Stores > ThatDailyDeal.com
  • ThatDailyDeal.c

Product & services pricing Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review ThatDailyDeal.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-20

Monthly box rip off

"So they billed me for the box on the 10 and forgot to have money in the account but they recharged my card again on the 15 (without me asking) and it went through no word on 5/30 about getting box so I emailed and then they stated that they will be shipping it out soon waited 2 weeks and emailed again the one lady that has always emailed me (must only have one lady) made a tracking number but it really wasn't sent. Long story short sent another email and she said well any payment after the 10th of a month will be the next months box so they have charged me for two boxes and even though I contacted them on the 30th and again before the 10 of the next month and even expressed my concern of having a double box she told me not one will be May and the other June "

2017-04-01

got junk/no refunds

"This site ran a free shipping promotion. Customer ordered and paid for items over one month to receive all items at beginning of next month with free shipping. I spent $107.00 over month of February. Today, April 1, after 30 day wait, I finally received items not packed but loose in a box. The telescoping cane does not stay together, bike lighting items do not work, sunglasses are cheap. I sent customer service several requests for information about my missing orders in March-- actually got a message from UPS that my order was on way on March 16th, only to find out that the shipment was not sent--The seller--THATDAILYDEAL, had requested a shipping number without actually providing a package for shipping. I got a stamped notice on the packing slip saying "item out of stock--refunded". Checked with paypal--no deposits to my account. arrggghhh! "

2017-03-16

Run the other way!

"I ordered 8 pair of sunglasses. It took me about a month to get order. Video showed them as Nike and other name brands. I could have gone to Dollar Tree and got better glasses for a buck each."

2017-02-26

regular customer

"I have been a regular customer for a few years. They have always been slow to ship my orders. My last order will be my last order indeed, 20 days and it is still being processed. Customer service responded to my inquiry a week ago saying they were backed up and it would ship soon, a week later it still has not shipped"

2017-02-09

Ripoff is to bluntly say without a doubt mainly with the darn MYSTERYBOX ITS A RIDICULOUS BBB CASE

"Last month I ordered a 1101 flashlight (self defense) and a mystery box to go with it and it didn't come for close to a month. I tried to call them within two weeks and they still have the message on there saying that they were doing Christmas deals and that their packages were being mailed out late but this was after January and there was no reason for it to be late because the holidays were over. Finally I got ahold of the employee in the room play didn't tell me but the Packers still wasn't mailed out until close to the end of the month I'm not understanding why because it took my payments at the beginning of January so you would think that you'd get your package sooner give me 10% off of the total of my bill and I compromised and I waited another two weeks to get my package when I got my package my mystery box was supposed to be full of mystery stuff that was $10 or more and I probably got like four items they were bark box items i dont have any animals!A dog bacon calendar, a cat cloth made coin purse with a zipper, one pair of socks mens and a cheap flashliflasht. it was supposed to be a mystery box it's in a mystery bag (plastic mystery bag). I was so upset I tried to call and just like any other day they never answer the phone it's like they're understaffed or something I'm not sure what kind of business they are running but they are not running a very legit business I wouldn't recommend ordering anything from them because they're shipping **** and their mystery boxes are full of crap!"

2016-10-31

Wish I could give NEGATIVE Star!

"Order the solar Led light on Sep 26 and was following up with Customer service every week for 3 weeks. Later on the 4th week I called them after holding the phone line for 15 minutes and said the items is not available at the moment. Very Disappointing. Also REFUND took more that 14 days.

Never ever going to order from here even if its for FREE...

2016-09-12

same experience

"Slow shipping times, unresponsive customer service. Placed order August 29, now 14 calendar days later and two e-mails to customer service, no response, not shipped."

2016-02-23

Not worth your time

"Shipping is incredibly slow. Over 2 weeks to receive my order. Just not acceptable. "

2015-09-08

"I placed an order that was never sent. I sent an email and the only response I received back was to verify the address they had for me on their system. I still never got my order yet my card was charged. This has been going on since March 2015! I tried to email them again and it kicks back to me. I will never order from this company again. "

2015-05-04

"My order was accidently processed twice, $9.99 times 2, and I didn't realize until after I received shipping notice for 2 orders. I contacted customer service and they acknowledged the duplicate and agreed to refund me for the duplicate order as well as let me keep the items from the duplicate order. Great customer service and I will buy from them again!"

2015-04-30

"Placed several orders thru this company over the past year. Their service to the customer is exceptional, and response time in regard to any issue you may have with an order is the quickest I have had. Rate them 5 stars overall from product availability, shipping/packaging, to customer service. They all do a great job.!!
Try them, you will recommend to others.

2015-02-15

"Waiting for a package for 3 weeks now and the tracking number provided shows the package never got to the post office. 3 emails to this outfit have not been returned. I have a feeling that I am out of the money. Tried calling today and had to leave a message."

2014-11-17

"Great customer service.....responsive and competent....
they stay with the problem until it is resolved.....great follow up
Great company to do business with....would do business again

2014-06-06

"Had an excellent experience! Fast shipment and a really great deal. Got one of their "Mystery Bags"; $20 for about $60 worth of stuff. These guys are pretty cool :)"

2014-05-04

"Why does it take 10 days to ship an item?Took 18 days total to get the item.Other than the ultra slow shipping the item was as described."

Share ThatDailyDeal.com's store rating

ThatDailyDeal.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ThatDailyDeal.com is not a merchant member
ThatDailyDeal.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!