Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.67/10 35 reviews

TheRTAStore.com is a merchant member
    TheRTAStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • TheRTAStore.com contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"The are a solid outfit to work with. I appreciate all the great help from Kelsey, if she were in VA I'd hire her in a blink."

"Supreme kitchen cabinets at a reasonable cost. What more can I ask for. They were easy to order, especially with the help of Kelsey. They were delivered professionally when they were supposed to arrive. I love my new kitchen. "

"The service, quality and service received at the RTA Store, specially from Kelsey and Jed are outstanding. As a GC I'm used to deal with many suppliers and to get good service and even once in a while to get great service but to get outstanding service every single time it's very rare, so I'm extremely pleased with the RTA Store. "

"I worked with Kara in the design department and all I can say is wow! Quick, efficient, great ideas, great style - I even received emails on the weekend and at 10pm at night! Service was incredible and the products are top notch. Would definitely recommend!"

"The cabinets I ordered from RTA exceeded my expectations. When I saw the prices I was sure the quality would be poor, was I wrong. The cabinets I purchased were beautiful! Better than pictured and the quality was first rate. I recommend them to everyone. I will post pictures of my kitchen as soon as the countertops are in and the walls are painted. I will be ordering from here again when I start my bathroom remodels."

"We bought our kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities from thertastore and are very impressed with the outcome. We went with the painted linen cabinets and they are simply beautiful! Great quality and we were able to save a lot of money and upgrade our appliances by shopping through thertastore!"

"1. Shipped wrong item and expected us to pay return shipping and 25% re-stocking fee. Contacted them.
2.They infer they are allied with RTA Cabinet store and carry the same products. Misleading as we had previously bought our cabinets there and needed 3 more. Their stock did not match although we were told it would.
3. Poor quality. Pilot holes were 1/2 to 1" (OR MORE) off. Screws were too short. Brackets were not completely screwed in and FELL out during assembly. Wood splintered easily on edges. Stain was mottled.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-27-2014

TheRTAStore, TheRTAStore.com rep has responded

“We apologize if there was ever any confusion, but we are not allied with any other website or store selling kitchen cabinets. There are many other sites out there that sound similar to ours however we are not partners with any other website. The item that was ordered from our website was the item that was shipped, but it seemed that the customer was under the impression it would match something they previously purchased from another website. However, it was not the same cabinets. We are certainly able to inform customers if our products will be the same as a competitors.”

"We were a bit leary of ordering our cabinets online but after researching we decided to try the RTAstore.com. We are so happy that we did! Our cabinets are beautiful! They are great quality and no other store could come close to the price! We are extremely happy with everything and we are preparing to order cabinets from the RTAstore.com for our mud room. "

"We purchased vanities for 2 of my bathrooms from the RTA store and were very pleased with everything! We had a budget we wanted to stick to and after shopping around at local home improvement stores we thought we were never going to be able to stay within our budget. My husband happened to see a commercial for the rta store on HGTV and luckily told me to check it out. We came in $600 under our budget and the vanities are awesome!"

"I would caution against purchasing from the RTA store. I thought I would save money by purchasing RTA cabinets online from them. It resulted in costing me more money than I saved. I should have ordered locally. Many cabinets were delivered in the wrong size. My drawing specifically stated the dimensions but the final order and diagram from the kitchen designer had dimensions 13 inches bigger. The width of the cabinets did not fit my diagram. I was told it was my fault and I needed to purchase the correct cabinets. Cabinets were damaged in transit and it is going to take 4plus weeks to get replacements leaving me without a useable kitchen. Parts were missing from the order and I was told they were shipped separately. I was not notified of this in advance and I never received them. This delays the installation. Damaged product information required documentation to be submitted multiple times."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-08-2014

TheRTAStore, TheRTAStore.com rep has responded

“We work with customers on designing their ideal kitchen. Our designers will sometimes exchange over 100 emails with customers going back and forth tweaking designs and making sure everything is exactly the way the customers wants it. In this case, one of our designers worked with the customer and sent multiple emails showing all dimensions and cabinets that were being used. We document everything and always make sure our customers agree to and confirm all dimensions on designs as being 100% accurate before placing any orders. We have to do this to ensure accuracy. In this instance, the customer let our designer know the ceiling height in the kitchen was 96" tall, so our designer used 36" high wall cabinets and a 90" high oven cabinet, which is normal for a 96" high ceiling and would leave plenty of space form the top of the cabinet to the ceiling, and even allows room for crown molding if desired. The customer was sent the dimensions and many images numerous times and it was even written on the layout "Ceilings 96" height using 36" high wall cabinets to be installed at 90". The customer never said any of the dimensions or cabinet sizes were incorrect and approved the order so our designer had no way of knowing there was an error.

The customer initially contacted our customer service office that there were "a couple of small damages" but that she would be able to fix them. We sell from multiple manufacturers and some accessory items will ship separately which is why not everything was delivered at the same time, however we send the customer tracking as each part of the order ships so they know exactly when each item is to be expected.

We have since been working with the customer to come up with a solution to make the cabinets work together and will continue to do so until everything is taken care of. As of today, the customer has thanked us for all our help and confirmed we are resolving all her issues.”

"I purchased five bathroom vanity cabinets from TheRTAStore. After I had assembled one that would be seen from the side on top of my countertop, I noticed that the stain had not taken evenly on one side, and appeared mottled. TheRTAStore customer service department bent over backwards to work with me to find a solution to the problem that I would be happy with. I have never experienced such great customer service before, particularly from an online merchant. Not only that, but the cabinets they sell are extraordinarily crafted, and my five look absolutely beautiful."

"I had a shipping mistake on my order and was promptly contacted by the CEO of the company to get it resolved! Great responsiveness and customer service. Thank you!"

"Great product, service, interactions with designer and all who we had communications with... return of a couple of items went easily. RTA helped us get a great new kitchen, and I would recommend their service and products heartily."

"RTA cabinets offer a huge cost savings compared to pre-assembled. The quality of these cabinets is outstanding, and is evident in the plywood boxes, sturdy drawer slides (all of which have the slow close feature), and the strong door hinges.

We did have some manufacturer defects in our order; however, Marie from the RTA store worked dilligently and efficiently to ensure we were satisfied. The RTA store was very easy to work with, and they truely understand the value of remarkable customer service.

I would definitely order here again.

"We are adding on a new kitchen and I decided to purchase RTA cabinets in order to save money. We saved around 17,000 by purchasing RTA cabinets. The cabinets arrived in good condition except for one. I immediately contacted them and was assisted with the process for a replacement. I was sent a replacement quickly. I was very impressed with the quality of the drawers and drawer slides, as well as the hinges. The RTA Store is also very helpful with any questions I have had and have replied within in 24 hours and sooner."