• Address: 2121 South El Camino Real, San Mateo, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"The Betty Mills Company offers a wide variety of products at discounted prices. I find many gluten-free products at prices far less than our local grocery store. They ship quickly as well."

"Excellent selection of products, competitive pricing, and quick shipping are the reasons we keep coming back. We are greatly pleased with the exceptional service and would highly recommend The Betty Mills Company!"

"To: the Betty Mills CO;
I haven't had any problems, when I ordered from
your co.prices are excellent, and the merchandise is of
good quality, you were quick to respond to an article that was defective and this goes a long way with me.

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and we are happy to have taken care of your defective product! We strive to keep our customer service number one. - Rosie N.”

"Awesome company to do business with."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your continued business! - Rosie N.”

"Found a product with this seller that I had difficulty finding elsewhere. Found my desired product easily and at a great price.
I was kept abreast of my purchase frequently through e-mail contact, and my item arrived quickly.
Think I will be turning to the Betty Mills Company for future supplement needs, as a matter of fact I placed a vitamin D3 purchase yesterday.

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your review and for purchasing through us! We appreciate customer feedback such as yours. We thank you for your continued business! - Rosie N.”

"Great dealing with, fast shipping, abundant items to choose from. Really love this site"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-01-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“And we really love our customers! Thank you for your review and for shopping with us! Don't forget to take advantage of your Snack Reward points as well. - Rosie N.”

"Great product arrived on time great price can't said enough Betty Mills your great"

"Items were well priced and arrived quickly."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-01-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time out to write a review and for shopping with us! We look forward to your continued business with The Betty Mills Company! - Rosie N.”

"I was very happy with the Betty Mills service, No problems !"

"I was very excited to see that Betty Mills had everything that I needed. The service is next day at my door, free delivery and the cost is lower than I have been paying for., happy to say. I am 76 and I wont have to drive all over the place for my needs, Betty Mills has an unbelievable variety of all your necessities and more. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-16-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We are happy to hear of your positive experience with us! We appreciate your continued business and hope to keep providing you with quick and reliable online ordering! - Rosie N.”

"Easy to order. Fast shipment. I will use again."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-16-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us! We appreciate your continued business with us! - Rosie N.”

"satisfied with transaction"

"I am new to ordering from The Betty Mills Co, this is only my second order but I am beyond pleased with their prices, selection of items, and service.
I look forward to doing so much more business with them, I have already referred three people and they are as pleased as I am.

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your review and for shopping with us! We appreciate your business as well as your referrals about us to others! Don't forget to take advantage of your Snack Reward points. You can use them to purchase snacks on our website. - Rosie N.”

"Love the site user friendly...a super big plus...

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We are happy to hear you are easily able to navigate the website. Feedback like that is very much appreciated! - Rosie N.”

"Love to shop this site. Have had great experience with getting products that I need at great prices. Will continue to do business with them. "

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company and for posting a review! We appreciate your continued business with us and are happy to keep providing you with low prices. - Rosie N.”

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.