• Address: 2121 South El Camino Real, San Mateo, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10

"Great company. Very fast at shipping things out in a hurry and you can't beat their prices!!!! Thanks
Steve

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-16-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! Our prices and fast shipping can't be beat! Your continued business with us is appreciated. - Rosie N.”

"The items that I ordered from Betty Mills Co., received only one to the two items that was supposed to be shipped. I contacted the customer service department. The missing item was replaced immediately. I will definitely order again in the future."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and posting a review about your experience! We apologize that you were missing an item but are happy to have replaced it for you quickly. Your continued business is appreciated! - Rosie N.”

"I like how fast I was able to get the order. Their website had the product I needed, and the price seemed to be good."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Your review is much appreciated along with your continued business with The Betty Mills Company! Our prices & customer service can't be beat. - Rosie N.”

"We love snack rewards! We told our friends!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and for your recommendation to others! We are happy to hear you are taking advantage of the Snack Rewards Program as well. They are a great way to try new snacks. -Rosie N.”

"Great company, great products, great prices and great rewards program! I just absolutely LOVE! Fast shipping too!"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-12-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Great x 4! We love hearing such wonderful feedback from our customers. Thank you for shopping with us and for your continued business! - Rosie N.”

"I love shopping at Betty Mills, they have every product that i need..

Price, Quality and shipping time are awesome!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-11-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us! Your continued business is appreciated. - Rosie N.”

"Best prices around for a multitude of items that are needed to use in your home or business. The betty mills company is highly recommended"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-11-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for your recommendation! We love having the best prices around the internet for thousands of products. - Rosie N.”

"Easy process, quick delivery."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-09-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company and writing a review! Your business is appreciated. - Rosie N.”

"Betty mills has a lot of choices when it comes to making a purchase. It made it easy to find exactly what I was looking for and I was able to get my orders shipped quickly. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-09-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We agree! With over 100,000 items to choose from we are your one stop shopping center! Thank you for your review and continued business with us. - Rosie N.”

"Absolutely love the service we received from Betty Mills. I put in an online order on either Thursday or Friday and I had my complete order by Monday. The prices were less than I found anywhere else and were exactly what I wanted. I haven't redeemed any snack rewards yet but I am impressed with the program. The choices look wonderful and I'm sure we will enjoy when we redeem them."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-05-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you so much for taking time to write a review and for shopping with us! We are happy to hear of your great shopping experience. Our Snack Rewards program can't be beat. Your continued business is appreciated. - Rosie N.”

"I had a horrible experience with Betty Mills and it took a month for them to resolve it. Our admin ordered a desk, and it was not clear on the website of how to order the 2 piece deck. The desk is listed on the Betty Mills website as a pedestal and a top but the website has the exact same description and picture for both pieces. The parts are only separated by ONE number in the part #, so we ended up with 2 desk tops. I called Customer Service and after an hour on the phone with the Director of Customer Relations she agreed to pick up the desk tops, provide a refund and order us the two new desks. Originally she wanted us to pay for shipping and restocking but that was unacceptable to me.
We received the pedestals but one was missing the hardware to install. I called the Director of Customer Relations and she said wait until we receive the tops, the hardware may be in that shipment. If the hardware was in the pedestal shipment for one desk, why would it be in the desk top shipment for the other desk? What do I know, I listened. Lo and behold, got the desk tops and NO HARDWARE! I had to call Bush Furniture directly (twice because so much was missing) for the hardware.

The original desk top order needed to be picked up, and it took about four attempts, as the carrier Betty Mills worked with kept saying we told them not to pick up the desks or UPS picked them up, which was a straight lie. We also had to stay beyond business hours so the carrier could pick up the original order on THEIR schedule. Apparently my time means nothing to them. I will never order from Betty Mills again. I’m a small business owner and don’t have time to follow up with them when they screw up. It should have been an easy process and it was anything but that. I’m very disappointed.

"The Betty Mills Company has been a very reliable and efficient source for the hydrogen peroxide by the case that I use on my projects. The quality of service, and timely deliveries of this product has been greatly appreciated. The snack rewards benefits have allowed me to get more product for my money. I am very happy with all aspects of this Company."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-02-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company and also for your wonderful review! We pride ourselves in our great pricing and fast shipping. The Snack Reward program is an added plus! Your continued business is appreciated. - Rosie N.”

"Excellent Customer Service all around. Everything was managed in a timely manner. Very much appreciated."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-02-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and writing a review! We love hearing about our customers' experience. Your continued business is appreciated. - Rosie N.”

"One of the best sites for ordering discounted items."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-01-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review! We are definitely one of the best sites for all types of discounted items. Your continued business is appreciated! - Rosie N.”

"Ordered some snacks and drinks and the value was good and I received the order in a timely fashion, would definitely recommend."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-01-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and recommendation! We hope you are enjoying your snack items and drinks. - Rosie N.”

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.