• TextbookRush.co TextbookRush.com Elite Status

• Address: 802 Avondale Ave. Grandview Hts. OH
    • Contact: help@textbooksrus.com
    • Phone: (614) 486-3348
    • Customer Support: (614) 486-3348
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.72/10 5.72/10

What is this?

"I like the idea of a text reminder is why I chose your site over others."

"I am satisfied because the book arrive on time, but i though it was the actual book that i was buying for my class, no the answer key book that i bought for.anyways thanks!"

"There was no customer support number easily accessable when I tried to contact the company. Also, in addition to my package arriving slightly damaged, the seller textbookrush contracted with to source my book was not contactable. I had to wait and hope that my book would arrive, ship, or anything. There were no updates of any kind and overall i would not buy here again"

"They are quick and reliable, and up to date on their selection."

"I've ajways been happy with textbooks rush. I will ajways purchase my textbooks from this service."

"The shipping was faster than expected, however I wish that I didn't have to pay extra for shipping. "

"Ordered my book two weeks ago and yet to receive anything"

"fast payment and delivery, highly recommend!"

"Book in great condition and fast delivery!"

"Quick delivery and at a great price!"

"The process was simple and painless. The hardest part was carrying the heavy box to the post office.

I will be using this site for all my future text book needs.

"I got the book before schedule arrival, I was so happy to get it on time. I am satisfy with Reseller Ratings service, they really doing a good job to send the books to the customers before arrival time. Thank you very much!!"

"I was so happy to be able to find a place that would buy my textbooks AND pay for shipping! Definitely will be recommending Textbookrush to my fellow classmates!"

"It was okay. Nothing special.. they charged me $1.00 for something the day after. Not sure what for.. Didn't make a big deal about it cause it was only a dollar. But still.."

"Free shipping, credited my account quickly, paid me what they said they would. Look forward to doing business again!"

Share TextbookRush.com's store rating

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.