Stores > The Betty Mills Company

Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10

2016-08-19

Dedicated to Communication

"My first experience with the Betty Mills Company was last month when I ordered 3 cases of Medline Drypads for my agency. Betty Mills kept me in the loop every step of the way. Even when my items were on back order, I had an expected date of when they would arrive. When my items were on their way, I was notified of that as well. Which by the way, they arrived well before the back order notice told me to expect my shipment. That was a total plus!!! Since then, I have placed another order and have received the same level of communication. I love that. It saves me time from having to track down phone numbers and call to find out where my orders are. Thanks so much Betty Mills!"

This review was modified by mfccaddell on August 19 2016 07:52:31 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-19-2016

“Thank you for your review!

Great communication, fast shipping, and hundreds of different products is what we are known for. We are happy to hear you have been greatly satisfied ordering from us and appreciate your continued business. Don't forget to check out our Snack Rewards Program as well. It's a great perk for just ordering with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-18

Free Snacks for buying snacks!

"Great selection of many different items. I went here to get some medical equipment, and also bought some snacks for my mother. The "Rewards" program rewards buying certain snacks with "Reward Dollars" a percentage of the purchase price of the snack.
I like Betty Mills Company and will be a long time customer....but their prices for some of the item are higher then other places. Their "Much-Ado-About Mango" is $27.17 Per Case of 10, I have found it another place for 10-Pack (10 x 1.4 oz. bag) $21.40 plus free shipping. So check your prices.

Rep reply posted Aug-18-2016

“Thank you for your review!

We are happy to hear you enjoy our selection of products and are enjoying our Snack Rewards Program. They are a great perk for just shopping with us. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-17

LOVE!!!!!

"They are so awesome to order from! I get all of my dad's things that he needs from them that I cant find anywhere else. The shipping is supper fast too!!"

This review was modified by daddad1 on August 17 2016 09:59:12 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-17-2016

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

Our fast shipping and vast selection of products can't be beat. We hope you continue to enjoy shopping from us and enjoy our Snack Rewards Program as well. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-15

Great company, interesting rewards program

"I bought some pads to use as wee wee's for my dogs, Betty MIlls was selling a few low quality ones at a great price. I'm not picky when it comes to things my dogs pee on and the cheaper the better. I was surprised to be introduced to their rewards program and found it really fun to use.

However the shipping for the snacks seemed a bit on the high side, especially since they mailed the snacks either individually or with just one more product. Would make more sense to send it in bulk, thus making shipping cheaper.

So I hope to see cheaper shipping for the snack rewards, besides that the experience with this company was a positive one.

This review was modified by Goodtomyself on August 15 2016 01:58:01 PM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and review!

We are glad you are enjoying our Snack Rewards Program. It's a great perk many enjoy for just shopping with us. We are also continually improving our shipping costs. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-15

Strawberry Nature Valley Yogurt granola Bars

"I was looking for granola bars I would like and found a good one. It tastes even better than actual strawberry yogurt. The granola with it makes it better. It is a very good snack to have anytime during the day."

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review.

We are happy to hear you found the snack item you were looking for. Enjoy your snack and our Snack Rewards Program as well. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-14

Great Selection

"I love the fact that I'm getting "rewarded" for purchasing the necessities. They have a great selection of snack foods. They truly have something for everyone."

This review was modified by Lcalla on August 14 2016 03:21:11 PM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

We are pleased to hear you are happy with our selection of products and are enjoying our Snack Rewards Program. It's a great perk for just shopping with us. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-13

toolate

"I ordered this candy in july 23 and didn't receive it untill august 12.........."

2016-08-10

Bad product & bad return policy

"This company does not stand behind its products. I ordered an ear pillow (pillow with hole to prevent pressure on the ear). When I received the pillow, the size of the hole in conjunction with the firmness of the pillow allowed my ear to press against the surface of the pillow. In other words, it did not relieve pressure from my ear. I called to return it and was immediately asked if the hole measured 4 inches. I said i didn't know as i hadn't measured it. I was then told that if the hole is 4 inches that Betty Mills will not pay the return postage or the restocking fee because the item is as advertised. It my measure as advertised, but it doesn't work for the purpose it is intended. So I have to pay for the return and and the stocking fee. What a joke"

This review was modified by josiegirl1 on August 10 2016 12:32:20 PM

2016-08-01

I love Betty

"I am extremely glad I found Betty Mills because I have alot of Healthcare needs and nowhere in my area to buy them. I have also found that Betty Mills offers so much more that I need and have referred many people to the website. And even still, I get rewards towards snacks with every order! I have redeemed once and gotten Combos snacks for the home health aides that take care of me and and the grandkids. There are tons of snacks to choose from. I can't imagine anyone not liking Betty Milks."

This review was modified by KTater on August 01 2016 07:09:51 AM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your wonderful review and referrals!

Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We are happy to hear you have found all that you needed and are enjoying the Snack Rewards Program. We thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-31

Betty Mills Snack Rewards Equaled 2 Free Cans Folgers coffee for me!!!

"The Betty Mills Company had gave me a Snack Reward to Join and order from them.
It was a great way to introduce their other products to me.
I used my free credits to get 2 big cans of Folgers coffee with the Snack Rewards.
Then, I browsed the Betty Mills online items and found a lot of items I was in need of
and placed my order.
Snack Rewards PLUS a great selection of the things I use, I will be returning customer!!

“Thank you for your review!

We are glad you are enjoying our Snack Rewards Program. We love rewarding our customers for just shopping with us. And with hundreds of different products to choose from, we easily become your one stop shop for everything you need. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-30

Betty to the Rescue

"I have a very dear friend who is being released from Hospice so all of the supplies that they had been giving her are no longer available. I got online and went searching. I found the Betty Mills company. I have ordered twice now and can't express how happy I am with not only the products that are available but all the great service I have received. This is the only place for me."

“Thank you for your review!

We are happy you found us too and were able to get your friend the supplies she needed. We carry thousands of different medical supplies at low prices. And with our Snack Rewards Program, you get rewarded for just shopping with us. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-28

I love it!

"It's great to get rewarded for buying products you need. Great selection too!"

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2016

“Thank you for your review!

Our Snack Rewards Program makes shopping fun. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-27

"I ordered the time mist ,spray home sweet home through The Betty Mills Company ,and have been really happy with the time it took to receive them,I have ordered 3 times and have not had any problems.fast and easy.love it ."

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2016

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

Fast shipping and easy ordering is what we love to provide. And combined with our Snack Rewards Program, you can't go wrong ordering from us. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-25

great pricing and fast shipping!!

"Almost anything I need I can find here for substantially less! "

This review was modified by diyounger on July 25 2016 09:51:53 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-25-2016

“Thank you for your review!

We have everything from Janitorial to Office to Medical supplies and all at a low price. Our Snack Rewards Program also makes shopping even more fun with us. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-23

Great Service and Best Prices!

"This company has some of the best prices on the internet. They have excellent customer service. The reps are very customer friendly with an excellent knowledge base of their products. Fast shipping too!"

This review was modified by VBooker on July 23 2016 05:12:14 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-25-2016

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

Friendly Reps, low prices, and fast shipping is what we are known for. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us so far. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.