• The Betty Mills The Betty Mills Company Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10

"A great price for what I got."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-03-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thanks for shopping with us and leaving feedback! Our prices can't be beat - Rosie N.”

"Love the snacks that I can no longer get in local stores delivered to me. Easy to use website and quick turnaround time. I love getting rewards for buying items I would buy either way. Great company, site, and program"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-23-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and leaving a review! We are happy you were able to find the snacks you were looking for on our website. Enjoy the Snack Reward points! - Rosie N.”

"I am very impressed with the quality of service and delivery along with the product selection and price. The snack reward program is one of the best reward systems I seen in a while.

The company overall is great!

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-20-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and we are happy you like our Snack Rewards program! We hope you continue to enjoy our website and appreciate your business. - Rosie N.”

"I placed my first order with the Betty Mills Company. I was looking for a walker for my daughter and found one exactly like the one she presently has. The best part was that the it was priced lower than any other company. Then to make it even sweeter, I earned Snack Rewards and received snacks absolutely free. The order arrived very quickly, much faster than the time frame that was quoted. I also ordered a few more things and liked the price and quality as well. The snacks were exceptionally fresh and delicious.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-19-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and writing a review! We appreciate your business and are happy you were satisfied with your order along with the Snack Reward Points. - Rosie N.”

"Not very good at letting you know what the status of an incomplete order is."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-16-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to always provide accurate, up-to-date notifications on all items purchased and apologize if we somehow dropped the ball with your order. Please allow us to make it up to you should you decide to make another purchase with our company.”

"I fell in love with a chip that I found in a vending machine in Fremont, Indiana, and was not able to find it anywhere. Till I discovers Betty Mills carries it. It was an absolute life saver! Thanks so much! Great service, fast delivery, and delicious products!"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-16-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We are happy that you were able to find the chip that you were looking for on our website. We hope you continue to enjoy all our products. - Rosie N.”

"I have ordered several times. Each time the order process is easy, and shipping is extremely fast. I will continue to use Betty Mills ! "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-11-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for ordering with us and for leaving a review! We appreciate your continued business and hope you continue to enjoy our website. - Rosie N.”

"I really have enjoyed shopping at Betty Mills. I love good products and I love saving money and getting rewards."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-10-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We are happy you found us and appreciate your continued business with The Betty Mills Company! - Rosie N.”

"Fast and accurate shipping.
Ship[ping cost average.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-09-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company and for writing a review! We appreciate your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"Well satisfied with the product I orderd,, The best part,,, It was on my doorstep less than 48 hours after I orderd it,, now thats fast. Ther are not enough stars to express how pleased I am"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-09-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us! We are happy you were satisfied with your order as well as the fast shipping. - Rosie N.”

"Enjoyed the free money in Snack rewards with my purchase. Always a treat to open our Bettty Mills Company boxes."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-06-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your business and for leaving a review! We are happy to hear you have enjoyed your Snack Rewards. - Rosie N.”

"Excellent service and products."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-05-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and leaving a review! We appreciate your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"Love! Love! Love! Betty Mills
Great Prices!
Fast Shipping!
Awesome Snack Rewards program where you can get free munchies!!

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-04-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for the love and for shopping with us! Our awesome Snack Rewards program along with low prices and fast shipping will keep you coming back for more. - Rosie N.”

"The Betty Mills Company has a large selection of items and their shipping prices are very reasonable. I will purchase Justin's Dark Chocolate Almond Butter cups from them again."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-03-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with us! Don't forget to use your Snack Reward points on your next snack orders. - Rosie N.”

"Rewards just for shopping? Love it! I've only recently started using Betty Mills and already I've accumulated enough to get a snack reward. I'll be using that up soon!"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-03-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us! We are happy you are enjoying our Snack Rewards program. It's a great way to try out new snacks for just purchasing on our website. Your continued business is appreciated. - Rosie N.”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.