• Ananda Apotheca Ananda Apothecary Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

"I called to order over the phone. Customer service people are very well educated and extremely helpful. Very satisfied with price and speed of delivery. Product was everything I thought it would be. Thank you so much!"

"I've ordered a few times from Ananda Apothecary, and I've never had such easy,fast, uncomplicated service from anywhere! When I say easy,I mean ordering on Amazon it's like pulling teeth to get your order. From Ananda Apothecary I know I will have have my order in 3 to 4 days tops , not 10 to 14 days like other places. The oils arrive wrapped in a natural material and are so well packaged that I have yet to have any oils leak.
The Essential oils from Ananda Apothecary are in a class all by themselves. I am a massage therapist and it boggles my mind how Ten years ago, the essential oils I ordered, I thought were good. I now see what first class essential oils are supposed to be like.
The website is most informative about each oil they have available. I have learned so much about the oils, it is like a free essential oil class online. Other essential oils being sold online have classes, that they offer you for a fee.
I feel Ananda Apothecary is the best there is! The prices are competitive and worth every penny you spend! The oils are in a class all by themselves. I will never go anywhere else for my essential oil needs.

"Ananda consistently provides top quality essential oils, great customer service and prompt shipping. As a certified aromatherapist, who uses oils in my practice I am grateful to have found this company. I have been a customer for 5 years and will continue to be."

"This is my first order and I must say I am impressed with the fast shipping. I am anxious to see how the oils compare with what I have used from other companies. I will write another review with my next order after I have experienced more with Ananda. "

"I am new to essential oils but heard about Helichrysum through the Ananda Apothecary website. Helichrysum was said to help tendons heal. I have had AT and PF from running injuries for the past 3 years as well as other tendonitis issues. I have only been using Helichrysum for the past week and have already noticed a difference. I been able to run relatively pain free, for extended periods of time. I have very little soreness in my achilles and plantar fascia afterwards, which is definitely an improvement. My other tendonitis issues have seemed to improve as well. I will definitely be ordering this again. "

"This is an amazing company. High quality oils and reasonable prices. Customer service is excellent. Fast shipping. They are incredibly knowledgeable about any oil they sell. The respond to emails quickly and will answer every part of your question and even offer suggestions. I did a lot of research on different companies and I could not have chosen a better one. A true gem. "

"I did a lot of research before choosing where to purchase my EOs. Ananda has great quality and prices (I could compare their quality to the same bottles of oils that I already had on hand from another big name company). Their customer service is also excellent, with fast responses to questions. The shipping and receiving times are also great, which is wonderful when you are anxious for your oils to come in the mail :)"

"I found out about Ananda Apothecary and Athlete Magic from a friend. I contacted Ananda and they were extremely helpful in placing my order, which was delivered accurately and promptly.
I recommend them as an excellent company to do business with.

"This was my first experience with Amanda Apothecary and it definitely wont be the last. I ordered 5 samples to try out and was very pleased with them. They are fantastic quality and the fact that you can buy a sample before investing on a bottle is pretty awesome. Ordering online was easy and my product shipped quickly and arrived nicely packaged. I am a very happy customer!"

"These oils are great - they provide nothing but relief, soothing comfort. The quality is top-notch and service is second to none. I would highly recommend them!"

"I have to say the essential oils and service at Ananda Apothecary are OUTSTANDING and extremely fast! They are very knowledgeable about their product and give customers access to this information as well. The fact that they offer competitive rates for such an awesome product is definitely a plus; This is my second order I've placed and I'm just as pleased as the first.

Jodi

"I was able to order some amazing samples to try the oils and I got a wonderful surprise free gift. I can't wait to place my next order with Ananda for more amazing oils, they have great prices and you can get samples which I really like"

"Awesome prices and I love that I can get sample sizes, the samples are a nice size. Great quality oils and really fast shipping."

"My first order from Ananda Apothecary will be the first of many orders to come..I am so very impressed with all aspects of this company..from the excellent quality oils, exceptional customer service, and outstanding shipping care and speed! I will be a forever customer! Thank you Ananda Apothecary!!"

"I received my order this past week and LOVE the products. They smell wonderful and have been helpful with issues with my skin. I have used items from the citrus sampler in homemade laundry detergent and really gave it a boost! I will be ordering more of these oils from Ananda Apothecary."

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating

Ananda Apothecary is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ananda Apothecary is a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,852 merchant members.