Stores > Ananda Apothecary

Product & services pricing Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ananda Apothecary by clicking a star below.
2016-12-16

Wow!

"First of all, it was amazing they even had Blue Tansy oil - but this may be the highest quality I have ever experienced. It is sweet and not bitter. Absolutely love it for blends. Fast shipping, great website. Looking forward to trying more rare oils, the selection is impressive - 5 stars!"

2016-11-30

Wonderful oils.

"I have been buying essential oils from Ananda Apothecary for several years. Quality products. I have never been disappointed."

2016-10-17

Love Ananda Apothecary!!

"I've been an EO addict for a few years and I just love the oils offered by Ananda. In my recent order, I received a bottle of the Super Skin Serum. I was actually researching the formula to create my own skin serum but wow, this is awesome! I will be re-ordering! Shipping is super fast, and the customer service staff is soooo helpful.. You changed my life!!"

2016-10-16

BEST QUALITY APOTHECARY!!!!!!

"I would be lost without the quality of these beautiful products. (No exaggeration). I am amazed and impressed with this seller.... so much information about their products and the grade/quality is unmatched anywhere else that I am aware of!!! Also--Ananda's pricing and quick shipping make them my monthly go to for my facial products. I am a loyal customer to this seller, and will continue to be in the future."

2016-10-09

recommend this company to everyone!

"I was fortunate enough to stumble upon the name Ananda apothecary in an Amazon review. I checked out their page like that I saw and purchased my first set of oils. I have never looked back the quality is amazing. They ship extremely fast and the price is right. Initially I had been purchasing from another company but once I got my oils from ananda I could immediately tell how much more potent they are. This is my go to for high quality oils!"

2016-10-05

Great Oils!

"Ananda Apothecary has excellent quality oils for a very reasonable price."

2016-10-01

A Rose by any other name is still a Rose.

"I am drinking in the intoxicating smell of real rose oil. My order came fast and deliciously sweet. Rose, myrrh, frankicense, and more. A nice bottle of Bergamot for free and a skin serum thrown in for good measure. What's not to love. The top note is the high quality. Thanks."

2016-09-27

Thank you Ananda Apothecary for making Health be a little easier!!

"I am so grateful to have found the CBD 100 with the CO2 extract formula from Ananda Apothecary!! After discovering my Jack Russell female has breast cancer I was frantically searching for this oil and for me I have every confidence that it is of the utmost quality!! I take it too for over-all health and I have no trouble getting her to take it...she loves the flavor! It is exactly what I was hoping for and am getting ready to order another large size bottle. Thanks so much Ananda Therapeutics!!
Melodee & Lucy Liu

2016-09-23

Wow!

"This is a fantastic company to order high-quality essential oils from. Their customer service is friendly and helpful, their prices unbeatable, and the products WORK. I particularly like their ultrasonic diffuser. It includes a soft light (optional) and a timer. I highly recommend Ananda Apothecary for all of your essential oil needs. "

2016-09-16

Ananda is hands down the BEST!

"The most pure, and best smelling at the best prices! FOOD GRADE essential oils! I tell everyone about Anada. They put the other companies all to shame. Wonderful staff too! "

2016-08-30

Let Mother Nature take you away

"The wonderful powerful essence of Mother Nature literally bottled. Absolutely love the Marti Heart Opening; Blue Tansy for Sciatia pain. Just simply maverlous and the customer service reminds me of a dying breed; called people who provide love in the form of a product.

Keep up the amazing product and wonderful contribution to society,

Best Regards,

B

2016-08-27

RELIEF!!!!!

"This is my third order for your CBD. This product has made a huge difference in my life. No more pain pills!!! I have much more energy and am now able to get thru my days without laying around. Thanks for a great product!

2016-08-24

WOW

"I am so impressed with this company. The website is amazing in its information. My order got here before I expected & the packaging was excellent. The oils are of wonderful quality & considering all that goes into an order, I feel the prices are more than fair. Now I regret recent purchases before I discovered Ananda. I'll certainly order again."

2016-08-14

Quality and Efficiency

"The quality of the essential oils are excellent, so far, and the order arrived in excellent condition and timing. I have no complaints with my order and look forward to doing more business in the future with Ananda Apothecary. "

2016-07-27

CBD plus and aloe castle soap

"Excellent Company, fast shipping, good quality product, I recommend it. Carlos Miami"

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating

Ananda Apothecary is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ananda Apothecary is not a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!