Stores > Ananda Apothecary

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10

2016-01-16

Always the best

" I have been a customer of Ananda Apothecary for several years and have always found their oils and blends to be superior and their service excellent.Shipment is always prompt. I have found their Milk and Honey and Earth Goddess blends especially effective and hope to continue as a customer in the future."

This review was modified by devorahgitel on January 16 2016 06:41:40 PM

2016-01-13

Fabulous products

"I use their products every day and find them to be of superior quality. Service is great and shipping time is as stated. "

This review was modified by 1ldailey on January 13 2016 10:01:58 AM

2016-01-12

Ananda Apothecary is my "go-to" for essential oils

"I have been purchasing my essential oils from Ananda Apothecary for a couple years now. Their oils are wonderful. Infact, I never liked lavender until I found their wild lavender....now I use it every day. As I expand my oil collection, I find that Ananda's prices are very competitive and affordable. I appreciate that I can buy direct and not go thru a distributor. The customer service is excellent. The forum is great as well...I've gotten a lot of answers to my questions. Thanks Ananda!!!"

This review was modified by rausrus on January 12 2016 09:12:53 AM

2016-01-03

"I ordered for the first time from Ananda Apothecary on Dec. 30th and on Jan. 2nd I had my oils!!! (I'm in AL, they are in CO)They came packed so well and with such great care!!!! I had been ordering from an MLM company and feeling like a poor steward with my money, so I was really praying for a better option. I recently read an interview of Ananda Apothecary from a blog called Marvy Moms, and it impressed me to try them out. I am so glad I did!!!! My order contained 3 oils and they are all awesome and smell terrific!!!! No more expensive MLM's with 2 + week shipping for me!!!!! I really like this company's business practices and products!!!!! Ananda Apothecary is a great place to purchase oils!!!!"

2015-12-31

"My order arrived well packed and timely. I have been using the oils in my diffuser and am very pleased with them."

This review was modified by Elaine10 on December 31 2015 05:19:50 AM

2015-12-30

"I love Ananda Apothecary. I am so satisfied with their oils and love their prices and that I have the option of buying different sizes which also help bring the price down. As a massage therapist I am very picky as to what I put on my clients bodies in order to give them the deepest healing possible. After doing much research and sampling many different brands, I am so happy with Ananda Apothecary and am so grateful that I have found an essential oil connection to stick with."

2015-12-22

"I have ordered Ananda oils several times and have been satisfied with both the quality of the oils and diffusers I have received as well as the customer service. The educational material they provide free of charge on their website is hands down the most thorough I have seen. You cannot go wrong ordering from Ananda!"

2015-12-15

"I really enjoyed browsing the Ananda Apothecary webpage. I found all of the information about the properties of the oils informative and more thorough than other oil websites. I placed an order and never received a shipping confirmation. But when I called the folks on the phone were very nice and helpful and my order actually arrived very quickly. I will definitely use Ananda for future oil purchases. "

This review was modified by pookysa on December 15 2015 02:11:49 PM

2015-12-13

"This is my first time ever using oils and I found Ananda Apothecary and I absolutely love there oils and the beautiful diffuser. Will definitely be placing more orders. Shipping was really fast."

This review was modified by amber0423 on December 13 2015 06:29:57 PM

2015-12-02

"I ordered Ananda Essentials oils for my sister who has 2 daughters and were going through a circle of cough and cold.. My sister was very happy with the aroma and the useful properties of the oils. This was recommended by a friend of mine who has been using Ananda oils since years and she swears by them"

This review was modified by Zainabmakati on December 02 2015 11:08:01 AM

2015-11-28

"Quick shipping. Packaging is top notch and product quality is clearly high. Only ordered a small 5 ml bottle of "CBD x3". I look forward to further experience with this and other essential oils."

This review was modified by Watwat420 on November 28 2015 09:23:33 AM

2015-11-17

"I love this basil and peppermint oils! All I can say is that it is simply amazing. So many uses I can't even go in to all of it! Real high quality oil. It's a great mood stabilizer. Love it. "

This review was modified by conwujekwe on December 24 2015 10:47:05 AM

2015-11-11

"I am new to ordering from Ananda Apothecary and am very pleased with the ease of using the website, finding information, and ordering. My first order arrived in the stated time frame and I am waiting for my second order to arrive. When I called customer service with some questions, Will was very helpful, courteous, and helped me understand how to use the product I bought more efficiently. "

This review was modified by mpaquette on November 13 2015 11:11:01 AM

2015-10-30

"This is the third time I have ordered from Ananda Apothecary and I am really happy with the products they offer. Their essential oils are of very high quality and very fairly priced. I feel that I can trust their products when purchasing supplies for my business. I will continue to purchase from Ananda and also recommend them to others who are seeking quality at affordable prices."

2015-10-28

"I stumbled upon this amazing company by accident. I had been researching EO's for some time and wanted to find a different company other than those major, by mail, conglomerates. Ananda Apothecary oils are absolutely delicate, delicious, pure, undiluted heaven in a tiny bottle. The wild lavender, the Roman chamomile, the neroli, the Hawaiian sandalwood are magnificent. I sleep better, stay awake calmer and feel like I am on top of the world. Quick shipping and great packaging. Thank you, Ananda for a wonderful treat..each and every time a bottle is opened!"

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating

Ananda Apothecary is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ananda Apothecary is a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.