• Texas Precious Texas Precious Metals Elite Status

• Fax: 361-594-4550

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"My first experience with TPM was very good and I look forward to doing business in the future."

"I like TPM's method of purchasing the most over four other dealers I have used. They are very easy to communicate with if by some chance you have to. "

"They did more than expected. The purchase was here faster than anyone I had done business with in the past, cost less to ship (even Next day air), and called me afterward to assure I was pleased. "

"product and customer service excellent.
I am a TEXMET customer for life.

"Order was quick and arrived as they said it would."

"Excellent service and a quality product. Information and updates were readily available. Will Definately keep doing business with your fine company. "

"Great service. I didn't have to wait 2 weeks to get my order. I will use TPM again. "

"I have made several purchases from TMP and have completely satisfied with each transaction. Plan to make future purchases."

"My experience with TPM has been very positive, I plan to continue to use their services on future precious metal purchases. The only drawback is TPM is an Aggie company, I am a tea sipper! Hookem "

"Transaction takes about a week from time of purchase to delivery. Leads to some uncertainty about being home for the delivery.
I will likely continue to purchase through TPM.

"My order came in a very timely manner. I'm very pleased as a first time customer and look forward to future business dealings."

"second purchase. so far, so good."

"I was surprised at how fast I received my order"

"100% as advertised. Have already received second order and getting ready for a third while prices are down."

"The company to buy from - very good."

Share Texas Precious Metals's store rating

Texas Precious Metals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Texas Precious Metals is a merchant member
Texas Precious Metals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.