• Address: TheCellGuru.com 55 New Street Suite 11 Ephrata, PA 17522
    • Contact: orders@thecellguru.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I just now finished with CellGuru after having a massive viral invasion that was NOT stopped by my other security system. CellGuru's technicians were not only proficient and knowledgeable, but pleasant in the process. I recommend them highly. "

"The Cell Guru delivered product as specified and on time. Very good experience!"

modified review This review was modified by nedomerp on May 19 2014 05:26:31 PM

"Excellent service! cheap shipping and I have received my items faster than expected. My items were well protected in its shipment package."

modified review This review was modified by MiniTrudy on February 14 2013 12:07:50 PM

"no issues, just took a long time to receive, but received within the timeframe posted."

"I shop "new" places based on customer reviews. Pleased with the experience, so putting in my two cents!"

"I had a great experience shopping online at The Cell Guru - meaning no issues! The product was great, exactly what I was looking for and then some. The price was very reasonable and less than a lot of other places. I received it within the time frame that was given. A no-hassle experience. I'd definitely shop with them again."

"Thorough research for a product/price led me to TheCellGuru.com. Buyer reviews convinced me to buy from them and I wasn't disappointed. Easy webpage navigation, easy ordering AND communication (I changed my order within minutes upon discovering I had more options, and they fixed it quickly!). Great after sale accountability, with updated shipping/tracking info gave me confidence I'd have a good experience. And I have.

I will think of them first for my future cellphone needs.

modified review This review was modified by BeaconHill on January 12 2013 09:47:41 AM

"I purchased a new Windows 8 Nokia Lumia 822 and while I usually buy skins for my devices, this one felt as if it would shatter if I dropped it so I did the norm for me and went to ebay for both price and variety. Cases for the Nokia Lumia 822 are very limited in styles and colors and I wanted one that would protect the phone while still looking good. I found the case I wanted based on the reviews, but my usual places, ebay and amazon, were both higher than I wanted to pay so I was very pleased to find the product at TheCellGuru for a fraction of the price. The product is excellent and the shipping was quick. The website was very easy to navigate and purchase from.
I will definitely return the CellGuru for all my cell phone needs.

"I was in the market for a new cell phone case because I purchased a new smart phone over the hollidays. I found a cell phone case online that I really liked through Ebay but I thought that it was too much for me to spend at that time. After doing further research online for the case, I found the CellGuru website and found the same case for over 1/2 the price of other sellers. I purchased the case and it was shipped the same day, received in a very reasonable amount of time and the product was as described.
I will return the CellGuru for all my cell phone needs.

"Great prices and fast shipping! "

"The product (a protective sleeve for a Kindle Fire HD) was easy to find on the web site, and very competitively priced. I purchased it with a credit card, and received delivery promptly. The product was just as promised. I recommend them as a vendor."

"Bought a San Disk 16 GB micro sd disk for an LG Extravert phone for additional storage for music. The site was easy to maneuver thru and the price was very competetive. The product was shipped the same day as ordered. Delivery of the product was timely. Would definitely buy from here again."

"Best price, large assortment of styles, prompt delivery! Can't ask for more than that."

"Excellent selection of accessories for iPhone 5 including many reasonably priced cases. Accessories for other electronics products seemed abundant as well."

"Quick shipper, good quality products. I have not ordered from them before, but I will order from them again. I like their reliability."

TheCellGuru.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TheCellGuru.com is not a merchant member
TheCellGuru.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!