Stores > TheRTAStore.com

Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2016-02-03

Fast and Easy!

"We needed cabinets quickly for a rental so we could renovate when one tenant moved out and before the other moved in. We first went to HD but the quote they gave us was way out of our budget for particle board cabinets! A friend of ours recommended looking online and we came across TheRTAStore and wow are we glad! We found a few other online places but The RTA Store was the best one hands down! We emailed our measurements and got the design and itemized quote less then 24 hours later! We made a few tweaks, placed the order during their sale---saved 20% off and had the cabinets at our door the following week! I ordered on a Tuesday and we had the cabinets the following Thursday! The price was perfect, quality exactly what we needed and the shipping time was fast! We had one minor scratch on one of the doors and we submitted a picture and had the replacement door sent to us the following week! I will and have recommended The RTA Store to many friends and colleagues! "

This review was modified by sschmidt74 on February 03 2016 11:22:08 AM

2016-01-31

Love our new kitchen!

"We purchased white shaker cabinets this past October and just finished installing everything. The cabinets look great and we were very pleased with everyone we worked with. Our designer was so patient, we made change after change and she never complained whenever we asked for new images. She was able to price out everything we needed and let us know to take advantage of an upcoming sale to get an extra 20% off :) Everything arrived pretty quick and in great condition, there was a minor scratch in one of the cabinet sides but it's not even visible after we installed it so we didn't worry about getting a replacement. Overall, we are more then satisfied with our purchase and with The RTA Store and are looking to do our bathrooms this summer!"

2016-01-31

Somewhat satified

"Let me start by saying Ellie Trotta is an asset to your company. Ellie was amazing to work with. Her design was truly professional.

The cabinets were glue and staple assembly which I thought could have been a better way to assemble. I went and bought angle brackets at an extra cost to me because I just didn't trust just the glue to keep them strong enough for everyday use.

The cabinets came very well packed and there was no damage. Although The back panel for the island was very disappointing It is a cheap piece of thin plywood that was warped and I was charged 96.00 for something that I could buy at a big box store for 15.00 I will not be using it as it will cheapen the look of my kitchen. Again I will purchase something better with another expense out of my pocket as it's not worth my time and trouble to wait for them to ship me another cheap piece of plywood. I thought the crown molding was overpriced but I will live with that.

All in all yes I'm Just somewhat satisfied. Will I purchase from The Rta store again? Probably but next time I will ask more questions about their products.

Best.

Frank & Lisa

2016-01-04

"My husband and I are in real estate and development, and recently purchased a rental in home Florida (we live outside of Chicago). We have rehabbed/built many homes but have always used traditional pre-built cabinets. In this particular instance we were in a time crunch because we had renters already booked so we had to find cabinets that we could get in quickly.
One of the agents that works for us, "flips" houses and suggested we try a RTA cabinet company. Needless to say, I was skeptical at best. I thought ordering cabinets and talking about design would be next to impossible online. She had given us the name of a company that she had successfully used in the past. I checked them out and they didn't have the style we were looking for. I researched additional companies, and found The RTA Store. I spoke with Virginia and she immediately understood our goal. We wanted a good quality cabinet with , at a good price that could withstand the wear and tear of short term renters.
Virginia immediately went to work designing our kitchen based on our measurements. After a couple emails back and forth tweaking things. We placed the order. The cabinets arrived within days and were PERFECT!
The contractor was shocked at the quality that we received for the price. They could not have fit any more perfectly had we tried. We had one slight issue (as will always happen regardless of pre made or not) with a hinge on the door, but customer service handled it immediately.
In fact we were so pleased with them we are renovating our master bathroom and we once again have called on Virginia to help us with the cabinets.
Our contractor plans on giving them a try for his next spec home.
Good job all around.

2016-01-04

"we bought our new kitchen and 2 vanities from thertastore.com in August of 2015 and the cabinetry and process was terrific. We worked with the design department and they were able to design exactly what we were looking for and suggested accessories that would compliment our new cabinets very well (trash/spice pull-outs). I never felt pressured to buy at all (unlike when we were in HD/Lowes getting quotes). Overall we saved $6200 by purchasing through thertastore and we are referring everyone we know to them!"

This review was modified by jeff.d.1968 on January 04 2016 11:14:40 AM

2015-12-04

"Chris Jackson was my designer. He was fantastic to work with. He was response, creative, and gracious. I'm not the easiest person to create a kitchen design with...I think we had over 60 emails back an forth....but Chris never once complained. The finished product blew my wife and myself away and we couldn't be more excited! Highly recommend! Thanks Chris! "

This review was modified by jackman51 on December 04 2015 09:40:48 AM

2015-11-17

"We purchased our kitchen cabinets from The RTA store and we were fortunate enough to have Nicholette as our kitchen designer. She was amazing. Had wonderful suggestions and ideas. She really cares about the finished product. Kept me calm when making such a huge purchase online. I would do it all over in a heartbeat minute! The product quality is wonderful, not cheap box store cabinets. The finished look, couldn't be happier."

