Stores > Ananda Apothecary

Product & services pricing Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10

2016-06-23

My new favorite spot for amazing essential oils!

"I am so pleased with my first purchase from Ananda Apothecary. The quality and price of the Rose absolute oil is amazing. Great job with packaging and fast shipping. I am highly satisfied with this company. I look forward to my next order, which will be real soon. "

This review was modified by BillyDeg on June 25 2016 01:04:00 PM

2016-05-20

This store is legit

"I really like this store/website, and have been shopping here for several years. Their oils are very high quality, prices are good considering the quality, the website is easy to use, and my orders are usually shipped the day I place the order."

This review was modified by Meatcleaver4 on May 20 2016 06:34:25 AM

2016-05-18

Nice oils, nice price, nice people!!!

"I have just received my 2nd order from Ananda Apothecary and I could not be more pleased with them. I called them for help placing my first order and they were great. This time, after my order had shipped, I noticed I got my coupon code wrong. But they still honored it because guess what? A real human being reads your order and took care of it without me even having to ask! Their orders arrive quickly and are well packaged. I love that I can buy a very small amount of oil that is a more expensive oil or that I dont think I will use too often. "

This review was modified by tobietyjay on May 18 2016 12:45:11 PM

2016-05-17

Love their oils!

"Especially love their CBD line. It has helped immensely with my epilepsy and has kept me seizure free since I started taking it! In even getting my grandmother to start taking it and other anti-inflammatory essential oils they carry for her RA symptoms. Their shipping time is extremely fast and pricing is great! Really love their coupons and specials, really try to take advantage of those! They also have very great customer service and fast response times. Thank you Ananda for making my life better!!!"

This review was modified by Herikson24 on May 17 2016 10:23:07 PM

2016-05-17

The Bliss of Essential Oils

"Excellent quality oils with good pricing. The search feature offers a wealth of information on the uses and benefits of the oils. Have recommended Ananda to many. "

This review was modified by katemoody on May 17 2016 07:43:02 PM

2016-04-11

Highly prized

"Great product. Came in the mail very quickly and in good packaging. The oils Smell wonderful "

2016-04-04

Oily love!

"This was my first order through Ananda apothecary and I have been very pleased! It was easy to order and my shipment arrived very quickly! Will definitely order again!!"

This review was modified by Ameswalk on April 04 2016 06:50:05 PM

2016-03-22

excellent results

"Ananda Apothecary was recommended by a licensed aromatherapist I know, when I told her how much money I was spending for essential oil from another seller. Accessing the product on the website was very easy, and the product was shipped to me promptly. I use orange for my depression but also plan on using a mood lifting blend as well."

This review was modified by dcdebbie on March 22 2016 11:58:10 AM

2016-03-16

Fair price and speedy shipping!!

"Fast quick service!! Absolutely love my oil carry case it adsorbs all the smells. Never had any product arrive broken. "

2016-02-28

LOVE THE SERVICE

"Service, questions answered, and products!! Love them all!"

2016-02-27

WOW!!

"I am very impressed with Ananda Apothecary!! I placed my order on Sunday night, had a confirmation of shipping on Monday afternoon. I had a question about it and sent an email to customer service and they CALLED me to answer my question the next morning. My order arrived on Wednesday. I'm just beginning to use the product, but what I have used so far I am very impressed with. Not only is the product good, but even more importantly the customer service is amazing."

This review was modified by JDHS3773 on February 27 2016 10:52:47 AM

2016-02-12

What a great company!

"It is so refreshing to find a company with great quality oils selling for down to earth prices! After ordering my oils and being promised 5 day shipping, I was elated to see my oils two days later. The packaging was superb. Every oil is obviously of superb quality. I will be purchasing from you going forward. Thank you so much!"

This review was modified by violetjed on February 12 2016 08:26:35 AM

2016-01-16

Always the best

" I have been a customer of Ananda Apothecary for several years and have always found their oils and blends to be superior and their service excellent.Shipment is always prompt. I have found their Milk and Honey and Earth Goddess blends especially effective and hope to continue as a customer in the future."

This review was modified by devorahgitel on January 16 2016 06:41:40 PM

2016-01-13

Fabulous products

"I use their products every day and find them to be of superior quality. Service is great and shipping time is as stated. "

This review was modified by 1ldailey on January 13 2016 10:01:58 AM

2016-01-12

Ananda Apothecary is my "go-to" for essential oils

"I have been purchasing my essential oils from Ananda Apothecary for a couple years now. Their oils are wonderful. Infact, I never liked lavender until I found their wild lavender....now I use it every day. As I expand my oil collection, I find that Ananda's prices are very competitive and affordable. I appreciate that I can buy direct and not go thru a distributor. The customer service is excellent. The forum is great as well...I've gotten a lot of answers to my questions. Thanks Ananda!!!"

This review was modified by rausrus on January 12 2016 09:12:53 AM

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating

Ananda Apothecary is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ananda Apothecary is a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.