• TheDigitalOasis TheDigitalOasis Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10

"The Digital Oasis came through when my regular suppliers could not. Very impressed with their speed and accuracy in processing my order. Would definitely recommend!"

"Very good store. Rapid order dispatch . The item came very quickly. This product complies with the description . I will be and in what working with this seller."

"I received very good customer service, the products were shipped very quickly and all items were packed well and not damaged during shipping."

"Had the best prices for the NMEA 2000 backbone buss and Yamaha outboard to NMEA 2000 cords to Lowrance HDS
Fast shipping and it's all hooked up working great.
Flawless purchase.

"I ordered a Humminbird 999 hd si and am very satisfied with it. The price was the lowest I found on the Internet and shipping was free and fast. They allow you to pay using PayPal and that's about the only way I purchase anything thru the Internet. I've ordered from them before and am sure I'll order from them again."

"Had item in stock offered free shipping and received in just a few days. Packed well item arrived undamaged."

"I researched the item I purchased pretty extensively trying to get the best deal I could find. I spoke with Digital Oasis customer service representatives regarding my item. The manufacture also offered a rebate on the item I purchased. I saved $600 purchasing from Digital Oasis. Great service, great price and fast free shipping."

"I looked at many sites for the locator/ gps unit I wanted. Digital Oasis had the best selection, at the best price, and the site layout made it easy. I got a great price with great serve and delivery."

"i just purchased a hummimbird 999si from digital oasis, they were the cheapest i found period !. got it shipped free in 3 days. they were outstanding to deal with. will always check these guys out first next time Kim. "

"I bought a Lowrance HDI transducer from DO, because of a great price and it they are located a few states away. WRONG! They didn't have it at the DO store in FL, so without me knowing it was on backorder I had to wait for it to come from a Cal. store.... I would have rather payed a store on the east coast $5.00 and had it the same week I ordered it. Live and learn ;(."

"I ordered two different items this ye as r and I am very pleased with the service , shipping time and price . I will do business with The Digital oasis again ."

"Best prices and fastest shipping period!!!!"

"This was the first time purchasing from the Digital Oasis and i couldn't be happier.

First, the customer service is phenomenal. I received email updates about the status of my order on a regular basis, from order confirmation through shipping. My order was 100% accurate and delivered on time

The items I ordered, two Humminbird Marine Electronic graphs, were in stock and their prices were second to none. There webpage was easy to navigate and the whole process was smooth as silk.

I would definitely recommend Digital Oasis to my friends and family.

I'd also recommend Digital Oasis to people looking for a great online store!

"This Humminbird 999SI was $200 less than the two hunting/fishing retail giants, plus still included the rebate. Fast/Free Shipping. Same as you would get from the retail giants, but for less."

"I was very pleased with the service received from Digital Oasis. The cost of the products is the best to be found on the Internet. The service and response to inquiries, both before and after the purchase, was prompt and courteous. I would highly recommend that Digital Oasis be your number one source for marine electronics."

Share TheDigitalOasis's store rating

TheDigitalOasis is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheDigitalOasis is a merchant member
TheDigitalOasis participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.