• Ananda Apotheca Ananda Apothecary Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

"I did a lot of research before choosing where to purchase my EOs. Ananda has great quality and prices (I could compare their quality to the same bottles of oils that I already had on hand from another big name company). Their customer service is also excellent, with fast responses to questions. The shipping and receiving times are also great, which is wonderful when you are anxious for your oils to come in the mail :)"

"I found out about Ananda Apothecary and Athlete Magic from a friend. I contacted Ananda and they were extremely helpful in placing my order, which was delivered accurately and promptly.
I recommend them as an excellent company to do business with.

"This was my first experience with Amanda Apothecary and it definitely wont be the last. I ordered 5 samples to try out and was very pleased with them. They are fantastic quality and the fact that you can buy a sample before investing on a bottle is pretty awesome. Ordering online was easy and my product shipped quickly and arrived nicely packaged. I am a very happy customer!"

"These oils are great - they provide nothing but relief, soothing comfort. The quality is top-notch and service is second to none. I would highly recommend them!"

"I have to say the essential oils and service at Ananda Apothecary are OUTSTANDING and extremely fast! They are very knowledgeable about their product and give customers access to this information as well. The fact that they offer competitive rates for such an awesome product is definitely a plus; This is my second order I've placed and I'm just as pleased as the first.

Jodi

"I was able to order some amazing samples to try the oils and I got a wonderful surprise free gift. I can't wait to place my next order with Ananda for more amazing oils, they have great prices and you can get samples which I really like"

"Awesome prices and I love that I can get sample sizes, the samples are a nice size. Great quality oils and really fast shipping."

"My first order from Ananda Apothecary will be the first of many orders to come..I am so very impressed with all aspects of this company..from the excellent quality oils, exceptional customer service, and outstanding shipping care and speed! I will be a forever customer! Thank you Ananda Apothecary!!"

"I received my order this past week and LOVE the products. They smell wonderful and have been helpful with issues with my skin. I have used items from the citrus sampler in homemade laundry detergent and really gave it a boost! I will be ordering more of these oils from Ananda Apothecary."

"I have now ordered with the Ananda Apothecary two times, and both times I have been thrilled with both the product and the customer service. Items were shipped across country to me and arrived very quickly and well packaged. I also love the oils that I ordered! The quality is wonderful, and the prices very reasonable. I would highly recommend them!

"I have ordered several time from Ananda Apothecary. Their product and prices are fantastic! Their website is a wealth of information & the quality of the products are outstanding! I have been recommending them to everyone I know."

"Ananda has very good quality at highly competitive pricing.
They are extremely prompt with their orders and they have
great customer service. They are my favorite provider.

"I have been a user of essential oils for many years. I would purchase from a local health food store but recently started purchasing from doterra. While there oils are nice they are way overpriced. I discovered Ananda apothecary while researching oils online. I love how informative the site is on all the oils and also love the amazing selection."

"Received my patchouli oil today and I'm very happy. My order was shipped quickly The price was great and the quality was totally awesome. I love the way they provide information about the oils. I look forward to purchasing more oils. I would recommend Ananda Aromatherapy to anyone seeking quality oil at a great price.
H. Felton

"I am new to oils and have been buying a couple at a time from a few different companies. When I got Ananda Apothecary's order I was glad to see they used recyclable padding around the oils instead of packing peanuts or plastic bubble wrap.
I have found I enjoy citrus scents and found a free sampler of 5 citrus scents and I must say they are amazing! The aromas smell like I have the real fruit in my hand.
I will definitely be placing another order through Ananda!

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating

Ananda Apothecary is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ananda Apothecary is a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.