Stores > Texas Precious Metals

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-07-18

Steven in Trading is the best

"Business like it should be: efficient, respectful, and value to all parties.

Thank you also for only selling what you have on hand. That's really great too.

2016-07-16

Precious metals! Texas Style!

" From their fantastic business model. " If we don't have it ,we don't sell it ". To their on-time delivery. Texas Precious Metals is one of the best companies to purchase precious metals from.
Working with UPS makes the experience perfect. You get your metal fast !!
Compared to other companies that takes a month to get your metal .
Texas precious metals is fantastic and I look forward to my next purchase.

2016-07-15

"ResellerRatings is pretty horrible considering they post your name by your review. I don not want my name posted. Please remove my review!!!!"

This review was modified by ron_denton2000 on July 15 2016 05:59:47 AM

2016-07-14

UPS - unless previously scheduled

"UPS called to say they tried to deliver, but nobody answered, and they'd like to try and deliver the following day. I would like the phone call before the first attempted delivery."

2016-07-13

"I was happy with the service and prompt delivery."

2016-07-13

Golden performance

"All went perfectly smoothly with this my first time order for physical gold . Thank you!"

2016-07-12

Fast like the wind...

"The order shipped fast and was flawless. The coyote silver coins are magnificent. Would love to have a monster box but.....Thank you for a perfect experience! "

2016-07-11

Great to work with on Precious Metals.

"Very nice to work with. Fast shipping. Best prices online for precious metals. I will do business again. Thank you... Gene"

2016-07-10

Excellent

"Easy transaction, and they've got pull with UPS because I missed the early morning delivery being at work. I let TexMetals know, and UPS called me 30 minutes later saying they could attempt a redelivery that afternoon! Worked out great, and very pleased with the quality and packaging. "

This review was modified by ConradPuls on July 10 2016 07:54:10 PM

2016-07-09

"service was very fast, but instructions were kinda vague . enter your credit card #, but down below it said credit cards not accepted, huh ! money orders and cashiers checks not accepted ? arent those the same as cash , insured ? do they just like doing business the old fashion way, or do they not trust banks either ? other than that , i will be doing business with them again , which i already have ."

2016-07-09

"I was very pleased with the processing & delivery of my purchase. Thank you."

2016-07-08

1st Time Purchase From TPM...

"...and it couldn't have gone smoother. The website provided clear, concise information and made the purchase process a no-brainer. These guys are good, even if they are from Shiner!!!

MEW Arch

2016-07-08

"I have been a customer for almost a year and have placed several orders with Texas Precious Metals. I have been extremely pleased with the customer service and pricing that I have received and plan to make more purchases in the future. I have recommended Texas Precious Metals to my family and friends for it's top notch service and timeliness of delivery of my orders. Finally, It's a home-grown Texas business, which I like very much.

Duane Menegay

fast,fast,fast

"After dealing with several other precious metals dealers. I thought I would easily have enough time to go on a weeks vacation out of state...WRONG!! luckily I had someone I could trust to sign for the package when it arrived. Service so fast my head is still spinning"

2016-07-01

TPM

"Prompt, reliable, considerate."

Share Texas Precious Metals's store rating

Texas Precious Metals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Texas Precious Metals is a merchant member
Texas Precious Metals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.