Stores > TheRTAStore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-12-03

"We have not seen the cabinets yet but Nicolette was very helpful and patient."

2016-12-03

"Fast and easy, great selection and price!"

2016-12-02

"flawless. We love Kat, She's great!"

Jumping for JOY!

"Rachel designed a beautiful kitchen for us. The price was unbelievable! so glad I found this company!!"

White Magic Kitchen Design

"This experience was so great mostly due to all the efforts of our kitchen designer Jason Stock."

Great Design Service

"My designer Lorine patiently worked through multiple design changes and cabinet styles to finally arrive at a design that suited my needs at a great value. She was very easy to work with. Responsive, attentive, and patient."

Great kitchen design help

"Chrissy was our kitchen designer and she was a great help. She answer all our questions promptly and gave great suggestions. I hope shipment does as well and our order is complete without damage. Keeping my fingers crossed!"

Phenominal Service!

"Jason Stock was extremely helpful in working with us to achieve our dream kitchen, very accomodating with our changes and provided helpful guidance throughout the process!"

2016-12-01

"Our designer, Jason, was very helpful throughout the entire process."

very fast service

"Cathleen at the RTA store immediately addressed my email questions and provided me a fast quote, thank you."

2016-12-01

"this was a fantastic experience! the designer, Nicki< was so helpful. I can hardly wait to install the new kitchen."

Great Service

"I love working with my designer. She is very helpful, she makes me look good when ordering cabinets for my clients. "

2016-12-01

abouttimehomerepairllc@yahoo.com The best kitchen/bath company in the Lehigh Valley pa.

"I HAVE BEEN USING RTA FOR MY CONTRACTS FOR A WHILE NOW. EXCELLENT PRODUCT, EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND I CAN'T BUILD CABINETS LESS EXPENSIVELY. IF YOUR USING THE READY TO ASSEMBLE TYPE OF CABINET, HERE ARE SOME POINTERS:
DO NOT TIGHTEN ANY OF THE SCREWS UNTIL THE CABINET IS TOTALLY ASSEMBLED, THEN TIGHTEN BY HAND..NO POWER TOOLS! ☆ TRY TO USE A LITTLE CLEAR PHENOSEAL IN THE JOINTS DURING ASSEMBLY. AFTER THE CABINET IS TIGHTENED UP, VERIFY THAT IT'S SQUARE AND LET IT SIT FOR AN HOUR OR TWO. IT WILL MAKE A SUPER STRONG CABINET! ☆ LASTLY.. TAKE YOUR TIME! TAKE AN HOUR /CABINET IF NEED BE. YOUR JOB WILL COME OUT BETTER THAN YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD... DON'T RUSH! BEST WISHES.. ROBERT @ ABOUTTIMEHOMEREPAIRLLC@YAHOO.COM

2016-12-01

Thanks for you help Jason!

"Great experience with design expert Jason, due to our small floor plan he
was able to maximize cabinet square footage that works best for us

Thanks RTAStore

2016-12-01

"Overall great specing and ordering experience. Only reason I can't give 5 stars is because I'm not able to apply 2 different discount codes and have to wait for a credit for the lower discount!"

Share TheRTAStore.com's store rating

TheRTAStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheRTAStore.com is a merchant member
TheRTAStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.