• Address: 2345 Route 52, Suite 1A

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10

"My bride located TheRTAStore.com in her search for solid wood kitchen cabinets that I was about to manufacture myself from a stock of clear pine boards we already possessed. Now that we have them in our hands, the quality is fantastic and we are working to complete the appliance relocations, plumbing, and electrical relocations so we can install them. Casey and the rest of the RTA Store Team were very supportive and the assistance was fantastic, down to replacing the end panel that was damaged in shipping without charge. These cabinets were significantly lower in price than the lumber yards and box store options that we explored, and we found superior quality with our order. We have encouraged our middle boy to make an order for his kitchen project and are waiting for it to be delivered. Great job!!!"

"Assembly of the cabinets were simple enough. I am very pleased with the construction and beauty of the cabinets. I love my new kitchen. Thank you so much RTAStore."

"I can't say enough good things about The RTA Store. The customer service is excellent. The one on one attention to my project was amazing. Any question I had was answered promptly, any idea I had was discussed and Kelsey made it happen. It was an easy, seamless experience and I am so grateful. Their product is beautiful. I redid my entire kitchen - a gut renovation and I could not be happier. The cabinets are well made. I love that I have wood cabinets. My kitchen looks amazing. I have recommended The RTA Store to friends and I know that anyone who chooses to use them will have the same experience as I did. Thank you Kelsey and the team at The RTA Store! "

"great customer service and high quality cabinets"

"We are so happy with our cabinets it makes our kitchen look fabulous "

"Customer service sets the bar so high few other companies can compare. Responses from Kelsey were fast and frequently after regular business hours. She was knowledgeable on the products and offered several design alternatives. Following customer service is the quality and ease of assembly. The cabinets are of plywood construction, not medium density fiberboard. Soft-close full extension drawer slides are standard on the cabinet style we chose. The order was shipped faster than I had anticipated and arrived before I had the space ready for it. Even the delivery truck driver went above and beyond the call.
I have already reordered and will recommend TheRTAStore.com to my friends and relatives.

"TheRTAStore has been a great company to deal with. Their customer service is outstanding. Not only do you have a designer assigned to you but they are knowledgeable in their products and installation. The samples that were sent out made our decision easy. The quality of the wood is exactly what we had hoped for. Everything has been easy and they step you through the process of getting the items to your door. Well done RTAStore! We have already referred you to our neighbors!"

"I was a little nervous buying my kitchen cabinets online. I purchased the pre-assembled cabinets and putting them together was very easy. My kitchen looks like I spent so much money on them and I didn't. The quality of the cabinets are unbelievable. Guests are shocked when I tell them what I spent and every time I hear someone remodeling their kitchen I ALWAYS recommend thertastore.com.

Thank you so much for wonderful customer service and if it wasn't for your product I couldn't afford to remodel.

Michele Giardino

"I have been amazed at the quality of these cabinets! From the great help from the designer to the fact that nothing was damaged in shipping, this has been a great experience! "

"What a wonderful experience working with Kara! I am so very excited about what my kitchen is going to look like. No pressure and so convenient. I will definitely recommend the RTA store to my friends."

"I just completed my purchase from The RTA store and am so pleased with my experience! I had nothing but friendly and helpful interactions with my designer and the live chat customer service. I would highly recommend this company to fellow DIY'ers and all family/ friends!"

"I purchased $3300 worth of cabinets from this company. There were a few small issues with a defective door panel and a wrong item shipped, but the company made it right so I am a happy camper."

"Very easy to work with. Free kitchen design with constant contact with the designer at any time. Very easy to change design at any time. Very accommodating. Received 20% off for a holiday, I would definitely wait for a sale. Only one place to look at cabinets in person, in Hopewell, NY. Could be a hassle for those far away. Internet and in person - cabinets are WAY different. I would definitely look in person. A couple issues. Took 3 weeks after order placed to receive the cabinets. 2 of the cabinet/pieces were destroyed in transit, hopefully the exchange will go smoothly. The instructions on the website are horrible, there is no written instructions only pictures, and the picture are not detailed enough to make sure you are facing the correct way while installing. The first 3 cabinets we put together, we had to take apart or make our own holes because the instructions did not state the importance of this side up or down. Also the cabinets are made in china? Found a chinese written paper, that is disappointing. They are very nice quality but the crown molding you can tell are 1 or 2 feet long strips of wood put together, you can see the joints! For $600 that is very disappointing, how cheap those are. So far we love them overall!"

"Great experience, easy ordering and quick responses from my designer."

"The folks at the RTA store really know how to take care of the customer. We are very happy with our new kitchen, the quality we received for the price we paid is far superior than the local stores around us.

Thanks to everyone at RTA!

TheRTAStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheRTAStore.com is a merchant member
TheRTAStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.