Stores > TheDigitalOasis

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-04-19

Great service! Fast Shipping!!!

"Order was processed and shipped quickly."

2016-04-13

Super deal

"Odered a humminbird helix 9. Low price snd fast shipping. Best on the web."

This review was modified by 4wilis on April 13 2016 02:59:45 AM

2016-04-12

Very impressed/ Great customer service

"I'm very impressed with the service I received. My order was delayed, I called customer service got an answering machine, within 5 mins received a call back. Customer rep explained the delay of our order. Product was on backorder, customer rep contacted manager to swap our item with one in stock. Had our new item shipped within 2 days. WOW. Very impressive."

This review was modified by Dgullikson on April 12 2016 06:19:50 PM

2016-04-06

Great experience

"I purchased a Morguide R3 trolling motor from TDO. They had the lowest price on the net. Shipping was fast. Product was great. Very happy."

This review was modified by bumpbk on April 06 2016 05:49:35 AM

2016-03-09

power pole bracket

"I ordered this bracket for my new Talon power pole. It is perfect.....it was easy to install and works great!"

2016-03-07

Outstanding Store delivers Outstanding Products

"I first became aware of the existence of The Digital Oasis through a friend and I am so glad I did! I am always very adamant about price checking any and everything I purchase to ensure the best price. I have found that The Digital Oasis offers incredibly low prices! Not only that, but the products they carry are truly top of the line goods. When you combine those attributes together it truly speaks to the excellence and relevance of this store! They simply offer the best products, with the best service, at the best price!"

This review was modified by MAGFisher on March 07 2016 08:36:19 PM

2016-02-29

Johnny on the spot

"Very smooth transition. Excellent shipping. Price was the best I found. I will do business with them again. It's great when companies do what they say they are going to!"

This review was modified by Domf52 on February 29 2016 06:20:14 AM

2016-02-22

Great product at super price!

"I've researched this product on several web sites and The DigitalOasis beat all the others hands done. Product arrived quickly and was as advertised. I'll be installing my new Hummingbird fish locator within the next couple of weeks and can't wait to get back on the water."

2016-02-10

Awesome Site!!!

"The Digital Oasis is an awesome site to find great deals on all types of electronic products!!!"

This review was modified by CoBassFisher on February 10 2016 10:37:51 PM

2016-02-04

Digital Wow!

"I ordered the humminbird 1199ci HD SI. Received at a great price (close to half off regular price). Order was shipped the following morning and at my house 3 day later...Great product, Great price...Thank You DigitalOasis!"

This review was modified by Dlanca01 on February 04 2016 06:10:23 AM

2016-01-29

Everything promised and more

"Ordered a hummingbired 1199 ci hd, due to the incredible pricing offered at Digital Oasis and received earlier than expected which was a great surprise. Thanks Digital Oasis and keep up the great work!!"

2015-12-28

"The item was brand new, it came on time and the price could not be beat anywhere."

This review was modified by grbahn6459 on December 28 2015 02:13:17 PM

2015-12-12

"I recently placed an order on a GPS/Fishfinder from TheDigitalOasis.com. I was very impressed by their customer service over the phone since i'm a Canadian customer with an American address. I had some errors on the online ordering process and the customer service was on the ball and fixed everything quickly and was super helpful."

2015-12-05

"Customer rep was able to locate item I needed and product I ordered was in stock. It was shipped promptly, and arrived in good shape."

This review was modified by caracol on December 05 2015 05:34:47 AM

2015-11-24

"Excellent price, product availability, prompt FREE shipping. I will be shopping here again when the need arises."

Share TheDigitalOasis's store rating

TheDigitalOasis is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheDigitalOasis is a merchant member
TheDigitalOasis participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.