2015-11-17

"Good Evening - my name is Joan Horn and I have been working with Chris Jackson for the last month on my kitchen design. I was not going to use a design expert as I thought I would be pushed to buy items that were not needed, but decided to try it since there was no obligation through your website. I was incredibly lucky to have Chris Jackson respond to my request. He consistently answered all my questions -- some even before I asked -- in a professional, courteous, and friendly manner. He was extremely knowledgeable about the products and was not hesitant to offer his expert opinion at times when I was unsure of a decision.

I was surprised at the quick response to each of my emails as I was in the very early planning stage and really just curious as we won't start the renovations until January. Once we began the process, and with the Veterans Day sale in sight, I decided to go forward with my order of Shaker Honey cabinets.

Chris helped me with the complete order and checked over everything a few times for me. Even though I had changed my mind a few times during the process, Chris never showed any impatience, was always enthusiastic, and treated me like I was his only customer although I'm sure he has many trying to get their kitchens done before the holidays. He was/is the ultimate professional -- always making me feel like I was the only person he was working with. I am truly impressed with your company because of him and will tell all friends and relatives about both him and the RTA Store.

I did thank Chris repeatedly but hope that you will also commend him on his professionalism and friendliness he showed to me.

2015-11-14

"I love my cabinets and this company has the very best people to help with the design and selection of the cabinets. Out of four sources they also had the best pricing. Thank you RTA I love my kitchen."

This review was modified by K_davidson on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-11

"Working with RTA saved me over half of what it would cost if I paid a kitchen installer- that alone was worth the experience! However, the design staff was amazing and the cabinets are absolutely beautiful!! My kitchen makes me gasp ever time I enter the room, and when I look at pictures- I can't believe it is just down the hall.
The only reason it was not a 5 star experience is the pressure of examining the cabinets within 5 days of getting them. We opened every box, but short of taking out every piece and examining it we missed a few scratches and cracks. We are regulars people who never installed a kitchen and 5 days was a lot of pressure to pull ever box apart. However, RTA did replace the pieces in a timely manner. Having to get the boxes off the end of the truck and into the home left me bruised. Not every box came with instructions. But assembly was pretty easy once you got a few under your belt. If you think you can't afford to do your kitchen- RTA will prove you wrong!

This review was modified by pjwhiteemail on November 13 2015 07:33:02 AM

2015-10-27

"The quality of the cabinets is very high. The soft close hardware is the same found on higher end cabinetry. Assembly is straightforward and after the first couple of cabinets becomes routine and take almost no time at all. By doing the assembly, I was able to get more kitchen for the money. Kelsey was great to work with, showing me designs I hadn't thought about and keeping my budget in mind. Everyone at the RTA store kept me informed as to status of order and shipment details. I definitely would recommend them and make future purchases with them."

2015-10-10

"Desiree was so great to work with!!!! I can't wait to get my kitchen all put together!!! She was able to give me do many extras for a great price. She turned my kitchen nightmare into my dream kitchen!!"

2015-10-07

"great experience start to finish, total pros. Desiree Carey worked with me and found a couple of errors I had made before the order, saved me a lot of time and frustration, she never tried to up sell me, a peeve for me. she did make me aware of other options. boxes arrived packed tight on pallets, I bought the ready to assemble cabinets. One criticism, the instructions left me a little bewildered, so I tossed them aside and watched their video on the internet, then it all made perfect sense, putting together 12 wall, 14 base 2 pantry and a wall oven cabinet was a breeze, a little time consuming but after the first I actually enjoyed the work and was going at a pace that saved me about 30.00 for every hour I was assembling. The finished product is amazing and about 1/3rd the cost of the big depot stores! From someone that shopped local and nationwide for a reasonable deal, this is the place. I will be building a commercial restaurant next year and will use R T A again. "

2015-08-03

"What a great experience! From the minute I started working with Kelsey through installation of my cabinets, everything went seamlessly. Kelsey was instrumental in making suggestions to best utilize my space, I got exactly what I ordered, everything was in perfect condition. And at great prices:)

I will refer TheRTAStore to everyone I know that needs cabinets!

2015-07-19

"I loved my chocolate cabinets. The only problem was that the delivery service could only deliver to the front of the house. The contractors we're on vacation and me and my daughter had to bring in about 40 boxes that were heavy by ourselves. It took approximately 3 hours to bring everything into the house.

The RTA employees are amazing. Very helpful and friendly.

Share TheRTAStore.com's store rating

TheRTAStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheRTAStore.com is a merchant member
TheRTAStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.