Stores > The Betty Mills Company

Product & services pricing Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Betty Mills Company by clicking a star below.
2017-07-07

Over-priced & Misleading

"I thought I was purchasing ten 6-packs of a product because that's what the product page showed. Instead I got ten over-priced bottles. Customer service blew me off. There are no deals from Betty Mills -- everything is outrageously over-priced. Shop at Costco or Sam's instead."

2017-06-19

Never received delivery

"Item was ordered on April 11, 2017. I never received the item nor did I receive notice of an attempted delivery. According to the Customer Service Rep at Betty Mills the delivery company was unable to deliver because I lived in a gated community and he didn't have an access code. And delivery drivers don't carry cell phones so he couldn't call me to arrange delivery. Tried calling several times and was put on very long holds. Emailed and finally got a reply but no resolution. Finally got a hold of the CSR today...more or less was told they didn't need my business and they would refund my money to my account in 3 to 5 working days.

The pricing is excellent however when I order this items (Simply Thick Thickener and I go through 6 jars a month at $40.00 a pop) and do not receive nor the courtesy of a follow up call apprising me of the non-delivery status, it makes them a company not worthy of my business. This thickener is the only one my significant other will drink and the only way I have to get liquids into him. It is medically necessary and their cavalier attitude leaves me leary.

2017-05-26

No responsibility for shipping messes

"I ordered bottles of liquid soap refills which leaked all over the flimsy plastic bag the warehouse tied them in
when putting the bottles in the box with other items. They failed to tape the top of the bottles closed. When I called Betty Mills, I was told that they took no responsibility since they do not do the packing & shipping themselves. I will definitely use another seller next time. Their shipping costs are high enough that they should insure that there are no messes to clean up.

2017-03-28

A company that moves at the speed of "SLOW"

"Ordered an ambulatory walker from this company on Thursday March 23 2017. Was told it would be delivered in 3 business days via United Postal Service. Was notified the item was shipped March 25 with a delivery date of Saturday April 1 2017. Was not provided a tracking number. Contacted the company Monday March 27 and was given a US Postal Service tracking number. Checked the number - no record. Called the company Tuesday March 28. Was told the item was shipped via United Postal Service with a delivery date of Saturday April 1 2017.

Beware of dealing with this company as it seems to not be reliable .

2017-03-21

Never able to track order

"I am handicapped and have placed several orders with Betty Mills. On each order I have tried to track the order and each time they are unable to track it. I am still waiting on my latest order and finally sent them an email today. I need to know when it should arrive so I can make arrangements for a locked gate to be left open. If I don't have a better outcome on this order I will no longer order from them. Waiting to see the latest outcome "

2017-03-16

Order never shipped!

"Ordered a pair of crutches on 3/4. After submitting the order, I find out that the estimated delivery date is the 13th, 9 days!!!! Shipping fee was $5.89 by the way. I grudgingly decided not to cancel the order, even though I could really use the crutches sooner. Estimated delivery date comes and goes, and on the 3rd day after the estimated delivery day, I call customer service to check on the order. I was told the product was on backorder, and had not shipped yet. When the Fudge were they going to let me know? One e-mail would be all it would take. How many other customers in need of a pair of crutches are out there waiting for a delivery that may never come? Guess who will never ever do business with The Betty Mills Company!?

I looked through the other Betty Mills reviews, and found that a large part of the 1, and 2-star reviews going back to 2012 are about customers not being notified about backorders, and delays in shipping. You would think a company of this size could find a solution to the problem after 5 years.

2017-03-16

Best experience ordering supplies online!

"So far I've made 2 separate purchases, the second was due to an error in the first order on my part. Both times everything was in just as good of condition as you'd expect it to be on a shelf at a depot or medical supply chain, and the package arrived 3 days early! Due to my mistake, I had attempted to contact customer service not to return, but to order the correct item. I'm in an EMS program with some EMTs/Medics, so it was easy to find a home for the mistakenly-ordered product for training purposes at the college. In any case, the email response I got was somewhat vague and not the most helpful, but I decided to call so I could look on the site with the representative and order the right item. Over the phone, service was great, and in just a few minutes (maybe 10-15 tops?) I had the correct product selected and purchased. That also came early. This site also has some of the best prices I've seen for the same brand when compared with others, and I plan on ordering from Betty Mills each time I need to restock. "

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your great review and recent purchase!

Customer satisfaction and easy ordering is what we are known for. We are happy to hear our CS Team took care of you as well. Your continued business & recommendation is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-03-08

Most Things are Priced Great

" Most of the items on this website are priced at a wonderful price. However, the snack reward items are overpriced....but I love the program "

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and recent purchase.

Our low prices and fast shipping are what we are known for. We are also happy to hear you are enjoying our Snack Rewards program and are working on getting the best price for those items as well. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-03-08

Two Thumbs UP!

"Wide variety of products, great prices, points toward snacks who can beat that!!! Thank you, keep up great customer centered service!"

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your praise and recent purchase!

We do have the best selection and prices around. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-03-02

Ready Betty

"The Betty Mills Company is ALWAY READY with anything I need. Fast ordereing, Fast Shipping, and reasonable prices. Buy from Ready Betty is my recommendation!"

Rep reply posted Mar-17-2017

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent order!

Indeed! We carry all the items you might need from Medical to Office Supplies. Our fast shipping and low prices along with our Snack Rewards Program make us the best place to shop. We thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-02-21

shipping

"wondering why I can't seem to see a mail if and when my recent order shipped."

2017-02-19

Greatly Satisfied

"The Betty Mills Company is prompt and service is excellent. I have received the product than I purchased with no errors. Thank You for your service it is appreciated."

2017-02-13

Stocking up made easy!

"Love the variety of products available. Easy to reorder. Thanks Betty Mills Company!"

Rep reply posted Feb-15-2017

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your purchase and review!

Our large selection of products, fast shipping, and low prices can't be beat. We are happy you found us and thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-02-07

I Could Not Be More Pleased!

"I just received my first order of Medline #MED MSC33700 48EA/CS Protection Plus Super Protective Underwear (size 2XL). I made the order on 02/04/2017 and received them on 02/07/2017. The underwear are unbelievable! The fit is superb. They are comfortable and do not cause any sweating. The leg openings seal without any tightness. One more thing, the price was sensational and much lower than other companies I have used in the past.

Needless to say I am impressed by the speed of delivery by the Betty Mills Company and the underwear themselves. This was my first order; but I am going to be a regular Betty Mills' customer!

Rep reply posted Feb-08-2017

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

We are happy to hear you are satisfied with the underwear and also our prices. Our selection and prices are one of the best around. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-02-05

Company That Has Everything

"I love that you can purchase about anything from Betty Mills and they even carry snacks! What company does this? The prices are great too and if you have an issue it is corrected fast. No waiting for days to see if you hear from someone. They stand behind their products."

Rep reply posted Feb-08-2017

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your wonderful review and recent purchase!

With our large selection of products, competitive pricing, and our amazing Snack Rewards Program you can't go wrong by shopping with us. We appreciate your continued business and recommendation. - The Betty Mills Company”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.