Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.90/10 481 reviews

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
    The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • The Betty Mills Company contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"GREAT Company! Fast shipping and exactly as ordered!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for taking time to review our company and for placing your order with us! We look forward to your continued business with us. - Rosie N.”

"I was astonished at the variety of Moliform products they have available, the ease of ordering, and the promptness of delivery. I would recommend them to anybody requiring these personal products."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thanks for your wonderful review and recommendation! We are happy to carry many of the Moliform products on our website at a great price. Your business is much appreciated. - Rosie N.”

"Very satisfied with the service and the company."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your business and for leaving feedback. We love hearing from our customers and hope to continue doing business with you. - Rosie N.”

"One of the better online order company's. Everything is in stock and ship is always on time. Pricing does need some more work but over all good."

"Wonderful company!
We were very satisfied with the products and service.
Thank you!

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with us! We appreciate your business. - Rosie N.”

"Order was correct. Shipping was timely. Pricing was good. Highly recommend this seller."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your recommendation and for your continued business with The Betty Mills Company! - Rosie N.”

"I appreciate the ease with which I can find the items I need on the Betty Mills website and their prompt delivery. Couldn't be happier with my shopping experience."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We thank you for your feedback and for shopping with us! We love making our customers happy - Rosie N.”

"Maizteca Foods, is very pleased to have business with The Betty Mills Company. Shipping is fast, prices are affordable plus great products. "

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“And we thank you for choosing The Betty Mills Company as your supplier! We appreciate your continued business - Rosie N.”

"I buy my aircondtioner filter from Betty Mills They are a very good quality and a very good price. I also had my daughter-law to start ordering hers from Betty Mills. We both are more than satisfied with them."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-08-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for recommending us to the rest of your family! We appreciate your business - Rosie N.”

"My department at work uses Chase Galv-Off, we used to use a different brand but Betty Mills offers this product at half the cost of the other products we used to use. The shippings is prompt and I have not had any problems with Betty Mills."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-08-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for choosing The Betty Mills Company! We are happy you were able to find what you needed on our website at half the cost. Thank you for your continued business! - Rosie N.”

"This is my second order? I love the fast service!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-02-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! Our fast service can't be beat. - Rosie N.”

"Excellent service, High Quality products. They arrived with in the time frame promised and free shipping was a plus!! I ordered an oversized window cleaning pole (8 ft long) that would have cost me $30 to ship from another company."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for choosing to order with us! We appreciate your continued business! - Rosie N.”

"betty mills is a great company which offers several incentives to buy again from them. in february i bought a box of urinal deodorizers and then they sent a coupon so this week we went ahead and bought more. their snack rewards program seems very intriguing and i cant wait to use my points. "

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and for leaving a review! We appreciate your feedback and business. Don't forget to take advantage of our snack rewards program. - Rosie N.”

"fast and free delivery, very good price, i like it. "

"I would like to say that even though I am not a company I was treated just the same as if I were. I ordered a case of AC filters and estimated delivery was April 7th with my order submitted March 10th. I received my order yesterday!! March 18th. Great product and deal. Thank you Betty Mills and you can bet I will order again!!

Fred

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“You are very welcome! And we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We thank you for your continued business! - Rosie N.”