Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 7.00/10 5,122 reviews

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
    TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • TextbookRush.com contact information

• Address: 802 Avondale Ave. Grandview Hts. OH
    • Contact: help@textbooksrus.com
    • Phone: (614) 486-3348
    • Customer Support: (614) 486-3348
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

All 5,124 Customer Reviews

"NEVER, EVER, EVER sell books to these people or buy from them. They quoted me about $150, I sent in 13 books to them, and they have now emailed me saying they never quoted me anything for ANY of the books...and they cannot send me the books back because they have been recycled...WHAT A JOKE!!! Do not give them business..."

"As a student with limited budget finding the appropriate material for my education was tough. This website was able to provide me with a handsome discount when I provided them with my academic proof. The website has many other products which interested me as well.

"The website offered me the Merriam Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary at quite an affordable price. I found the website to be comprehensive in terms of giving as much information about the product as possible which made my choice easier to purchase this from the website."

"Looks Great, and My Friends have bought some books here, Everything is good. Thanks"

"Though this company now goes by the name TextbookRush, they still have the same poor practices that have led to so many negative reviews here. Please note, even though it does not say so on their website, and even though it will not show up on your rental invoice when you pay, if you rent a textbook from this company, they will send the International Edition. If you are able to use the international editions, you may as well buy it from another site. International editions cost less to buy on other sites than you will pay to just rent it at textbookrush.com"

"I can easily purchase a book without a lot of hassle, and the edition of all their books are all updated. I can even purchase through the internet and I receive it immediately."

"I do NOT recommend doing business with them. They can take orders but do NOT deliver and then they DO NOT want to refund you until you report them to the BBB.org. I recommend you check out other reputable sites on the BBB.org website. This company should seriously close their doors and be removed from the internet. Extremely poor customer service. Their phone is a recording. No opportunity to leave a message. They do not respond to emails well either. Shop elsewhere and save yourself the headache and frustration."

"Do NOT use them! I sent a book back to them to be purchased and for whatever reason they tagged the book as "non-buyback condition" but still kept the book anyway to do with what they wished and obviously never payed me or even sent it back to me - kind of sounds like stealing to me. I had to call THEM to find out what was going on - I left a voicemail and never got a call back, so I had to email customer service to get a response. TERRIBLE customer service and values."

"My books arrived quickly and were in excellent shape."

"Excellent service, I am satisfied"

"The site was easy to use, all the information I needed was there, and I received all my books within a week. I would definitely recommend TextbooksRus.com."

"The books I ordered were in great condition and I even saved quite a bit of money by ordering through TextbooksRus! They were also delivered in a very timely manner. "

"Books arrived in good condition, speedy shipping!"

"Fast and accurate service! Highly impressed!"

"everythinbg was delivered on time!"