• The Betty Mills The Betty Mills Company Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10

"The betty mills company is very fast n their shipping as well as precise in their orders. Thank you for being such a trustworthy company."

Rep reply posted Sep-01-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us!

We appreciate your feedback and hope you continue to enjoy our large selection of products with fast shipping. - The Betty Mills Company”

"The prices are good, the shipping was prompt and the condition of goods received as promised (no problems). The snacks are a nice bonus."

Rep reply posted Aug-31-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback!

We are happy to hear that you had a great experience ordering from our website. We appreciate your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

"This is a great site. The choices of items are varied and the prices are excellent. I will always use this site for my purchases. "

Rep reply posted Aug-31-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and leaving a review!

Your satisfaction with our website is important to us. We hope you continue to enjoy the variety of items that we offer along with low prices. Plus our Snack Rewards program can't be beat! - The Betty Mills Company”

"Item had a long delivery time bit the order came two weeks faster than anticipated ship date which was great! Will definitively buy from again."

Rep reply posted Aug-24-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with our company!

With our fast shipping times and low prices, you can't find a better deal! We appreciate your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

"This is a nice site to shop for just about anything. Pricing is excellent."

Rep reply posted Aug-19-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for writing a review and for shopping with us!

Our large selection or products along with low prices can't be beat! Don't forget about the Snack Rewards program as well. - The Betty Mills Company”

"Hello,
I like the products which betty mills sell and I also like their customer service.
I will continue to use this site to order/buy more products. Thanks.

Rep reply posted Aug-18-2015

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

We are happy to hear you like our selection of products and will continue to provide you with excellent customer service. - The Betty Mills Company”

"This was my first order from The Betty Mills Company, I was very impressed on how easy it was to order and how fast my order was delivered. "

Rep reply posted Aug-14-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review!

We are happy to hear you had a great experience shopping on our website. Our low prices and fast shipping can't be beat. Don't forget to take advantage of the Snack Rewards Program as well. Your continued business with us is appreciated! - The Betty Mills Company”

"I mainly shop on here for snacks for the office, when i compare to amazon some prices are lower but some prices are also higher. The best part of this website is the rewards it hands out which makes the prices worth it"

Rep reply posted Aug-13-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with out company!

We are happy you are enjoying the Snack Rewards Program! We are always trying to have the lowest prices possible. Your review is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

"I have only placed a couple of orders with The Betty Mills Company but so far I am pleased with the response, turn around time, packaging and especially the products."

Rep reply posted Aug-07-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and for your feedback!

Providing quality products at a low price with fast shipping is what we do! We are happy you have been pleased with our service and hope you continue to shop with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

"I find Betty Mills is very good and I get good service....altho my needs are limited to medical supplies.....I am happy to have your products at my disposal...."

Rep reply posted Aug-07-2015

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

We are happy that you have been satisfied with our service. Your continued business with us is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

"I am so pleased with this company. They are fast to get your order to you no waiting . I have yet to be disappointed with them.

Rep reply posted Aug-06-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and leaving a review!

Your satisfaction with our website is important and we are happy that you received your order quickly. Don't forget to take advantage of your Snack Reward Points as well. - The Betty Mills Company”

"My mother needed food thickener to make swallowing liquids easier after suffering a stroke. I could not find a local source for this so I found Betty Mills online. Easy ordering, fast shipping. "

Rep reply posted Aug-05-2015

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

Happy to hear that you were able to find the product you needed for your mother on our website. Don't forget to take advantage of your snack reward points with each order you make. We thank you for your continued business with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

"Love, love this company! I care for my mother who has alzheimer's I can not leave the house and leave her alone, so this company is fantastic at having what I need to care for my mother and getting it shipped out to me quickly!! "

Rep reply posted Aug-03-2015

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

We are glad that you are able to get your mom the items she needs at a low price and with quick shipping. Your continued business is appreciated! - The Betty Mills Company”

"Great variety of snacks for the office. Quick delivery of products ordered."

Rep reply posted Jul-27-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for ordering with us!

We do have many snacks available and with your Snack Reward Points the price can't be beat. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

"My first order of snacks were delicious. I got them for my mother who isn't able to get out to do her grocery shopping. She loves the tuna and chicken salad and walnuts. You also have a lot of nutrional drinks that I can't find in regular stores and good prices on medical equipment. I'm glad I found this company for my mom."

Rep reply posted Jul-24-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for finding us!

We are happy you were able to order the snacks and drinks you need. Please continue to enjoy our website along with your Snack Reward points! - The Betty Mills Company”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.