• Ananda Apotheca Ananda Apothecary Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

"I found an essential oil that was virtually impossible to find and was very pleased with the service. I will definitely use them again"

"With consistency...every experience I have had with Ananda Apothecary products, staff, and service has been of the highest caliber of integrity, support, and efficiency. I love their willingness to share health-supporting information and resources in a simplified and empowering manner. The depth and breadth of information they provide is phenomenal...everything from the history of essential oils, information on the sources of their oils, how to make your own blends, specific recipes, proper storage, the spiritual and emotional benefits and uses, to containers and carrying cases is provided! The only way my experience could be enhanced is if I lived in their backyard. "

"I have switched to ananda from another online source. I love the quality! I will now only use these for health benefits. The other i have left over will be deligated to cleaning products til they are gone!"

"My first order and I'm so impressed! Fast delivery, beautiful packaging, and quality products. I am loving my diffuser and new oils! Will definitely be placing more orders in the future. "

"Aloha from the Big Island, Of Hawaii, June 2015
Our Essential Order from Ananda Apothecary, 3 Day Delivery Box arrived damaged, with an official stamp on it saying so, with the box opened, and taped shut, etc. An Oil Missing !
We emailed, and called the Co. and did get a replacement of the missing Oil, in a timely manner, so we felt that that they handled it in a professional manner.
Mahalo.

"I discovered Ananda Apothecary about 8 months ago, and have placed 5 orders so far, and am about to place my sixth! I am very pleased and impressed with both their products and their service, and their prices are very reasonable. Any time I have asked a question, they have been prompt, friendly, and helpful in their replies, and they ship very quickly, and everything is always packed really well. And the products are so good! I've tried their pure essential oils, essential oil blends, oil diffusers, and skin care creams, and they are all top quality. Some of my favorites include the "Bella Rosa" cream, and the "Earth Goddess," "Graceful Goddess," and "VitalitE" oil blends, which I use in my diffuser and also to scent my organic unscented body washes and body lotions (they work great!). They also have great specials and freebies, which is nice. I also appreciate the staff's thoughtfulness and attention to detail -- examples: on the packing slip of my first order, someone hand wrote "Yay!" (which I loved); one time I didn't see a special I was eligible for (a free sampler set of citrus oils), but someone checking my order caught it and sent them to me anyway; and once shortly after I ordered some gifts before Christmas, I was just thinking of checking when my order might arrive, and to my great surprise it was already waiting for me in my mailbox! I couldn't believe they were so fast! Also, their website is very informative and helpful. I highly recommend Ananda if you're looking for a great source for high quality, healthy oils, creams, and other related products. Very pleased, and will continue to shop here! :-)"

"I just received my first order from The Ananda Apothercary. I am very impressed with the service. I ordered it on Monday night and received it on Saturday morning. I am so happy with the quality of the products. I am a member of an Essential Oils Company, but with the membership fee and the shipping cost, I will not renew my membership. I am so happy I found this company. I needed Blue Tansey Essential Oil to make a cream for my eczema I googled Blue Tansey Essential oil and found this company. I love the selection of products to choose from and the quality of the products. T. Carey, Michigan"

"I have found that Ananda Apothecary is the best source for high quality oils at a reasonable price. They ship extremely quickly (I ordered early Tuesday and had oils at my house by Thursday). Their blends are wonderful, too!"

"Awesome oils and quick shipping!"

"Wonderful oils, super fast delivery! This is my third order from the site and will be ordering more."

"I am very pleased with ananda apothecary' products. Prices are reasonable and their services to customers are very reliable and correct. They always solve your problems immediately satisfactorily. I have ordered their products for a long time and very satisfied."

"I'm fairly new to the essential oil world and was originally introduced to YL through a friend. I've been very frustrated with the high cost of YL oils, the extremely slow processing of orders, and the fact that many oils are constantly out of stock or only sold in limited quantities. I've been doing a ton of research on essential oils and was very pleasantly surprised when I found the Ananda Apothecary website. Not only are their oils priced reasonably, but I received my order in a day and half. I also love the wealth of information and detail this website provides about each oil and their different uses. The scent and quality of their oils was equal to those I've purchased from YL as well as another company that I sometimes purchase from. The Bergamot, which I had never tried before but got for free with my purchase, smelled AMAZING! I will definitely be a repeat customer!"

"I love my oils from The Ananda Apothecary. They came in the mail super fast . I also received some free olis for spending over $79 dollars. These oils are: Lavender, Sweet Orange, Bergamot, clary sage, and geranium. I am loving all of them."

"I called to order over the phone. Customer service people are very well educated and extremely helpful. Very satisfied with price and speed of delivery. Product was everything I thought it would be. Thank you so much!"

"I've ordered a few times from Ananda Apothecary, and I've never had such easy,fast, uncomplicated service from anywhere! When I say easy,I mean ordering on Amazon it's like pulling teeth to get your order. From Ananda Apothecary I know I will have have my order in 3 to 4 days tops , not 10 to 14 days like other places. The oils arrive wrapped in a natural material and are so well packaged that I have yet to have any oils leak.
The Essential oils from Ananda Apothecary are in a class all by themselves. I am a massage therapist and it boggles my mind how Ten years ago, the essential oils I ordered, I thought were good. I now see what first class essential oils are supposed to be like.
The website is most informative about each oil they have available. I have learned so much about the oils, it is like a free essential oil class online. Other essential oils being sold online have classes, that they offer you for a fee.
I feel Ananda Apothecary is the best there is! The prices are competitive and worth every penny you spend! The oils are in a class all by themselves. I will never go anywhere else for my essential oil needs.

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating

Ananda Apothecary is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ananda Apothecary is a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.