Stores > TheRTAStore.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10

2016-05-24

Kitchen Reno

"Just ordered cabinets still in the process of demo. Getting ready for new cabinets. We looked at most of the big box stores in Florida and like the options the RTA STORE offered with their cabinets plus they are wood."

This review was modified by Ksully171 on May 24 2016 10:14:44 AM

2016-05-08

Great new kitchen

"The RTA customer service and on-line personnel were very helpful with the ordering of our cabinets. I am in the building business and the site made it easy to order my cabinets. We also received emails and phone calls from RTA to confirm cabinet configuration and to ensure our order was correct. I also ordered a sample cabinet (well worth it) to be able to see exactly what my cabinet would look like. We felt the quality was very good. Really liked the styling. The website was easy to read and personnel was readily available to answer questions."

This review was modified by Cmullin265 on May 08 2016 02:20:36 PM

2016-05-05

Better than expected

"The cabinets arrived on time and I was able to put them together more quickly than I had thought. Once assembled, they looked and performed even better than expected! Highly recommended! A++"

2016-05-03

You won't be disappointed!

"My husband and I gutted our first kitchen about 3 years ago, and we were overwhelmed at the thought (and expense) of replacing an entire kitchen. Thankfully, we found the RTA store, and we were very pleased with our first purchase; the price and quality combination simply can't be beat (and we did A LOT of research). We were SO pleased with our first purchase that we just placed our second order for a whole new kitchen at our new (to us) home. Don't hesitate to order through The RTA store; you will not be disappointed!"

This review was modified by ASanford on May 03 2016 11:11:15 AM

2016-04-28

Excellent cabinets and customer service

"In January of this year our dishwasher flooded our kitchen. Being a past kitchen designer and understanding what would need to be done, my husband and I decided to renovate our 1974 kitchen and our entire living floor as a result. In my extensive search of the perfect kitchen cabinets, The RTA Store came up. I was so excited to find that they were local, family owned and operated, and I could go pick up some samples of the cabinet doors. I had drawn up my design by hand, as I do not have access to 20/20 any more, emailed it over to Jen our designer and she helped plug everything into a lay out for us to visualize. She worked with us quickly, changed things as we changed our minds, and double-checked that we included EVERYTHING we would need for our kitchen renovation. Our entire experience with The RTA Store, Jen, Joselyn, and Laura to name a few, was so exceptional, I have and will continue to recommend them for years to come."

This review was modified by Kraisky.J on April 28 2016 08:27:39 AM

2016-04-18

Great Value for Great Cabinets

"This is my second purchase from thertastore.com. It won't be my last.

As a real estate investor who flips houses and owns rental property I was looking for a good provider of high quality cabinets at reasonable prices. I used your cabinets in a previous flip and everyone loved the cabinets. This latest purchase was for my own kitchen. I anticipate buying kitchen cabinets from you for all of my flips in the future.

Beyond the cabinets, your customer service is great too.

This review was modified by r.young357 on April 18 2016 05:55:12 AM

2016-04-12

Saved several thousand dollars

"Thertastore saved us over $3500 when we were comparing to our local Home Depot and Lowes. The quality and service is way better too. Highly recommend"

This review was modified by jeff.nash.1971 on April 12 2016 10:29:45 AM

2016-04-01

"I purchased my cabinets from The RTA Store over the Black Friday sale. I decided to go with the French Vanilla cabinets after I received my door samples. I used a contractor to assemble and install the cabinets. My contractor was really surprised at the quality of the cabinets and said it was some of the best he had seen. There was an issue with a defective drawer glide but I contacted customer service and they were able to have a new one sent out. I received the drawer glide about a week later and it didn't hold up my installation process at all. Every customer service person that I have spoken to seems to be really knowledgable and friendly. Overall, I am so happy with my purchase and the way my kitchen turned out. I get so many compliments from friends and family that come over to the house. I would highly recommend ordering cabinets from this company. "

2016-03-30

Best Customer Service BAR NONE!

"We Purchased cabinets a few months ago over the black friday sale (discount was 30% off!) and finally got them installed this past weekend so I am just now getting around to my final review on everything. Thertastore has been such a tremendous help during my research, my ordering, assembling and even during install!

