Stores > TheRTAStore.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10

2016-06-29

Easiest Design Consultation Ever

"We have been back and forth with contractors and cabinet sales people for almost a year. Kat at the RTA Store designed our kitchen in less than a week. She redesigned it twice in that time, asking for our feedback at each step. The rendered drawings made it easy to see what the finished kitchen would look like. "

2016-06-27

Lucy's new Kitchen

"Have ordered several sets of cabinets from RTA. They have been very helpfull when we had warped doors and when shipping destroyed one cabinet and lost the boxes with fillers."

2016-06-27

great customer service

"The designer was extremely helpful!"

2016-06-25

"2nd time I have ordered through RTA"

2016-06-25

Bahama Mama Kitchen.

"Loved working with Allie, great designer. I know i am going to love my kitchen."

2016-06-24

Desiree Carey will bring your cabinets to life with her designs!

"We use the same person to design our cabinets for all our customer orders. Desiree Carey is the best and we will continue to order cabinets from RTA not only because the quality of the product is great but she is great as well!! Thanks Desiree & RTA!!

Veronica - PCI

2016-06-23

Web site works

"So far, so good... placed an order for a door sample. More to follow!"

2016-06-22

new digs

"fast expert advice and guidence. Great product and price"

2016-06-20

was easy to order online, easy to navigate and actually just buy it.

"When i called to confirm shipping time, they spoke English and were knowledgeable about the finish I chose and expected arrival for the two cabinets. I did not do the sample, as if its close I can make it work with my vintage 1940s cool cabinets. The only thing I did not understand was if I am getting slab doors which I want, so it matches the old style. I just did not check shaker or recessed, etc, so we shall see. I hope it's shaker if they must apply a detail. But plain is better. Because it was easy, I already recommended to a friend."

This review was modified by june_infusion on June 23 2016 08:24:23 AM

2016-06-20

Second time a charm

"So far the order process is easy. Waiting for my first delivery hope it comes soon so I can state how the quality and delivery service is. Customer service has been helpful and answered all my questions."

This review was modified by Jkik2 on June 23 2016 08:24:20 AM

2016-06-17

It can't be that good, right?

"Overall experience with the RTA Store and our design rep Jen Polidore has been fantastic to say the least. We spent $7,000 on kitchen cabinets that would have cost us $25k everywhere else. All of the neighbors are commenting on the size and beauty of our new kitchen, especially the cabinets.

We opted for the cabinets that we would have to assemble ourselves. Trust me when I say that it is not a big deal. You don't have to be very handy with wood-working to do this. The instructions are simple, and after your first one, you don't need the instructions anymore.

We also had the privilege of missing a few pieces. The claims department was extremely fast to re-send what we needed.

All in all, I want to thank The RTA Store and all of the individuals behind the scenes who make it happen. Even more, I would like to thank Jen Polidore jen@thertastore.com for making the process the easiest I have ever encountered online.

This review was modified by jpmaynard1 on June 23 2016 08:24:09 AM

Top Notch!

"RTA is top notch and I'm very pleased with my experience and the cabinets I ordered. I highly recommend them and my kitchen designer Nicole.
Thank you all!

This review was modified by mickeyfansue on June 23 2016 08:23:34 AM

2016-06-15

The customer service, the designer (Chrissy) and the cabinets are over and above!

"I was in a time crunch and the designer actually had a finished design ready for me in two hours. You can't ask for better service than TheRTAStore provides."

This review was modified by kopie on June 23 2016 08:23:37 AM

2016-06-15

Great company to work with

"I have had a great experience working with Ellie my designer. If you are comfortable working with email, this is the way to go. I sent measurements and had a plan the same day. With just a few changes I was able to order good quality cabinets that would take other stores weeks to deliver. What a concept. i'm very impressed so far and recommend RTA. "

This review was modified by kevinkraft8 on June 23 2016 08:23:04 AM

2016-06-14

Great customer service

"Have not received the order yet but the design and ordering experience has been great."

Share TheRTAStore.com's store rating

TheRTAStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheRTAStore.com is a merchant member
TheRTAStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.