• Address: 2345 Route 52, Suite 1A

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10

"great customer service and high quality cabinets"

"We are so happy with our cabinets it makes our kitchen look fabulous "

"Customer service sets the bar so high few other companies can compare. Responses from Kelsey were fast and frequently after regular business hours. She was knowledgeable on the products and offered several design alternatives. Following customer service is the quality and ease of assembly. The cabinets are of plywood construction, not medium density fiberboard. Soft-close full extension drawer slides are standard on the cabinet style we chose. The order was shipped faster than I had anticipated and arrived before I had the space ready for it. Even the delivery truck driver went above and beyond the call.
I have already reordered and will recommend TheRTAStore.com to my friends and relatives.

"TheRTAStore has been a great company to deal with. Their customer service is outstanding. Not only do you have a designer assigned to you but they are knowledgeable in their products and installation. The samples that were sent out made our decision easy. The quality of the wood is exactly what we had hoped for. Everything has been easy and they step you through the process of getting the items to your door. Well done RTAStore! We have already referred you to our neighbors!"

"I was a little nervous buying my kitchen cabinets online. I purchased the pre-assembled cabinets and putting them together was very easy. My kitchen looks like I spent so much money on them and I didn't. The quality of the cabinets are unbelievable. Guests are shocked when I tell them what I spent and every time I hear someone remodeling their kitchen I ALWAYS recommend thertastore.com.

Thank you so much for wonderful customer service and if it wasn't for your product I couldn't afford to remodel.

Michele Giardino

"I have been amazed at the quality of these cabinets! From the great help from the designer to the fact that nothing was damaged in shipping, this has been a great experience! "

"What a wonderful experience working with Kara! I am so very excited about what my kitchen is going to look like. No pressure and so convenient. I will definitely recommend the RTA store to my friends."

"I just completed my purchase from The RTA store and am so pleased with my experience! I had nothing but friendly and helpful interactions with my designer and the live chat customer service. I would highly recommend this company to fellow DIY'ers and all family/ friends!"

"I purchased $3300 worth of cabinets from this company. There were a few small issues with a defective door panel and a wrong item shipped, but the company made it right so I am a happy camper."

"Very easy to work with. Free kitchen design with constant contact with the designer at any time. Very easy to change design at any time. Very accommodating. Received 20% off for a holiday, I would definitely wait for a sale. Only one place to look at cabinets in person, in Hopewell, NY. Could be a hassle for those far away. Internet and in person - cabinets are WAY different. I would definitely look in person. A couple issues. Took 3 weeks after order placed to receive the cabinets. 2 of the cabinet/pieces were destroyed in transit, hopefully the exchange will go smoothly. The instructions on the website are horrible, there is no written instructions only pictures, and the picture are not detailed enough to make sure you are facing the correct way while installing. The first 3 cabinets we put together, we had to take apart or make our own holes because the instructions did not state the importance of this side up or down. Also the cabinets are made in china? Found a chinese written paper, that is disappointing. They are very nice quality but the crown molding you can tell are 1 or 2 feet long strips of wood put together, you can see the joints! For $600 that is very disappointing, how cheap those are. So far we love them overall!"

"Great experience, easy ordering and quick responses from my designer."

"The folks at the RTA store really know how to take care of the customer. We are very happy with our new kitchen, the quality we received for the price we paid is far superior than the local stores around us.

Thanks to everyone at RTA!

"I just received my cabinets from Rta and to say I'm happy is an understatement. I was very hesitant to purchase online but the second Casey contacted me and assured me he would help me with my design it was smooth sailing. He emailed me back after 11 pm on a Saturday night!! I read the reviews before but to experience it was incredible. The cabinets are for a rental property my husband and I recently purchased and they were under budget which allowed us to get better appliances and counter top. The shipping department was great also as I was nervous about damages but they sent me a video about what to do so I was very confident. But it didn't matter anyway because my cabinets arrived in perfect condition. I have already recommended rtastore to my daughter and son in law and will recommend as often as I can. A very happy customer!"

"We would like to thank everyone at TheRTAStore, namely our designer, Kara, who worked with us one on one to guide us through the design process for our kitchen. She was very professional and polite to deal with even under pressure and was prompt in responding to our questions and many requests. We greatly appreciate the high level of personal service she provided to us. We also had an equally positive experience with other staff at TheRTAStore when calling in with questions, scheduling our delivery and dealing with the claims department in taking care of damages from carrier delivery. The team at TheRTAStore have been great from start to finish and seem to take pleasure in making sure their customers are happy. We are very satisfied and happy with the quality of the cabinetry and wide selection offered, competitive pricing, and superior customer service. We will definitely do business with TheRTAStore in the future as the need arises and will highly recommend to family and friends. Keep doing what you are doing!! Thank you again. Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Dawson"

"When we decided to redo our kitchen, we knew nothing about how to do it.
A friend told us about thertastore.com
i contacted them.
THEY WERE FABULOUS. They took us from our initial measuring right thru the design process and finally the shipping.
The customer service is the best I ever worked with. We did have some issues, which were readily taken care of.
i highly recommend them to anyone looking to put a new kitchen in.
There website is great for people like me who aren't that computer savvy.

TheRTAStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheRTAStore.com is a merchant member
TheRTAStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.