Stores > TextbookRush.com

• Address: 802 Avondale Ave. Grandview Hts. OH
    • Contact: help@textbooksrus.com
    • Phone: (614) 486-3348
    • Customer Support: (614) 486-3348
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10

Student pleased with service

"The availability of used textbooks is a great service to students. I appreciate people and companies that are in a business that helps students further their education by making textbooks more affordable."

Beyond Pleased!!!

"Great service - fast - quick - love it!"

I love your company

"I love your company! You put the other ones to shame!! Always speedy service and you guys make customer satisfaction your number 1 priority."

Awesome!

"Fast shipping, accurate listing. Recommended! "

All is well

"The seeling was easy and the payment came quickly."

2016-08-24

"Book rush is very efficient in handling payment for buybacks!!

Textbook Rush - Love It!

"Books arrived quickly, were brand new and included the access codes that were needed. I did not received a green box to return them in but there was a return label. I would recommend TextbookRush.com to anyone with a college student looking to save money!"

2016-08-24

"Very pleased with TextbookRush buyback experience, was easy and received what I was quoted!"

This review was modified by ts_pratt on August 24 2016 08:48:40 AM

AVOID TEXT BOOK RUSH if you want to avoid a headache

"Comments: Worst customer service EVER!! The order was lost in the mail. Not their fault not our fault. However how a company handles unexpected situations can make or break the customer experience. TextBookRush chose option B: The customer experience is not the most important thing. They wanted us to wait 30 days before they would do anything about it. Already failing quizzes due to lack of books! Had to buy books outright from the school just to be able to participate in the class. So not only did I have to pay to rent books that I still don't have but I also got to buy them anyways!! Sound like something you want to do? Absolute waste of my time and money. I suggest to anyone that needs to rent books to avoid textbookrush.com at all costs. Very poor customer service. I see now why they don't offer phone support. AVOID THEM and maybe you will save yourself some peace of mind."

This review was modified by avoidtextbookrush on August 24 2016 08:38:17 AM

Excellent ~

"Both the textbook itself and the delivery are very satisfying. The book is almost brand new, no note taken on the textbook. "

Cost me savings

"I ordered my book through Textbook Rush and then I got an email saying my order was cancelled because the book wasn't available. I put in an order through another site and got the book. The same day that book shipped, suddenly I receive the book from Textbook Rush with no prior notification that it was being shipped to me. I returned the other book and will get a refund less $6 for shipping. Thanks a lot, Textbook Rush."

Awesome experience

"I only remembered the title of the book I was looking for. I was able to find it quickly, & at a great price. The book arrived 2 days later (practically the next day) like brand new. The shipping was free. Awesome experience!! I'd recommend textbookrush.com to anyone looking for any book especially a hard to find book. "

Fast shipping!

"Book arrived early and as described! "

Sold as advertised!

"The book we ordered came without delay and was as good as advertised online. "

Great experience

"The package arrived quickly and was well packed. 100% satisfied with textbook rush, I will most definitely use it again! "

Share TextbookRush.com's store rating

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.