• Rating 9.83/10 123 reviews

The Best Things is not a merchant member
    The Best Things does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • The Best Things contact information

• Address: 299 Herndon Parkway Suite 210 Herndon, VA 20170
    • Contact: customer.service@thebestthings.com
    • Phone: 800-884-1373
    • Customer Support: 703-796-5544
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Mon - Fri. Closed Sat. & Sun.
    • Fax: 703-766-0966

"I ordered a Waterman pen from Australia - it was efficiently followed up (even though the emails got "junked" by my server!) re the freight options and I was treated like I was living next door to the warehouse! Significant saving too, over a local purchase. Would be good if they use a mail option, however, rather than FedEx or equivalent as this would save a lot of freight cost."

"Good inventory. Good communication and speedy shipping. Items well packed.
Might consider quantity discounts(10% for 6 or more) for purchase of multiple gouges.

" Delivery was very prompt. No surprises / surcharges on shipping / handling. Tools were well packaged. Value was good for the items ordered. Tools were as described and good quality."

"I was searching for an Electric Burn-in Knife. Found several, but after I did the math, "The Best Things" offered overall best price for knife and sticks plus shipping. Excellent delivery time. Very satisfied. "

"The wooden hand screws were the best quality that I have worked with. It's nice to see that they are still produced in the United States. The order was processed and received in record time without a problem. I will possitively recommend the company and make future purchases myself. Great job!"

"Lamson Sharp knives were ordered on 11/25/06 (Monday) and received via UPS Ground on 12/1/06. A confirmation email was received on 11/27/06 (Monday). Order arrived 100% accurate. We will definitely order from The Best Things again. I checked all over the web and they had the "Best" prices and largest selection at reduced prices."

"I was on a search for some good woodworking tools that I needed. My local vendors prices were so far out of my budget range. In my search I ran across The Best Things and I was elated at the great prices they posted. I needed to call the company to verify they had a particular item in stock that I needed immediately and I found that their customer service was outstanding. They were able to ship my item the following morning and it arrived quickly. They also do not gouge you on the shipping cost!!! My overall experience has been great and I will certainly buy from them again. They are an A+++ vendor in my book!!!"

"This is my second purchase from them. They really took the time to answer all my questions. As well they know the products they are selling. The items arrived as scheduled, well packaged and exactly as described. As well they believe in top customer service--something now considered old fashioned with many. Most importantly, I feel safe purchasing from them. Hat's off and Thank you The Best Things!"

"My online ordering experience with "The Best Things" was the best in recent memory. I placed an order for 7 Robert Sorby Turning tools, and then was able to add an additional item by telephone. Judging by the extensive selection of a variety of different items, all at reasonable prices, I expected that this might be one of those "we'll order it when you place your order" operations. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that the order would ship complete that afternoon. I received the order today by UPS Ground, six days after I placed it. It was well packed with all items in perfect condition. I am quite satisfied, and will be ordering again. "

"I liked my experiernce with this site. It was fairly easy to navigate."

"This is an excellent online store with great merchandise and great prices. The delivery was right on time and the customer service was personal and exellent."

"The Best Things Online Store is a great resource for the professional woodworker. There tool selection is the best and the pricing is fabulous. Not only are their tools great but the website is simple and straight forward. The delivery was also on time. I highly recommend this company to all master craftsmen."

"First time order. Outstanding product price and shipped the day I placed the order - at the height of the holiday season.

Will definately buy from The Best Things again.

"The web site is really easy to use and quick. They shipped my order the same day I entered it. I also received an e-mail with a track-id from a real person - not computer generated. Outstanding customer support and shipping - I ordered on Friday, and had my rasp on Monday.
Definitely going to do business here again !

"I was very pleased with this company's customer service. When you call, you actually get a live person, which is extremely rare these days.

They gave me a direct personal call to let me know something I ordered was out of stock. In the end, I ended up with exactly what I wanted and they were very accommodating.