• Address: 245 30th Street

Product & services pricing Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"I shop for quality first and then for competitive pricing. Lately, Ananda Apothecary has been winning the cage match for best pricing against another seller that I use. I have placed two orders now and both were processed and shipped wicked fast arriving within a couple of days. I really appreciate the extensive information available on the web site."

"I just received my first order of nine oils from Ananda Apothecary and absolutely love them. I have been using essential oils from one of the big MLM companies... their oils seemed high quality, but unless you want to play the MLM game, they are way too expensive. So, I started searching for a company that had excellent quality essential oils at a reasonable price. Having tried several other online companies online that didn't work for me, I came across Ananda Apothecary. The things I love about Ananda, are: the information on their site is overflowing, very thorough, tons of information on each oil, I love that so much... different varieties of each oil, I love having choices... and many different sizes, plus a sample size, how cool is that?... For the two months I have been following them, I have noticed specials each month, oils on sale, and free bottles for ordering a set dollar amount... It all adds up to a feeling of being taken care of. And I feel very safe and comfortable in their explanation of the quality of their oils and the selection process and their involvement in it. You can tell when you experience each oil. This was important to me. The shipping was fast and packaged very well. "

"My first order was received within a few days of placing. Since I was a first time customer, I wasn't sure if the quality of the oils would match another MLM company I was using. I ordered the rose Otto and the aroma is amazing. Since I have just received the item, I can not comment on the therapeutic value. I hope the fragrance matches the oils effectiveness. "

"Simply the best EO's I have purchased. I have an herbal shop that I have been using for many years. I found the oils from this Ananda at much better prices and get the same quality (if not better). I am simply delighted with all the products I have purchased. Their service is excellent. I have only used the Positive Energy spray for my adrenal fatigue for 2 days and already feel a difference. "

"Great company , very good prices , high quality oils! Outstanding customer service , will definitely be back for more, thank you!"

"Ananda Apothecary is truly amazing due to their quality product and exceptional customer service. They package all their oils very carefully, and they ship their product extremely fast. I love their quality so much that I recommend them to all my friends. Thank you Ananda! "

"I am a very big fan of the oils from Ananda Apothecary.

I have explored oils from over a dozen companies, and theirs are the best by far, and the lowest priced too!

I recently went into a store that offered oils from 7 different companies, fully expecting to buy at least a dozen, and walked out with none because Ananda oils are so much better.

I also signed up with Young Living, and while I like many of their oils, in a one-to-one comparison of the same oil from them and Ananda, Ananda always has the better oil (and at a much lower price, too).

This company has my highest recommendation.

"I had a very easy time shopping at Ananda Apothecary. The order was perfect. The oils were great and what I wanted. Very good company to order from."

"Just received my essential oil purchase from Ananda Apothecary. I have to say the packaging and the shipping speed is fantastic ( Free for First timers). I am so very pleased with my Wild Mint EO, I wanted to see if there was an aroma difference between this and Mentha Piperita ( there is a very slight difference in aroma) I am glad to have done business with this company and am looking forward to my next order."

"I love their oils! Have never received any broken bottles and they have great prices and reasonable shipping. Plus it's very helpful all the info they give."

"I am a first time customer and I am so pleased that I chose Ananda Apothecary over Doterra and Living Young oils . Ananda sells their products at very, very low prices and very high quality. I have 2 a co-workers that has been sucker into Doterra. When I told one about Ananda she asked if they were a good quality and I told her yes. I feel that they are a better quality. Helichrysum is one of the oils I purchased a sample of. It is proclaimed as the Everlasting oil. I had a bout with kitchen knives and used the oil on my cuts, they were healing in a day and completely healed in 3 days. Doterra sells is for $100. in a 5ml bottle, while Young Living sells is for $110 and Ananda sells the same size for $36.78 and a 12ml bottle for $78.74. Ananda offers free products with certain $ amounts of purchases. They also have free shipping for first time customers and free after that on a $99. purchase, which is way easy to do. Ananda offers numerous carrier oils while Doterra only offers one, while Young Living doesn't seem to sell any carrier oils.I didn't look to hard but did search for carrier oils on the site. Young Living does offer numerous interesting blend. Ananda gives a detailed description of each oil and basically everything you need to know about them, Doterra on the other hand offers the same information in book form for a BIG price. On this matter i didn't really look at the Young Living site. Ananda Apothecary is the place to order your oils, you will not be disappointed. Their website has SO much free information and a forum that you can post questions. "

"A very positive experience working with them. Got my order fast and couldn't ask for better packaging. I will definitely be ordering from them in the future."

"I'm really glad I found a sight that not only uses organic and wildcrafted EO, but also sends samples of EO which is really hard to find. I like to be able to try a product before committing to a larger sum of money for more product."

"I just received my order and am just so happy about the quality! The smell of neroli quite literally blew my mind The shipping was super fast too. I am taking off one star because I requested sample of their purify and no one responded to let me know they weren't able to provide one-there is no option to purchase a sample or I would have. It is almost 17 dollars to order 12ml and I didn't want to since I already use another brands version of thieves. I guess I'll stick to my current supplier for that one. Overall it has been a pleasant experience and I will order through them in the future.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-21-2014

anandaapothecary, Ananda Apothecary rep has responded

“Sorry we didn't get back to you! We don't currently have samples available of our blends, though our Purify (version of Thieves) is really, really wonderful. Should you decide to try it with a future order, you can always send it back at no charge if you find it just wasn't for you. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.”

"Had a good first experience with Ananda oils and about to come back for more. I thought the oils seemed to be of good quality and they were reasonably priced. Customer service was quite knowledgable and I appreciated that they suggestion caution when using oils."

Ananda Apothecary is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ananda Apothecary is a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.