Stores > TextbookRush.com

• Address: 802 Avondale Ave. Grandview Hts. OH
    • Contact: help@textbooksrus.com
    • Phone: (614) 486-3348
    • Customer Support: (614) 486-3348
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.79/10 5.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.02/10 4.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

What is this?

Awesome!

"Very happy with the service I received, I got my buyback check in a very timely manner and the process to return my books was super easy. I would definitely recommend Textbook Rush if you need to sell back your school textbooks and want to get a fair price!"

That was easy

"The entire process was simple and straightforward. I was able to sell a handful of my books for a better price than the local places and received the quoted payment within the promised window. I have recommended this sight to friends. "

Easy

"selling my books was so easy. I definitely recommend it "

2016-05-23

More cash for the stash!

"My experience with textbooksrus was very hassle free and easy. Look forward to buying and selling with you all again! Thanks!"

no issues

"ordered the books I needed, they came in the mail couple of days later exactly how I wanted them."

Paid what they said

"Easy peasy, quick payment "

Thanks!

"Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! "

Quick Resale

"Very easy process to be able to sell and ship books. I was paid within a week of the sale."

2016-05-22

Yum

"A tasty literary treat. Healthy dollop of fudge makes a throttling meat plop pie with cinnamon and cilantro -- metaphorically of course "

2016-05-22

"I've had very good luck from Textbookrush.com on past orders and usually recommend TR to others for great pricing on international editions. However, this time I got what was supposed to be a "very good" condition used book from one of their Marketplace sellers. The lab manual had a lot of writing in the answer blanks in the first few chapters of the book. As a lab manual, that's a problem since the profs check the manual at the beginning of the semester to be sure you're not cheating by getting someone else's completed manual. I'm going to do my best to white-out/erase the marks and be up-front with the prof about what happened.

Not immediately TextbookRush's fault, but it's disappointing that their Marketplace reseller considers that "very good" used quality.

2016-05-21

Failed to disclose selling a former library book

"TextbookRush failed to disclose that the book being sold was a former library book with stamps and other markings. Very disappointed. Would not have ordered if that had been disclosed."

quick payment

"Payment for my book was very quick. I'm pleased with the transaction. "

Awesome Experience

"Money was delivered promptly, books were processed quickly after facility received it. Expectations were met and exceeded!"

2016-05-20

good price, fast ship!

"i purchased 5 of the same textbook to donate to a teacher for next semester. all 5 books in perfect condition and arrived before the end of the semester so I could give them to her before i graduated."

2016-05-20

on time and as described

"My books were shipped quickly, they arrived exactly as described, and the price was cheaper than any where else I found"

Share TextbookRush.com's store rating

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.