I was on a first name basis with the folks in their hopewell junction location (they are probably happy to never hear from me again)! This was our first (and hopefully last) kitchen remodel and I wanted to make sure everything was perfect. My designer bless his heart worked with me for 3 months before we finally came up with the perfect design! He then helped me order ---on thanksgiving day!!!! I didn't expect anyone to be there and just sent an email asking a last minute question and he responded to me! I was sent all of my pictures and plans so I knew exactly what I was doing and was able to watch all the assembly instructions BEFORE I had the cabinets so I had an idea of what I was in for.

One cabinet came with a cracked door and I just took a quick picture and emailed it to my friends in their office =) and had a replacement door sent to me the following week. I must have bothered those poor girls 50 times with random questions during my assembly and installation and they never got sick of me and if they didn't know the answer they found it out for me. The price was great but wasn't THAT much less then other sites but I will tell you that I have never been so confident in a large purchase (or small purchase for that matter) then I was with thertastore. I would have gladly paid more for the same cabinets just for the service alone!

I am in love with my new kitchen and can't stop showing pictures of it! You can contact me if you want to see pictures or get any other information about my experience buying cabinets online from thertastore.

This review was modified by Jtowney on March 30 2016 10:22:11 AM

2016-03-23

Turned my outdated kitchen into the best room in the house! BEST staff to work with!

"We finally decided to remodel out 30 year old kitchen and were nervous about going online. We did all our research in stores and online and BY FAR, The RTA Store surpassed every other competitor, even our local stores. The service we received was impeccable. The designer was so patient, we must have changed the design 50 times before finalizing it. Any time I emailed a question, I received a response within hours, sometimes minutes! I was blown away. Our kitchen is finally all finished and we couldn't be happier, we are so glad we bought online, we saved so much money compared to our local stores and the cabinets are great looking. I will definitely recommend The RTA Store to anyone looking for kitchen cabinets. The staff is so refreshing to work with in a time where good customer service certainly isn't the norm anymore!"

This review was modified by jprime325 on March 23 2016 12:02:09 PM

2016-03-23

great company to work with

"Bought our cabinets through thertastore back in November of last year for a flip I was doing with my partner. These cabinets saved us over $4500 and got us the same return or possibly better than if we went with the ones from HD - and the quality was better. Design and service departments were great and made me confident in purchasing this kitchen online. Would highly recommend"

2016-03-11

Service is what won my business

"My wife and I looked at many large and small local cabinet stores in our area as well many of the online cabinet dealers (about 20 of them) and went with The RTA Store mostly because of the confidence that they gave us. We worked with their design department and from our first contact with them to our last it was really great. Would highly recommend using them and their design services"

This review was modified by j.links on March 11 2016 08:32:49 AM

2016-03-05

Best Value for Luxury Cabinets!

"After looking at numerous retail and wholesale cabinet shops, I finally found RTA and could not be happier! I knew what I wanted which was fashion, high quality, and a great price for my kitchen reno. RTA has the best selection, I worked with an amazing designer throughout the process, and most importantly price was half to one third of the cost of retail! This experience was definitely worth it!"

2016-03-01

Customer service is top notch

"We were comparing several different online cabinet companies. The reason we decided to go with thertastore was because of our designer, Michael. Michael's customer service was above and beyond other stores we were comparing to and we felt very comfortable with him and the quality of the cabinets."

This review was modified by amith321qaz on March 01 2016 09:50:28 AM

2016-02-08

Great First Experience in Kitchen Renovation

"This was my first kitchen renovation that I have done as I am trying to sell my home and thought updating my kitchen would increase the buying potential. I wanted to do this project as quick and inexpensive as I could. I decided to use a white shaker cabinet since this seems to be a neutral cabinet buyers might like. I signed up to work with a designer, Kelsey, and they really helped me in creating the best layout for my space without changing much around. They offered some good tips on ways to cut down on the cost of my kitchen too. I was able to see some pictures of the kitchen before purchasing that really helped me understand how everything was going to come together. I really did my research before buying to see what I was getting myself into because I was planning to do most of the work myself. I watched some videos of how to put the cabinets together which helped a lot. I was able to purchase during one of their sales and got 20% off my cabinets which was a great money saver too. Once I got the cabinets it took me a bit of time to get everything organized. I was missing a soft close hinge that I had purchased and had to contact the company but they sent one out to me next day. All in all- I think this was a great first experience. I would highly recommend this company to others and am looking forward to seeing what I can get for my house. "

Share TheRTAStore.com's store rating

TheRTAStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheRTAStore.com is a merchant member
TheRTAStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.