Stores > Ananda Apothecary

Product & services pricing Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ananda Apothecary by clicking a star below.
2016-01-12

Ananda Apothecary is my "go-to" for essential oils

"I have been purchasing my essential oils from Ananda Apothecary for a couple years now. Their oils are wonderful. Infact, I never liked lavender until I found their wild lavender....now I use it every day. As I expand my oil collection, I find that Ananda's prices are very competitive and affordable. I appreciate that I can buy direct and not go thru a distributor. The customer service is excellent. The forum is great as well...I've gotten a lot of answers to my questions. Thanks Ananda!!!"

2016-01-03

"I ordered for the first time from Ananda Apothecary on Dec. 30th and on Jan. 2nd I had my oils!!! (I'm in AL, they are in CO)They came packed so well and with such great care!!!! I had been ordering from an MLM company and feeling like a poor steward with my money, so I was really praying for a better option. I recently read an interview of Ananda Apothecary from a blog called Marvy Moms, and it impressed me to try them out. I am so glad I did!!!! My order contained 3 oils and they are all awesome and smell terrific!!!! No more expensive MLM's with 2 + week shipping for me!!!!! I really like this company's business practices and products!!!!! Ananda Apothecary is a great place to purchase oils!!!!"

2015-12-31

"My order arrived well packed and timely. I have been using the oils in my diffuser and am very pleased with them."

2015-12-30

"I love Ananda Apothecary. I am so satisfied with their oils and love their prices and that I have the option of buying different sizes which also help bring the price down. As a massage therapist I am very picky as to what I put on my clients bodies in order to give them the deepest healing possible. After doing much research and sampling many different brands, I am so happy with Ananda Apothecary and am so grateful that I have found an essential oil connection to stick with."

2015-12-22

"I have ordered Ananda oils several times and have been satisfied with both the quality of the oils and diffusers I have received as well as the customer service. The educational material they provide free of charge on their website is hands down the most thorough I have seen. You cannot go wrong ordering from Ananda!"

2015-12-15

"I really enjoyed browsing the Ananda Apothecary webpage. I found all of the information about the properties of the oils informative and more thorough than other oil websites. I placed an order and never received a shipping confirmation. But when I called the folks on the phone were very nice and helpful and my order actually arrived very quickly. I will definitely use Ananda for future oil purchases. "

2015-12-13

"This is my first time ever using oils and I found Ananda Apothecary and I absolutely love there oils and the beautiful diffuser. Will definitely be placing more orders. Shipping was really fast."

2015-12-02

"I ordered Ananda Essentials oils for my sister who has 2 daughters and were going through a circle of cough and cold.. My sister was very happy with the aroma and the useful properties of the oils. This was recommended by a friend of mine who has been using Ananda oils since years and she swears by them"

2015-11-28

"Quick shipping. Packaging is top notch and product quality is clearly high. Only ordered a small 5 ml bottle of "CBD x3". I look forward to further experience with this and other essential oils."

2015-11-17

"I love this basil and peppermint oils! All I can say is that it is simply amazing. So many uses I can't even go in to all of it! Real high quality oil. It's a great mood stabilizer. Love it. "

2015-11-11

"I am new to ordering from Ananda Apothecary and am very pleased with the ease of using the website, finding information, and ordering. My first order arrived in the stated time frame and I am waiting for my second order to arrive. When I called customer service with some questions, Will was very helpful, courteous, and helped me understand how to use the product I bought more efficiently. "

2015-10-30

"This is the third time I have ordered from Ananda Apothecary and I am really happy with the products they offer. Their essential oils are of very high quality and very fairly priced. I feel that I can trust their products when purchasing supplies for my business. I will continue to purchase from Ananda and also recommend them to others who are seeking quality at affordable prices."

2015-10-28

"I stumbled upon this amazing company by accident. I had been researching EO's for some time and wanted to find a different company other than those major, by mail, conglomerates. Ananda Apothecary oils are absolutely delicate, delicious, pure, undiluted heaven in a tiny bottle. The wild lavender, the Roman chamomile, the neroli, the Hawaiian sandalwood are magnificent. I sleep better, stay awake calmer and feel like I am on top of the world. Quick shipping and great packaging. Thank you, Ananda for a wonderful treat..each and every time a bottle is opened!"

2015-10-22

"I am so THANKFUL I was referred to Ananda Apothecary! The oils are wonderful for my family's needs along with my own ongoing battle with Multiple Sclerosis. Sharon has always been VERY helpful and I appreciate it so much! The order processing is super fast and I always receive my orders in just a few days. I will continue to expand my Essential oil collection with Ananda Apothecary. "

2015-10-20

"This is my 4th order of essential oils and carrier oils from Ananda Apothecary. They have the best essential and carrier oils that I have ever found! My orders are shipped the same day, arrive in just a few short days, and are meticulously packed. Their website has incredibly valuable information, and an in depth explanation of each and every item. Their customer service department is great. I could not be more pleased with Ananda! I have found an essential oil supplier for life! Thank you Ananda!"

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating

Ananda Apothecary is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ananda Apothecary is not a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!