Stores > The Logo Boutique

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Logo Boutique by clicking a star below.
2017-09-21

Trustworthy company

"Being a newbie in the competitive world, it was very difficult to select the most impulsive marketing tool for my business. Then, I decided to meet Daniel and his designing team from The Logo Boutique and the first meeting was enough to say “yes” to them. You guys are fabulous at your work! No other company can compete you at the level of trust and satisfaction. The creative designing team is extremely knowledgeable and has great taste in logo designing, the way you understand my business and its requisites are beyond expectations and the level of confidence it brings is unmatchable. Your company is like a fortune in disguise.

I already recommended them to other customers and I think that would be the best testimonial and the ultimate recognition.

2017-09-21

Very Prompt & Friendly Customer Service

"Overall I am fully satisfied and pleased with The Logo Boutique team of professional. You and your team have offered an excellent service during and follow-up of the logo designing process. Your prompt reply and friendly communication, makes you the one to rely again and again.

I am very happy with the level of work and polite customer relationship and I will refer more clients to you in future also and also I will contact you for my own need in future.

2017-09-18

The Logo Boutique Company is very creative, fast and responsive.

" I have used their service for twice, but everytime they come out with an extremely professional and cooperative attitude towards their role of job. They have an incredible team, who works by you and for you only. I never believed that a dedicated project manager, graphic designer and customer relationship manager would come along to invigorate my existing logo design. After several communications and multiple iterations, my eyes were just awestruck, with the level of uniqueness it blended to my business logo. The result was unbelievable and more-of like a skin of art on my restaurant board. Thanks, The Logo Boutique team, you guys always leave me mesmerized!"

2017-09-18

The Logo Boutique Company exceeded my expectations for logo design.

"The graphic designers assigned to my project were very talented and created an excellent logo for my company. Their designers were super easy to work with in collaborating my logo design. The designers listened to my needs and provided unlimited design revisions until the final design was to my satisfaction. I highly recommend The Logo Boutique Company for their logo and graphic design services. I will definitely use them again."

2017-09-12

I highly recommend them, well worth the investment!

"I always wanted to have a unique “logo” that speaks my business well. Even, I had tried other logo companies in the past and was never quite satisfied with their work. Searching online for a company, I stumbled across The Logo Boutique, the very talented and professional team of logo designers which have simply blown away my mind, several times. The quality and creativity of designers is off the charts, they step deep into the requirements of the clients to produce well-suited output that matches with the company ethics and reputation. I set the timeline for completion along with the amount to spend, and work with our selected designer to tweak the logo until completely satisfied. Not to mention, their turn around is fast and they are extremely professional in every aspect. All in all, competitive pricing packages and a large group of designing professional are two important factors for considering The Logo Boutique for my next logo designing too."

2017-08-31

Affordable yet amazing

"Loved the way this team works. The team is professional. They are easy to talk to and keeps you informed. They know what they are doing and provided fantastic results on time and at an affordable budget. With their organized processing and behaviour, they have exceeded all our expectations."

2017-08-30

Value for your money

"The Logo Boutique is an excellent value for your money. The company provides the best logo design, for the right price, with excellent customer service. They have in-house team of expert graphic designers, who can design the most creative logos for diverse range of clientele. Having a decade of experience in designing, the experts can easily the vision the need of business. Even the complete set of graphic designing tools and software applications enables the designers to create one-of-a-kind designs. The experts are extremely professional and maintain a friendly attitude. You can expect unlimited revisions as well as 100% guarantee at any time during the process. The website is highly professional and walks you through the process step by step. If you are in a need of a unique logo for your business or organization, I strongly recommend Thelogoboutique.com. "

2017-08-18

Impressed with the variety

"I am not someone who is easily pleased, but the Logo Boutique team did it. Not once, but thrice. They offered us 3 logos to select from before finalizing on one. Impressed with the quality and thought that went behind all of it. Amazed with the variety they bring ot the table."

2017-08-16

Perfect logo company to deal with

"I needed a logo design for my small online business store and stumbled across The Logo Boutique. I am overwhelmed with my own decision of going with this team. They were fast, responsive, available 24*7 and most importantly patient. Their professionalism and presentation was top-notch."

2017-08-16

Impressive professionalism

"I wanted a logo for my new cafe and a friend referred The Logo Boutique. A small conversation with the designing team and they came up with an amazing logo design, which I am now flaunting on every possible platform.... The stand out part for me was their professionalism though. They were honest and responsive to my calls. A sure try.."

2017-08-10

Creative team working within deadlines

"One of my colleagues referred me “The Logo Boutique” and I am glad I took the advice! The Boutique team is creative as well as responsive. The did stick to their deadlines and that surely sealed the deal for me. 100% satisfied. Will definitely recommend."

2017-08-09

Best service provided by The Logo Boutique.

"I wanted a "logo" that would make us recognizable in the business field. The logo designers of The Logo Boutique did a brilliant job and now my site looks more professional than ever!"

2017-07-17

I love my logo from The Logo Boutique

"Awesome experience! The project manager and art director were exceptional, always very patient and professional, quick to respond. I would recommend this company to anyone!"

2017-07-13

I am in love with my logo

"I found this company when searching online for a logo design company to create my logo. They had a great special promotion and I called them to learn more. They were super friendly, the person explained how the process works and she even advised how she envisioned my logo to be even before I had committed to working with he company.

I bought the package for $120 and the process was flawless, they even gave me business card design complimentary. I will definitely use them again and refer them to friends. Good service, great customer service and fair price.

2017-06-22

I would never do business with this company ever again

"Unfortunately l cannot recommend the Logo Boutique

The owner of the company appeared to be masquerading as my project manager (under a different name) and also was the artist (under different names).

The company put forth poor, substandard designs, did not understand or follow instructions on a regular basis, and created very substandard work over all. The company has extremely poor customer support, and used fonts freely available on Google.

Because the behavior of the company was so bad, I'm guessing this business is farming out their projects to other areas of the world where English is not their first language after numerous attempts to have them follow very basic suggestions (in one week we sent 9 suggestions for revision and only one of them was done actually executed).

In response to a request for a refund, the company just closed our company's project and ceased all communication, refusing any refund. Oh, and look at the fine details of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

I am tempted to call this operation a racket, but that would be an insult to those who create some really good rackets.

Words cannot express how disappointing our company's experience with them was.

Share The Logo Boutique's store rating

The Logo Boutique is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Logo Boutique is not a merchant member
The Logo Boutique does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!