• TheDigitalOasis

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I looked at many sites for the locator/ gps unit I wanted. Digital Oasis had the best selection, at the best price, and the site layout made it easy. I got a great price with great serve and delivery."

"i just purchased a hummimbird 999si from digital oasis, they were the cheapest i found period !. got it shipped free in 3 days. they were outstanding to deal with. will always check these guys out first next time Kim. "

"I bought a Lowrance HDI transducer from DO, because of a great price and it they are located a few states away. WRONG! They didn't have it at the DO store in FL, so without me knowing it was on backorder I had to wait for it to come from a Cal. store.... I would have rather payed a store on the east coast $5.00 and had it the same week I ordered it. Live and learn ;(."

"I ordered two different items this ye as r and I am very pleased with the service , shipping time and price . I will do business with The Digital oasis again ."

"Best prices and fastest shipping period!!!!"

"This was the first time purchasing from the Digital Oasis and i couldn't be happier.

First, the customer service is phenomenal. I received email updates about the status of my order on a regular basis, from order confirmation through shipping. My order was 100% accurate and delivered on time

The items I ordered, two Humminbird Marine Electronic graphs, were in stock and their prices were second to none. There webpage was easy to navigate and the whole process was smooth as silk.

I would definitely recommend Digital Oasis to my friends and family.

I'd also recommend Digital Oasis to people looking for a great online store!

"This Humminbird 999SI was $200 less than the two hunting/fishing retail giants, plus still included the rebate. Fast/Free Shipping. Same as you would get from the retail giants, but for less."

"I was very pleased with the service received from Digital Oasis. The cost of the products is the best to be found on the Internet. The service and response to inquiries, both before and after the purchase, was prompt and courteous. I would highly recommend that Digital Oasis be your number one source for marine electronics."

"This company is the worst company I have ever ordered from online. They took over a week to get me the tracking number, then once i finally got my trolling motor it was defective and was smoking. I contacted them to return my item and had to fight with them for them to pay for the shipping back. Then they advised me fedex will be here on a monday morning after not hearing from them. So I took the day off work and FEDEX never showed up two days later I tell them im going to file a complaint with BBB they send me UPS labels so I have to take the item to UPS to be shipped back. They received their item back 3/26 and I still have not got a refund for this defective item they sent me. I will pay a higher price next time and never order from them ever again.

"Digital oasis had good price, good service, ontime delivery. Box arrived with one side tron open about 12 inches, but product seems ok. No fault to digital osis but fault belongs to UPS. Very nice people to deal with ,used phone order option Will order again as needed from this fine company."

"Cheapest prices by over $50!"

"Ordered a Humminbird 1199 Sonar unit for my boat and The DigitalOasis exceeded my expectations. Will definitely do business with them again. "

"Great experience! After ordering one humminbird unit I decided to upgrade to a different unit. I returned the first unit with no problem.

"Great web based company. I would purchase from the digital oasis again. "

"Perfect transaction. The order shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. The product was priced at or below the competition with free shipping. It works great and was easy to install. Would definitely do business again!"

Share TheDigitalOasis's store rating

TheDigitalOasis is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheDigitalOasis is a merchant member
TheDigitalOasis participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.