Stores > TheRTAStore.com

Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

2016-04-18

Great Value for Great Cabinets

"This is my second purchase from thertastore.com. It won't be my last.

As a real estate investor who flips houses and owns rental property I was looking for a good provider of high quality cabinets at reasonable prices. I used your cabinets in a previous flip and everyone loved the cabinets. This latest purchase was for my own kitchen. I anticipate buying kitchen cabinets from you for all of my flips in the future.

Beyond the cabinets, your customer service is great too.

This review was modified by r.young357 on April 18 2016 05:55:12 AM

2016-04-12

Saved several thousand dollars

"Thertastore saved us over $3500 when we were comparing to our local Home Depot and Lowes. The quality and service is way better too. Highly recommend"

This review was modified by jeff.nash.1971 on April 12 2016 10:29:45 AM

2016-04-01

"I purchased my cabinets from The RTA Store over the Black Friday sale. I decided to go with the French Vanilla cabinets after I received my door samples. I used a contractor to assemble and install the cabinets. My contractor was really surprised at the quality of the cabinets and said it was some of the best he had seen. There was an issue with a defective drawer glide but I contacted customer service and they were able to have a new one sent out. I received the drawer glide about a week later and it didn't hold up my installation process at all. Every customer service person that I have spoken to seems to be really knowledgable and friendly. Overall, I am so happy with my purchase and the way my kitchen turned out. I get so many compliments from friends and family that come over to the house. I would highly recommend ordering cabinets from this company. "

2016-03-30

Best Customer Service BAR NONE!

"We Purchased cabinets a few months ago over the black friday sale (discount was 30% off!) and finally got them installed this past weekend so I am just now getting around to my final review on everything. Thertastore has been such a tremendous help during my research, my ordering, assembling and even during install!

I was on a first name basis with the folks in their hopewell junction location (they are probably happy to never hear from me again)! This was our first (and hopefully last) kitchen remodel and I wanted to make sure everything was perfect. My designer bless his heart worked with me for 3 months before we finally came up with the perfect design! He then helped me order ---on thanksgiving day!!!! I didn't expect anyone to be there and just sent an email asking a last minute question and he responded to me! I was sent all of my pictures and plans so I knew exactly what I was doing and was able to watch all the assembly instructions BEFORE I had the cabinets so I had an idea of what I was in for.

One cabinet came with a cracked door and I just took a quick picture and emailed it to my friends in their office =) and had a replacement door sent to me the following week. I must have bothered those poor girls 50 times with random questions during my assembly and installation and they never got sick of me and if they didn't know the answer they found it out for me. The price was great but wasn't THAT much less then other sites but I will tell you that I have never been so confident in a large purchase (or small purchase for that matter) then I was with thertastore. I would have gladly paid more for the same cabinets just for the service alone!

I am in love with my new kitchen and can't stop showing pictures of it! You can contact me if you want to see pictures or get any other information about my experience buying cabinets online from thertastore.

This review was modified by Jtowney on March 30 2016 10:22:11 AM

2016-03-23

Turned my outdated kitchen into the best room in the house! BEST staff to work with!

"We finally decided to remodel out 30 year old kitchen and were nervous about going online. We did all our research in stores and online and BY FAR, The RTA Store surpassed every other competitor, even our local stores. The service we received was impeccable. The designer was so patient, we must have changed the design 50 times before finalizing it. Any time I emailed a question, I received a response within hours, sometimes minutes! I was blown away. Our kitchen is finally all finished and we couldn't be happier, we are so glad we bought online, we saved so much money compared to our local stores and the cabinets are great looking. I will definitely recommend The RTA Store to anyone looking for kitchen cabinets. The staff is so refreshing to work with in a time where good customer service certainly isn't the norm anymore!"

This review was modified by jprime325 on March 23 2016 12:02:09 PM

2016-03-23

great company to work with

"Bought our cabinets through thertastore back in November of last year for a flip I was doing with my partner. These cabinets saved us over $4500 and got us the same return or possibly better than if we went with the ones from HD - and the quality was better. Design and service departments were great and made me confident in purchasing this kitchen online. Would highly recommend"

2016-03-11

Service is what won my business

"My wife and I looked at many large and small local cabinet stores in our area as well many of the online cabinet dealers (about 20 of them) and went with The RTA Store mostly because of the confidence that they gave us. We worked with their design department and from our first contact with them to our last it was really great. Would highly recommend using them and their design services"

This review was modified by j.links on March 11 2016 08:32:49 AM

2016-03-05

Best Value for Luxury Cabinets!

"After looking at numerous retail and wholesale cabinet shops, I finally found RTA and could not be happier! I knew what I wanted which was fashion, high quality, and a great price for my kitchen reno. RTA has the best selection, I worked with an amazing designer throughout the process, and most importantly price was half to one third of the cost of retail! This experience was definitely worth it!"

2016-03-01

Customer service is top notch

"We were comparing several different online cabinet companies. The reason we decided to go with thertastore was because of our designer, Michael. Michael's customer service was above and beyond other stores we were comparing to and we felt very comfortable with him and the quality of the cabinets."

