• Textbookrecycli

• Contact: customerservice@textbookrecycling.com
    • Phone: 866-483-9826
    • Customer Support: 866-483-9826
    • Business Hours: 9am-5pm

"I would never use this site again. They did not do anything to please me and help me as a struggling college student. I sent my book one day late because the third day was a Sunday and I received $0 from an original quote of $35. I told them I would understand a reduction in price but not receiving any money is ridiculous. They also want me to pay to get my book back. Most ridiculous transaction from selling a textbook I have ever encountered. I would not recommend this site for anyone."

"I sent 2 books to this company for resell. One was new but older version( $13 quote) and the other was used with slight rippling on the bottom edge of the book(very slight water damage?) that had been purchased in good used condition from another vendor for $48 and sent back in the same condition for $26 quote. This book was given $0 when it arrived and they are charging me $9 to send it back, not the $4 if I had bought a book, or they would keep it and probably resell it for a nice profit."

This review was modified by woody0928 on January 30 2015 05:34:47 PM

"Very unprofessional I was sent the wrong textbook for my class and when i contacted the information provided, I was given the run around. They complete didn't care and would not work with me to get the right textbook. Now I have to pay full price because they were unwilling to work with me. I would NEVER recommend this program for anyone. Even if you ask for the spefic ISBN number they will not send you the right one. I would just rent from the school or buy it brand new. In the end you will have to anyways. I has never given the name of the person i was talking to even after I asked many times. DO NOT USE THIS PROGRAM!"

This review was modified by mrshumps on December 28 2014 10:51:01 PM

"As a college student I resell all of my textbooks at the end of the semester for as much as I can get back for them. While I usually sell my books to more well known stores, I found that textbookrecycyling had some of the highest buyback prices (by quite a bit) for a few of my books. Despite some of the negative reviews here I gave it a shot and was very happy with the outcome. You get a pre-paid shipping label right off the website and have 14 days to deliver the books to them. Once my books were received (you can follow the tracking) I received my payment via paypal by the next day. What really prompted me to write a review for this store however was their excellent customer service. I had a shipping question on a second order that I called them about and the person on the line was extremely helpful. This store has a great small business feel to it and I feel pretty good about selling my books here. In addition to having some of the best buyback prices around, they also make a small donation to a charity (you can select between a few) for each buyback order.
My experience has been great and I plan on selling the majority of my books here in the future. I would suggest that anyone using their buyback service to send in your books as soon as possible. Overall, this is a refreshing alternative to the big online bookstores.

"Please do yourself a favor because this company is not very honest. I sent 2 different books with price quoted from their buyback website. But I didn't get any payment for my 2nd book because they claimed that it needs an additional item for it to get paid in which was not shown in their website. On the other hand the 1st book I only received $8 and some cents. Actually I end up paying them instead for $8.97 so I can have my book back."

This review was modified by impseller4vr on February 14 2014 02:56:12 PM

"I used this service to sell back college textbooks. I received the exact amount quoted in fast response time. Textbookrecycling.com received my books on January 10th and I had money in my PayPal account that evening. I will definitely do business with this company in the future. Great experience."

This review was modified by Moore4less on January 16 2014 12:46:04 PM

"My university offered me $11 for a book that was published last year (and the school still uses; the cost of the book was over $90). I went online to get buyback quotes and textbookrecycling.com offered the most for the book out of numerous different companies. I received my quote on Friday evening (12.13.13). I shipped the book to them Monday (12.16.13). They received the book Thursday. I had my money in my Paypal account less than 24 hours after receiving the email that they had received the book.

I would like to thank textbookrecycling.com for being prompt with keeping me up to date on the processing of my order and also my payment. I shipped books to another company the same day I shipped to tbr and let's just say my books were delivered last week, but I haven't heard anything from that company as of yet (3:50 PM on 12.23.13).

"If you are going to sell to these people, absolutely use the Fedex option. I used the USPS option because we have no local Fedex office. There is no tracking option with the USPS (you may be able to purchase it, but I'm not sure).

I shipped my books worth $84 out on October 25th. It is now November 27th and they say they still haven't received them - nor have they been returned to me. I'm skeptical that they aren't just keeping them and reselling them without paying me.

This review was modified by whitemumba on November 27 2013 05:59:36 AM

"I will definitely use this site instead of the school bookstore as much as possible!!! thankyou!!!!

"Very fast delivery!!! Will use this company again..."

"I was very satisfied with this website."

"Textbookrecycling.com was able to buy most books that I had been trying to sell for a while. I was very pleased to be able to get at least a few dollars for them."

"received my payment very quickly"

"Book was delivered on time. Great customer service."

"Very Quick! Sent books and received a check within 10 days."

Share Textbookrecycling.com's store rating

Textbookrecycling.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Textbookrecycling.com is not a merchant member
Textbookrecycling.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!