Stores > The Betty Mills Company

Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

2016-05-24

Needed Baking Soda and Betty Mills Came through

"Have ordered several items from Betty Mills and have not had an issue at all."

This review was modified by JEN0911 on May 24 2016 07:02:22 AM
Rep reply posted May-24-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your order and for leaving a review!

We appreciate your continued business and hope you enjoy our Snack Rewards Program as well. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-05-17

Comments Not Filtered!

"I have bought Purolator furnace filters from Betty Mills Company over the years. The price is right and I can buy by the case. They always arrive quickly and without damage. Good company to deal with."

This review was modified by Dale.Ohara-21 on May 17 2016 04:11:37 PM
Rep reply posted May-17-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with our company and leaving a review!

Fast and reliable service is what we are known for. And with our Snack Rewards Program, shopping couldn't be more fun and easy. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-05-13

Great Prices and Fast Shipping

"Searching around the web, I found that Betty Mills has the lowest prices for the highest quality products. I've tried other companies to only find the products to be lower in quality. As a cherry on top, the shipping is quicker than other online companies. "

This review was modified by houseofideas on May 13 2016 02:54:27 PM
Rep reply posted May-13-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with our company!

Our fast shipping and large selection of products make a winning combination. Happy reviews like yours is what we love to see. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-05-08

Excellent Services

"I order the toilet tissue and there's a lot in one case that will last you a month or two and so that really saves on money. Shipping is very fast also, it takes no more than week at most to arrive. I will continue to order from here and would recommend this company to friends and family. "

This review was modified by earnold45 on May 08 2016 09:48:43 AM
Rep reply posted May-09-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us!

We are happy to hear you have been satisfied with our large selection of products and quick shipping. Thank you also for your recommendation. Don't forget to take advantage of your Snack Reward Points as well as an added perk for just shopping with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-05-04

Super fast shipping

"Ive ordered twice from them. My order came so fast! Great quality products."

This review was modified by Staceyi on May 04 2016 01:52:40 PM
Rep reply posted May-05-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review!

Fast and friendly service is what we are about. Don't forget to also take advantage of your Snack Reward Points as an added perk to ordering with us. We appreciate your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-05-02

Best Service and price

"My daughter was diagnosed with a heart condition and was prescribed an AED, for us to keep with us. Although we have great insurance, the insurance does not cover any of the cost of an AED, stating it is still experimental. I asked my fire fighter/paramedic friend recommended the best AED. While searching for it, I came across The Betty Mills Company. They carried the AED and at a far cheaper price. (Some of the other companies wanted up to double the cost). The service people were incredible to work with, and it was delivered safely and promptly. I very much appreciate your company, and will be using them in the future for my business/office needs. Thank you."

Rep reply posted May-02-2016

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

Hearing that you were able to find an AED for your daughter at a low price on our website is music to our ears. We are pleased to hear you were happy with your shopping experience. Our Snack Rewards Program is an added perk as well. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-04-29

Feel Of The Mills Deals!

"I needed a product rather quickly so I searched the internet and compared prices. I found it to be the least expensive at Betty Mills so I ordered and used my snack rewards. I received an email the same day that my products shipped. My product arrived in 2 days and the snacks came the following day. I am very pleased with the company, products, speedy delivery and price. The snack rewards are a great bonus! I will definitely order from Betty Mills again. Keep up the great work!

This review was modified by -Bonnie- on April 29 2016 04:51:19 PM
Rep reply posted May-02-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for finding our website and shopping with us!

We are happy you found what you needed and received it so quickly! Fast and friendly service is what we are about. Our Snack Rewards Program is an added perk to your shopping experience. Your continued business is appreciated - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-04-28

Extremely Satisfied Customer!

"Excellent products at reasonable prices. Fast shipping and great communication. Have bought a couple of times for Betty Mills Company and they never fail."

This review was modified by damarissalas on April 28 2016 02:35:10 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-28-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and continued business!

We are happy that you have had a great experience shopping with us. Don't forget to take advantage of our Snack Rewards Program as well. It's a great perk for just shopping with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-04-25

Love You Betty Mills !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Great products at a steal and free snacks!!!!!! I Love Betty Mills !!!!!!!!!!!"

Rep reply posted Apr-26-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review!

Our Snack Rewards Program and large selection of products can't be beat. We are glad you are enjoying shopping with us. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-04-19

Betty Mills has been a Lifesaver

"I have recently started helping my grandfather after he was diagnosed with cancer. The necessary supplies are covered and sent through his insurance company, but there have been other supplies that we have found necessary to make his care easier. So far I have found everything I need on Betty Mills' website (and even some things I didn't know I needed). Shipping is fast and boxes are packed very well. As a fun little aside, I've earned money towards their Snack Rewards program. I have very little experience with medical supplies but I was expecting most of what I ordered to be more expensive. It's nice that it's not, which means I can keep ordering here and not have to lug stuff home from a local pharmacy at higher prices. "

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with our company!

We are happy to hear you were able to find the supplies you need for your grandfather on our website. Our Snack Rewards Program is an added perk for just shopping with us. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-04-16

Exceeded Expectations!!

"Was very surprised to have my order arrived 2 days after I placed it. I chose regular shipping, planning on getting in a week or more, but my order was there in no time. "

This review was modified by dsgazzano on April 16 2016 07:23:32 AM

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

Our super quick shipping and Snack Rewards Program makes shopping easy. We are happy to hear you were pleased with our service and appreciate your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-04-11

Simple process with great extras

"I found the company Betty Mills after searching for companies that offer the best price and also rewards programs. In my search I found Betty Mills, they offer a huge selection of a great number of things that I order for my office and at great prices ! I saw they had a snack rewards program, so not only do we save money we get to earn money towards free goodies ! Who wouldn't want to order from them ?? Shipping was quick and the order process was super easy ! Great decision."

This review was modified by endowm on April 11 2016 12:39:31 PM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and for find our website!

Shopping for supplies has never been easier and with our Snack Rewards Program, you also get rewarded for just shopping with us. We thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-04-01

Betty Mills has Great Deals.. Great Customer Service.. They have

"I recently started a new medical office and needed to get my initial medical supplies ordered. Betty Mills site had almost everything at great prices. They were shipped then next day. Thanks Betty Mills"

This review was modified by pajscott on April 01 2016 01:20:55 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-01-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review!

We are glad to be your one stop shop for all your medical supplies! And with our Snack Rewards Program as an added perk, shopping with us is even better. Your continued business is appreciated! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-03-13

"Great products, prices and quality. Great customer service. My order got here faster than the estimated date

Rep reply posted Mar-14-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and recent order!

Our low prices, fast shipping, and not to forget our Snack Rewards Program, make shopping on our website the best choice. We thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-03-07

Savings Are Real at Betty Mills

"I discovered Betty Mills by browsing on the Internet. This company is really legit! I ordered an item that did not meet my expectations. When I contacted Betty Mills' customer service, she was so kind and understanding. It wasn't very long that I received a refund. I in turn placed another order and was very pleased!"

This review was modified by rettam47 on March 07 2016 12:11:41 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-07-2016

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

We are happy to hear our CS Team was able to take care of the issue with your order. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. Your continued business is appreciated! - The Betty Mills Company”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.