This review was modified by amith321qaz on March 01 2016 09:50:28 AM

2016-02-08

Great First Experience in Kitchen Renovation

"This was my first kitchen renovation that I have done as I am trying to sell my home and thought updating my kitchen would increase the buying potential. I wanted to do this project as quick and inexpensive as I could. I decided to use a white shaker cabinet since this seems to be a neutral cabinet buyers might like. I signed up to work with a designer, Kelsey, and they really helped me in creating the best layout for my space without changing much around. They offered some good tips on ways to cut down on the cost of my kitchen too. I was able to see some pictures of the kitchen before purchasing that really helped me understand how everything was going to come together. I really did my research before buying to see what I was getting myself into because I was planning to do most of the work myself. I watched some videos of how to put the cabinets together which helped a lot. I was able to purchase during one of their sales and got 20% off my cabinets which was a great money saver too. Once I got the cabinets it took me a bit of time to get everything organized. I was missing a soft close hinge that I had purchased and had to contact the company but they sent one out to me next day. All in all- I think this was a great first experience. I would highly recommend this company to others and am looking forward to seeing what I can get for my house. "

2016-02-04

My go-to place for cabinets

"From beginning to end, working with The RTAStore has been a real pleasure! The custom kitchen design service was amazing and so was our designer, Vicky! She was so patient as we emailed back and forth until the final design was just what we wanted. I have already recommended The RTAStore to friends and acquaintances. When the next opportunity arises for us to purchase high quality cabinets at a great price, The RTAStore will have my order! Keep up the great customer service and awesome work!"

2016-02-03

Fast and Easy!

"We needed cabinets quickly for a rental so we could renovate when one tenant moved out and before the other moved in. We first went to HD but the quote they gave us was way out of our budget for particle board cabinets! A friend of ours recommended looking online and we came across TheRTAStore and wow are we glad! We found a few other online places but The RTA Store was the best one hands down! We emailed our measurements and got the design and itemized quote less then 24 hours later! We made a few tweaks, placed the order during their sale---saved 20% off and had the cabinets at our door the following week! I ordered on a Tuesday and we had the cabinets the following Thursday! The price was perfect, quality exactly what we needed and the shipping time was fast! We had one minor scratch on one of the doors and we submitted a picture and had the replacement door sent to us the following week! I will and have recommended The RTA Store to many friends and colleagues! "

This review was modified by sschmidt74 on February 03 2016 11:22:08 AM

2016-01-31

Love our new kitchen!

"We purchased white shaker cabinets this past October and just finished installing everything. The cabinets look great and we were very pleased with everyone we worked with. Our designer was so patient, we made change after change and she never complained whenever we asked for new images. She was able to price out everything we needed and let us know to take advantage of an upcoming sale to get an extra 20% off :) Everything arrived pretty quick and in great condition, there was a minor scratch in one of the cabinet sides but it's not even visible after we installed it so we didn't worry about getting a replacement. Overall, we are more then satisfied with our purchase and with The RTA Store and are looking to do our bathrooms this summer!"

2016-01-31

Somewhat satified

"Let me start by saying Ellie Trotta is an asset to your company. Ellie was amazing to work with. Her design was truly professional.

The cabinets were glue and staple assembly which I thought could have been a better way to assemble. I went and bought angle brackets at an extra cost to me because I just didn't trust just the glue to keep them strong enough for everyday use.

The cabinets came very well packed and there was no damage. Although The back panel for the island was very disappointing It is a cheap piece of thin plywood that was warped and I was charged 96.00 for something that I could buy at a big box store for 15.00 I will not be using it as it will cheapen the look of my kitchen. Again I will purchase something better with another expense out of my pocket as it's not worth my time and trouble to wait for them to ship me another cheap piece of plywood. I thought the crown molding was overpriced but I will live with that.

All in all yes I'm Just somewhat satisfied. Will I purchase from The Rta store again? Probably but next time I will ask more questions about their products.

Best.

Frank & Lisa

2016-01-04

"My husband and I are in real estate and development, and recently purchased a rental in home Florida (we live outside of Chicago). We have rehabbed/built many homes but have always used traditional pre-built cabinets. In this particular instance we were in a time crunch because we had renters already booked so we had to find cabinets that we could get in quickly.
One of the agents that works for us, "flips" houses and suggested we try a RTA cabinet company. Needless to say, I was skeptical at best. I thought ordering cabinets and talking about design would be next to impossible online. She had given us the name of a company that she had successfully used in the past. I checked them out and they didn't have the style we were looking for. I researched additional companies, and found The RTA Store. I spoke with Virginia and she immediately understood our goal. We wanted a good quality cabinet with , at a good price that could withstand the wear and tear of short term renters.
Virginia immediately went to work designing our kitchen based on our measurements. After a couple emails back and forth tweaking things. We placed the order. The cabinets arrived within days and were PERFECT!
The contractor was shocked at the quality that we received for the price. They could not have fit any more perfectly had we tried. We had one slight issue (as will always happen regardless of pre made or not) with a hinge on the door, but customer service handled it immediately.
In fact we were so pleased with them we are renovating our master bathroom and we once again have called on Virginia to help us with the cabinets.
Our contractor plans on giving them a try for his next spec home.
Good job all around.

Share TheRTAStore.com's store rating

TheRTAStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheRTAStore.com is a merchant member
TheRTAStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,604 merchant members.