Stores > Texas Precious Metals

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-04-30

Outstanding Services

"Excellent services , super fast delivery , very satisfied."

2016-04-24

Money

"They did what they said they'd do. That's all I ask."

2016-04-23

"Best service in bullion purchase of any company I have dealt with this far"

2016-04-22

Good as gold

"All companies should do business like TPM. They deliver what was promised on time every time."

2016-04-21

Very happy with everything!!

"I got my order on time and everything was perfect with it!"

2016-04-20

Shipment tracking

"This is one area that could benefit from improvement. It is not a prominent option when you are on the site. Then at least when viewing on a new iPhone the tracking this shipment feature doesn't seem to work. Looking forward to my shipment! First time buyer. "

2016-04-09

Excellent Customer Service & Pricing

"I've been a customer of TPM for several years. TPM pricing is among the best along with their customer service.

Unlike other online dealers I've dealt with (e.g. Blanchard) they can be trusted with delivering exactly what you order with no gimmicks.

2016-04-08

Cautiously Optimistic

"This was my first gold purchase of any kind. I think I'll wait until I've done one or two more before waxing eloquent! However, it was a most-satisfactory first experience!"

2016-04-08

Dependable and Prompt

"I have switched entirely over to Texas Precious Metals because they are prompt, straight forward and offer a nice selection. I used to go through other national competitors (advertised on Fox) but they take up to 4 to 6 weeks to make delivery on the order. I appreciate Texas Precious Metals and their quick turnaround and shipping is included in your order. I have ordered on a Monday, sent them a personal check on Tuesday and had my order in hands by the following Monday. The items come in nice sleeves and in excellent condition. Also, I like the updates that Texas Precious Metals will send via email outlining current supply levels of various items. Again, no games, just straight forward and a good business to buy from. "

2016-04-04

PROFESSIONAL, EFFICIENT, QUICK!

"TPM took my order processed and shipped it next day and I received it the following day in Hawaii. As this was my first order and had only picked them from reviews I was skeptical. Their rep Emily was professional and patient. She took 4 or 5 phone calls of mine and calmly answered my questions. Gold coins checked out after I received them. Will be using them often in the future. To their credit they e-mail an independent newsletter about once a week that gives an unbiased view of the precious metals markets and the recent outlook is bearish. It helped me trust TPM even more in that they aren't trying to phony up rosy projections as is done on tv and elsewhere."

2016-03-28

As usual

"Excellent service as usual. Fast delivery, no problems."

2016-03-27

"Great service! Exactly what they say they'll do is what they do. My only source for metals."

2016-03-25

Great Job!

"Everything as advertised! Very smooth and professional!"

2016-03-22

Quick and Simple for a First-Time Buyer

"The Texas Precious Metals website has all the important information laid out in a way that is easy to follow on their website. Placing the order was quick and simple, and my purchase arrived quickly (with free next-day air). I appreciate the little things, like the way they use an inconspicuous pseudonym on the return address label of the package for improved privacy and security. Their pricing was as good as anybody's, but I have a feeling that few other stores can match the service of this well-oiled machine."

2016-03-19

save and fast delivery

"It is my first time purchase from TPM. Everything went smoothly except there was a few days delay upon receiving the check. My bank check was scheduled to be delivered 7 days right after I made my order. But it took about 10 days before I received the confirmation email from TPM. Once the check was received, the UPS delivery was fast. "

Share Texas Precious Metals's store rating

Texas Precious Metals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Texas Precious Metals is a merchant member
Texas Precious Metals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.