• TextbookRush.co TextbookRush.com Elite Status

• Address: 802 Avondale Ave. Grandview Hts. OH
    • Contact: help@textbooksrus.com
    • Phone: (614) 486-3348
    • Customer Support: (614) 486-3348
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.17/10 6.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.59/10 5.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.87/10 4.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

What is this?

2015-08-02

"Great experience overall. I would have given 5 stars if my book had come on or closer to the date they originally had said it would. "

2015-08-02

"It was an okay transaction."

2015-08-02

"Textbook Rush quoted me a price for my Finance textbook but after I paid for shipping once they received it they said they were no longer purchasing it. I immediately was able to sell it for the same price to Chegg. Waste of time and money using Textbook Rush"

2015-08-02

"This wasn't the first time I have used this buyback site. And needless to say it won't be he last. They always offer the best prices and respond vet quickly. They keep you update to date on the status of your buy back. "

2015-08-02

"I love this company! Great prices, fast shipping and frequent reminders regarding returns! Great communication! :)"

2015-08-02

"Fast payment and excellent service. Got 146 for three books!!! I love this company! Sell them your text books! "

2015-08-02

"Very easy and quick process for selling old text books!"

2015-08-02

"I will not use this service again. I placed an order Saturday night it was not processed until Thursday the following week. Shipping took another 6 days even though I paid for 3 day shipping. Customer service told me on the phone shipping would be refunded; then I received an email saying everything was within the time frame. When I order from Amazon 3 day shipping means I get in 3 days or less including processing time. Next time I will pay the extra with Amazon and know I will get my order in the time it says. My class was 3 week summer class and I only had the book for the final week. Time was a huge factor and textbookrush could not deliver. I don't think you should call yourself textbookRUSH if you only process orders and operate on business days."

2015-08-02

"It was extremely easy to sell textbooks, and receive cash."

2015-08-02

"Great experience! The book arrived in the advertised condition within days. You saved me ~$70 from what the school was going to charge me to replace it. Thank you!"

2015-08-01

"Good prices and fast service."

2015-08-01

"Very fast shipping. Way faster than Amazon and other online booksellers."

2015-08-01

"Very quick process and exactly the amount that I was quoted. "

2015-08-01

"The experience was great - super quick and easy."

2015-08-01

"For the most part, our reselling of old textbooks and purchasing of new went very smoothly. The only problem was when we went to purchase one of the books, the buy now button was not active, with no explanation. Turns out (after speaking to a TextbookRush rep) that occurs when a book is not currently in stock. My only suggestion would be to perhaps indicate that status on the page? Otherwise, TextbookRush gets thumbs up from us!"

Share TextbookRush.com's store rating

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.