Texas Precious Metals Reviews - texmetals.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.88/10 1,115 reviews

Texas Precious Metals is a merchant member
Texas Precious Metals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,115)

"No issues. Shipping was fast."

"You satisfied my every request, including specifying the shipping date so we could be available to receive and sign for the shipment. Great job!"

"Simply the best customer service & pricing combination there is.

Period!

"Absolutely no problems. Delivered as promised. Will definitely use for PM purchases in the future.
Richard

"Nice web site.
Easy to order.
Shipped fast.
Thanks, Dave S
Naperville ,Il

"Texas Precious Metals was great. I got my payment out the next day which TPM quickly processed and just as quickly shipped my order. I wouldn't trust anyone else to do business with. Thanks TPM!"

"Quick and accurate shipping"

"Fast and Honest service recieved

"They always deliver. Great service!"

"Very quick delivery after wire transfer. Packaged nicely."

"I like the packaging and the Ranch Hand label."

"I very much apreciate the way they do business, and the prompt service. Pricing is important, and they are competive as well. I will recommend to friends. "

"No worries ~ Effortless.
I chose the metal I wanted, called my bank to wire, TPM received the same day and the shipment was on its way! My order qualified for no shipping or insurance fee - my package was delivered a few days later. I felt safe knowing I had to sign for the package (no 'dump & run' at the door!).

"Texas precious metals delivered as promised! I was using another company (Tulving)that was a complete nightmare. I will not use anyone except Texas Precious Metals, they did such a great job that I turned my IRA OVER to them that was also a great experience. Todd-Arkansas"

"Good prices and straightforward ordering."