• Ananda Apotheca Ananda Apothecary Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"Awesome oils and quick shipping!"

"Wonderful oils, super fast delivery! This is my third order from the site and will be ordering more."

"I am very pleased with ananda apothecary' products. Prices are reasonable and their services to customers are very reliable and correct. They always solve your problems immediately satisfactorily. I have ordered their products for a long time and very satisfied."

"I'm fairly new to the essential oil world and was originally introduced to YL through a friend. I've been very frustrated with the high cost of YL oils, the extremely slow processing of orders, and the fact that many oils are constantly out of stock or only sold in limited quantities. I've been doing a ton of research on essential oils and was very pleasantly surprised when I found the Ananda Apothecary website. Not only are their oils priced reasonably, but I received my order in a day and half. I also love the wealth of information and detail this website provides about each oil and their different uses. The scent and quality of their oils was equal to those I've purchased from YL as well as another company that I sometimes purchase from. The Bergamot, which I had never tried before but got for free with my purchase, smelled AMAZING! I will definitely be a repeat customer!"

"I love my oils from The Ananda Apothecary. They came in the mail super fast . I also received some free olis for spending over $79 dollars. These oils are: Lavender, Sweet Orange, Bergamot, clary sage, and geranium. I am loving all of them."

"I called to order over the phone. Customer service people are very well educated and extremely helpful. Very satisfied with price and speed of delivery. Product was everything I thought it would be. Thank you so much!"

"I've ordered a few times from Ananda Apothecary, and I've never had such easy,fast, uncomplicated service from anywhere! When I say easy,I mean ordering on Amazon it's like pulling teeth to get your order. From Ananda Apothecary I know I will have have my order in 3 to 4 days tops , not 10 to 14 days like other places. The oils arrive wrapped in a natural material and are so well packaged that I have yet to have any oils leak.
The Essential oils from Ananda Apothecary are in a class all by themselves. I am a massage therapist and it boggles my mind how Ten years ago, the essential oils I ordered, I thought were good. I now see what first class essential oils are supposed to be like.
The website is most informative about each oil they have available. I have learned so much about the oils, it is like a free essential oil class online. Other essential oils being sold online have classes, that they offer you for a fee.
I feel Ananda Apothecary is the best there is! The prices are competitive and worth every penny you spend! The oils are in a class all by themselves. I will never go anywhere else for my essential oil needs.

"Ananda consistently provides top quality essential oils, great customer service and prompt shipping. As a certified aromatherapist, who uses oils in my practice I am grateful to have found this company. I have been a customer for 5 years and will continue to be."

"This is my first order and I must say I am impressed with the fast shipping. I am anxious to see how the oils compare with what I have used from other companies. I will write another review with my next order after I have experienced more with Ananda. "

"I am new to essential oils but heard about Helichrysum through the Ananda Apothecary website. Helichrysum was said to help tendons heal. I have had AT and PF from running injuries for the past 3 years as well as other tendonitis issues. I have only been using Helichrysum for the past week and have already noticed a difference. I been able to run relatively pain free, for extended periods of time. I have very little soreness in my achilles and plantar fascia afterwards, which is definitely an improvement. My other tendonitis issues have seemed to improve as well. I will definitely be ordering this again. "

"This is an amazing company. High quality oils and reasonable prices. Customer service is excellent. Fast shipping. They are incredibly knowledgeable about any oil they sell. The respond to emails quickly and will answer every part of your question and even offer suggestions. I did a lot of research on different companies and I could not have chosen a better one. A true gem. "

"I did a lot of research before choosing where to purchase my EOs. Ananda has great quality and prices (I could compare their quality to the same bottles of oils that I already had on hand from another big name company). Their customer service is also excellent, with fast responses to questions. The shipping and receiving times are also great, which is wonderful when you are anxious for your oils to come in the mail :)"

"I found out about Ananda Apothecary and Athlete Magic from a friend. I contacted Ananda and they were extremely helpful in placing my order, which was delivered accurately and promptly.
I recommend them as an excellent company to do business with.

"This was my first experience with Amanda Apothecary and it definitely wont be the last. I ordered 5 samples to try out and was very pleased with them. They are fantastic quality and the fact that you can buy a sample before investing on a bottle is pretty awesome. Ordering online was easy and my product shipped quickly and arrived nicely packaged. I am a very happy customer!"

"These oils are great - they provide nothing but relief, soothing comfort. The quality is top-notch and service is second to none. I would highly recommend them!"

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating

Ananda Apothecary is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ananda Apothecary is a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.