• Address: 2121 South El Camino Real, San Mateo, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10

"Betty Mills: easy to navigate, products arrive quickly and with in time frames expected. Overall very well satisfied with customer service and experience."

"The Web site is very easy to use and navigate. Orders come in supper fast, and you earn bonus point fast."

"So glad I found this site… found products 1/4 the price than anywhere else… that AND the shipping was free! Supplies came in 2 days, even when I only chose regular 3-7 day delivery! First time, I received wrong product… called company and they overnighted the correct one. Awesome customer service!"

"I have been satisfied but this last order taking over a week to get shipped. It was shipped when I request a update on my order. That's not good business. "

"We are well pleased with our two orders for medical supplies from The Bettty Mills Company. The price was very competitive, free shipping was exceptional and timely and the website is user friendly. I expect that we will continue to order from this vendor for the products we need.
A great experience from a company who "has got it all together" for the customer.

"I have found the pricing at Betty Mills Company to be very completive and the website is easy to navigate. I have not experienced any problems with my orders and the arrive on time. "

"The Betty Mills Company offers a wide variety of products at discounted prices. I find many gluten-free products at prices far less than our local grocery store. They ship quickly as well."

"Excellent selection of products, competitive pricing, and quick shipping are the reasons we keep coming back. We are greatly pleased with the exceptional service and would highly recommend The Betty Mills Company!"

"To: the Betty Mills CO;
I haven't had any problems, when I ordered from
your co.prices are excellent, and the merchandise is of
good quality, you were quick to respond to an article that was defective and this goes a long way with me.

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and we are happy to have taken care of your defective product! We strive to keep our customer service number one. - Rosie N.”

"Awesome company to do business with."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your continued business! - Rosie N.”

"Found a product with this seller that I had difficulty finding elsewhere. Found my desired product easily and at a great price.
I was kept abreast of my purchase frequently through e-mail contact, and my item arrived quickly.
Think I will be turning to the Betty Mills Company for future supplement needs, as a matter of fact I placed a vitamin D3 purchase yesterday.

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your review and for purchasing through us! We appreciate customer feedback such as yours. We thank you for your continued business! - Rosie N.”

"Great dealing with, fast shipping, abundant items to choose from. Really love this site"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-01-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“And we really love our customers! Thank you for your review and for shopping with us! Don't forget to take advantage of your Snack Reward points as well. - Rosie N.”

"Great product arrived on time great price can't said enough Betty Mills your great"

"Items were well priced and arrived quickly."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-01-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time out to write a review and for shopping with us! We look forward to your continued business with The Betty Mills Company! - Rosie N.”

"I was very happy with the Betty Mills service, No problems !"

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.