• Ananda Apotheca Ananda Apothecary Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Great Product, and prompt service!"

"Excellent product! Fast shipping! Will definitely be ordering again. "

"My partner and I love using Ananda Apothecary for all our essential oil blends. The quality of the oils is by far the best! We also appreciate the great specials they offer as well. We're grateful for the option to order samples of the essential oils before we commit to choosing the larger sizes. "

"Love ananda apothecary! Great selection of oils and super fast shipping! "

"So pleased with the value of the grapefruit oil. I am seeing the same results as the expensive EO brands out there. Love the price, the free shipping on first order and speed of shipping!"

"I have never written a review before but found it necessary to write one about this company. I found Ananda Apothecary googling essential oils, I found their prices reasonable compared to other sites I visited. I placed an order on Tues, July 14 and received it on July 16. Can you say fast shipping? That is awesome! I will definitely order from Ananda again."

"This is my second time ordering from Ananda Apothecary. They have excellent customer service and fast shipping. The diffuser I bought works great and the oils smell wonderful!"

"I found an essential oil that was virtually impossible to find and was very pleased with the service. I will definitely use them again"

"With consistency...every experience I have had with Ananda Apothecary products, staff, and service has been of the highest caliber of integrity, support, and efficiency. I love their willingness to share health-supporting information and resources in a simplified and empowering manner. The depth and breadth of information they provide is phenomenal...everything from the history of essential oils, information on the sources of their oils, how to make your own blends, specific recipes, proper storage, the spiritual and emotional benefits and uses, to containers and carrying cases is provided! The only way my experience could be enhanced is if I lived in their backyard. "

"I have switched to ananda from another online source. I love the quality! I will now only use these for health benefits. The other i have left over will be deligated to cleaning products til they are gone!"

"My first order and I'm so impressed! Fast delivery, beautiful packaging, and quality products. I am loving my diffuser and new oils! Will definitely be placing more orders in the future. "

"Aloha from the Big Island, Of Hawaii, June 2015
Our Essential Order from Ananda Apothecary, 3 Day Delivery Box arrived damaged, with an official stamp on it saying so, with the box opened, and taped shut, etc. An Oil Missing !
We emailed, and called the Co. and did get a replacement of the missing Oil, in a timely manner, so we felt that that they handled it in a professional manner.
Mahalo.

"I discovered Ananda Apothecary about 8 months ago, and have placed 5 orders so far, and am about to place my sixth! I am very pleased and impressed with both their products and their service, and their prices are very reasonable. Any time I have asked a question, they have been prompt, friendly, and helpful in their replies, and they ship very quickly, and everything is always packed really well. And the products are so good! I've tried their pure essential oils, essential oil blends, oil diffusers, and skin care creams, and they are all top quality. Some of my favorites include the "Bella Rosa" cream, and the "Earth Goddess," "Graceful Goddess," and "VitalitE" oil blends, which I use in my diffuser and also to scent my organic unscented body washes and body lotions (they work great!). They also have great specials and freebies, which is nice. I also appreciate the staff's thoughtfulness and attention to detail -- examples: on the packing slip of my first order, someone hand wrote "Yay!" (which I loved); one time I didn't see a special I was eligible for (a free sampler set of citrus oils), but someone checking my order caught it and sent them to me anyway; and once shortly after I ordered some gifts before Christmas, I was just thinking of checking when my order might arrive, and to my great surprise it was already waiting for me in my mailbox! I couldn't believe they were so fast! Also, their website is very informative and helpful. I highly recommend Ananda if you're looking for a great source for high quality, healthy oils, creams, and other related products. Very pleased, and will continue to shop here! :-)"

"I just received my first order from The Ananda Apothercary. I am very impressed with the service. I ordered it on Monday night and received it on Saturday morning. I am so happy with the quality of the products. I am a member of an Essential Oils Company, but with the membership fee and the shipping cost, I will not renew my membership. I am so happy I found this company. I needed Blue Tansey Essential Oil to make a cream for my eczema I googled Blue Tansey Essential oil and found this company. I love the selection of products to choose from and the quality of the products. T. Carey, Michigan"

"I have found that Ananda Apothecary is the best source for high quality oils at a reasonable price. They ship extremely quickly (I ordered early Tuesday and had oils at my house by Thursday). Their blends are wonderful, too!"

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating

Ananda Apothecary is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ananda Apothecary is a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.