Stores > Ananda Apothecary

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I love this basil and peppermint oils! All I can say is that it is simply amazing. So many uses I can't even go in to all of it! Real high quality oil. It's a great mood stabilizer. Love it. "

This review was modified by conwujekwe on November 17 2015 08:55:31 PM

"I am new to ordering from Ananda Apothecary and am very pleased with the ease of using the website, finding information, and ordering. My first order arrived in the stated time frame and I am waiting for my second order to arrive. When I called customer service with some questions, Will was very helpful, courteous, and helped me understand how to use the product I bought more efficiently. "

This review was modified by mpaquette on November 13 2015 11:11:01 AM

"This is the third time I have ordered from Ananda Apothecary and I am really happy with the products they offer. Their essential oils are of very high quality and very fairly priced. I feel that I can trust their products when purchasing supplies for my business. I will continue to purchase from Ananda and also recommend them to others who are seeking quality at affordable prices."

"I stumbled upon this amazing company by accident. I had been researching EO's for some time and wanted to find a different company other than those major, by mail, conglomerates. Ananda Apothecary oils are absolutely delicate, delicious, pure, undiluted heaven in a tiny bottle. The wild lavender, the Roman chamomile, the neroli, the Hawaiian sandalwood are magnificent. I sleep better, stay awake calmer and feel like I am on top of the world. Quick shipping and great packaging. Thank you, Ananda for a wonderful treat..each and every time a bottle is opened!"

"I am so THANKFUL I was referred to Ananda Apothecary! The oils are wonderful for my family's needs along with my own ongoing battle with Multiple Sclerosis. Sharon has always been VERY helpful and I appreciate it so much! The order processing is super fast and I always receive my orders in just a few days. I will continue to expand my Essential oil collection with Ananda Apothecary. "

"This is my 4th order of essential oils and carrier oils from Ananda Apothecary. They have the best essential and carrier oils that I have ever found! My orders are shipped the same day, arrive in just a few short days, and are meticulously packed. Their website has incredibly valuable information, and an in depth explanation of each and every item. Their customer service department is great. I could not be more pleased with Ananda! I have found an essential oil supplier for life! Thank you Ananda!"

"An overall wonderful experience. I love the Ananda Apothecary essential oils. The oils and the diffuser are of great quality.
I will order again from Ananda.

"High quality essential oils. Ananda offers the absolute best and it is evident once you receive the product. I guarantee that whatever your current brand of essential oil is, if you try Ananda you will truly see the difference."

"I'm a new customer from Denver, CO and very pleased with my recent purchase of 2 essential oils from Ananda Apothecary. Ordering and delivery was easy and prompt. And they have great prices for quality oils. I will shop here again!"

"I have spent a month researching specific oils/quality/pricing. Took the plunge on Helichrysum, Corsican variety and it is awesome!! Great prices, Quick shipping, Great offer with purchase. Looking forward to future purchases. I am really impressed with this retailer!!

C.Cleveland, LMT

"I have been using Ananda Apothecary on-line for about 18 months now, and I really love their customer service, web-site, variety and ultimately, above all, I LOVE the oils. Their quality has been comparable to the big-name, expensive pyramid companies. Shipping has always been fast though I only use standard. Once when I forgot to enter a coupon code, I was able to call the company next day and correct my mistake with the help of a friendly employee. The website is chock full of good information on uses of the oils, and, gosh, I even love their labels! I can't say enough good about this company. Lastly, there are always good specials; make sure to check out the offers before you place your order!"

"received my order quick! ordered wood nebulizing diffuser along with several oils...packaging was excellent. oils are awesome, looking now to place another order. thanks so much!! "

"Great Product, and prompt service!"

"Excellent product! Fast shipping! Will definitely be ordering again. "

"My partner and I love using Ananda Apothecary for all our essential oil blends. The quality of the oils is by far the best! We also appreciate the great specials they offer as well. We're grateful for the option to order samples of the essential oils before we commit to choosing the larger sizes. "

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating

Ananda Apothecary is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ananda Apothecary is a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.