• The Betty Mills The Betty Mills Company Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10

"Excellent products. Great shipping time. very pleased."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-24-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback.

We're so happy to hear that your order was shipped and received on time. - Michelle A.”

"It is great to know of this company and it's snack rewards program! This is a great help to us and we are thankful for it!"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-17-2015

“Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We appreciate all our customers and value your business!

Thank you again!
The Betty Mills Company”

"Betty Mills is the best place to get your sncak foods! Their rewards program puts the big box stores to shame!"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-23-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback!

We're so happy to hear you are taking full advantage of our Snack Rewards Program! We have a wide selection of goodies to choose from that are perfect for any home or work environment! - Michelle A.”

"Order was shipped same day and was accurate."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-16-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We always strive to provide fast and efficient service to all our customers. Glad we can add another happy customer to our growing list. -Michelle A.”

"Betty Mills has some of the best prices on the net for all types of medical products and offers a wide variety of cleaning and other products at very competitive products.

The company also offers a rewards program for snacks and other products. This is especially attractive and provides an additional savings for many useful items.

I use Betty Milla and highly recommend it to others.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-11-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and recommendation to others. We appreciate your continued business and hope you enjoy your Snack Rewards. - Rosie N.”

"Betty Mills Company is great. I got three large binders to put three of my cook books that are falling apart into a large enough binder to hold the whole book. Then I got free Peppermint and Rasberry teas. The service was fast and accurate. And they have so many things to buy. They even have the good Rolator for my Dad so he doesn't fall as much. I think this is a great idea to buy the things you need at home or at work and get free treats. Like Christmas."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We love being a one-stop shop for all your home & office needs. Enjoy the Snack Reward points as well! - Rosie N.”

"This was my first and not my last experience with the Betty mills company. Their website was easy to use and my order came quickly."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and leaving feedback. We appreciate your continued business with us. - Rosie N.”

"I found Betty Mills as I was doing a web search for a product. This company had the product at a competitive price. So many things to choose from. Their shipments are fast and accurate. My company is happy that we found Betty Mills.

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We are happy your company found us as well! Thank you for your review and we appreciate your continued business with The Betty Mills Company. - Rosie N.”

"A great price for what I got."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-03-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thanks for shopping with us and leaving feedback! Our prices can't be beat - Rosie N.”

"Love the snacks that I can no longer get in local stores delivered to me. Easy to use website and quick turnaround time. I love getting rewards for buying items I would buy either way. Great company, site, and program"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-23-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and leaving a review! We are happy you were able to find the snacks you were looking for on our website. Enjoy the Snack Reward points! - Rosie N.”

"I am very impressed with the quality of service and delivery along with the product selection and price. The snack reward program is one of the best reward systems I seen in a while.

The company overall is great!

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-20-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and we are happy you like our Snack Rewards program! We hope you continue to enjoy our website and appreciate your business. - Rosie N.”

"I placed my first order with the Betty Mills Company. I was looking for a walker for my daughter and found one exactly like the one she presently has. The best part was that the it was priced lower than any other company. Then to make it even sweeter, I earned Snack Rewards and received snacks absolutely free. The order arrived very quickly, much faster than the time frame that was quoted. I also ordered a few more things and liked the price and quality as well. The snacks were exceptionally fresh and delicious.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-19-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and writing a review! We appreciate your business and are happy you were satisfied with your order along with the Snack Reward Points. - Rosie N.”

"Not very good at letting you know what the status of an incomplete order is."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-16-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to always provide accurate, up-to-date notifications on all items purchased and apologize if we somehow dropped the ball with your order. Please allow us to make it up to you should you decide to make another purchase with our company.”

"I fell in love with a chip that I found in a vending machine in Fremont, Indiana, and was not able to find it anywhere. Till I discovers Betty Mills carries it. It was an absolute life saver! Thanks so much! Great service, fast delivery, and delicious products!"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-16-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We are happy that you were able to find the chip that you were looking for on our website. We hope you continue to enjoy all our products. - Rosie N.”

"I have ordered several times. Each time the order process is easy, and shipping is extremely fast. I will continue to use Betty Mills ! "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-11-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for ordering with us and for leaving a review! We appreciate your continued business and hope you continue to enjoy our website. - Rosie N.”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.