Stores > ThatDailyDeal.com

• ThatDailyDeal.c

"I placed an order that was never sent. I sent an email and the only response I received back was to verify the address they had for me on their system. I still never got my order yet my card was charged. This has been going on since March 2015! I tried to email them again and it kicks back to me. I will never order from this company again. "

This review was modified by tyork63 on September 08 2015 07:15:58 PM

"My order was accidently processed twice, $9.99 times 2, and I didn't realize until after I received shipping notice for 2 orders. I contacted customer service and they acknowledged the duplicate and agreed to refund me for the duplicate order as well as let me keep the items from the duplicate order. Great customer service and I will buy from them again!"

This review was modified by daroldhunter on May 04 2015 02:27:34 PM

"Placed several orders thru this company over the past year. Their service to the customer is exceptional, and response time in regard to any issue you may have with an order is the quickest I have had. Rate them 5 stars overall from product availability, shipping/packaging, to customer service. They all do a great job.!!
Try them, you will recommend to others.

"Waiting for a package for 3 weeks now and the tracking number provided shows the package never got to the post office. 3 emails to this outfit have not been returned. I have a feeling that I am out of the money. Tried calling today and had to leave a message."

This review was modified by bernieegan on February 15 2015 02:52:05 PM

"Great customer service.....responsive and competent....
they stay with the problem until it is resolved.....great follow up
Great company to do business with....would do business again

"Had an excellent experience! Fast shipment and a really great deal. Got one of their "Mystery Bags"; $20 for about $60 worth of stuff. These guys are pretty cool :)"

This review was modified by dabofist on June 06 2014 09:54:14 AM

"Why does it take 10 days to ship an item?Took 18 days total to get the item.Other than the ultra slow shipping the item was as described."

This review was modified by plzn420 on May 10 2014 02:54:34 PM

"Tried to buy a t-shirt on this website, price was good but I never received my order. After I filed a complain, I did received the refund and a message saying that there's a shortage, but before that I never heard anything from them. I wonder what happened to those who forgot to file a complain. "

"ordered 15MAY2012. I received tracking fedex and startedt22-racking, never received package from that daily deal 1June2012. file complaint with that daily deal no response no response .no response phone is always busy phones always busy cannot talk to a actual person . called it fedex talked to an actual person , they have never received package . never received package . 17 days not shipped . filled out form complaint no response .

7june2012 got package...had to reorder seems they got sloppy, dropped the ball, just kick start them

This review was modified by vperl on June 07 2012 04:25:14 PM

"Placed order on 03/11/2012, received FedEx tracking number within several days. Today is 3/19/2012 and the order has still not been shipped. Emails have also not been responded to. "

"Just received my order I had placed on the 15th, got it on the 23rd. Everything came in as advertised and I had no problems, will be ordering again if I see something I like"

"It took 10 days before I got a shipping confirmation. The package never actually showed as received by the carrier (only tracking info received by them). I created a support ticket with the merchant on January 7th and as of January 11th I still have not heard back from them.

jan 12 update: After adding additional notes to my support ticket linking this review, I finally received a response. The shipment is presumed lost and as they are now out of stock on the item I ordered they are issuing a refund.

"Great experience all around."

Share ThatDailyDeal.com's store rating

ThatDailyDeal.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ThatDailyDeal.com is not a merchant member
ThatDailyDeal.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!