Stores > Texas Precious Metals

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-02-10

The purchase has been received.

"There was a little confusion as to the payment procedure. But once I realized how it was done, it went smoothly. Thanks."

2016-02-09

Perfect transaction, easy, safe and fast

"TPM is fast and easy, I would highly recommend!"

Quick

"Paid by checks and once they cleared my account, the items were sent and arrived quickly as promised, insured. Much faster than any other dealer I have used."

LOOK NO FURTHER

"My wife and I have made several gold and silver purchases from 4 large dealers via the internet. Texas Precious Metals has been, by far, the best. All the staff is knowledgeable, customer oriented and professional. Any fear of reaching out to an unknown entity is quickly dispelled because they do what they say they're going to do when they say they're going to do it. You can trust this company. Shipments are quick and easy.

Please save yourself some aggravation and take advantage of my experience. Prices are very competitive or lower. If they are a couple of bucks higher here, it's worth it. You get what you pay for here - it is premium service with a great price.

Also, please check out the buyback prices and policy of TPM vs other companies. It is published on the product page and seems to be the best around. That will be very important to all of us in the future.

2016-02-07

The definition of professional

"These guys specialize in customer service. Responsive, Polite, and totally dedicated to "getting it right." Oh, and by the way, more often than not you won't find a cheaper price anywhere. "

2016-02-06

"Seemless transaction. Will be ordering more in the future from Texas Precious Metals."

This review was modified by C_Roberts00 on February 06 2016 09:37:39 AM

2016-02-05

"Fast delivery. I like that the product has not been opened "

2016-02-05

Texas Precious Metals delivered what they Promised.

"I would have given 5 stars if they would not have shared my information with Reseller Ratings. Due to I don't want my investment choices snared with the world. This just allows another source of my personal information being hacked possible. "

Customer Service and Orders

"I work with a dedicated professional "Tommy" who is both extremely knowledgeable and service oriented. Always quick to return my calls and the orders are handled with extreme courtesy and shipped on time."

2016-02-04

Excellent service

"I visited TPM offices and was attended by Thomas. The entire staff was very torough making me comfortable and in a few minutes I got what I bought.

I recommend TPM for sure.

2016-02-02

First time buyer and impressed with the service at TPM

"This was my first time buying any kind of precious metal. I live in Texas and it is nice to know that I am supporting a local family owned business. Texas Precious Metals provides great one on one support and when you call them you know you are talking to a person that actually works at the home office in Shiner, Texas. That is important to me and will be even more important when the dollar crashes and the people we will depend on are the people down the road and not the ones in some outsourced call center. Thanks for the family touch TPM! "

2016-01-25

Works as Advertised

"I purchased gold coins at a good price. The entire process went quickly and efficiently. I'll be buying from TPM again."

2016-01-22

Remember the TPM!

"Was very hesitant and nervous investing for first time. But once I talked to a rep after initial screw up, I found it easy, and when they receive payment, you get your silver or gold quickly. Thank you Rob"

2016-01-22

Quick and Painless!

"This is the first time I've ever ordered gold or silver. I read horror stories about delivery times from most companies, but I read mostly good things about TPM. My order was delivered within a week to my home - on time and as advertised!

I only gave 4 stars because of the selection of Gold in the portions I was looking for. I had to go to another seller for those.

Otherwise - Outstanding! I'll definitely order again and very soon!

2016-01-16

"very professional transaction."

Share Texas Precious Metals's store rating

Texas Precious Metals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Texas Precious Metals is a merchant member
Texas Precious Metals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.