• Ananda Apotheca Ananda Apothecary Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

"I'm a new customer from Denver, CO and very pleased with my recent purchase of 2 essential oils from Ananda Apothecary. Ordering and delivery was easy and prompt. And they have great prices for quality oils. I will shop here again!"

"I have spent a month researching specific oils/quality/pricing. Took the plunge on Helichrysum, Corsican variety and it is awesome!! Great prices, Quick shipping, Great offer with purchase. Looking forward to future purchases. I am really impressed with this retailer!!

C.Cleveland, LMT

"I have been using Ananda Apothecary on-line for about 18 months now, and I really love their customer service, web-site, variety and ultimately, above all, I LOVE the oils. Their quality has been comparable to the big-name, expensive pyramid companies. Shipping has always been fast though I only use standard. Once when I forgot to enter a coupon code, I was able to call the company next day and correct my mistake with the help of a friendly employee. The website is chock full of good information on uses of the oils, and, gosh, I even love their labels! I can't say enough good about this company. Lastly, there are always good specials; make sure to check out the offers before you place your order!"

"received my order quick! ordered wood nebulizing diffuser along with several oils...packaging was excellent. oils are awesome, looking now to place another order. thanks so much!! "

"Great Product, and prompt service!"

"Excellent product! Fast shipping! Will definitely be ordering again. "

"My partner and I love using Ananda Apothecary for all our essential oil blends. The quality of the oils is by far the best! We also appreciate the great specials they offer as well. We're grateful for the option to order samples of the essential oils before we commit to choosing the larger sizes. "

"Love ananda apothecary! Great selection of oils and super fast shipping! "

"So pleased with the value of the grapefruit oil. I am seeing the same results as the expensive EO brands out there. Love the price, the free shipping on first order and speed of shipping!"

"I have never written a review before but found it necessary to write one about this company. I found Ananda Apothecary googling essential oils, I found their prices reasonable compared to other sites I visited. I placed an order on Tues, July 14 and received it on July 16. Can you say fast shipping? That is awesome! I will definitely order from Ananda again."

"This is my second time ordering from Ananda Apothecary. They have excellent customer service and fast shipping. The diffuser I bought works great and the oils smell wonderful!"

"I found an essential oil that was virtually impossible to find and was very pleased with the service. I will definitely use them again"

"With consistency...every experience I have had with Ananda Apothecary products, staff, and service has been of the highest caliber of integrity, support, and efficiency. I love their willingness to share health-supporting information and resources in a simplified and empowering manner. The depth and breadth of information they provide is phenomenal...everything from the history of essential oils, information on the sources of their oils, how to make your own blends, specific recipes, proper storage, the spiritual and emotional benefits and uses, to containers and carrying cases is provided! The only way my experience could be enhanced is if I lived in their backyard. "

"I have switched to ananda from another online source. I love the quality! I will now only use these for health benefits. The other i have left over will be deligated to cleaning products til they are gone!"

"My first order and I'm so impressed! Fast delivery, beautiful packaging, and quality products. I am loving my diffuser and new oils! Will definitely be placing more orders in the future. "

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating

Ananda Apothecary is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ananda Apothecary is a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.