The Atlantic Store / Atlantic-Inc. Reviews - theatlanticstore.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 1 reviews

The Atlantic Store / Atlantic-Inc. is not a merchant member
The Atlantic Store / Atlantic-Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Stumbled upon this dealer while in search for an item and found just what I needed with a great price.

I had never heard of this store or dealer before, and there were no ratings for them, but this one order (with incredibly reasonable shipping) was sent via FedEx with zero problems from their end.

Tracking was included, but the FedEx delivery person must have been new since the item was strangely misplaced. I called Atlantic's customer service, got in touch with a very friendly support lady, i.e., Sheryl (sp), who then promptly looked into the error, got back to me within minutes (after working it out with FedEx), and then said that the order should arrive the next day in the appropriate location.

And voila, it was there.

The item itself was very well packaged, of excellent quality/build, and also works wonders for my applications.

Note: FedEx later called me by mistake, thinking my number was Sheryl's, and wanted to confirm that the delivery was successful. Whether or not this was due to extra effort from Atlantic's customer service end, it was still very much appreciated, and surprising.

This seller is highly recommended on all fronts.