Stores > The Betty Mills Company

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Betty Mills Company by clicking a star below.
2017-03-16

Order never shipped!

"Ordered a pair of crutches on 3/4. After submitting the order, I find out that the estimated delivery date is the 13th, 9 days!!!! Shipping fee was $5.89 by the way. I grudgingly decided not to cancel the order, even though I could really use the crutches sooner. Estimated delivery date comes and goes, and on the 3rd day after the estimated delivery day, I call customer service to check on the order. I was told the product was on backorder, and had not shipped yet. When the Fudge were they going to let me know? One e-mail would be all it would take. How many other customers in need of a pair of crutches are out there waiting for a delivery that may never come? Guess who will never ever do business with The Betty Mills Company!?

I looked through the other Betty Mills reviews, and found that a large part of the 1, and 2-star reviews going back to 2012 are about customers not being notified about backorders, and delays in shipping. You would think a company of this size could find a solution to the problem after 5 years.

This review was modified by PH147258369 on March 21 2017 12:00:24 AM

2017-03-16

Best experience ordering supplies online!

"So far I've made 2 separate purchases, the second was due to an error in the first order on my part. Both times everything was in just as good of condition as you'd expect it to be on a shelf at a depot or medical supply chain, and the package arrived 3 days early! Due to my mistake, I had attempted to contact customer service not to return, but to order the correct item. I'm in an EMS program with some EMTs/Medics, so it was easy to find a home for the mistakenly-ordered product for training purposes at the college. In any case, the email response I got was somewhat vague and not the most helpful, but I decided to call so I could look on the site with the representative and order the right item. Over the phone, service was great, and in just a few minutes (maybe 10-15 tops?) I had the correct product selected and purchased. That also came early. This site also has some of the best prices I've seen for the same brand when compared with others, and I plan on ordering from Betty Mills each time I need to restock. "

This review was modified by J-Ashe on March 21 2017 12:00:21 AM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your great review and recent purchase!

Customer satisfaction and easy ordering is what we are known for. We are happy to hear our CS Team took care of you as well. Your continued business & recommendation is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-03-08

Most Things are Priced Great

" Most of the items on this website are priced at a wonderful price. However, the snack reward items are overpriced....but I love the program "

This review was modified by Bree1522 on March 16 2017 01:26:27 PM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and recent purchase.

Our low prices and fast shipping are what we are known for. We are also happy to hear you are enjoying our Snack Rewards program and are working on getting the best price for those items as well. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-03-08

Two Thumbs UP!

"Wide variety of products, great prices, points toward snacks who can beat that!!! Thank you, keep up great customer centered service!"

This review was modified by V Walker in Michigan on March 16 2017 01:30:59 PM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your praise and recent purchase!

We do have the best selection and prices around. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-03-02

Ready Betty

"The Betty Mills Company is ALWAY READY with anything I need. Fast ordereing, Fast Shipping, and reasonable prices. Buy from Ready Betty is my recommendation!"

This review was modified by Bookitty on March 17 2017 03:23:50 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-17-2017

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent order!

Indeed! We carry all the items you might need from Medical to Office Supplies. Our fast shipping and low prices along with our Snack Rewards Program make us the best place to shop. We thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-02-21

shipping

"wondering why I can't seem to see a mail if and when my recent order shipped."

This review was modified by bleehanson on February 23 2017 05:30:02 AM

2017-02-19

Greatly Satisfied

"The Betty Mills Company is prompt and service is excellent. I have received the product than I purchased with no errors. Thank You for your service it is appreciated."

This review was modified by sdeschai on February 21 2017 09:30:01 AM

2017-02-13

Stocking up made easy!

"Love the variety of products available. Easy to reorder. Thanks Betty Mills Company!"

This review was modified by salon.tas on February 16 2017 04:30:01 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-15-2017

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your purchase and review!

Our large selection of products, fast shipping, and low prices can't be beat. We are happy you found us and thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-02-07

I Could Not Be More Pleased!

"I just received my first order of Medline #MED MSC33700 48EA/CS Protection Plus Super Protective Underwear (size 2XL). I made the order on 02/04/2017 and received them on 02/07/2017. The underwear are unbelievable! The fit is superb. They are comfortable and do not cause any sweating. The leg openings seal without any tightness. One more thing, the price was sensational and much lower than other companies I have used in the past.

Needless to say I am impressed by the speed of delivery by the Betty Mills Company and the underwear themselves. This was my first order; but I am going to be a regular Betty Mills' customer!

This review was modified by GreyMS on February 09 2017 01:30:02 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-08-2017

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

We are happy to hear you are satisfied with the underwear and also our prices. Our selection and prices are one of the best around. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-02-05

Company That Has Everything

"I love that you can purchase about anything from Betty Mills and they even carry snacks! What company does this? The prices are great too and if you have an issue it is corrected fast. No waiting for days to see if you hear from someone. They stand behind their products."

This review was modified by jkefa93300 on February 08 2017 09:41:47 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-08-2017

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your wonderful review and recent purchase!

With our large selection of products, competitive pricing, and our amazing Snack Rewards Program you can't go wrong by shopping with us. We appreciate your continued business and recommendation. - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-02-04

AMAZING

"My box arrived in just a few days after I put in the order! I am amazed! Betty Mills, I have more orders to come!!!?( "

This review was modified by rosiekemper on February 09 2017 01:51:37 PM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for leaving a review!

We are happy to hear everything arrived well and quickly! We pride ourselves on fast delivery. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-02-01

You are such a blessing!

"I am the caregiver for my mother in law who has dysphagia. It was so wonderful to find your website with the thickened drinks and in FLAVORS too! Love it! Thank you so much!"

This review was modified by bjsketti44 on February 09 2017 01:53:35 PM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for leaving a review and for your recent purchase!

You can't go wrong with our low prices and large selection. We are happy to hear you were able to find what your mother in law needed. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-01-31

South at the border buyer.

"Very good quality and fast service. Appreciate if the price can be reduced."

This review was modified by luisalberto77 on February 09 2017 01:55:04 PM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and recent purchase!

We are continually working on obtaining the best prices for our customers. Don't forget to also check out our Snack Rewards program which is a great perk for just shopping with us. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-01-27

Returns are expensive; very good service otherwise.

"Betty Mills Company provide quick service and offer a wide variety of goods for business, medical, industrial, and individual use. However, be aware of their return policy - you will be paying a Restocking Fee *and* postage/shipping on the return. If you're used to mail order companies with free returns, this might come as a bit of a shock.

I bought work clothes from them and somehow my order for hemmed pants with a 30 inseam got processed as 37 inseam unhemmed. The customer service agreed to process the return "just this once", as if it was a big favour, advised me of of the restocking fee, and recommended sending the pants back by FedEx for the sake of tracking. (Betty, did you know the US Postal service also offers shipment tracking and is cheaper?) Both the original order and the corrected pants order arrived quickly and in excellent condition; if not for the expense of the return process they'd be getting five stars all around from me.

If you're buying familiar goods from a brand you know and trust, such as work clothes where you know what size and colour you'll need, you'll be okay with Betty Mills, and their prices on work clothes are good. However, if you want to experiment with brands you haven't tried (and haven't tried on for size), you might want to do that elsewhere.

This review was modified by x-lydia on January 31 2017 12:02:21 AM

2017-01-18

FAST! FAST! FAST!

"Place an order, stand back because it's will be at your door in no time. Excellent service!!!"

This review was modified by Gvrb48 on January 20 2017 06:30:03 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-18-2017

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

Fast shipping and thousands of different products means we are the best choice for all your shopping needs. We appreciate your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,425 merchant members.