Stores > TheDigitalOasis

9AM-7PM EST
      888-871-3938
      service@thedigitaloasis.com
      888-871-3938

Voice your opinion! Review TheDigitalOasis by clicking a star below.
2017-05-31

totally disgusted

"I ordered a radar dome for my boat it was the wrong size I had to pay $63 to send it back when they accepted the return and sent the return label never did they mention that it would cost me $194 to send it back, what a joke to deduct that money for no good reason just for returning it was in the original box never taken out and they ripped me off for that kind of money, please be very careful ordering from this company when i called to inquire why $194 was deducted from my return they stated 20 percent return fee and never did they try to make the situation better. I would have ordered many products from this company they have totally lost my business!!!!!!!!!!!!! again be wise with using this Company most places would try to please their customers.

2016-04-19

Great service! Fast Shipping!!!

"Order was processed and shipped quickly."

2016-04-13

Super deal

"Odered a humminbird helix 9. Low price snd fast shipping. Best on the web."

2016-04-12

Very impressed/ Great customer service

"I'm very impressed with the service I received. My order was delayed, I called customer service got an answering machine, within 5 mins received a call back. Customer rep explained the delay of our order. Product was on backorder, customer rep contacted manager to swap our item with one in stock. Had our new item shipped within 2 days. WOW. Very impressive."

2016-04-06

Great experience

"I purchased a Morguide R3 trolling motor from TDO. They had the lowest price on the net. Shipping was fast. Product was great. Very happy."

2016-03-09

power pole bracket

"I ordered this bracket for my new Talon power pole. It is perfect.....it was easy to install and works great!"

2016-03-07

Outstanding Store delivers Outstanding Products

"I first became aware of the existence of The Digital Oasis through a friend and I am so glad I did! I am always very adamant about price checking any and everything I purchase to ensure the best price. I have found that The Digital Oasis offers incredibly low prices! Not only that, but the products they carry are truly top of the line goods. When you combine those attributes together it truly speaks to the excellence and relevance of this store! They simply offer the best products, with the best service, at the best price!"

2016-02-29

Johnny on the spot

"Very smooth transition. Excellent shipping. Price was the best I found. I will do business with them again. It's great when companies do what they say they are going to!"

2016-02-22

Great product at super price!

"I've researched this product on several web sites and The DigitalOasis beat all the others hands done. Product arrived quickly and was as advertised. I'll be installing my new Hummingbird fish locator within the next couple of weeks and can't wait to get back on the water."

2016-02-10

Awesome Site!!!

"The Digital Oasis is an awesome site to find great deals on all types of electronic products!!!"

2016-02-04

Digital Wow!

"I ordered the humminbird 1199ci HD SI. Received at a great price (close to half off regular price). Order was shipped the following morning and at my house 3 day later...Great product, Great price...Thank You DigitalOasis!"

2016-01-29

Everything promised and more

"Ordered a hummingbired 1199 ci hd, due to the incredible pricing offered at Digital Oasis and received earlier than expected which was a great surprise. Thanks Digital Oasis and keep up the great work!!"

2015-12-28

"The item was brand new, it came on time and the price could not be beat anywhere."

2015-12-12

"I recently placed an order on a GPS/Fishfinder from TheDigitalOasis.com. I was very impressed by their customer service over the phone since i'm a Canadian customer with an American address. I had some errors on the online ordering process and the customer service was on the ball and fixed everything quickly and was super helpful."

2015-12-05

"Customer rep was able to locate item I needed and product I ordered was in stock. It was shipped promptly, and arrived in good shape."

Share TheDigitalOasis's store rating

TheDigitalOasis is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheDigitalOasis is a merchant member
TheDigitalOasis participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,432 merchant members.