• Address: 802 Avondale Ave. Grandview Hts. OH
    • Contact: help@textbooksrus.com
    • Phone: (614) 486-3348
    • Customer Support: (614) 486-3348
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.10/10 7.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.17/10 5.17/10

What is this?

"Good. although the cover says it is the international edition when that was not mentioned in it's description."

"Very quick .. And gave me the exact amount they quoted me ...will be using again"

"Excellent timing and appearance of the books."

"It was quick and easy. I enjoyed it guys "

"Very quick turnaround, book in excellent condition"

"They gave me the most for my books compared to other online book sell back sites. Received my check in just a few days"

"Good prices, fast ship! Thanks"

"Order was received timely and correct."

"I am very pleased with your prompt service and the quality of the condition of the book."

"They processed my textbook buyback very quickly and sent payment via paypal just as quickly.

Very easy to use and the best buyback price.

"The books are cheap and good quality, but there is absolutely horrible customer service.

I asked them to change something about the order, they just kept replying that absolutely nothing could be changed about it under any circumstances, regardless of the fact that I contacted them like a minute after the order.

I called them the next day as they close their offices early. They once again told me that they didn't have the package, but upon my calling them out on it, they once again admitted that they had the package, but were preparing to ship it.

On the basis that they were preparing to ship it, they claimed there was absolutely no way they could change anything about it, which doesn't make much sense to me.

Anyways, they still have a package that is going to the wrong address, but refuse to change the address to the correct one. I find this very frustrating and I'd be careful to make sure that everything you buy from them is perfect prior to sending them money as their customer service is not allowed to do anything.

"I had only sold books through Amazon prior to this experience and I must say I will be going through textbook rush exclusively now. The entire process took about a week and was way too easy. They PayPal me what they quoted and I was done. "

"Great condition and fast."

"Book stated complimentary copy not for sale. "

"There was a problem with the order that was fixed, so it all ended well."

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.