• Address: 2345 Route 52, Suite 1A

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"We ordered Aspen White ready-to-assemble uppers and Society Shaker Steel Grey (pre-assembled only) lowers. The uppers are complete garbage. The plywood is a very poor quality ply made of lightweight plys - seems similar to a balsa-type wood - totally lacking on strength and trying to cut them in any way shears the plys. The fronts are full frame, but there is not any substantial rear frame - they're almost impossible to securely mount to the wall. They mount using 1"x2" blocks across the top and bottom panels, but the snap lock connectors are not strong enough to provide rigidity. Once loaded with dishes, they sag. Totally disappointed and would not recommend. I anticipate I'll have to replace the uppers, if they don't catastrophically fail first, within 5 years.

The lowers are better made frame-wise (not that it's needed in a lower), but with the same cheap plywood. Some of the full frame doors were warped. The Society Steel Grey were clearly white cabinets that they painted over with the grey, and the edges chip easily. I give them a C+.

These only prove, you get what you pay for. I would not buy again.

"Excellent quality products. Wonderful, helpfull web site.
Kitchen design crew was also very helpful with many great ideas. Thanks TheRTAStore!

"I have just ordered my kitchen!! Looking forward to a beautiful Kitchen!!"

"Danielle is a fantastic designer. I couldn't recommend her more highly. And Laura your customer service representative is the best. She answers everything and has taken great care of us! Thanks to both and to the RTA store."

"I began searching for some good quality, reasonably priced, good value kitchen cabinets. I tried the "Big Box" stores and internet when I found the RTA Stores site. I began examining all the styles that appealed to my wife an me and redesigned our kitchen. We ordered a door sample and were so impressed that I continued ordering a complete set of cabinets which I installed myself. We have been thrilled with the quality of the cabinets, the ease of ordering, the pleasant sales staff and the super follow up from the customer service dept. I would recommend them and their products to anyone looking for quality and price unequaled by any other supplier."

"Nicely personalized service. Was contacted by a rep who was available via email to respond if I had issues. Being that it was email, I cannot be sure that it was the same individual but I assume that is was.

Much better quality that that offered by the big DIY stores. Those use particle board sides (and back?) where these are all wood. Takes some effort to insure they are square but well worth it in the end!

"My bride located TheRTAStore.com in her search for solid wood kitchen cabinets that I was about to manufacture myself from a stock of clear pine boards we already possessed. Now that we have them in our hands, the quality is fantastic and we are working to complete the appliance relocations, plumbing, and electrical relocations so we can install them. Casey and the rest of the RTA Store Team were very supportive and the assistance was fantastic, down to replacing the end panel that was damaged in shipping without charge. These cabinets were significantly lower in price than the lumber yards and box store options that we explored, and we found superior quality with our order. We have encouraged our middle boy to make an order for his kitchen project and are waiting for it to be delivered. Great job!!!"

"Assembly of the cabinets were simple enough. I am very pleased with the construction and beauty of the cabinets. I love my new kitchen. Thank you so much RTAStore."

"I can't say enough good things about The RTA Store. The customer service is excellent. The one on one attention to my project was amazing. Any question I had was answered promptly, any idea I had was discussed and Kelsey made it happen. It was an easy, seamless experience and I am so grateful. Their product is beautiful. I redid my entire kitchen - a gut renovation and I could not be happier. The cabinets are well made. I love that I have wood cabinets. My kitchen looks amazing. I have recommended The RTA Store to friends and I know that anyone who chooses to use them will have the same experience as I did. Thank you Kelsey and the team at The RTA Store! "

"great customer service and high quality cabinets"

"We are so happy with our cabinets it makes our kitchen look fabulous "

"Customer service sets the bar so high few other companies can compare. Responses from Kelsey were fast and frequently after regular business hours. She was knowledgeable on the products and offered several design alternatives. Following customer service is the quality and ease of assembly. The cabinets are of plywood construction, not medium density fiberboard. Soft-close full extension drawer slides are standard on the cabinet style we chose. The order was shipped faster than I had anticipated and arrived before I had the space ready for it. Even the delivery truck driver went above and beyond the call.
I have already reordered and will recommend TheRTAStore.com to my friends and relatives.

"TheRTAStore has been a great company to deal with. Their customer service is outstanding. Not only do you have a designer assigned to you but they are knowledgeable in their products and installation. The samples that were sent out made our decision easy. The quality of the wood is exactly what we had hoped for. Everything has been easy and they step you through the process of getting the items to your door. Well done RTAStore! We have already referred you to our neighbors!"

"I was a little nervous buying my kitchen cabinets online. I purchased the pre-assembled cabinets and putting them together was very easy. My kitchen looks like I spent so much money on them and I didn't. The quality of the cabinets are unbelievable. Guests are shocked when I tell them what I spent and every time I hear someone remodeling their kitchen I ALWAYS recommend thertastore.com.

Thank you so much for wonderful customer service and if it wasn't for your product I couldn't afford to remodel.

Michele Giardino

"I have been amazed at the quality of these cabinets! From the great help from the designer to the fact that nothing was damaged in shipping, this has been a great experience! "

TheRTAStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheRTAStore.com is a merchant member
TheRTAStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,912 merchant members.