Stores > The Betty Mills Company

Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
2017-02-21

shipping

"wondering why I can't seem to see a mail if and when my recent order shipped."

This review was modified by bleehanson on February 23 2017 05:30:02 AM

2017-02-19

Greatly Satisfied

"The Betty Mills Company is prompt and service is excellent. I have received the product than I purchased with no errors. Thank You for your service it is appreciated."

This review was modified by sdeschai on February 21 2017 09:30:01 AM

2017-02-13

Stocking up made easy!

"Love the variety of products available. Easy to reorder. Thanks Betty Mills Company!"

This review was modified by salon.tas on February 16 2017 04:30:01 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-15-2017

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your purchase and review!

Our large selection of products, fast shipping, and low prices can't be beat. We are happy you found us and thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-02-07

I Could Not Be More Pleased!

"I just received my first order of Medline #MED MSC33700 48EA/CS Protection Plus Super Protective Underwear (size 2XL). I made the order on 02/04/2017 and received them on 02/07/2017. The underwear are unbelievable! The fit is superb. They are comfortable and do not cause any sweating. The leg openings seal without any tightness. One more thing, the price was sensational and much lower than other companies I have used in the past.

Needless to say I am impressed by the speed of delivery by the Betty Mills Company and the underwear themselves. This was my first order; but I am going to be a regular Betty Mills' customer!

This review was modified by GreyMS on February 09 2017 01:30:02 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-08-2017

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

We are happy to hear you are satisfied with the underwear and also our prices. Our selection and prices are one of the best around. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-02-05

Company That Has Everything

"I love that you can purchase about anything from Betty Mills and they even carry snacks! What company does this? The prices are great too and if you have an issue it is corrected fast. No waiting for days to see if you hear from someone. They stand behind their products."

This review was modified by jkefa93300 on February 08 2017 09:41:47 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-08-2017

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your wonderful review and recent purchase!

With our large selection of products, competitive pricing, and our amazing Snack Rewards Program you can't go wrong by shopping with us. We appreciate your continued business and recommendation. - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-02-04

AMAZING

"My box arrived in just a few days after I put in the order! I am amazed! Betty Mills, I have more orders to come!!!?( "

This review was modified by rosiekemper on February 09 2017 01:51:37 PM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for leaving a review!

We are happy to hear everything arrived well and quickly! We pride ourselves on fast delivery. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-02-01

You are such a blessing!

"I am the caregiver for my mother in law who has dysphagia. It was so wonderful to find your website with the thickened drinks and in FLAVORS too! Love it! Thank you so much!"

This review was modified by bjsketti44 on February 09 2017 01:53:35 PM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for leaving a review and for your recent purchase!

You can't go wrong with our low prices and large selection. We are happy to hear you were able to find what your mother in law needed. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-01-31

South at the border buyer.

"Very good quality and fast service. Appreciate if the price can be reduced."

This review was modified by luisalberto77 on February 09 2017 01:55:04 PM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and recent purchase!

We are continually working on obtaining the best prices for our customers. Don't forget to also check out our Snack Rewards program which is a great perk for just shopping with us. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-01-27

Returns are expensive; very good service otherwise.

"Betty Mills Company provide quick service and offer a wide variety of goods for business, medical, industrial, and individual use. However, be aware of their return policy - you will be paying a Restocking Fee *and* postage/shipping on the return. If you're used to mail order companies with free returns, this might come as a bit of a shock.

I bought work clothes from them and somehow my order for hemmed pants with a 30 inseam got processed as 37 inseam unhemmed. The customer service agreed to process the return "just this once", as if it was a big favour, advised me of of the restocking fee, and recommended sending the pants back by FedEx for the sake of tracking. (Betty, did you know the US Postal service also offers shipment tracking and is cheaper?) Both the original order and the corrected pants order arrived quickly and in excellent condition; if not for the expense of the return process they'd be getting five stars all around from me.

If you're buying familiar goods from a brand you know and trust, such as work clothes where you know what size and colour you'll need, you'll be okay with Betty Mills, and their prices on work clothes are good. However, if you want to experiment with brands you haven't tried (and haven't tried on for size), you might want to do that elsewhere.

This review was modified by x-lydia on January 31 2017 12:02:21 AM

2017-01-18

FAST! FAST! FAST!

"Place an order, stand back because it's will be at your door in no time. Excellent service!!!"

This review was modified by Gvrb48 on January 20 2017 06:30:03 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-18-2017

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

Fast shipping and thousands of different products means we are the best choice for all your shopping needs. We appreciate your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-01-13

Great Service!

"I have been very pleasantly surprised at the quick service when I place an order. Thank you."

This review was modified by skinnemore on January 17 2017 12:02:21 AM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and review.

We are happy to hear you have been pleased with our easy & quick service! Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

Good Value, Great Service

"I'm very happy with the value of their products and I usually get my orders before the promised delivery date. I would not have a problem recommending Betty Mills to anyone. Thank you very much and you can count on me as being a repeat costumer. "

This review was modified by cwstaceys on January 16 2017 10:30:59 AM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recommendation and purchase.

We strive to provide great customer service along with fast shipping. Your continued business is appreciated. Thank you for being a repeat customer. - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-01-11

Always has what I'm looking for!!

"I do a lot of online shopping and Betty Mills always has what I'm looking for. The prices are great, I don't feel like I'm over paying. I put a order in, and just a few days later UPS is dropping it off at my door!! I've never talked to a customer service rep since I order online,so I can't rate them. I've never had to return anything. The packing dept. is great,they take time to make sure everything is wrapped or bagged correctly before it's shipped out. 5 star rating!! Thank You Betty Mills!!"

This review was modified by MzGallivan on January 16 2017 10:35:46 AM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review.

We are happy you are enjoying our quick shipping along with our thousands of different products we offer. There is something for everyone on our website. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

Excellent medical needs service

"Always great medical products for good prices and fast shipping. Thanks betty mills"

This review was modified by Odinsboy86 on January 16 2017 10:37:49 AM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and purchase.

Our large selection of items along with fast shipping means we are a one stop shop for everything you need. We thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-12-31

Super star Nicole lane

"I'm very pleased to say Betty Mills does care and has compassion for it's little customers.with Out getting into great detail I had a grievance on some customer service issue and shipping. I expressed my grievance and I was promptly made hole by a super star customer service representative by the name of Nicole Lane. I call her a super star as to how professionally she handled my issue and it is no longer an issue she slammed dunked it so for this Im grateful to Betty Mills and my super star of the day Nicole Lane thank you"

This review was modified by Ynot.rivera on January 24 2017 12:00:04 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-08-2017

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your amazing review and recent purchase!

Our low prices coupled with our famous Snack Rewards Program really does make us the best place to shop! Thank you for your recommendation. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.