"Site is a scam!!! They stole $900.00 dollars of my money won't respond to emails .Its a rip off save you're time and money!! I never received product or my refund should of known better they don't even have a phone number. Buyer beware site is a SCAM!!!!! "

"a very bad custoner service!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did not respond timely to my request to obtain RMA # to return the item. I sent numerous follow up emails. It took 2 weeks to get the RMA #. After I returned the item, they did not issue a refund. They did not respond to my follow up emails. I contacted PayPay to dispute charges. Be aware!!!!!!!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by notTheHouseWaresStorefan on May 10 2013 08:08:39 PM

"This store had the lowest prices I could find on the
3 electronics items ordered. I ordered knowing the store was doing inventory and not answering their phones. They responded to my emails and got my order to me pretty quickly, and with no dreaded backorder
issues, despite being immersed in inventory. They should be even better during normal business operation. Would use them again and I recommend this store to others.

"I searched many stores to find the stock on the 4 Person Tube. Many stores said it was in stock, but I came to find out it wasn't. When I called thehousewaresstore.com, Mary was very helpful. She confirmed the item was in stock and helped me place my order. Customer Service was outstanding, the price was low and shipping was the actual shipping cost, not over padded.

Austin, Texas

"The price they quoted for electric shaver heads was good. They intelligently offered a related product, shaver lubricant. The shipping was approximately their cost, unlike places that discount the price and overcharge for shipping. But the list price was 3 times the price from the manufacturer. When I tried to add the item to my cart, "A problem was encountered when communicating with the server. Please try again". It was a weekend, so maybe their server was down? But I just tried now, Wednesday evening, and got the same message ... and the site says "E-commerce by Yahoo!" and their favicon is Yahoo!'s. So I cannot buy, and with repeated problems, I would not buy.

TheHouseWaresStore.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TheHouseWaresStore.com is not a merchant member
TheHouseWaresStore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!