• The Betty Mills The Betty Mills Company Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10

"Recently, I found a popcorn I really liked, but the timing was horrible as my main grocery store was in the process of discontinuing it. I looked it up online, hoping to find it and at a better price. Sure enough, I found a few options, including The Betty Mills Company. I had not heard of them before, but I liked their website and how it was set up. They looked and sounded very professional. The pricing was awesome, especially with a coupon I found for it. I found the entire process to be easy and well organized. I received my merchandise quickly.

For me, the key to any company is their customer service. The first few bags of the popcorn lacked the exact texture and freshness of what I had purchased at the store. I called customer service with questions, wondering if perhaps there were storage or transportation issues, or if it was a fluke. Without hesitation, the representative freely discussed the issue and explained their process which pretty much took them off the hook in my opinion. Even so, the rep volunteered to replace my entire order, for free. That told me all I need to know about The Betty Mills Company. They back their products and what more can a consumer ask?

The replacement shipment was much better, too, so with the pricing offered, their snack rewards program, and great customer service, I plan to be a regular customer.

modified review Rep reply posted May-27-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and for leaving a review!

We love hearing when our customers receive great customer service. We appreciate your continued business with us and hope you enjoy your Snack Rewards!”

"I have a colostomy and order my products for a very reasonable price here. I am satisfied completely and will continue to order frim here. The shipping is fast and free. What more could any one ask for. Really a great company."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and for leaving a review!

We are happy to hear you are finding our items to be reasonably priced. We appreciate your continued business with us! - The Betty Mills Company”

"My past orders have been handled in a very professional manner and your representatives are quite knowledgeable and helpful. It was a pleasure doing business with you and there will be many more orders placed by me in the future."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

We are happy to hear that our representatives have been helpful with any and all order issues. Thank you for continuing to shop with us! - The Betty Mills Company”

"Fast service. Detailed description of product. "

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! - The Betty Mills Company”

"Competive pricing with other vendors. Good reward program."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us! We are happy to hear you are enjoying our Snack Rewards program. We appreciate your continued business with us! - The Betty Mills Company”

"This order was very helpful for all kind of gathering activities as well as traveling snack on a road trip. It provided a quick source of satisfying your hunger."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Hello istonish and thank you for your review!

We are glad you are enjoying our selection of snacks and beverages on our website. - The Betty Mills Company”

"Betty Mills is awesome! We have found toner and ink cartridges far cheaper on Betty Mills than anywhere else. And the snack rewards are great too. I expected only a few choices to pick from but there are literally thousands of products for rewards. Keep it up!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-21-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Hello wehalib and thank you for your positive review!

We are so happy to hear that you are able to find your office supplies on our website for a fraction of what other companies sell them for; and who doesn't love free snacks?!?! Keep earning with every purchase! - The Betty Mills Company”

"Easy ordering, Fast delivery. Will use again"

modified review Rep reply posted May-21-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive review!

We're glad to hear you're happy with how easy it is to place orders on our website! - The Betty Mills Company”

"The Betty Mills Rewards program is a wonderful program. I have never ordered from another company that has offered snacks as a reward. They have such a wide variety to choose from. I will continue to order from Betty Mils."

modified review Rep reply posted May-19-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Hello peroski and thank you for your feedback!

We pride ourselves on offering a wide range of snacks, from healthy/gluten-free to your everyday sugary snacks. We have some of the lowest prices on the internet! - The Betty Mills Company”

"I own my own business, but also like all of us, I enter many businesses on a daily basis. And I had often wondered where the establishments got all snacks and beverages that are on the counters at the registers, or at a dealership recently I was asked if I would like a soda or juice. I had just always thought that someone went to a brick and mortar store and picked something up. In doing some online research for various items, I came across the Betty Mills Company. Which I had never heard of before, but was happily surprised to find not only a variety of things that I need and use, but also snacks and beverages. Typically I just don't have time to shop for these items but wanted to have them around. My employees are quite happy at my discovery of Betty Mills, and I will continue to use their services. Thank you for being there when I least expected it."

modified review Rep reply posted May-19-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Hello ldt55 and thank you for leaving a positive review!

We are glad you are finding a use for all the snacks and beverages we offer on our site. Remember, you can use your accrued Snack Rewards to purchase any of our hundreds of food and drinks items! - The Betty Mills Company”

"I am a new customer of the Betty Mills Company. My first purchase was made on 04 March, 2015. I have ordered two medical test devises from this company.

I located them at the Betty Mills Company after an extensive internet search. Surprisingly, both products were available at the lowest prices. One included free shipping which was an unexpected bonus. The shipping charge for the other product was reasonable.

The company offered five dollar discounts on both purchases via a coupon. Additionally, every purchase earns snack rewards which is an added bonus.

modified review Rep reply posted May-14-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for providing your feedback!

We are happy to hear that you found your medical items on our website and that each order was received in a timely manner. Free shipping and Snack Rewards are our way of showing customers that we value their business! - The Betty Mills Company”

"I have just received my second order from Betty Mills and am very pleased with the quality of their customer service. There was an issue with the third party fulfillment of my order, and once alerted their customer service team worked quickly to get the issue resolved and my order replaced. I will gladly continue to do business with Betty Mills based on their pricing, timely deliveries, excellent service, and their Snack Rewards program (treats are always a great bonus!). "

modified review Rep reply posted May-14-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for the positive feedback!

We're glad to hear you received great customer service when dealing with an issue with your order. We look forward to working with you in the future. - The Betty Mills Company”

"I have ordered through this company twice now and I get what I order within five days and I haven't had any problems at all. Also their prices are very competitive."

modified review Rep reply posted May-11-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback.

We always love to hear when our customer receive their orders in a timely manner! - The Betty Mills Company”

"I am a repeat shopper with The Betty Mills Company and recommend Betty Mills to anyone, especially when it comes to finding ADA equipment. Love the fact that I can receive most items within a week of ordering!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-08-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for the positive feedback and for continuing to shop with us!

It's customers like you that help our business thrive! - The Betty Mills Company”

"I discovered The Betty Mills Company a few weeks ago while searching for medical supplies. I am very pleased with their vast selection of products, their reasonable prices, and their fast delivery. "

modified review Rep reply posted May-08-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback!

We are glad to hear you are finding all your necessary medical item needs on our website. Our competitive pricing and fast shipping go hand in hand together! - The Betty Mills Company”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.