• TextbookRush.co TextbookRush.com Elite Status

• Address: 802 Avondale Ave. Grandview Hts. OH
    • Contact: help@textbooksrus.com
    • Phone: (614) 486-3348
    • Customer Support: (614) 486-3348
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.61/10 5.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.03/10 6.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10

What is this?

"I was very happy to receive excellent customer service from textbook rush.com."

"They kept my book. I was under the impression that highlighting and some writing in the margins was ok. But I emailed back about my book and got no response. I really would have liked to get it back. The actual buy back for my other book was easy and I was happy with it. "

"I have sold books to them twice and both times they were honest and quick to process the books and send the check."

"Awesome price and shipping"

"Book as described and delivered in a timely manner."

"Grateful to get something back for school books that I no longer needed"

"The process was very easy and quick. I placed my return order and mailed my books. I received my check less than a week after they received my books. Whole process was less than 2 weeks. Will use this again. "

"I was worried that I would send the book in and receive way lower than the amount promised due to some nonsense they claimed was wrong with the book, but they stood by there word and understand USED books. They don't have to be brand spanking new, just looked after and managed. I'm very pleased with my experience here and I will definitely be using them again."

"Prompt shipment. Book came in the condition that was stated. Very happy with our purchase."

"Textbook rush is always very fast with sending back books. Thank you!"

"User friendly, convenient process and fast response."

"The books were shipped and delivered very quickly. The books were also in better condition than I was expecting."

"They paid me very quickly for my books, but I was disappointed that they didn't take all of my books for some minor imperfections with them. They were not unreadable and were still solid. "

"The order was filled very quickly and the book packaged well.
Excellent!

"I ordered a book that I needed for a summer class that I was taking only to get an email days later saying that it was out of stock. Worse thing was it was already too late in the session to order from anywhere else and it be delivered in a timely manner. The class was allowed to use books on test and of course I was bookless because of "textbook rush".????"

Share TextbookRush.com's store rating

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.