Stores > TheDigitalOasis

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"Excellent price, product availability, prompt FREE shipping. I will be shopping here again when the need arises."

"Product was received quicky, thank's"

This review was modified by wilsonchan83 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Fast and accurate shipping. Product as describe. "

"I bought the Raymarine Dragonfly Pro from TheDigitalOasis and the experience was top notch. Not only did they have the best price that I could find by far, but they also had free shipping. Not just any free shipping the item arrived at my house by the 3rd business day! They will be my first stop the next time I am in the market for sporting goods electronics! "

"great product, excellent price"

"Fast shipping, no issues with anything related to this sale"

"ordered a crossbow .FAST SHIPPING GREAT PRICE. and the service was very friendly and fast to reply thank you"

"I bought some new fishing gear (GPS/Fishfinder) from the D.O. which was, with shipping, the lowest price I found anywhere by fifty dollars. I did find a lower deal but it was only 10 bucks cheaper and their product was refurbished not new like the GPS from D.O. I'd shop here again."

"First time ordering from this company. Pick them because of best price and everything went perfect. Fast shipping also."

"I bought parts from the The Digital Oasis website to complete my Humminbird fishfinder system. Using the website was easy and the prices were the best that I could find. The free shipping was wonderful and everything arrived at my home in perfect shape and on time. I appreciated the email notices about the progress of my shipment along its way. Thanks Humminbird and thanks TheDigitalOasis!"

"Very happy with my purchase and the shipping speed."

"Product was well packed and delivered as promised. Will definitely use and recommend TheDigitalOasis to friends."

"Easy to use website, easy ordering, no hassles."

"fast delivery product as described, goo pricing."

"No problems! everything arrived as promised. In good order"

Share TheDigitalOasis's store rating

TheDigitalOasis is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheDigitalOasis is a merchant member
TheDigitalOasis participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.