAP machine . I sleep longer now without waking up. Thank you thank you!!!"

This review was modified by Tlangford46563 on January 13 2017 02:15:01 PM

Too much work

"It is one thing to ask to rate by stars, but to ask for a comment and catchy title is too much unless you want to pay me to do your marketing for you!"

2017-01-08

Camin earlier than expected.

"Plug and play. Pretty convinient. Just have to find out o
How to print out the readings for my doctor without have ne to go to another specialist first just for the reading.

2017-01-08

Poor delivery and poor customer service

"Ordered item 12/29/16 (using flexible spending money up). Received email same-day that item has shipped w/ USPS tracking number. The wait began.

I watched the tracking updates and the item never actually left CPAP shop (just created a label). On 1/3/17 mid-day 2:30 PM on East coast (5 days after order) I contacted them to inquire. No reply until 1/4/17 which blamed postal service and promised re-shipment if not in transit by 1/5/17.

By 1/5/17 evening in the PM item still had not moved from CPAP Shop. Emailed to express my dissatisfaction. No reply on Friday 1/6. No further info provided. No item received. It is now 1/8/17, 10 days after order and "item shipped" notification.

If I could trust timely shipping, I would love the convenience and price from this company. As it stands, I'm pretty peeved.

Good product reliable service

"Quick and accurate delivery"

easy purchase

"found the masks I like and at a very reasonable price. The fast shipping makes this a great purchase"

Did not deliver the product at all - I put 2 orders

"hello there,

I ordered medical device 2 times (twice) with Cheque as mode of payment but they did not deliver the medical device as ordered. I got the confirmation.

Not professional behaviour.

Emailed me after 2 weeks asking for credit card number when they can reach me any time using phone.

There intention is to waste customer time and their terms and conditions of are not clear.

I will not order in future.

It been 2 months now and i have not received my products yet nor a call.

Great products and prices

"Very good deals and prices "

My go to store

"Used them several times. Prompt delivery of quality products."

So happy!!!

"So happy I found this seller! Excellent products and super fast shipping...highly recommended!!!"

sleepSerenity8

"Insurance doesnt cover chin strap replacement but once a year??? really??? They are very affordable on CPAP online store. Who knew ? For years I've been suffering with worn out velcro....Thank you CPAP shop! Easy ordering and prompt delivery. WishI hadn't waited so long!"

This review was modified by stevjoerin on January 07 2017 07:39:49 AM

2017-01-06

The CPAP Shop could not be better.

"I have dealt with these folks for years, for things, big and small. This is complicated stuff, so sometimes there are problems, you picked the wrong thing, something breaks, etc. I have ALWAYS had the best, most incredible help -- fast, on target, WAY over the top in terms of making sure everything is ok -- from them. I really cannot recommend the CPAP shop enough.

Absolutely the best

"Quick delivery of good products at a reasonable cost. You can't go wrong."

Great company!

"Thanks fir the quick delivery!"

Hard to screw up

"I ordered some ResMed 9 air filters; I have used one. "

Share The CPAP Shop's store rating

The CPAP Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The CPAP Shop is a merchant member
The CPAP Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.