• Contact: service@thedigitaloasis.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Fast,friendly service. when contacted with a question they responded quickly with the answer I needed."

"Great Company, excellent transaction!"

"I was comparative price shopping on the internet and found TheDigitalOasis.com. They were by far the cheapest & the fastest on getting the product to me. I knew nothing about their company before this purchase. I will buy from them again."

"I love The Digital Oasis! They have been more perfect each order! I have been completely satisfied! "

"I bought an item that was on a huge sale. Before making purchase I wanted to speak to a live customer rep. I called on Monday morning. Little did I know at the time the sale ended on Sunday. No problem. TDO.com honored sale price and sent package out. I saved $600 buying from them. Thanks TDO.com!!"

"great prices fast shipping"

"Good customer service. Ensured it was me making the large purchase on my credit card."

"the best of everything price shipping and service"

"Ordered online, prompt delivery, product as described and best price. "

"Great pricing & quick delivery on the Lowrance Chartplotter. I have Digital Oasis listed in my favorites & will purchase from them again."

"Since finding Digital Oasis I have purchased all of my boat electronics through them ... Customer Support is responsive and excellent and the products are all as described and as expected ... I have recommended them to several of my friends as well as the members of my local fishing club ... "

"Very conscious of customer credit card security. Very easy to deal with. Item arrived when promised and item as described. Very satisfied with purchase and pricing was great."

"called for info,got prompt answeres,ordered product,recived quickly"

"The digital oasis offered the best price. I am very satisfied with their service."

"ON LINE ORDERING WAS A BREEZE. ORDER WAS FILLED ASAP. PRICING WAS THE BEST OF ALL SOURCES CHOOSEN."

TheDigitalOasis is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheDigitalOasis is a merchant member
TheDigitalOasis participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.