Stores > TheRTAStore.com

• Business Hours: Monday-Saturday | 9am-5pm EST

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Personal Touch even on a Computer

"We decided to take a look at the RTA Store after visiting one of the nearby big box home centers and have been pleasantly surprised by the care and professionalism exhibited by the online experience. There were about 30 emails sent back and forth with each one bringing us closer to our desired kitchen, and when the time to place the order came, the designer we worked with was cordial, honest and professional.
We look forward to the upcoming stages of the kitchen and hope the experience is as good as what we have enjoyed to date. At this point I will recommend the RTA Store to friends, family and colleagues.

Master bath overhaul

"Great people to deal with! Took me numerous phone calls to finally get to the point where I could push the BUY button. They were very patient with me and super helpful. Now I just can't wait to see my beautiful bathroom cabinetry. "

Satisfied so far!

"I got the information for your website from the Bower Power Blog and the Pedraza Home makeover. They gave me the confidence to move forward and use your company! They were right about the process being straight forward and I am so glad that I got a chance to use a designer to put my vision into the images! "

Fast service!

"The designers are go great and the service was incredibly quick. Can't wait to get started!"

Easy design process

"Thank you soooo much rta. My designer Ellie was Excellent and response to questions awesome! Thanks rta. Im looking forward to recieving my new kitchen as i justbplaced my order today. I will post another review once i get it and of course pics once i get it installed. I look forward to doing my bathroom next!! Talk to you soon!!"

Happy Camper on the Cherry Retreat

"The quality and service with the RTA store has been excellent. I would recommend them to anyone. The cabinets were easy to assemble and look great. "

Great Wood Cabinets!

"Great quality of cabinets and great customer service. Have ordered many times from this company."

Great product, excellent communication

"Always a great product, pretty fast shipping (wish they had an expedited option) Order a large kitchen arrived with no issues. Only thing to be ware of is if you are ordering a single cabinet, or you have one cabinet that is back ordered you will gt changed an additional $100 on top of your original shipping cost, even though its not your fault :/ RTA does split the total cost but it still leaves you with the extra $100 +/-. Always good experience nonetheless, will continue to use. "

2016-09-13

Great Design Helper!

"We just placed our order so I can't speak to the product yet, but Chrissy was a huge help in getting everything designed!"

2016-09-12

"the folks i spoke to were very friendly and seemed knowledgeable "

2016-09-11

RTA shipping

"RTA knows that customer will need additional parts and pieces and then they charge you 1000 % over what normal shipping would be cause they are the only place you can get these items, I though that this would be a good place to get cabinets but I was wrong, wont make that mistake again. "

2016-09-11

Horrible shipping

"Many broken pieces to cabinets and molding broken."

Rep reply posted Sep-11-2016

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, TheRTAStore, has responded

“We're so sorry that any part of your order arrived damaged! Please contact us as customerservice@thertastore.com with more details and we will take care of it for you ASAP!”

2016-09-10

"wish shipping wasn't so high"

2016-09-09

Beautiful cabinets !

"Very happy with the Cabinet choice. Beautiful, easy to put together. had to return one door front out of many cabinets ordered. No problems getting a new one, excellent customer service, delivery was easy and driver was great. I ordered 2 kitchen cabinets sets from here and both were no problems. It does pay to order the higher price cabinets if you are putting them together. The lower price set took longer to put together but were beautiful once done."

2016-09-09

Kitchen renovate

"Truly easy, organized and a pleasure to do business with."

Share TheRTAStore.com's store rating

TheRTAStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheRTAStore.com is a merchant member
TheRTAStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.