Stores > TextbookRush.com

• Address: 802 Avondale Ave. Grandview Hts. OH
    • Contact: help@textbooksrus.com
    • Phone: (614) 486-3348
    • Customer Support: (614) 486-3348
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.6/10 6.6/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10

What is this?

Zippy Delivery-----NOT!!!!

"I paid the high extra charge to have it delivered over night. I ordered at about 2:30 in the afternoon on a Wednesday. So I thought I would get it by at the latest Friday....No, No, it was not until Monday. I will not order from here again!!!"

Amazing

"You can get great deals.!"

2016-02-10

"Speedy delivery. Book was in pristine condition "

Quick delivery

"It was so easy to order. I got fast delivery. I was SUPER IMPRESSED with the price. I definitely recommend textbookrush to my friends. "

2016-02-10

I received, wait for it...... NO BOOK.

"I paid extra for expedited shipping so I can get my school book on time (3-5 days) 5 DAYS later, i had to email to see what was going on. They gave me an excuse about the wknd interferring, and told me to give it an extra couple of days. A couple days later when I still haven't received the book they gave me an excuse about the weather and told me to give it an extra couple days. Then they finally said let us contact the seller give us a few days, finally 2 weeks later or so they tell me the seller has told us your book is officially lost in transit and we will put a full refund on your card, no replacement no nothing. They ended with, feel free to order another one from us. Lol I'll pass."

Awesome

"Books arrived sooner than the accorded time and they were easy to order. Super cheap and the best so far."

2016-02-10

"Textbook Rush was very prompt in expediting our order. Packaging was exceptional. "

2016-02-10

Cheap books, great service!

"The prices were very reasonable. I am cheap when it comes to textbooks and ALWAYS go for the best price. I have used textbook rush several times, if that tells you anything. Not only were the prices great, but the books were shipped and arrived very quickly. The books were also in great condition."

2016-02-10

Timing is a lot of the story

"I had good luck with my recent transaction, as I was going to resell to another vendor at the end of the fall term. I missed their ship-by date, went out to look for other offers after spring term started, and this listing came up near the top."

2016-02-10

Scam artists is what you are!

"You are nothing but scam artist scamming people out of their textbooks and telling the customer you never received them and then turning around and selling them yourselves for profit and not paying the customer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

International edition issues

"Twice, TextbookRush has sent me the international edition of a textbook when I thought I ordered the US edition. However, the books arrived on time and good condition, and the international editions haven't caused problems other than different page numbers."

2016-02-10

Wish I had the right book....

"My biology 2010 book is different from the one that I ordered, and I don't have time to deal with it. Not too bad, just page numbers are different."

don't deliver

"I placed an order of book a month ago and trying to contact seller but no response from seller as well as textbookrush.com. it is waste of money and time. "

Liars and Thieves

"I can't believe they even sent me this email requesting a rating, after disputing my charge with PayPal and leaving a negative BBB review, you'd think they'd know better.

Bottom line: Only give this company your money if you want to be lied to, cheated out of what you paid for, and have the customer service manager reply to your emails with the most snarky, unprofessional attitude I've ever seen.

Textbookrush has ruined small business ecommerce for me. I'll never shop at another small internet business again because of this experience. I'll give my money to Amazon instead - at least they do what they say they're going to do.

Now that you've read my review, I hope you enjoy the inevitable wise-**** reply from "customer (dis)service."

This review was modified by hollypercey on February 10 2016 10:21:04 AM

Excellent service!

"I plan to use TextbookRush.com for all my future purchases of textbooks!"

Share TextbookRush.com's store rating

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.