• Rating 8.67/10 25 reviews

TheHardwareCity.com is not a merchant member
    TheHardwareCity.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • TheHardwareCity.com contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"We purchased a wood stove ($1000+) from thehardwarecity.com. Customer Service was HORRIBLE. The item took 2 weeks to ship and was damaged upon arrival. This company promised to provide updates and return phone calls, but never did. They purposely avoided phone calls from my phone number, but answered when I would call from a different phone. This company did not respond to NUMEROUS emails or voicemail messgaes. After a month had passed, we were told the item we purchased was "no longer available" yet it is still on their website for sale. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by larob24 on January 01 2014 06:58:10 AM

"Great company that I will order from again without hesitation. I've called them and the customer service was top-notch. I ordered from them and got my purchase in only 2 days, so they shipped very quickly.

modified review This review was modified by miclwilde on November 21 2013 08:17:42 PM

"Super good price and prompt service"

modified review This review was modified by gwtriker on August 02 2013 11:38:54 AM

"Excellent price of products + free shipping (for my product anyway)! The total cost to my door for the product was cheaper than other places that I could find - that's the biggest reason I decided to place my order.

I was very surprised with the excellent communication to provide a tracking number, the QUICK turn around to ship my product, and thankful they have a phone number for customer service if any issues were to arise.

Simply excellent company to deal with. I hope they can continue to offer FREE SHIPPING and compete with other large e-retailers on price in the largely competitive space. Would order from them again anytime without hesitation. Thank you TheHardwareCity.com!

modified review This review was modified by Im2bz2p345 on March 21 2013 10:19:20 AM

"From my experience with an item damaged in transit the customer service department called me within 15 minutes after emailing informing them of the damage. They asked for more information, I sent them pictures, and the entire issue was resolved to my satisfaction within 12 hours. Overall, the order fulfillment was fast, the customer service was fast, and the price was good. I will not hesitate to buy anything from TheHardwareCity's website or on Ebay in the future. "

"I ordered some Shoe Goo Boots and Gloves from them, and I've been ordering stuff online for a long time. I'd say that TheHardwareCity.com delivers much faster than I imagined they would! My items arrived in perfect condition and as described on their website! Very happy and would highly recommend them to everyone!"

"I ordered all of my lighting supplies from thehardwarecity.com for my last rehab and I am very pleased with my products. My order arrived early and nothing was damaged. I am very impressed with the quality of the products I ordered. Thehardwarecity.com is truly a 1-stop shop for hardware supplies because instead of going to the local hardware store to pick-up construction supplies, I can order all of my supplies online and have them delivered to the rehab. That alone equals no time lost and no time lost equals more money and profit for my business! I have recommended thehardwarecity.com to all of my friends and fellow rehabbers!"

"Prior to placing my order I checked with this company to make sure the containers I was going to order had a blue latching lid. I was assured that they did. When the containers arrived half of them had the requested blue lid, but half of them had a clear lid. Since they would be displayed together I wanted them all to have the blue lid. I called the company to complain and no one has ever called me back. I won't use this company in the future."

"Excellent service !!!! I want to say how pleased I was with my order. Not only did you have the lowest price around, you shipped it to me fast !!! I would highly recommend The HardwareCity to anyone. Thank you. "

"when I purchased a 655 bath/fan/heater/combo from the hardware city, i was unintentionally given a defective device. but i got my replacement in no time at all!"

"We purchased multiple times using hardware city. I am impressed with shipping services,and quality of products.

We also loved the customer support of the hardware city.
Staff was very helpful in exchanging products.

"The Hardware city prices were very competitive. Shipping costs were reasonable. Shipment was very prompt and the item was well packaged."

"My purchase was very pleasant - customer service person was very polite and willing to help, I received my item, which was exactly what i ordered, I will definitely recommend this online store to friends and family. Thank you for a job well done.

"I am extremely pleased with TheHardwareCity.com! I placed an order on Wednesday, they shipped it on Thursday, and I received it on Friday all while choosing the least expensive shipping method! I've already placed my second order with them!"

"Great customer service, accommodating and responsive. This is my second order with this retailer. So far reasonably fast shipping, very low prices, great shopping experiences."