Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

TheHardwareCity.com User

"I've ordered cabinet door hinges twice from this company. The time to delivery was incredible. In one case, 3 days from date of order to sitting in my mailbox, the next time only 2 days! Met and greatly exceeded my expectations. The products were very competitively priced, and of the highest quality. "

"I have only dealt with thehardwarecity.com once and it has not been a pleasant experience. You can forget ever getting them on the phone or getting someone to call you back. If you are lucky you might get a vague email response. The only way I've found to make contact with them is to use their LiveChat option (when it's available). Even then you get "Kris Lee" every time who can never help you. Most of the time you are told they must check with the warehouse. They ask you to give them 15 minutes and they will email you what they found out... that's just to get rid of you. In my FINAL contact with them I was instructed basically to call the manufacturer and deal with it myself. They, THE SELLER, couldn't fix it. So that is what I am now in the process of doing. ..this is WAY too much work just for a composter & rain barrel... Oh...to be fair. After putting me off and giving me the run around for over a week they did finally offer me my money back, but now I'm just determined to get the damn thing!

NEVER EVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER ANYTHING FROM TheHardwareCity.com

THEY WILL SELL YOU THINGS AND TAKE YOUR MONEY KNOWING THAT THEY DON'T HAVE THEM IN STOCK.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!

modified review This review was modified by kpperkins on June 04 2014 11:28:32 AM

"We purchased a wood stove ($1000+) from thehardwarecity.com. Customer Service was HORRIBLE. The item took 2 weeks to ship and was damaged upon arrival. This company promised to provide updates and return phone calls, but never did. They purposely avoided phone calls from my phone number, but answered when I would call from a different phone. This company did not respond to NUMEROUS emails or voicemail messgaes. After a month had passed, we were told the item we purchased was "no longer available" yet it is still on their website for sale. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by larob24 on January 01 2014 06:58:10 AM

"Great company that I will order from again without hesitation. I've called them and the customer service was top-notch. I ordered from them and got my purchase in only 2 days, so they shipped very quickly.

modified review This review was modified by miclwilde on November 21 2013 08:17:42 PM

"Super good price and prompt service"

modified review This review was modified by gwtriker on August 02 2013 11:38:54 AM

"From my experience with an item damaged in transit the customer service department called me within 15 minutes after emailing informing them of the damage. They asked for more information, I sent them pictures, and the entire issue was resolved to my satisfaction within 12 hours. Overall, the order fulfillment was fast, the customer service was fast, and the price was good. I will not hesitate to buy anything from TheHardwareCity's website or on Ebay in the future. "

"I ordered all of my lighting supplies from thehardwarecity.com for my last rehab and I am very pleased with my products. My order arrived early and nothing was damaged. I am very impressed with the quality of the products I ordered. Thehardwarecity.com is truly a 1-stop shop for hardware supplies because instead of going to the local hardware store to pick-up construction supplies, I can order all of my supplies online and have them delivered to the rehab. That alone equals no time lost and no time lost equals more money and profit for my business! I have recommended thehardwarecity.com to all of my friends and fellow rehabbers!"

"Prior to placing my order I checked with this company to make sure the containers I was going to order had a blue latching lid. I was assured that they did. When the containers arrived half of them had the requested blue lid, but half of them had a clear lid. Since they would be displayed together I wanted them all to have the blue lid. I called the company to complain and no one has ever called me back. I won't use this company in the future."

"Excellent service !!!! I want to say how pleased I was with my order. Not only did you have the lowest price around, you shipped it to me fast !!! I would highly recommend The HardwareCity to anyone. Thank you. "

"Estimated shipping was $10 for FedEx home delivery, a lot for a one pound package.

When I tried to place the order the shipping was $35, more than the cost of the items.

What a ripoff!

"when I purchased a 655 bath/fan/heater/combo from the hardware city, i was unintentionally given a defective device. but i got my replacement in no time at all!"

"We purchased multiple times using hardware city. I am impressed with shipping services,and quality of products.

We also loved the customer support of the hardware city.
Staff was very helpful in exchanging products.

trb

"The Hardware city prices were very competitive. Shipping costs were reasonable. Shipment was very prompt and the item was well packaged."

"My purchase was very pleasant - customer service person was very polite and willing to help, I received my item, which was exactly what i ordered, I will definitely recommend this online store to friends and family. Thank you for a job well done.

"I am extremely pleased with TheHardwareCity.com! I placed an order on Wednesday, they shipped it on Thursday, and I received it on Friday all while choosing the least expensive shipping method! I've already placed my second order with them!"

TheHardwareCity.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TheHardwareCity.com is not a merchant member
TheHardwareCity.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!