Stores > TheRTAStore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review TheRTAStore.com by clicking a star below.

2017-05-27

"The website makes it very simple to order exactly what you want"

Best Online Cabinet Design Experience by far

"I have been searching for cabinets for my home. Due to my budget I chose an RTA Cabinet store. I had worked with a few other cabinet stores, but this site provided the best online designs and completely worked with my continuing changes and Vicky provided the best customer service! I would definitely use this site again! "

Hope2018

"I worked for several months with an awesome designer and i am extremely pleased"

2017-05-26

"Excellent but wish it had free shipping always from $1500.00"

2017-05-26

"Christina was very helpful"

2017-05-26

Best on line experience with website

"I checked numerous "online" kitchen cabinet stores, but had a great deal of trouble with their websites or ended up with a bait and switch where they wanted me to go into their stores. The RTA Store website was a pleasure. The customer service representatives that I had to call a few times answered quickly, were nice, understandable and knowledgeable. I just ordered and haven't gotten my cabinets yet, but so far the experience was great. "

2017-05-16

Awful!

"This is by far the worst company I've ever dealt with. The customer service is abhorrent. Three days after I placed my order, I received an email stating that multiple items were back ordered, and was given an estimated completion date for said items. Mind you, the website stated that orders should be fulfilled within 5-15 business days. Unfortunately, the back ordered items were subsequently delayed two more times. On three separate occasions, I told RTA that I didn't want the order to ship until all items were complete. I finally got a call to schedule delivery from the shipping contractor. Lo and behold, upon receipt of the delivery, the order was still incomplete. Additionally, most of the items had some form of damage, mostly bludgeoned corners. I ensured that the driver noted the missing cabinet and damaged items on the delivery receipt, then called RTA. After waiting two months for cabinets that should have been in my possession over a month ago, I was told I could file a claim. Basically, I could file a claim to recover damages and missing items that took 2 months to receive. By that math, I would be waiting another 2 months after the dispute resolution between RTA and the shipping contractor. Absolutely unacceptable and unprofessional. What was most infuriating was that during every interaction I had with the company, they pushed the blame to the manufacturer, customs, ports, the shipping contractor, and then me. They took absolutely no responsibility in the fact that they accepted a large amount of money from me, and in turn produced a garbage product without a hint of punctuality or accountability. Rant summarized: DO NOT ORDER CABINETS OR OTHERWISE FROM THIS COMPANY."

Rep reply posted May-16-2017

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“We are extremely sorry about the delays that your order incurred. We absolutely hate when anything is out of stock and completely understand your frustrations. Whenever anything is out of stock, we do everything we possibly can to ensure the item(s) ship out as fast as possible. Again, we're very, very sorry that you had to wait longer than anticipated for your cabinets and that any of them arrived damaged. Please continue to work with our claims department to ensure you get everything you need!”

2017-05-16

"We are extremely happy with the customer service we experienced!! Nicolette is pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable!!!!"

Rep reply posted May-16-2017

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“Thank you so much, we're thrilled that Nicolette was so helpful!!”

Great experience so far

"We just ordered cabinets from The RTA Store. We had just closed on a great home with an ugly kitchen and were on a tight deadline to place the order to get an additional Mothers Day discount. Katherina was extremely patient and great to work with. We did order the sample first - a MUST when you're trying to choose flooring, backsplash, paint, etc."

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“Great to hear that Katherina was helpful! She's a great designer :) Agreed - samples are so very important for many reasons, which is why we highly recommend ordering them and we're glad you did!! Please let us know if you need assistance for anything else!”

Poor delivery

"I purchased two different orders and both had problems with accuracy of what was ordered to what we received.

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“We're really sorry if your delivery was less than perfect - if anything was received incorrectly, please contact us right away so we can get you the correct items asap! You can contact us at customerservice@thertastore.com!”

2017-05-15

"Cathleen aha been very helpful!"

“Thank you!”

Kitchen Remodel

"We have bought several times through RTA this year. Cabinets are top quality! we have taken our kitchen to the studs and remodeled. Dovetail drawers are excellent... however, if you are not a DIYer, there was some difficulty in the installation and building process as not all the wholes and brackets lined up exactly, so there were tips and tricks we learned along the way to make life easier.
Shipping: when youpay for it, it is good.
Free shipping was a joke... we ordered ALOT of $$ of cabinets, enough for two or three regular sized pallets.... instead all the cabinets were shipping on one giant broken pallet.... Luckily we shipped them to the dealership my husband runs and he was able to use two fork lifts to get everything off the truck in one piece.
Customer service has been great when needed along with helpful hints of how to customize a couple cabinets to fit our specific needs in two spots. Excellent with helping pick out the correct finishes needed.
Overall great experience!
Worth paying for shipping in the end though!
Will definitely be buying all my cabinets for our next bathroom remodel as well!
Lifelong customer with the quality we got for the price we got!

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“Thank you so much for the review, we're glad you had a great experience! We apologize that the order was packed like that but it's great to hear that everything arrived safely :) We look forward to working with you in the future!!”

2017-05-14

cabnet

"great experience with ordering"

“Thank you so much!!”

2017-05-13

Happy so far

"I've been working with Katherina and she has been very helpful in the design and ordering phase of this project. Hopefully the shipping and assembly phase go just as smooth."

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“We're sure it will - we know you will love your new cabinets!”

2017-05-13

Super Easy

"I just ordered my bathroom cabinets. So easy and the online chat was helpful, Would use this site again for sure! Can wait to get my items :)"

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“Thank you so much and we're glad you found the site easy to use and our Live Chat service helpful!”

Share TheRTAStore.com's store rating

TheRTAStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheRTAStore.com is a merchant member
TheRTAStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.