• Address: 959 Hwy 95N

Product & services pricing Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

"A great experience! I will definitely use Texas Precious Metals again."

"Fast communication and anonymous, discrete delivery. Very accommodating about a 5 day delay in payment. Would definitely use again."

"Excellent service!!!!!!!
My order was processed and shipped promptly!!!

"Fantastic customer service, quick shipping with a smooth transaction "

"I enjoyed my experience at Texas Precious Metals. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I am looking forward to doing business with them again in the near future."

"First time buyer, I am usually very cautious person to buy coins online. I did lots of research and read many reviews and it was down to TPM or APMEX. What made me select TPM, besides the review, is the BBB rating and response.

Since purchasing the coin, I went to the local coin dealer in town and confirm what I purchase was LEGIT!

Thanks and I plan to make my next purchase with TPM

"Order was delivered timely. I even received a follow-up phone call to make sure I was satisfied with my order. A nice finishing customer appreciation touch on top of a great purchase."

"TPM is fast and efficient! I'll be back! "

"Texas Precious Metals is one of the few precious metals dealers that I trust, and that has always shipped my purchases within three days of receiving payments."

"Delivered as advertised, no back orders . Outstanding service. The 1 kilo coin case was broken and they shipped out a new one the next day."

"God bless Texas
Merry Christmas

"Almost too quick with the delivery. Ordered online with a personal check, thinking I'd have time to get back in town less than a week later before the check cleared and delivery was made. However, first delivery attempt was made three days after my check was received by TPM. Very impressed!"

"Impressive follow through. "

"I've placed a 3 orders with Texas Precious Metals and have been extremely satisfied with their customer service. Everything has went very smoothly and product has been shipped and received on the the dates promised.

I have dealt with several precious metals companies and TPM has won my business. In my opinion they are more than fair on prices considering the volatility of the bullion market.

"Supremely efficient and awesome!"

Texas Precious Metals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Texas Precious Metals is a merchant member
Texas Precious Metals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.