Stores > TheRTAStore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

2016-07-27

"I have shop at other sites for cabinets just like yours and when a discount was offered and a estimate was given the discount was honored even if event was over. However this was not the case with your program and now I am the one who will have to suffer the loss. No happy will probably be going back to other site. "

2016-07-26

"Just wish you had vanity tops."

Vicky rocks!

"Vicky was very professional and flexible. Great experience with her."

2016-07-25

"great cabinets. I recommend them to anyone thinking about cabinets including other builders & designers"

2016-07-25

Making selections is a snap

"Adding in the options (like glass, pull out trays was easier than I had experienced at other sites. The added bonus was a discount available on the day I checked out. So made my purchase an easy decision as I was leaning towards going with another company because of the price, but the discount pulled me back to the RTA store."

Miscommunication on their part

"I had a new girl as a designer, and after doing several kitchens with the rta store we went back and forth several times until we got what I and the client were looking for. After all was said and done the one thing she didn't change were the final measurements. I started the install and realized I had too many cabinets and two walls wouldn't work. I imediatly called and told my dilemma and was politely informed they would get back to me. I knew I was in trouble.i offered to send them back $1200 dollars worth of cabinets in exchange for the $300.00 dollars worth I needed. I was refused, there is nothing we can do. I really liked doing business with them up to that point. This girl cost me 1100 dollars in the beginning quoting me rta prices when I wanted preassembled as always, having quoted the client the original price I had to eat the sale discount. I've always been treated fair there and could have sent the whole order back as they dropped it off the back of the truck, I guess I should have... Lessons learned, don't be so nice and accommodating "

2016-07-25

Cain't wait to build my new kitchen

"I'm a DYI'er and pretty handy. The idea of RTA cabinets is very appealing to me especially considering the cost savings and customization available. Looking forward to starting my project. TheRTAstore made the process easy, and the designer was helpful in answering my questions. The final price tag at the end of the day was an even better surprise especially when an associate at a Big Box Store told me there'd be no way I could get cabinets in the "very low budget" I've specified for my project. "

2016-07-24

"We saw your sale ad on HGTV so we went with your company over another we had been considering."

2016-07-24

Kitchen Rescue

"It was such a pleasure working with VIrginia who took all my measurements and designed a wonderful new kitchen to replace a 30 year old one. The diagrams and images of the future completed project were excellent. "

2016-07-22

2nd time around! If people only knew.

"We did kitchen and now it's master bathroom time. The quality is great and the price is better. I work for a top tier remodeling company and they can't even touch this price for the quality. Thank you rta!"

2016-07-22

"Well I had to submit the information3 times because the coupon code was not visible and i went searching for it"

Shipping - Lacks something

"$15 for a Wall Filler that costs $26...how crazy is that! Next time I'll be sure to give myself to do some more research before I have to purchase something like this. And love the delivery features...why don't you just toss it off the truck as you a re driving by. for those of us that don't have brawny men lying around our house all day and need assistance these places do not make it easy to have heavy objects delivered."

2016-07-22

"Rachel Rogers was a great in helping to fine tune the design of this kitchen, great job and thank you!"

2016-07-22

"I was disconnected... My internet. But was given the answer I needed first... Thank You"

2016-07-22

Great Product! Even Better Service...

"This company has really got it figured out. Designer was a pleasure to work with. Responded to me after hours and even on a holiday. The price is most competitive in the market (I shopped everywhere). The product looks awesome! The delivery driver said that it was the best packed shipment he'd seen in all of his 15+ years experience. We ordered Pre-assembled and everything works perfect.

The one damaged item out of 90+ I ordered is being replace.

Recommend this company to anyone!

Share TheRTAStore.com's store rating

TheRTAStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheRTAStore.com is a merchant member
TheRTAStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.