Stores > The Betty Mills Company

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10

2016-07-23

Great Service and Best Prices!

"This company has some of the best prices on the internet. They have excellent customer service. The reps are very customer friendly with an excellent knowledge base of their products. Fast shipping too!"

This review was modified by VBooker on July 23 2016 05:12:14 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-25-2016

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

Friendly Reps, low prices, and fast shipping is what we are known for. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us so far. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-20

Betty Mills is Fantastic

"I have ordered from Betty Mills twice now. Both times I have been extremely satisfied with the quality of the products as well as the price. Shipping has been extremely fast and I have received my order within a few days. The snack rewards are a neat and innovative idea. If you look at the price of the snacks, the prices aren't the cheapest out there, and that at first turned me off, but then I realized I earned these rewards and so, essentially the product is free for me so why not utilize them. Overall, I am pleased with the Betty Mills company and products, and will likely order from them in the future."

This review was modified by charlotteheaven on July 20 2016 06:14:02 PM
Rep reply posted Jul-21-2016

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

We are happy to hear you have been satisfied with ordering from our company and have enjoyed our Snack Rewards Program as well. It's a great perk for just shopping with us. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-19

Great experience

"I found Betty Mills searching for home use medical equipment for my mom. Shipping was quick. Communication was accurate and detailed. Love the snack rewards! The only complaint would be the boxes they ship in are 2 to times the size of the item purchased. All items were received in perfect condition though."

Rep reply posted Jul-19-2016

“Thank you for your review!

A vast selection of items, quick shipping, and our Snack Rewards Program make shopping with us the right choice. We thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-17

Great Merchandise with Fast Shipping

"I had twice ordered from this company and was impressed with the speed of handling my orders. Within two days, I received my parcels. The quality of the merchandise as well as the cost savings of buying in bulk are superlative. Would not hesitate to order again or recommend this company to my friends."

This review was modified by MajorDuke on July 17 2016 12:51:22 PM
Rep reply posted Jul-18-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recommendation and review!

We are happy to hear everything was received quickly and without issue. Our customer satisfaction is our top priority. We hope you also enjoy our Snack Rewards Program as it is a great perk for just shopping with us. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-14

Love Betty Mills

"Great company! Super-fast shipping, great website that's easy to use. Love Snack Rewards!! :)"

Rep reply posted Jul-14-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent order!

Our fast shipping, low prices, and Snack Rewards Program can't be beat. We are happy you found us and appreciate your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

Love this Company

"The item was sent on time and in a secure package. I also got 15% off of my order. I couldn't find the item anywhere but they stocked it here. I will be back....

This review was modified by robtcoll on July 11 2016 02:09:55 PM

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

With our wide selection of products, we are sure to carry whatever item you need. Thank you for your continued business and enjoy your Snack Rewards. - The Betty Mills Company”

Holy Snack-a-moley!

"After just two purchases (small) I earned enough snack rewards to get an entire CASE of my favorite candy bar for FREE!!! That's right, $20 worth of snacks after spending about $100.

And the $100 worth would have cost me $280 on Amazon, or $400 MSRP

This review was modified by JackBeNimbleSnackBeQuick on July 11 2016 01:26:05 PM

“Thank you for your review!

Our Snack Rewards program is the best perk for just shopping with our company. You get rewarded just by shopping! Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

General Mills it is not

"The worst service and delivery record I have ever experienced online...bar none.

If you don't care about timely delivery this is the outfit for you

Too bad I could't give no stars

This review was modified by bvlaurence on July 11 2016 12:06:45 PM

2016-07-09

tough guys wear pink

"My son uses a medical supply, polymim. It's so hard to find and very very expensive. I've paid $70 for 1 roll, and he uses 2 rolls a month. I stumbled across Betty Mills while searching online, and found the same size rolls, only I get 4 rolls for $120!! It's like getting $20 off and 2 free rolls and free tax!!! Plus, I earned enough rewards from that purchase and signing up that I received 2 free folgers coffee and 2 free coffee mates. "

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review!

We are happy to hear you found the same item and at a cheaper price with us. Our Snack Rewards Program is also a great perk with each order you place. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-08

Get more for less.

"I have searched the internet for low prices and Betty Mills has been the cheapest for all of the items I am looking for. I have compared to the office supply store for certain items and they are by far the least expensive option. Shipping takes a little longer than the bigger company we usually get things from, but the items are always packed nicely and get to me in good shape. I can not say that about the "other" company I have ordered from. I have been acuminating snack rewards points, but have not cashed any in yet, but it is a very neat idea. Betty Mills has become my new go-to website."

This review was modified by twilliams25 on July 08 2016 06:00:06 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-08-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent review!

Low prices and our Snack Rewards Program makes shopping with us the right choice. We thank you for your loyalty and continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-07

Better Deals than the A-Z Site

"I wish I would have stumbled onto Betty Mills sooner than I did. They have a great selection of products, at a great price. Shipping is reasonable, and you also earn "snack rewards.""

This review was modified by SETex on July 07 2016 12:54:54 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-07-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review!

We couldn't agree more. We do carry everything from A-Z and with our great prices, fast shipping, and Snack Rewards Program, you couldn't pick a better place to shop. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-06

great service

"Snack rewards were very easy to use. The hardest part about redeeming was making a choice from the huge amount of great products that were available. They arrived exactly as presented and by the promised delivery date. nothing to complain about."

This review was modified by ectisi on July 06 2016 05:05:42 PM
Rep reply posted Jul-07-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

Our Snack Rewards Program is really a great perk for just ordering with our company. We are happy that you are enjoying our vast selection of items to choose from. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-06-25

price and quality the best part!

There was found a company that offered me an excellent price and quality at the same time .
this is the right place... i highly recomended betty mills

Rep reply posted Jun-27-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and for your recent purchase!

Our low prices and great quality can't be beat. And with our Snack Rewards Program, shopping is even more fun. Thank you for your recommendations! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-06-23

They've got it all!

"I wanted to find thickener for liquids for my daughter. I found many options here and fast shipping! Plus they have almost anything you need!!!"

This review was modified by Deenacann on June 24 2016 04:19:54 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-24-2016

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

We really do have it all. From medical supplies to office supplies, we have everything you need for home and office. Our low prices and quick shipping along with our Snack Rewards Program, make shopping with us the best choice. Thank you again. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-06-20

Easy shopping for yummy snacks

"It was easy to do regular shopping for what I needed and earn money for snacks for our office. "

Rep reply posted Jun-20-2016

“Thank you for your review!

Shopping with us is easy and with our Snack Rewards Program it's fun as well. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.