Stores > The Betty Mills Company

650-341-1888
      csspecialist@bettymills.com
      800-BettyMills

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Betty Mills Company by clicking a star below.
2017-10-10

Taking my business elsewhere...

"I've been ordering rags from Betty Mills for over a year now and had a decent experience in general until recently. I reordered rags and when they didn't arrive in their usual time frame, I had to follow up. I was told the items were back ordered. Well it would have been nice if they had informed me when I placed my order or at least let me know via email right after. So I returned those and ordered a different item and the item sent was something that we could not use; the rags were not absorbent at all even thought the product indicated they were "wiping" rags. When I complained, Michelle, one of their reps, was not only non apologetic, she stated that the description was not lacking and gave me a different description from what was posted and refused to give me any credit whatsoever but said I could return at my own expense. As a business owner myself, I do not appreciate the attitude. I guess Betty Mills could care less if I remain a loyal customer or not and for these reasons, I'm no longer going to order from them. "

2017-09-27

took the money from the order then 2 items are not in stock and misleading description had us buy 2 trash can lids instead of actual cans

"took the money from the order then we find out few days later 2 items are not in stock, fire extingisher etc.. and misleading description had us buy 2 trash can lids instead of actual trash cans. one of the worst experiences."

2017-07-07

Over-priced & Misleading

"I thought I was purchasing ten 6-packs of a product because that's what the product page showed. Instead I got ten over-priced bottles. Customer service blew me off. There are no deals from Betty Mills -- everything is outrageously over-priced. Shop at Costco or Sam's instead."

2017-06-19

Never received delivery

"Item was ordered on April 11, 2017. I never received the item nor did I receive notice of an attempted delivery. According to the Customer Service Rep at Betty Mills the delivery company was unable to deliver because I lived in a gated community and he didn't have an access code. And delivery drivers don't carry cell phones so he couldn't call me to arrange delivery. Tried calling several times and was put on very long holds. Emailed and finally got a reply but no resolution. Finally got a hold of the CSR today...more or less was told they didn't need my business and they would refund my money to my account in 3 to 5 working days.

The pricing is excellent however when I order this items (Simply Thick Thickener and I go through 6 jars a month at $40.00 a pop) and do not receive nor the courtesy of a follow up call apprising me of the non-delivery status, it makes them a company not worthy of my business. This thickener is the only one my significant other will drink and the only way I have to get liquids into him. It is medically necessary and their cavalier attitude leaves me leary.

2017-05-26

No responsibility for shipping messes

"I ordered bottles of liquid soap refills which leaked all over the flimsy plastic bag the warehouse tied them in
when putting the bottles in the box with other items. They failed to tape the top of the bottles closed. When I called Betty Mills, I was told that they took no responsibility since they do not do the packing & shipping themselves. I will definitely use another seller next time. Their shipping costs are high enough that they should insure that there are no messes to clean up.

2017-03-28

A company that moves at the speed of "SLOW"

"Ordered an ambulatory walker from this company on Thursday March 23 2017. Was told it would be delivered in 3 business days via United Postal Service. Was notified the item was shipped March 25 with a delivery date of Saturday April 1 2017. Was not provided a tracking number. Contacted the company Monday March 27 and was given a US Postal Service tracking number. Checked the number - no record. Called the company Tuesday March 28. Was told the item was shipped via United Postal Service with a delivery date of Saturday April 1 2017.

Beware of dealing with this company as it seems to not be reliable .

2017-03-21

Never able to track order

"I am handicapped and have placed several orders with Betty Mills. On each order I have tried to track the order and each time they are unable to track it. I am still waiting on my latest order and finally sent them an email today. I need to know when it should arrive so I can make arrangements for a locked gate to be left open. If I don't have a better outcome on this order I will no longer order from them. Waiting to see the latest outcome "

2017-03-16

Order never shipped!

"Ordered a pair of crutches on 3/4. After submitting the order, I find out that the estimated delivery date is the 13th, 9 days!!!! Shipping fee was $5.89 by the way. I grudgingly decided not to cancel the order, even though I could really use the crutches sooner. Estimated delivery date comes and goes, and on the 3rd day after the estimated delivery day, I call customer service to check on the order. I was told the product was on backorder, and had not shipped yet. When the Fudge were they going to let me know? One e-mail would be all it would take. How many other customers in need of a pair of crutches are out there waiting for a delivery that may never come? Guess who will never ever do business with The Betty Mills Company!?

I looked through the other Betty Mills reviews, and found that a large part of the 1, and 2-star reviews going back to 2012 are about customers not being notified about backorders, and delays in shipping. You would think a company of this size could find a solution to the problem after 5 years.

2017-03-16

Best experience ordering supplies online!

"So far I've made 2 separate purchases, the second was due to an error in the first order on my part. Both times everything was in just as good of condition as you'd expect it to be on a shelf at a depot or medical supply chain, and the package arrived 3 days early! Due to my mistake, I had attempted to contact customer service not to return, but to order the correct item. I'm in an EMS program with some EMTs/Medics, so it was easy to find a home for the mistakenly-ordered product for training purposes at the college. In any case, the email response I got was somewhat vague and not the most helpful, but I decided to call so I could look on the site with the representative and order the right item. Over the phone, service was great, and in just a few minutes (maybe 10-15 tops?) I had the correct product selected and purchased. That also came early. This site also has some of the best prices I've seen for the same brand when compared with others, and I plan on ordering from Betty Mills each time I need to restock. "

2017-03-08

Most Things are Priced Great

" Most of the items on this website are priced at a wonderful price. However, the snack reward items are overpriced....but I love the program "

2017-03-08

Two Thumbs UP!

"Wide variety of products, great prices, points toward snacks who can beat that!!! Thank you, keep up great customer centered service!"

2017-03-02

Ready Betty

"The Betty Mills Company is ALWAY READY with anything I need. Fast ordereing, Fast Shipping, and reasonable prices. Buy from Ready Betty is my recommendation!"

2017-02-21

shipping

"wondering why I can't seem to see a mail if and when my recent order shipped."

2017-02-19

Greatly Satisfied

"The Betty Mills Company is prompt and service is excellent. I have received the product than I purchased with no errors. Thank You for your service it is appreciated."

2017-02-13

Stocking up made easy!

"Love the variety of products available. Easy to reorder. Thanks Betty Mills Company!"

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Betty Mills Company is not a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!