Stores > TheRTAStore.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
Voice your opinion! Review TheRTAStore.com by clicking a star below.

easy as they come

"well designed site. It was easy to find what I wanted and easy to order"

This review was modified by ElectricBlueLizard on March 29 2017 01:30:02 PM

Smooth Process

"Great service. Easy to do. Very helpful designer. Wonderful selection. Smooth process."

This review was modified by ParisGreenLion on March 29 2017 08:15:02 AM

Kitchen Design DR

"Designer was very helpful and responsive."

This review was modified by ChartreuseMouse on March 29 2017 07:00:10 AM

Cabinet shopping made easy

"As a carpenter and more of a brick and mortar type of guy, I'm not real computer savvy... but i must say that the RTA store has done me a great favor by making what i expected to be frustrating more of a cake walk. Their website is easy to work and when i had questions their live chat rep was very knowledgable and helpful. As a contractor, I value my time and really appreciated the whole experience as a whole. I look forward to doing more business with them."

This review was modified by CanaryGerbil on March 28 2017 09:45:02 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-27-2017

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“Thanks so much for the accolades! Creating a user-friendly website is on the top of our list, along with excellent customer service so we're ecstatic to hear that we helped make your experience stress-free!”

2017-03-26

"Had the pleasure of working with Chrissy, she has helped me design my bathroom vanity and has been so helpful...she has reponded immediatley
after numerous emails...
I'm so glad I found this website....

This review was modified by JonquilKoi on March 28 2017 01:45:01 PM

2017-03-26

"Working with the designer was quick and easy"

This review was modified by CinereousNarwhal on March 28 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-03-25

"I wish shipping was free for my order"

This review was modified by DaniWells on March 28 2017 12:01:29 AM

Very helpful and thorough

"Our designer was very helpful and thorough when working with us. No pushy sales, just helpful advice and suggestions as needed. Patient too! Thank you!"

This review was modified by AzureImpala on March 28 2017 12:01:26 AM

2017-03-25

"Great job! The team was amazing!"

This review was modified by BrassRooster on March 28 2017 12:01:26 AM

Nice Quality Cabinets Affordable Pricing

"Very Good experience, I plan on using service again. Ill be sending a new drawing next week for quote.

This review was modified by GlitterShark on March 28 2017 12:01:04 AM

Frustrating and lengthy

"My contractor recommended this company to me as being less expensive and that's why I initially chose to work with them. Having to do everything over email with the first designer, who seemed to always be on vacation or out of the office, was very frustrating. I eventually got a new designer, Desiree, who has been extremely responsive and very good at her job.

The Signature Vanilla Glaze cabinets is what I ordered but the glaze doesn't look like what I'm used to seeing in the stores --it's more a straight "line" than a dripped in glaze. It's too uniform looking and didn't really add to the character. I should have paid more attention to the door sample.

I did not shop around to see how their cabinets compare to something from the big box stores so I really don't know if they were cheaper in the long run. The quality seems to be good though.

This review was modified by LightFuchsiaPinkCrocodile on March 28 2017 12:00:52 AM

great designer

"Designer was very patient and dealt with various request for changes. Can't wait to get the cabinets. "

This review was modified by GoldenrodTyrannosaurus on March 28 2017 12:00:47 AM

2017-03-24

"Michelle was awesome she helped us really well!"

This review was modified by PastelYellowSloth on March 28 2017 12:00:44 AM

2017-03-24

Great options that are answered real-time

"Had many options for my backwall of a bar that included tile. The options provided to me at THE RTA Store were perfect"

This review was modified by MediumPurpleRobin on March 28 2017 12:00:44 AM

So far, So good

"I am only thru the ordering process so personally it seems a bit early to be writing a review when I haven;t even received them yet (I literally just click submit on the order) but so far so good. A big sell for me was the free kicthen design help. It was nice to have someone generate a 3D model of what the kitchen will look like since this kitchen is going to be for my mother and she could not picture what it was going to look like in advance. The 3D models really helped. My only complaint would be that it took a while in between layout updates which cause me to miss the current sale (twice) and have to wait for a third. Then I found a few items missing from my cart - but - the designer did apologize and then went thru the list and double check everything and added all missing items (hopefully, anyhow - I will know better when I attempt the install !). I woudl suggest you do the same for it really is your responsibility to make sure you are ordering what you need. If these turn out to be the only issues I encounter through this experience, I will be back for sure ! Besides, it's hard to complain about a free service !"

This review was modified by LightGreenLemur on March 28 2017 07:32:37 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-28-2017

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“We're glad you utilized our free kitchen design service, 3D images really help when planning a new kitchen! Our apologies if it took a little longer than anticipated, we try and make sure we tailor to everyone's needs, budget and timeline, and don't want to rush any of our customers into purchasing before they're 100% ready. We're confident you will be more than thrilled with your new cabinets but if you have any more questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact us at customerservice@thertastore.com!”

Share TheRTAStore.com's store rating

TheRTAStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheRTAStore.com is a merchant member
TheRTAStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.