• Address: 802 Avondale Ave. Grandview Hts. OH
    • Contact: help@textbooksrus.com
    • Phone: (614) 486-3348
    • Customer Support: (614) 486-3348
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.89/10 6.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

What is this?

"Book arrived as described."

"Very professional, everything was handled on time, and the process was very easy to complete. This site also pays the top prices for used books."

"I filled in the ISBN and got a quote. Because they promised $5 extra for 3 books, I threw in two more for a very very low price. Then I got an email telling me I gave them the wrong version, and they are not buying.
They returned my book, gave me about $3 for what they resell for $30. No $5 bonus...

"Quick turnaround as far as payment goes. Not the best prices for buy backs, though. "

"It was my first time selling textbooks. I would use the service again in the future."

"great option for selling used books!!"

"We sent in books to two different companies on the same day and we received our money back from Textbook Rush over a week before the other company! Easy to use, convenient, and timely! I will definitely sell my textbbooks to TR in the future!"

"Great experience! Fulfilled the committed price with a quick turnaround! Will definitely use again and recommend to friends! Thanks! "

"Quick and easy. Received my check when I was supposed to. Offered me better prices than competitors"

"I sold books to TextbookRush.com and it took almost two weeks for them to issue payment for the books after they received them, and only after I had contacted them twice about the problem. "

"Terrific seller! Books arrived very quickly and in condition described in listing. Would definitely buy from in the future. Thanks for great service."

"Speedy and efficient service!"

"My experience with textbook rush.com was awesome! It was easy to get a price, ship my books and I got paid the exact price I was promised via PayPal very quickly. I even had an extra book in my box and they paid me for that book too! That's great service. I wish I had more books to sell! Sell them your books, you won't be disappointed. "

"I got money for my used books that I no longer needed and I didn't even have to pay for shipping! I will definitely use them again to sell my books back."

"Great to deal with , great communication."

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.