Stores > The Logo Boutique

• Customer Support: 954.636.1437

• checkmark icon COD

2016-04-14

I received my logos

"Daniel, the project manager, was diligent, polite and remained mostly professional throughout."

This review was modified by bryanwhite on April 15 2016 05:42:13 AM

2016-04-07

I thought I would give it a try and was delighted

"The family has a new business opportunity in a retail jewelry store, and even though we have some great talent for marketing in the family, I thought let's give it a try from an objective viewpoint. Deliberately, without much input from us we asked for Logo Boutique to present three logo ideas. We are happy with the idea. The process is easy, responsive and Daniel, our project manager was very easy to work with, responsive and professional. This is a great way to enhance a business by using this terrific resource. Thank You."

This review was modified by danplan on April 07 2016 08:53:38 AM

2016-01-19

Awesome, quick, professional work

"Logo Boutique were very accommodating to the requests I made and they produced awesome results very quickly. They were a pleasure to deal with and I would recommend them to absolutely anyone looking for a logo"

This review was modified by saulty123 on January 19 2016 08:06:18 AM

2015-11-30

"As a biz consultant, I have done business with this company on several occasions!! Each and EVERY time, Logo Boutique exceeds my expectations as it pertains to design and customer service. This company is my "go to" for logos and you cannot get a better product even at a much higher price point!! GREAT VALUE and even better QUALITY and CUSTOMER SERVICE...#1!! I LOVE this COMPANY!!"

This review was modified by harrisonra922 on November 30 2015 03:45:50 PM

2015-09-18

"The Logo Boutique did a "fantastic" job in creating an awesome logo for our women's group the "Daughters Of Inspiration". Project manager Monica was a pleasure to work with understanding the idea we wanted to convey in the logo. She was always prompt in making any revisions we asked on the design and getting them back to us for review. Our entire group was more than pleased with the final results. I would certainly recommend the Logo Boutique to others and will definitely look to use them again for future needs.

Carol Cunningham
President

2015-08-24

"My business partner advised me to seek for a logo designer. I stumble upon The Logo Boutique when searching for logo designers and to my surprise; the designers seemed to get everything right from the start. It didn’t take a lot of time to get a logo that creates an inspiration to our business. I really thank them. "

2015-08-13

"Where compliments deserve, it should be said. I can attest to the fact that, The Logo Boutique has a great team that can change the image and reputation of your business. I ordered a simple logo design for my store and the design work was up to par with what I expected. I am now considering creating another website for my business with these guys. "

2015-07-16

"I had a good experience with The Logo Boutique. A bunch of talented people is able to create any logo design. I would definitely use their services again."

2015-07-12

"Seriously, it was nice to work with The Logo Boutique. I was assigned a project manager who was actually incredible. I told him the requirements and he provided me with the perfect design. I am impressed!"

2015-07-02

"I am very happy with the service and turn around time of the Logo Boutique. I would definitely use them again in the future---great service, great value!"

2015-04-15

"This company is great I am 120% satisfied with my logos and dr!!!!!"

2015-04-07

"It is great to work with The Logo Boutique. This is the second logo they have created for me and I could not be happier. Hector is fantastic and so talented. And there is never a problem having them get it just right. I have worked with many people over the past 40 years and they are the best in creativity, response, understanding your desires, and willingness to get it right no longer how long it takes!!"

2015-03-24

"These guys do good work, affordable too.... They are very prompt and schedule well. I have got two logos from them for my website and couldn't be happier. "

2015-02-25

"Wow! I couldn't be happier! Great service...great design! Thank you thank you Thank you! I recommend this company highly! The listened to my feedback and gave me great options and feedback! Super job!"

2015-02-23

"The Logo Boutique did an excellent job!!! We are extremely pleased with the outcome of our project, they made changes quickly when asked and were very professional. They took the concepts we asked for and produced high quality work. We would highly recommend their services. "

Share The Logo Boutique's store rating

The Logo Boutique is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Logo Boutique is not a merchant member
The Logo Boutique does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!