Stores > TheRTAStore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

2017-01-02

"I think you have a great website and terrific cabinets. In the past when I have called for help, the customer service has been outstanding! "

2017-01-02

"Been very easy to work with."

2017-01-02

"Designer was great,however, was trying to get pricing during cyber week, design was not complete and I was having health issues unable to complete transaction. This ended costig me several thousand dollars more. I feel you should have applied the additional discount/andor extended the price match policy for at least 30 days as other sites offer."

Retro Reno Nevada

" Overall I was satisfied with the service I received. The designer we worked with was Cathleen Ryan. She was great, listened to our concerns and helped us with all our needs. We did not make things simple but she stuck with us and got everything adjusted multiple times as product offering and site conditions changed our needs.

The cart is an irritating limitation. making changes/editing the cart is a painful and time consuming process. The line items are not numbered or identified. Every change you make sorts the cart and then dumps you back to the top. This gets very frustrating, especially when you have the number of changes we did. When you add an item to the cart and then want to view it; there is a button. When you want to go back to shopping you must go back through the top menu's, I.E. no continue shopping button, more like this button, ect.

My biggest complaint is the lacking measurements for items. How tall is the drawer or doors on base cabinets? What are the drawer measurements on drawer base cabinets? This becomes VERY important with things like the oven cabinet (Dakota Espresso) when only a single oven is offered. We have a double oven in the plan (guess we are the only ones) and will heavily modify the cabinet to make things work. The "detailed" drawing of the cabinet dimensions are a JOKE. What height are the doors? Drawers show 3 drawers of different sizes, what are they? In summary, lack of information in the name of simplicity created complication. I will follow with reviews of the products once received.

Rep reply posted Jan-02-2017

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“Thank you very much for your review and your feedback. We are constantly working to improve the functionality and user-friendliness of our site so your comments are extremely helpful. As you mentioned, the manufacturers commonly offer a 'single' oven cabinet but then it can be modified to fit a double oven. If you are ever in need of a measurement not on the site, we will get that info for you asap! We work hard to have as much info on the cabinets as possible, so this feedback is very helpful as well. Thank you again for your review and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any other info!”

A Wonderful Experience

"Shopping at the RTA store was a wonderful experience. Lorine our designer was so helpful and patient, she worked with us every step of the way to make this cabinet purchase fun and exciting. We can't wait to get everything installed so we can enjoy our new kitchen with friends and family"

2017-01-02

"Not sure whether your online chat people are familiar with your actual web page. Otherwise great so far."

2016-12-31

Incredible Experience! Outstanding Price! Awesome Service!

"This was a very different experience for us, as it was the first time we have undertaken anything as large as a complete kitchen design online, we have usually been in direct contact with a store and designer. I must say that the designer/customer relationship was great for not being a face to face collaboration. Ellie was always in touch with us, very timely and was very patient with design changes and helping us to get it just right!

There were a few minor damages from shipping (not many though considering the amount of cabinets ordered) but The RTA associate (Christine W.) has so far been great in getting things resolved and expedited for us, not only that, she has done so with a kind and helpful attitude, which means so much.

The cabinets are just beautiful, I even took the sample door to a local cabinet dealer before ordering, to see if they could come close to matching quality and price, the first thing the designer said was "just order them"! A comparable cabinet was priced for us but at a tremendously higher price.

We just received the cabinets a couple of weeks ago, we do have all the cabinets assembled and are looking forward to getting them installed and seeing the finished kitchen.

eager to get product

"I am impressed with the sample product and support from The RTA. I will hold off final 'scores' when I get the products."

This review was modified by jeffrey_c_franz-82637 on January 03 2017 09:02:56 AM

2016-12-31

Been there, done that.....

"Install whole kitchens before....."

Amazing customer service

"Great website, easy to navigate. Made the process of ordering cabinets for our dream kitchen a breeze. The customer service was second to none."

2016-12-28

"Images at the product page level should be real images, not drawings"

good website

"easy to use, very informative with lots of choices and well priced"

2016-12-27

"I worked with Katherina Marshall, and she was nothing less than amazing to work with! I changed my design, layout measurement, finish so many times and she was quick to update my information, and to help guide me to making the correct decisions!! This RTA employee deservers a metal for having to put up with me!! I hope your product is as good as your customer service!!! Thanks for everything, I'm excited to get my order, and brag about my new kitchen!! "

2016-12-27

"My Kitchen Designer was patient, helpful, thorough, and very skilled."

2016-12-27

"Good web sight easy posses so far. "

Share TheRTAStore.com's store rating

TheRTAStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheRTAStore.com is a merchant member
TheRTAStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.