• Address: 245 30th Street

Product & services pricing Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"A very positive experience working with them. Got my order fast and couldn't ask for better packaging. I will definitely be ordering from them in the future."

"I'm really glad I found a sight that not only uses organic and wildcrafted EO, but also sends samples of EO which is really hard to find. I like to be able to try a product before committing to a larger sum of money for more product."

"I just received my order and am just so happy about the quality! The smell of neroli quite literally blew my mind The shipping was super fast too. I am taking off one star because I requested sample of their purify and no one responded to let me know they weren't able to provide one-there is no option to purchase a sample or I would have. It is almost 17 dollars to order 12ml and I didn't want to since I already use another brands version of thieves. I guess I'll stick to my current supplier for that one. Overall it has been a pleasant experience and I will order through them in the future.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-21-2014

anandaapothecary, Ananda Apothecary rep has responded

“Sorry we didn't get back to you! We don't currently have samples available of our blends, though our Purify (version of Thieves) is really, really wonderful. Should you decide to try it with a future order, you can always send it back at no charge if you find it just wasn't for you. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.”

"Had a good first experience with Ananda oils and about to come back for more. I thought the oils seemed to be of good quality and they were reasonably priced. Customer service was quite knowledgable and I appreciated that they suggestion caution when using oils."

"The best essential oil apothecary - the products I got were super high quality, and I keep on telling everybody about Ananda Apothecary. "

"I was just introduced to essential oils through a popular mlm company. I was interested in and thankful for everything I received from them, but was horrified at the prices. I have many health issues that I am hoping to address with oils and there was no way I could afford all of them through this company. I went searching for a cheaper, high quality way to meet my needs and was lucky to happen upon Ananda Apothecary.

I read all the reviews and was very impressed with how they (including the owner) addressed customer issues and went out of their way to solve any issues.

I was even more impressed and excited when my order arrived so quickly and so well packaged. Everything seems to be of very high quality. I am very glad I found this company who can meet my needs at a fraction of what I would have had to pay with the "other" company.

My order just arrived a few days ago and I am ready to place another!

I'm a happy customer!
Thank you! Stacey Fortenberry

"Awesome selection of essential oils, and I love that they offer sample sizes for them, because I can test out really expensive essential oils for under $5. "

"Excellent quality and wonderful oils. Ananda Apothecary offers the best prices. Fast delivery and excellent customer service. Thank you. "

"Ananda is a great online essential oils resource. Their prices are very fair, not so low you worry you may be getting a "pure" oil that is mostly...something else (this has happened to me!) or so high you can't add to your collection without getting a second mortgage. They have a great selection of various oils, 3 lavenders alone! And I placed my order Wednesday night, it shipped on Thursday and I opened my package Monday.
The lavender I ordered was excellent. I have a sample from a costly MLM company and the smell is near exact. It's great! And they give samples so you can try it before you commit to a 12 ml bottle. That is a good thing for a novice like myself!
I am excited to do business with them in the future!

"My first experience with Ananda is very good. I did not know, what company to choose to buy essential oils. Before I was sure that companies with high prices are the best but now I found is not true. Before I choose company I asked my teacher for aromatherapy and she gave me list of good companies, between them was Ananda Apothecary.
I researched that companies and I decided to buy from Ananda. And I can say I was very happy with customer service, and with essential oils. Essential oils are high quality, I bought so many and will buy again.

I love Ananda and oils of them.

Slavica

"I placed an order with Ananda Apothecary on July 25th and it arrived intact on August 8th, barely 2 weeks later. I'm very happy with the service."

"Wow. Great selection and great prices too . I have been shopping around for some time trying various essential oils looking for the perfect supplier. I think my shopping is over. I will definitely be back!"

"My oils arrived within a week of ordering them. They are very high quality for a great price. For example, the peppermint oil tastes much more like a fresh peppermint leaf than the cheaper oils that taste like peppermint candy. My only complaint is that I never received notice that my order was shipped. When I sent an email asking I never got an answer, so I was left worrying about it."

"Excellent service wonderful product.

Terrific oil diffuser.

Well worth the money.

"Great company. Very knowledgable and dedicated to educating customers about the chemistry of EO's and their safe use. AMAZING specials and you can earn free oils AS WELL AS combine all their offers. I also love the option to buy sample sizes so you can create your own blends or simply have an oil on hand that you don't necessarily need a lot of. they also provide great customer service with the option to call & have your questions directly answered. Will order again & encourage others to as well! "

Ananda Apothecary is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ananda Apothecary is a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.