• TheRTAStore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

"TheRTAStore.com was wonderful to work with - From the designer who assisted us at the very beginning to the customer support staff who assisted us after we received the cabinets. Also, the quality of the cabinets are fantastic. We had issues with UPS delivering the cabinets, but that was not an issue with TheRTAStore.com."

"The people that work at the RTA Store are excellent. In the initial contact Desiree designed my kitchen and was able to guide me thru what was needed. After a couple of planning months, my cupboards arrived as scheduled. The cupboards are very well made and most were very easy to put together. My contractors were able to make everything fit together and once the trim was installed my kitchen was beautiful. Thank you RTA for making my new kitchen a showcase. "

"Desiree was a great designer in helping me with the layout of my kitchen. I had one damaged door on the order and it was replaced immediately. No issues. Great service!"

"Highly recommended supplier.

Service and support are fast and convenient, everyone is super courteous, knowledgeable and very good communicators.

Product quality, fit and finish on a scale of 1-10, 10 being outstanding, I'd rate it as a 9. Only con is the plywood is lower quality than desired but which is typical of China sourced wood products. Stain is real, it is not painted wood texture which is typical in lower quality products.

Cabinet install diagrams, instructions and youtube videos is good, more detail would be desirable. I only needed help with a few specific undocumented items.

Again, great supplier, will buy more product from them in the future.

"Excellent customer service! Our kitchen designer, Desiree was amazing during the whole process and very responsive with our multiple quesitons. Cabinets arrived well packaged and with no damage. Will definitley use again for our next home renovation project!"

"I remodeled my Kitchen & Bathroom with RTA Biscotti Cabinets. I love my new cabinets and worked with Kelsey Bottari from RTA. She made all the difference in the ultimate success of my Remodel Project. I gave Kelsey the Professional Kitchen Layout that I had already and she made the necessary alterations based on my wants and needs. I am extremely satisfied and pleased with the outcome. I still go to Kelsey and ask for her advice when ordering things for my Kitchen & Bath today. Love my cabinets and the price was so reasonable and great quality. "

"Kelsey was amazing, so helpful and easy to deal with. She had so much patience and went above and beyond my expectations. "

"We ordered the aspen white shaker RTA cabinets from the rta store and we are so happy we did! The cabinets look awesome and are very durable. We just finished the countertops last week and the entire kitchen looks great!

Best of all we saved over $4500 by going with the rta store over our local store, now we're going on vacation!

"Casey Akerman has been a pleasure to work with. It's been almost a year since we started talking to him and he has been as professional, patient and helpful in the first discussion as in the last. A true professional"

"We ordered Aspen White ready-to-assemble uppers and Society Shaker Steel Grey (pre-assembled only) lowers. The uppers are complete garbage. The plywood is a very poor quality ply made of lightweight plys - seems similar to a balsa-type wood - totally lacking on strength and trying to cut them in any way shears the plys. The fronts are full frame, but there is not any substantial rear frame - they're almost impossible to securely mount to the wall. They mount using 1"x2" blocks across the top and bottom panels, but the snap lock connectors are not strong enough to provide rigidity. Once loaded with dishes, they sag. Totally disappointed and would not recommend. I anticipate I'll have to replace the uppers, if they don't catastrophically fail first, within 5 years.

The lowers are better made frame-wise (not that it's needed in a lower), but with the same cheap plywood. Some of the full frame doors were warped. The Society Steel Grey were clearly white cabinets that they painted over with the grey, and the edges chip easily. I give them a C+.

These only prove, you get what you pay for. I would not buy again.

"Excellent quality products. Wonderful, helpfull web site.
Kitchen design crew was also very helpful with many great ideas. Thanks TheRTAStore!

"I have just ordered my kitchen!! Looking forward to a beautiful Kitchen!!"

"Danielle is a fantastic designer. I couldn't recommend her more highly. And Laura your customer service representative is the best. She answers everything and has taken great care of us! Thanks to both and to the RTA store."

"I began searching for some good quality, reasonably priced, good value kitchen cabinets. I tried the "Big Box" stores and internet when I found the RTA Stores site. I began examining all the styles that appealed to my wife an me and redesigned our kitchen. We ordered a door sample and were so impressed that I continued ordering a complete set of cabinets which I installed myself. We have been thrilled with the quality of the cabinets, the ease of ordering, the pleasant sales staff and the super follow up from the customer service dept. I would recommend them and their products to anyone looking for quality and price unequaled by any other supplier."

"Nicely personalized service. Was contacted by a rep who was available via email to respond if I had issues. Being that it was email, I cannot be sure that it was the same individual but I assume that is was.

Much better quality that that offered by the big DIY stores. Those use particle board sides (and back?) where these are all wood. Takes some effort to insure they are square but well worth it in the end!

Share TheRTAStore.com's store rating

TheRTAStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheRTAStore.com is a merchant member
TheRTAStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,891 merchant members.