• Texas Precious Texas Precious Metals Elite Status

• Customer Support: 361-594-3624
    • Business Hours: 8:00am-4:00pm CST, M-F
    • Fax: 361-594-4550

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10

"We will be a repeat customer. Keep up the excellent work that you do. "

"Thank you for your professional service."

"My order was filled correctly and in a timely manner."

"Wonderful to have a place deliver EXACTLY as advertised and promised."

"I am very satisfied with TPM and the professional way they operate. I had some delivery issues this time but that was a UPS issue."

"A human picked up the phone and answered all my questions!!! Even better, there was never a high-pressure sales process... just straight forward pricing and quick delivery. As a first-time metal buyer, this was invaluable. I would definitely do business with them again."

"Texmetals has always delivered quickly and correctly. Never an issue with them."

"Fast and friendly! Will definitely use again. "

"I made my first purchase from Texas Precious Metals by placing an order on April 27. I live in Alaska, so I am used to shipments taking a long time. I paid by check and the order was at my front door in 1-1/2 weeks. That is the fastest that I've received an order from a Bullion dealer.
Add to that experience, TPM had the lowest prices from a review of my "go-to" dealers. TPM has earned a new customer!

"Very professional service. They do the important things correctly:

* Sell only what they have on hand
* Prompt shipping
* Discrete packaging
* Insured shipping
* Videotaping of packaging product

No complaints whatsoever.

"This is the first time I used TPM and I was highly satisfied with the experience. I made my purchase online, sent them a personal check and received delivery within 2 days of them receiving the check. What was incredible is that they didn't wait like 5 days for the check to clear before sending my merchandise. Great dealer that I would highly recommend."

"My order came in a timely manner & everything was fine. Thank you.

Matthew Cornelius

"great selection, pricing and service"

"Excellent service - quick shipping."

"I have only had good experiences with Texas Precious Metals. It's a very reputable company, and they have a high quality customer support team, as well as fantastic prices. I will be back!"

Share Texas Precious Metals's store rating

Texas Precious Metals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Texas Precious Metals is a merchant member
Texas Precious Metals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.