• Contact: service@thedigitaloasis.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"This is the third time I have purchased from TheDigitalOasis, and I keep coming back because of the very competitive prices, and excellent customer service. "

"I was so impressed with my online experience with the Digital Oasis! Personal service, fast, and exactly what was promised! Absolutely AWESOME"

"Excellent seller, great service, fast shipping, item arrived just as described!"

"Great price and good product"

"They had the best price on the internet. I placed my order on a Tuesday while on vacation, and the package arrived at my door when I got home Friday. Excellent."

"Purchased a Lowrance Elite 4 from them. Horrible customer service. Snotty attitude basically. Listed item as shipped from Florida but mine was shipped from NJ. Refused to return calls or emails until I filed a complaint with the retail site. Response was simply that they did nothing wrong, they shipped within estimated delivery dates. I was also told they have no control of which warehouse the item is shipped from, and that normally it ships from Florida. There was no intelligent comment as to why it's listed as ships from Florida. Took 2 weeks to authorize return. I received the item 3 days later than it should have, had it been shipped from Florida as described. I ended up keeping the item, then found it was defective. They told me to call the mfg. Mfg said it should be a no questions asked return since it was less than 30 days from purchase. They refused to honor the mfg exchange policy. I was told if I returned it to them, they would simply mail it back to the mfg and turn around could be up to 4 weeks, and that I should return it directly to the mfg myself.

I explained this whole story to the mfg and they gave me a new item, cross shipped, and upgraded the item for free.

"Great prices, fast shipping, will buy from this company as much as I can!"

"I placed an order 15 days ago and was informed that the items shipped the following day yet they never did. The service department kept telling me that it would ship any moment but it never did. They promised to investigate and then never responded. What a disappointing experience. Now I need to start all over again claiming a refund and searching for the items elsewhere. Rather go buy from someone else and save yourself the hassle."

"Horrible customer support, verification trough an open email with your credit card and ID..
Very unclear procedure, last time I tried to buy something from this guys..
Customer support seems like have a bad day, almost impossible to understand what tried to tell me...
I ended cancelling order and lost VERY valuable time in a huge project
VERY bad experience, spend money any where else...

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-22-2014

thedigitaloasis, TheDigitalOasis rep has responded

“Marine Electronic is a fake name and customer wanted me to ship to address other than billing address of a credit card. Customer was using a skype number to communicate. Got very offensive when we tried to prove that he was the actual credit card owner. This is the classic case of fraudulent credit card use. and for all of you credit card thieves out there we will catch you and prosecute you!”

"I was pleasantly surprised when I received a call inquiring about the purchase and being notified by email once shipment was made.
Great job and I am a satisfied return customer.

"Fast,friendly service. when contacted with a question they responded quickly with the answer I needed."

"Great Company, excellent transaction!"

"I was comparative price shopping on the internet and found TheDigitalOasis.com. They were by far the cheapest & the fastest on getting the product to me. I knew nothing about their company before this purchase. I will buy from them again."

"I love The Digital Oasis! They have been more perfect each order! I have been completely satisfied! "

"I bought an item that was on a huge sale. Before making purchase I wanted to speak to a live customer rep. I called on Monday morning. Little did I know at the time the sale ended on Sunday. No problem. TDO.com honored sale price and sent package out. I saved $600 buying from them. Thanks TDO.com!!"

TheDigitalOasis is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheDigitalOasis is a merchant member
TheDigitalOasis participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.