The Betty Mills Company Reviews - bettymills.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.90/10 477 reviews

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Wonderful company!
We were very satisfied with the products and service.
Thank you!

"Order was correct. Shipping was timely. Pricing was good. Highly recommend this seller."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your recommendation and for your continued business with The Betty Mills Company! - Rosie N.”

"I appreciate the ease with which I can find the items I need on the Betty Mills website and their prompt delivery. Couldn't be happier with my shopping experience."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We thank you for your feedback and for shopping with us! We love making our customers happy - Rosie N.”

"Maizteca Foods, is very pleased to have business with The Betty Mills Company. Shipping is fast, prices are affordable plus great products. "

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“And we thank you for choosing The Betty Mills Company as your supplier! We appreciate your continued business - Rosie N.”

"I buy my aircondtioner filter from Betty Mills They are a very good quality and a very good price. I also had my daughter-law to start ordering hers from Betty Mills. We both are more than satisfied with them."

modified review reply posted Apr-08-2014
The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for recommending us to the rest of your family! We appreciate your business - Rosie N.”

"My department at work uses Chase Galv-Off, we used to use a different brand but Betty Mills offers this product at half the cost of the other products we used to use. The shippings is prompt and I have not had any problems with Betty Mills."

modified review reply posted Apr-08-2014
The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for choosing The Betty Mills Company! We are happy you were able to find what you needed on our website at half the cost. Thank you for your continued business! - Rosie N.”

"This is my second order? I love the fast service!!"

modified review reply posted Apr-02-2014
The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! Our fast service can't be beat. - Rosie N.”

"Excellent service, High Quality products. They arrived with in the time frame promised and free shipping was a plus!! I ordered an oversized window cleaning pole (8 ft long) that would have cost me $30 to ship from another company."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for choosing to order with us! We appreciate your continued business! - Rosie N.”

"betty mills is a great company which offers several incentives to buy again from them. in february i bought a box of urinal deodorizers and then they sent a coupon so this week we went ahead and bought more. their snack rewards program seems very intriguing and i cant wait to use my points. "

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and for leaving a review! We appreciate your feedback and business. Don't forget to take advantage of our snack rewards program. - Rosie N.”

"fast and free delivery, very good price, i like it. "

"I would like to say that even though I am not a company I was treated just the same as if I were. I ordered a case of AC filters and estimated delivery was April 7th with my order submitted March 10th. I received my order yesterday!! March 18th. Great product and deal. Thank you Betty Mills and you can bet I will order again!!

Fred

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“You are very welcome! And we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We thank you for your continued business! - Rosie N.”

"We have made a purchase twice from The Betty Mills Company. The website is very easy to use. Their service is excellent. We received our order very quickly. We order a supplement for my husband who is on dialysis and we plan to keep ordering with them. I would rate them a 11 out of 10. I would recommend the to anyone."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendation! We are happy to hear you are rating us 11 out of 10! We appreciate your continued business with us. - Rosie N.”

"I love this company! They had the product I was looking for at a great price. Being a healthcare provider I look for quality medical products and Betty Mills definitely has it! Not to mention the shipping was FAST!!! Would definitely purchase from here again and very soon!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback and value your continued business with us. Don't forget to take advantage of our snack rewards program! - Rosie N.”

"Love how easy is to re order items from Betty mills and also not only are you getting great product but you are getting rewards for been a loyal customer. I take advantage of these extra rewards to buy tea, coffee and snacks for our office staff. The reward is an incentive to continue using Betty Mills. Please continue been as great as you are."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We thank you so much for your review and appreciate your continued business with us! It's great that you are taking advantage of the snack rewards program as well. We love hearing from our customers! - Rosie N.”

Rating 8/104/5

"the price is ok, and the quality is good, also have the snack reward, it is a little fun while shopping here,also always have coupon $5 off "