Stores > The Adair Group
  • The Adair Group

Voice your opinion! Review The Adair Group by clicking a star below.
2015-08-09

"This was our second order from The Adair Group. They have been so valuable to our business. Their website is straight forward and easy to order from, very hassle-free. We were thrilled when our order arrived in a mere 36 hours from the time we ordered it. Logistics probably helped, we are maybe only 400 miles away from their facilities, but it still was a delight to have the product so promptly... Furthermore, the prices here could not be beat!"

2015-07-01

"Thank you Adair Group for a speedy delivery on the shirts I ordered. The white t-shirts worked out perfect for the craft I am doing with the kids at the local libraries. We are going to make our own superhero logo using sandpaper and crayons. We then iron it on to the shirts. They are going to have a great time. I will definitely recommend you to others and I will be ordering more in the future."

2015-06-25

"Great Customer Service. Fast Delivery. Quality shirts."

2015-06-17

"Love the customer service. Ordered at 10 am, shipped at 2 pm same day, love the fast shipping.

Excellent experience.

2015-06-16

"shirts came in very timely and where in good condition. i am very happy with the quality."

2015-04-19

"thanks Adair I like the price and the shipping is very fast I like that my costumers they not suffer.
thank you again.
AJPP T-SHIRTS PRINTING

2015-03-08

"I was very satisfied with the shirts I received. Very good quality and exactly what was advertised. I use the shirts to make gifts for family and friends. I look forward to my next
order very soon. I will probably buy two dozen since the prices are reasonable. Thank you Adair Group!
Doug Carmack

2015-02-04

"I was very satisfied with my order. All the shirts were very nice and they arrived quickly. The customer service is excellent, they are always seeking out to make sure everything met my expectations."

2015-02-02

"I've now had two orders of shirts from The Adair Group that were executed perfectly. The first order was T shirts and now Golf Polo Shirts.

The order, payment, shipping and follow-up process cannot be better! It's like dealing with your friends or family, you can count on The Adair Group team.

I highly recommend using The Adair Group. The quality of my shirts and on time delivery was flawless.

2015-01-22

"We are very satisfied with the entire process and the product(s)."

2015-01-13

"Will be ordering from again for sure!"

2015-01-07

"I were very satisfied with his speech ,it was all clear and truthful.I much more satisfied now ,he said it all"

2015-01-05

"Great choices and very quick delivery. We will be using this company again!"

2014-12-31

"Shipment arrived quickly especially when taking into consideration it was placed around the holidays. Quality of items exceeded my expectation.

Thanks

2014-12-30

"Great sale price, easy ordering on website and fast delivery! "

Share The Adair Group's store rating

The Adair Group is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Adair Group is not a merchant member
The Adair Group does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!