• TheDigitalOasis TheDigitalOasis Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10

"Product was well packed and delivered as promised. Will definitely use and recommend TheDigitalOasis to friends."

"Easy to use website, easy ordering, no hassles."

"fast delivery product as described, goo pricing."

"No problems! everything arrived as promised. In good order"

"Great product. Enjoyed the quick shipping of my product."

"I'm a repeat customer -- staff support and purchase assistance is great. Fast shipping and competitive pricing!"

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER. Spoke with the owner after their description didn't match what I bought. The owner of this company is a complete idiot, terrible customer service from him. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE. They sent the wrong product, then blamed me for not buying the right one after I bought from their site that only gave two options for motors (54" and 60" shaft), NO OTHER OPTIONS. HE IS A MORON!!! He has no clue what he's selling or anything about these products. DO NOT BUY, go to Cabela's or Bass Pro. "

This review was modified by leftywagner on July 20 2015 11:20:45 AM

"The best price on the web and the product arrived on time, in perfect condition, and exactly what I ordered."

"Ordering was quick and easy. They had the lowest price on the product that I could find anywhere on the internet. Shipping was fast and I was overall very happy with my transaction."

"I ordered a hummingbird helix 5,it arrived on time when they promised, great people to do business with,"

"I received only part of the shipment due to UPS losing a package but the vendor was quick to replace the missing package. the parts were as described and just what I wanted. I would reorder from them again. "

"I was extremely happy with the service from the digital oasis. This was my first purchase from them but will not be my last. I received a great price on my fish finder with an additional 20,000 reward points! Everyone was very helpful and friendly through the whole process. I appreciated the phone call to verify that I was the person who ordered the product and not a scammer. Thanks again for a great product!"

"Great service and prices. I will use them again should the need arise."

"TheDigitalOasis has always impressed me with pricing and quick shipping. I would'nt hesitate to do business with them in the future. The most recent purchase was a new fishfinder for my boat. After spending 20 minutes checking a ton of websites, the best price was Digital Oasis again with free shipping."

"Best price for the item ordered. Shipping was fast. Would not hesitate to order from The Digital Oasis again."

Share TheDigitalOasis's store rating

TheDigitalOasis is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheDigitalOasis is a merchant member
TheDigitalOasis participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.