Stores > TextbookRush.com
  • TextbookRush.co
      Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)
      (614) 486-3348
      help@textbooksrus.com
      (614) 486-3348

Product & services pricing Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review TextbookRush.com by clicking a star below.

Great transaction

"The products were shipped and received in the condition described. Fast shipping and great accuracy!"

Awesome

"Textbook rush had the highest buy back price and it was easy to send my book and I got the check in the mail pretty quickly "

Wrong book!

"They sent me the wrong book and refused to give me a full refund. I received a lengthy explanation stating that the book I received was correct when the ISBN number did not match the order that I placed. I had to pay out-of-pocket to return the book. Textbookrush refused to admit their error and refused to credit me for the shipping cost. I would have gladly paid for the shipping if I receive the correct book, but I received the wrong book and didn't think that I should have to pay for shipping chargfo because of their error. On three separate occasions I requested kindly for them to provide a full refund, but each email reply was insensitive and unsympathetic and they never admitted their error!"

Great experience

"This was my first time buying a textbook from this vendor. The order process was easy, the books were brand new & arrived quickly. The price was well below suggested retail. I would use textbookrush.com again and will recommend them to others. "

reliable

"TextbookRush is reliable and it is easy to sell books on the site."

Terrible customer service

"Weird rules and poor communication and customer service"

Bad experience

"I sent my calculator about a week ago and still haven’t hear from them at all."

2017-10-17

ErgodeBooks is the worst seller ever

"Multiple orders were placed for several books on different days, but no books ever arrived. Trying to get refunds was also an ordeal."

2017-10-16

Good Customer Service

"When I realized that I had purchased two copies of the same book, I was able to return the product and receive a refund within a reasonable amount of time. "

2017-10-15

Waist of time!

"Didn’t buy my buyback and I turned around and sold to amazon. Need to hire better employees! "

2017-10-15

School and Biiks

"The book was fine when I got it however I appreciate when a tracking number is given with my purchase so I can follow it that was the only downfall no tracking number. "

2017-10-14

"I love that I can sell my text books on this sites. Great website and easy money too.

But the original amount they quoted me wasn't fully received. They basically didn't give What they told me I would get.
Oh yes I just remembered two of my textbooks that they said I couldn't get the value for was never returned. Not cool.

I'm still waiting. Please return them

••Ooh sorry.. I'm sorry they did tell me why I couldn't get full quoted price. I wrote and highlighted a few pages.

2017-10-14

Book order

"Easy, timely shopping experience"

2017-10-13

Dishonest Company

"Tried to sell a book in perfect condition back to them, sent it in, and they rejected it and customer service would not explain why after repeated requests for more information. Customer service (Vin) was particularly cryptic and unhelpful, and eventually somehow my account got locked out (probably from repeated requests for more information)

A shady company to say the least and one you should avoid.

2017-10-13

Ridiculous

"They some how lost a book and go by weights! Called the post office there was no issues with the package so they are lying about having not received a book!!"

Share TextbookRush.com's store rating

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.