"I liked this store, the shipping was really fast, I got what I expected, and when I needed customer support I was able to get a response very quickly, this company cares about customer satisfaction. "

"I ordered 2 necklaces from him and got the order very fast! I am very happy with the quality and the service!! "

"I've purchased from The Bead Chest multiple times over the past few years and am always impressed by their premium quality beads and great service. They've got great variety, amazing prices, and very speedy shipping. I love doing business with them :)"

"The Bead Chest blew all my expectations away. I've shopped for African beads on a few other websites on the net, but none matched the service of TheBeadChest.com. Firstly, they have an impressive selection of trade beads (the millefiori are my favorite). Secondly, while other sites often gauge the price of shipping, TheBeadChest.com gave me free shipping on my order (I think it's free shipping on all orders over $100, and $4 flatrate shipping for all other orders). The beads arrived in the mail 4 days after ordering them, and they were all exactly as described. I will be a repeat customer -- The Bead Chest is simply amazing!"

The Bead Chest is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Bead Chest is not a merchant member
The Bead Chest does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!