• The Armory

2014-12-24

"I ordered a handful of magazines on their website and selected in-store pickup. The magazines were at the front counter the very next morning waiting for me to pick up. No fuss, no issues, and great prices. This is how it should be."

This review was modified by armedwanker on December 24 2014 02:37:28 PM

2014-11-24

"I just took advantage of their deal for 1000 wolf gold 223 rounds in an ammo can for $292, shipped. I was skeptical because I never heard of them prior to the order, but all was good. It took 5 days to arrive from the minute I clicked the button. I would use them again."

2014-09-18

"The armory sold be bad 223 ammo and let me pay 43 dollars to return it to them. Then refused to pay for bad product return and skimped me on my full refund thanx armory. Unethical to say the least;)"

This review was modified by Conork on September 24 2014 07:44:53 PM

2012-06-22

"Not the best web site in the world, but they have good prices I'm within 300 miles so shipping is cheap. About 6 orders in the last 10 months and all were shipped quickly."

2012-04-23

"always a positive experience dealing with The Armory. Fast shipping/product as advertised .."

2012-02-06

"The-Armory was FAST, inexpensive, and their products are exactly as described. Their website is easy to navigate and I will continue to use them in the future! They definitely get 5 out of 5 from me!""

2010-01-25

"Ordered box of ammo, prompt shipping, received without issue and as described. Shipping can be higher than some other sites, but combined product price + shipping was still lower in this case. Would order again."

Share The Armory's store rating

The Armory is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Armory is not a merchant member
The Armory does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!