• Rating 8.50/10 725 reviews

TheCellGuru.com is not a merchant member
    TheCellGuru.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • TheCellGuru.com contact information

• Address: TheCellGuru.com 55 New Street Suite 11 Ephrata, PA 17522
    • Contact: orders@thecellguru.com

"Thorough research for a product/price led me to TheCellGuru.com. Buyer reviews convinced me to buy from them and I wasn't disappointed. Easy webpage navigation, easy ordering AND communication (I changed my order within minutes upon discovering I had more options, and they fixed it quickly!). Great after sale accountability, with updated shipping/tracking info gave me confidence I'd have a good experience. And I have.

I will think of them first for my future cellphone needs.

modified review This review was modified by BeaconHill on January 12 2013 09:47:41 AM

"Quick shipper, good quality products. I have not ordered from them before, but I will order from them again. I like their reliability."

"Looks great until they send you the wrong product and don't want to return it and send the correct one. Prices are much cheaper for the same items on Amazon.com."

"Great price and fast shipping."

"I ordered an otterbox for my sprint Galaxy S2 epic 4g touch from thecellguru. My order came much earlier than anticipated and was definitely brand new. I was a bit nervous as I haven't heard about them before, but the price was right and the delivery was early. Will not hesitate to order from them in the future."

"Great website! Items are easy to find, prices are good, shipping costs are nominal and items arrive quickly. I'll definitely use this site often."

"I was very pleased with the quality of shipping materials they used as well as the quick shipping. I'd opted for the least expensive route, so I was pleasantly surprised that it was already here! The battery is a PERFECT fit and my phone runs like new! I'm so pleased with this vendor. I was so nervous to order a generic battery - especially online from a company I'd never used. Nothing but good things to say and I would recommend to anyone. If your phone won't hold a charge, but otherwise has no issues - just buy from them. EASY AS THAT! :)"

"Shipping took 2 weeks. I would not order again from this merchant. "

"Great price, concise processing and shipping of my order with no difficulties so I definitely walked away a shiny new battery+ and a satisfied customer. "

"I would purchase from thecellguru again. Item was just as described & shipping was fast! There price was at least $10 cheaper than other places."

"The product arrived sooner than anticipated, and it is very comfortable to use. The price was a bargain, too. "

modified review This review was modified by MisterMiguel on May 24 2012 07:32:32 AM

"Case Mate Pop! ID Case for the Apple iPhone 4/4S - White/Honeysuckle.
I highly recommend this seller! Prices are comparable with the top online sellers and a lot cheaper than buying from the manufacturer directly. Item was exactly as I ordered and the shipping was fast. I received my item in just a few days after I placed my order. I will order again from this seller.

modified review This review was modified by Poisoned_Dreams on May 16 2012 12:54:29 PM

"I have purchased multiple times from TheCellGuru.com. They offer the best prices, quality products, and ship expedited at very reasonable prices. I would definitely purchase from them again. "

"My order arrived quickly and the product was as described. I would shop with TheCellGuru again in the future."

"I order a lot of stuff off the net and I ordered the wrong product for my phone from the CellGuru guys and called them up to see if they would switch it out.

I have to say this was the best customer service experience I have ever had because they switch me out with no problem. They also walked me through the dual car cell phone chargers and I purchased the same one the customer service lady owned and it's very high quality and I am very happy.

Fast, fast delivery and great customer service and I am a satisfied customer for sure !

David Starkey from Oklahoma