Stores > Ananda Apothecary

Product & services pricing Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ananda Apothecary by clicking a star below.
2017-05-18

Frankincense Co2 Carteri

"The Frankincense Co2 Carteri from Somalia took away my ganglion cyst on my hand that I had for almost a year in only 3 days applying full strength twice a day avoiding surgery and being out of work for 3 weeks. "

2017-05-18

Fast Shipping and Lavender That Smells Divine

"I expected the shipping to be a little slower, but my stuff arrived VERY EARLY. The samples were packaged so cutely, which to segue, being able to buy a bunch of samples saved me a lot of money. I mean a lot, for $20 I was able to get about 8 samples. It came with a free 10ml (generous size) for sharing the website on my facebook. The lavender CO2 smells so incredible. It smells like an actual lavender plant. No trace of it being synthetic. I use it in massage oil, put it in my facial masks and use it for my aromatherapy. It's incredible. I'm a loyal customer now."

2017-05-08

Thank you.....

"My mother has been ordering and sharing oils with me for a few months now. I wrote the company concerning an oil that was different smelling than previous, just to make sure there was no mix up. Ananda made sure to ease my mind and replaced the oil. WOW .....to quality and customer service. THANKS.. "

2017-05-06

So far I am impressed and enjoying these oils!

"I ordered three bottles of oils that all happened to be CO2 extracted oils, which I am totally new to. I have been using/experiencing essential oils since I was in grade school 20 years ago, and have a fairly good idea of their use and benefits. I am loving the slightly more floral and less bitter aroma of the CO2 extracted Lavender. I also am trying oils of calendula and arnica for soreness and minor abrasions, diluting them in FCO and can't quite say if I'm sold on their effectiveness yet. I will be contacting them for advice and recipes though! I am very pleased to have found a local Colorado company that is dedicated to pure, organic oils with an eye for science and the benefits of natural botanicals."

2017-04-26

I love Ananda Essential Oils

"I love the high quality of the Ananda Essential Oils, I have not found a better quality, and I have research o lot. "

2017-04-06

lovely oils, excellent quality

"I am very grateful for Ananda Apothecary and their therapeutic grade essential oils. I feel that I can trust these to be superb quality oils. I have used many of their essential oils, oil blends, and carrier oils over the past 7 years. I have never been disappointed. Thank you, Ananda Apothecary."

2017-03-30

I'm about to fall in love with Amanda Apothecary!

"The shipment came in record time. The oils pass my inspection. I'm thrilled!"

2017-03-25

Anandas essential oils are by far the finest I have come across at affordable prices,

"I love these oils, and I use them with amazing results in my energy healing practice...such refined oils and energy to them.Thank you Ananda!
Sandy Wolk Ojai Ca

2017-03-09

Great oils

"I have purchased several essential oils and carrier oils through ananda. All were great quality! In comparison to other more expensive companies that I have used, I have found ananda to be of comparable quality at a better price."

2017-03-02

Ananda Apothecary Amazing.

"I was a little apprehensive about ordering the CBD deflame online. However, I was so pleasently surprised with both the oredering experience and potency of the product. Within 72 hours of the first dosage my wife started to feel the sensations of the product working . Looking forward to the next shipment arriving. "

2017-02-21

Love love Ananda!

"Quality oils for reasonable prices! I Excellent customer service and very fast shippIng. Im a young living distributor but I'll continue to order thru Ananda because I think their oils are just as good and they have new, interesting oils all the time. "

2017-02-18

High quality oils

"I'm very impressed with the quality of Ananda Apothecary oils. I've tried different brands of Frankincense and theirs is the best smelling. Their prices are extremely fair too."

2017-02-08

Favorite and Only

"I'm obsessed with Ananda Apothecary. I found them through a random Google search for peppermint oil when I was in high school about 6 or 7 years ago and haven't turned back. Ananda has the best quality oils and I love that they're ethically sourced and that they have so much variety in how oils are processed. There have been occasional times when I've ordered an EO from Amazon or picked one up at a store and I've been disappointed every time. But I've never had a problem with EOs from Ananda. They also have the best customer service. I once had an empty bottle sent on accident, but they had a replacement sent out right away and they apologized for the mistake. The free products are also so fun and have expanded my use of both essential oils and other products from Ananda. In fact, their free products are how I was able to try all the Frankincense oils to find my favorite one, and how I learned about hydrosols. All of this to say, they not only have the best essential oils, they have the best customer service I've ever come in contact with. I've told all of my friends about Ananda Apothecary, and I think you should also know about how great this company is. "

2017-01-10

For the love of oils

"I've been very satisfied with Ananda. They offer high quality oils for reasonable prices. And their website is full of information to help you use their oils properly. "

2017-01-07

EO Excellence

"I have ordered many times from Ananda Apothecary. I have been satisfied every time with quality, service and selection and efficiency. I do order from other professional sourced sites and they are with the best of the best."

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating

Ananda Apothecary is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ananda Apothecary is not a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!