Stores > Ananda Apothecary

Product & services pricing Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10

Love Ananda Apothecary!!

"I've been an EO addict for a few years and I just love the oils offered by Ananda. In my recent order, I received a bottle of the Super Skin Serum. I was actually researching the formula to create my own skin serum but wow, this is awesome! I will be re-ordering! Shipping is super fast, and the customer service staff is soooo helpful.. You changed my life!!"

This review was modified by EOADDICT on October 17 2016 09:25:26 AM

"I would be lost without the quality of these beautiful products. (No exaggeration). I am amazed and impressed with this seller.... so much information about their products and the grade/quality is unmatched anywhere else that I am aware of!!! Also--Ananda's pricing and quick shipping make them my monthly go to for my facial products. I am a loyal customer to this seller, and will continue to be in the future."

This review was modified by Mitzi001 on October 19 2016 01:20:08 PM

recommend this company to everyone!

"I was fortunate enough to stumble upon the name Ananda apothecary in an Amazon review. I checked out their page like that I saw and purchased my first set of oils. I have never looked back the quality is amazing. They ship extremely fast and the price is right. Initially I had been purchasing from another company but once I got my oils from ananda I could immediately tell how much more potent they are. This is my go to for high quality oils!"

This review was modified by kgaschel on October 09 2016 07:35:21 AM

Great Oils!

"Ananda Apothecary has excellent quality oils for a very reasonable price."

A Rose by any other name is still a Rose.

"I am drinking in the intoxicating smell of real rose oil. My order came fast and deliciously sweet. Rose, myrrh, frankicense, and more. A nice bottle of Bergamot for free and a skin serum thrown in for good measure. What's not to love. The top note is the high quality. Thanks."

Thank you Ananda Apothecary for making Health be a little easier!!

"I am so grateful to have found the CBD 100 with the CO2 extract formula from Ananda Apothecary!! After discovering my Jack Russell female has breast cancer I was frantically searching for this oil and for me I have every confidence that it is of the utmost quality!! I take it too for over-all health and I have no trouble getting her to take it...she loves the flavor! It is exactly what I was hoping for and am getting ready to order another large size bottle. Thanks so much Ananda Therapeutics!!
Melodee & Lucy Liu

"This is a fantastic company to order high-quality essential oils from. Their customer service is friendly and helpful, their prices unbeatable, and the products WORK. I particularly like their ultrasonic diffuser. It includes a soft light (optional) and a timer. I highly recommend Ananda Apothecary for all of your essential oil needs. "

This review was modified by RLCoyle on September 23 2016 01:57:20 PM

Ananda is hands down the BEST!

"The most pure, and best smelling at the best prices! FOOD GRADE essential oils! I tell everyone about Anada. They put the other companies all to shame. Wonderful staff too! "

Let Mother Nature take you away

"The wonderful powerful essence of Mother Nature literally bottled. Absolutely love the Marti Heart Opening; Blue Tansy for Sciatia pain. Just simply maverlous and the customer service reminds me of a dying breed; called people who provide love in the form of a product.

Keep up the amazing product and wonderful contribution to society,

Best Regards,

"This is my third order for your CBD. This product has made a huge difference in my life. No more pain pills!!! I have much more energy and am now able to get thru my days without laying around. Thanks for a great product!

"I am so impressed with this company. The website is amazing in its information. My order got here before I expected & the packaging was excellent. The oils are of wonderful quality & considering all that goes into an order, I feel the prices are more than fair. Now I regret recent purchases before I discovered Ananda. I'll certainly order again."

This review was modified by gmaw on August 24 2016 08:58:13 AM

Quality and Efficiency

"The quality of the essential oils are excellent, so far, and the order arrived in excellent condition and timing. I have no complaints with my order and look forward to doing more business in the future with Ananda Apothecary. "

This review was modified by JosephKAponte on August 14 2016 01:45:11 PM

CBD plus and aloe castle soap

"Excellent Company, fast shipping, good quality product, I recommend it. Carlos Miami"

This review was modified by lecobio1954 on July 27 2016 02:41:57 PM

Incredibly lucky to stumble on Ananda Apothecary!

"AMAZING oils!!! Blown away by the high quality! Very fast shipping. Love the prices and the choices of different sizes of oils to purchase. Will for sure be placing another order soon. And many more orders after that. So excited to find another resource for the best quality essential oils. I have already told my friends and family about Ananda Apothecary."

This review was modified by susan13 on July 14 2016 04:22:29 PM

My new favorite spot for amazing essential oils!

"I am so pleased with my first purchase from Ananda Apothecary. The quality and price of the Rose absolute oil is amazing. Great job with packaging and fast shipping. I am highly satisfied with this company. I look forward to my next order, which will be real soon. "

This review was modified by BillyDeg on June 25 2016 01:04:00 PM

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating

Ananda Apothecary is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ananda Apothecary is a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.