ThatDailyDeal.com Reviews - thatdailydeal.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.75/10 6 reviews

ThatDailyDeal.com is not a merchant member
ThatDailyDeal.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Tried to buy a t-shirt on this website, price was good but I never received my order. After I filed a complain, I did received the refund and a message saying that there's a shortage, but before that I never heard anything from them. I wonder what happened to those who forgot to file a complain. "

Rating 6/103/5

"ordered 15MAY2012. I received tracking fedex and startedt22-racking, never received package from that daily deal 1June2012. file complaint with that daily deal no response no response .no response phone is always busy phones always busy cannot talk to a actual person . called it fedex talked to an actual person , they have never received package . never received package . 17 days not shipped . filled out form complaint no response .

*****************

7june2012 got package...had to reorder seems they got sloppy, dropped the ball, just kick start them

modified review This review was modified by vperl on June 07 2012 04:25:14 PM

"Placed order on 03/11/2012, received FedEx tracking number within several days. Today is 3/19/2012 and the order has still not been shipped. Emails have also not been responded to. "

Rating 8/104/5

"Just received my order I had placed on the 15th, got it on the 23rd. Everything came in as advertised and I had no problems, will be ordering again if I see something I like"

"It took 10 days before I got a shipping confirmation. The package never actually showed as received by the carrier (only tracking info received by them). I created a support ticket with the merchant on January 7th and as of January 11th I still have not heard back from them.

jan 12 update: After adding additional notes to my support ticket linking this review, I finally received a response. The shipment is presumed lost and as they are now out of stock on the item I ordered they are issuing a refund.

"Great experience all around."