• Address: 802 Avondale Ave. Grandview Hts. OH
    • Contact: help@textbooksrus.com
    • Phone: (614) 486-3348
    • Customer Support: (614) 486-3348
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

What is this?

"It was just so easy to get the order entered, really clear instructions and the order was processed so quickly.

We plan to use TextbooksRush in the future and would highly recommend this company.

"It was fast and easy! The only thing I didn't like was it said "Free Shipping!" but then I had to pay for my shipping and it never explained why. Also, I was confused about whether I rented my book or purchased it. Hopefully I get some sort of information beforehand. "

"book in great condition and came on time!!"

"The shipment arrived earlier then expected, and the price is very affordable. "

"Everything was fast and super easy!! From getting a quote to getting my payment!

Would definitely recommend and use TextbookRush.com again!

"it was in good condition and i was impressed"

"It was over a week and a half late in coming, and made it difficult for me to keep up in my class. It was supposed to have come the week school started, but instead it came 2 weeks later."

"yes, currently I rent a book for this term.
I am very satisfied with the service so far.
I would like to use textbook rush next time again.

"It came in a little slower than expected but the book was exactly like in the description. I am very satisfied. "

"Somewhat satisfied. Books I actually purchased from textbooksrus were not able to be bought back"

"It came really fast and for really cheap. One thing though, the excessive highlighting from the previous owner is getting annoying"

"I'm upset at the fact that one of my books wasn't delivered and I didn't know about it until inquired about it. And even after fact all my other books made it to my school but this one book didn't. That one book was sent back to the seller ad what's cost it is for reshipping comes out of my money."

"VERY IMPRESSED! Book can quickly

"arrived quickly, in good shape"

"Your website was pretty easy to navigate and you had a number of books I needed for school. My dissatisfaction comes from your option for "rush" delivery. In total I had ordered 8 books. I paid $70 for expedited shipping and only received 1 book by the designated arrival date. 7 of the 8 books arrived late. Certainly not worth the $70 and really just unacceptable."

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.