• Address: 245 30th Street

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10

"Excellent service wonderful product.

Terrific oil diffuser.

Well worth the money.

"Great company. Very knowledgable and dedicated to educating customers about the chemistry of EO's and their safe use. AMAZING specials and you can earn free oils AS WELL AS combine all their offers. I also love the option to buy sample sizes so you can create your own blends or simply have an oil on hand that you don't necessarily need a lot of. they also provide great customer service with the option to call & have your questions directly answered. Will order again & encourage others to as well! "

"I've placed several orders from Ananda Apothecary over the years. Their blends are fabulous. Moreover they are more than willing to answer any and all questions. This is a great company."

"I have now ordered half a dozen times or so from The Ananda Apothecary. I have loved every oil so far. Their peppermint is the best I have found. Their fast delivery is greatly appreciated as well as their website. It is full of helpful information and easy to navigate."

"I ordered Black Spruce oil (Picea Mariarana) from Ananda Apothecary. Finland was not one of the countries on the list of delivery countries, but Ananda kindly gave me instructions how I can still order goods from their webshop to Finland. Delivery arrived in 9 days! Good service! :)"

"Loved my first visit at Ananda, shipping was prompt and they offer free shipping on your first order.
Oils were high quality, but reasonably priced. Definitely will visit again!

"I have been using Ananda essential oils for over two years. I find these oils to be of excellent quality and I use many of them everyday. I also like the information on each of the oils that tell what they can be used for and how to use them. They also have excellent customer service and the orders are shipped very quickly. I am a very satisfied customer and would like to recommend these oils to others."

"Wonderful products at a good price. "

"I purchased the rosemary CO2 extraction to use as an anti-oxidant for my delicate carrier oils. It arrived quickly and the bottle was carefully wrapped and packaged. When I opened the bottle I was delighted with the fresh smell of rosemary, as if it had just been cut from the garden. With this particular variety of rosemary there is none of the camphor smell that we find in the cineol distillation. The quality is high, so I have no doubt that it will serve its intended purpose. I definitely plan to order from this seller again."

"It is absolutely the best quality of pure essential oils I have ever came across. Fast delivery and updates. A company you can trust. I applied the Helichrysum essential oil from Ananda Apothecary on an existing (deep) cat scratch on my hand and to another old scar on my face today, literally I could visualise the healing powers and notice the difference within hours. Simply stunned! Grateful that I discovered Ananda Apothecary and their ability to offer the highest clinical and therapeutic grade oils from around the world at affordable prices. I simply love them."

"After years as a YL distributor, I began trying other companies to find quality oils at a better price - and The Ananda Apothecary is my first choice. Every single oil I've tried has been as good or better than any other I've used. Their customer service is knowledgeable, and shipping is fast and most of the time free (depending on your order size). Well worth a go if you're looking for really good essential oils, carriers and the like. And they seem to always have fun 'freebie' specials going on."

"I had a rather large order from Ananda Apothecary and was so excited for it to come. All of my items were packaged perfectly and arrived in good shape. Everything was very high quality and very much suited my liking. When I went to use my carrot root oil I found it to be empty so I called and left a message knowing it was the weekend and it would be a couple days till they called back. It was not necessary to wait for a call back as I had received an e-mail of an order confirmation for a new bottle that was being sent to me. They simply needed the phone call and quickly set off on making my order right. On my order form there was a nice hand written note apologizing and wishing me well.
The customer service is excellent and it was fun receiving free products to try. I will definitely be ordering from this company from now on for my essential oil needs. High quality products and high quality service.

"Excellent customer service and the products are top notch. I will be purchasing from them again."

"Thank you kindly for the care taken wrapping my order.  I enjoyed opening the package.  It was very feng shui and reminded me of the Far East.  It is all an indication of the type of company you run.  Once again thank you!
The quality of the pure essential oils from the Ananda Apothecary is top notch!

"I have been a very satisfied customer, excellent products, good customer service and very fast shipping!

Ananda Apothecary is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ananda Apothecary is a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.