• The Betty Mills The Betty Mills Company Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"ORGANIZED & EFFICIENT !!
1 STOP SHOPPING EXPERIENCE !!

"LOVE this place!!! Great prices and fast delivery!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-21-2015

“Hello Puzzle-Piece,

Thank you very much for your kind words and your Feedback.

We appreciate your business, and look forward to more orders to come.

The Betty Mills Co.”

"One stop shopping! They are like Barbie--they have EVERTHING! Excellent to work with!"

"My order was Awesome the quality was mor than I expected!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-20-2015

“Hello Admin-DSU,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback.

We value you as a customer and look forward to future orders, and assisting you.

The Betty Mills Co.”

"My experience with Betty Mills has been positive. Looking forward to using the rewards program."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-20-2015

“Hello Cbolder!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your Feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your future orders.

Betty Mills Co.”

"I went to Betty Mills website to order a product not knowing about the snack rewards benefit. The site had the item that I needed. The rewards were an added and welcome benefit."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-17-2015

“Thank you for your feedback.

We hope you enjoy using your Snack Rewards on any and all of the food and beverage items we have listed on our site! - Michelle A.”

"My order arrived quickly and I have enjoyed both products. Searched a long time to find them and was happy with the price. Thanks."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-17-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback!

We're happy to hear you were able to find both items on our website and that they were received in a timely manner. - Michelle A.”

"THE BETTY MILLS COMPANY HAS REALLY BEEN AN ASSET TO MY COMPANY, EASY TO PLACE ORDERS AND DELIVERED IN A TIMELY FASHION."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-14-2015

“Thank you for your feedback.

Happy to hear you're enjoying placing orders on our site and fast shipping is always a plus! - Michelle A.”

"Great products. I will shop here again. The snack rewards are wonderful."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-14-2015

“Thank you for your feedback.

Enjoy the Snack Rewards for ANY of our food and beverage items, we have lots to choose from! - Michelle A.”

"What a great surprise and added bonus for my purchases. I like the wide variety of snacks that are available. Makes my purchase have that much more added value."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-10-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company!

We're glad you're enjoying the Snack Rewards incentive! We offer many delicious snacks and beverages to purchase with them! - Michelle A.”

"This is a great company to shop with. The website is easy to use and the volume of items is incredible. The variety of items is also very nice. You can find just about anything you need for your home or for personal care on the site. The snack rewards is such fun! I received a "tub" of candy and believe me that disappeared quickly in this household. It is a nice bonus to buying things you need. The shipping was very fast and the order was complete. You can't ask for more. As I said, this is a great company to shop with."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-09-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for leaving positive feedback about your experience with The Betty Mills Company!

It's great to know our customers are finding our website to be user friendly. The Snack Rewards are our way of thanking you for your business; so please by all means, keep shopping and earning those rewards! - Michelle A.”

"Absolutely love Betty Mills! We got such a great deal on what we were looking for that we could not find anywhere else."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-07-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback!

We're so happy to hear you were able to order your hard to find item off of our website! We offer over 130,000 items so keep us in mind for any future purchases! - Michelle A.”

"I find The Betty Mills company an A+++ company to do business with. The products are always as described and the service is efficient and the shipping is lighting fast. I find myself looking to see if they have something that I am looking for instead of ordering it from someplace else as I have confidence in the whole process. I haven't had enough volume to get many snacks but I think it is an added incentive for purchasing from this company. Thank you!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-07-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback.

We're always glad to hear when our customers are happy with the shipment of their orders. We offer over 130,000 items on our site so we hope you're always able to find the item you're looking for with us! - Michelle A.”

"I am amazed of how fast orders are being delivered after I make a purchase. The price is reasonable and the rewards are great. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-06-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback!

Glad to hear our deliver and pricing meets your expectations! - Michelle A.”

"I love the products offered and there are many non gmo products available in bulk...So i earn as i buy and it's considerably cheaper than at stores"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-03-2015

“Thank you for your feedback.

We're happy to hear you're taking advantage of our healthy snack options! - Michelle A.”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.