• Address: 7126 Ridge Ave.
    • Contact: support@thebluedot.net
    • Phone: 1-800-690-1543
    • Customer Support: 1-800-690-1543
    • Business Hours: 9:30 AM - 5 PM EST. Closed Sat & Sun.

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"The Phone I bought from the Blue Dot was stolen and they REFUSED to send out new phone. Even the BBB could not resolve this issue! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from this Company as they are CROOKS in Business suits!"

"The phone I received was rated 3/5 stars...as most of their phones are. The port was bad and the phone wouldn't charge. The 3G would not enable and the phone has water damage. It was immediately obvious to both repairmen I brought it to. The phone is not worth repairing. So I go phoneless or my kids have less Christmas gifts..."

"My TheBlueDot transaction was seamless. The phone I received was refurbished (as they advertised) but in GREAT condition and in working order. I will most DEFINITELY order from this company again. This is one of the few non-"Big Name" companies on the internet that make ordering online so very simple. Thanks again!"

modified review This review was modified by coffeediamond on June 27 2013 11:11:45 AM

"I have never done business wth a company that went to the exteme the blue dot did to try and resolve my problem. First I must say the problem was only their problem due to the fact of being the seller. Either way I had a problem and expected to get the run around boy was I surprised. They not only answered one email they answered at least 10 to 15 emails. Never did they get short or try to get rid of me. This is most likely going to sound funny but here goes the problem was never really solved not because they didn't try but due to the fact they didn't have the product I needed and after myself never being able to find a suitable replacement I finnaly looked somewhere else to fill my need. Now here comes the most unusual part to most people I feel like I know the person who was trying to help me and if I ever I said ever have a need and they have the product they will get my business before anyone else in the whole country.These people not only say they will satisfy you they mean. Cusomer service should be their middle name.
A customer grateful for dedicated people.

"Excellent! Five stars all around. Have ordered 2 phones from this company. Very fast shipping, great prices, great phones! No problems whatsoever. They even threw in a free car charger with my order. Highly recommended. -Michael B."

"I bought a Verizon Motorola Droid A855 from Bluedot. QUICK shipping got the phone 2 days earlier than expected! It was just as described! BEST SELLER ON EBAY!!!! Will buy again for my mother and sister! "

"i have worked with many cellular merchants as i have 8 kids, including 4 teens. we need our cell phones to function well and look good! my teens are picky. blue dot has fulfilled their promise to guarantee each one. they are very experienced with activation issues, courteous and respectful when problems arise. i will use the blue dot again and again! "

"I absolutely love this seller. I've placed 2 orders so far. One of which needed to be exchanged. They were awesome. I will most definitely order from them again. They have been excellent in my opinion. "

modified review This review was modified by hairstylist01 on October 29 2012 03:51:50 PM

"I had a very good experience with The Blue Dot. I received my item in a very timely manner, and had no issues what so ever.. Hope to to business with them again in the future!!"

"Cell phone (used) was in fairly good condition, as advertised. Quick shipping. No problems."

"Ordered accessories for nokia asha 302 Good quality. Everything works look too great. Fast delivery. I'm pleased. I recommend to buy."

"Excellent Service, Product was as advertised.

Will do business with again.

"I would definitely purchase products from The Blue Dot again. My product arrived in a timely manner. The Product arrived in great condition.

"This is the second phone I have purchased from The Blue Dot and I will buy from them again. They have been great to work with me. Couldn't have asked for a better merchant to do business with. Thanks"

"Great product and fast shipping...will do business with them again"

The Blue Dot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Blue Dot is not a merchant member
The Blue Dot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!