Stores > Texas Precious Metals

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-05-20

Seamless

"Placed my first order. As soon as they received the wire, they sent an email confirming receipt and the next day they overnighted the gold bar. Very good experience. "

2016-05-19

informative website.

"Ordering is easy on their website with informative information about their products. It is quick and easy to order. Once the order instructions about payment clear. My order was shipped promptly and packaged very well. A very positive experience overall."

2016-05-19

Fast Friendly & Accurate

"Quick and accurate delivery of my order and very friendly reply to all my questions by TPM staff. Will not hesitate to do business with TPM again."

2016-05-18

"Fast delivery, great communication. Will buy again soon"

2016-05-17

Perfect!

"Everything was exactly as described on the Texas Precious Metals web site."

2016-05-17

Neither nor either

"Rocky Mountains, many CANNOT use a physical address. Too remote. Hence a PO Box.
All other coin dealers deliver there. So, all things being equal, that is price .5- 1.5%
I'll buy from them.

Regards,
Patrick

2016-05-12

"Everything was handled as I expected. Online purchase was uncomplicated. There is plenty of information discussing the entire buying process so I had no need to call direct. This is my third purchase so I knew exactly what to expect."

2016-05-11

Par excellence

"First time buyer but will be a long time customer. The attention to detail is like no other vendor I've purchased from before and I don't think their commission rate can be beat, especially when combined with free shipping. Great job TPM!"

2016-05-10

First time gold buyer, can't complain!

"Bought a one ounce Gold American Eagle from Texas Precious Metals, low price and shipped out fast! Thanks! "

2016-05-10

Simple...great service!

"Ordering over the phone was very professional, fast and efficient. I received my order as expected. They handled a special request for shipping very well. Will buy more gold/silver from Texas Precious Metals. As a Texan myself , the service is what I would have come to expect...thx TPM!"

Gold Metal Winner

"This transaction went off perfectly. The delivery went according to how the site outlined the entire process. Very satisfied with what I received and with the company overall."

Delivered as Advertised

"First time buyer. Process was smooth and delivered as promised."

As advertised

"What drew me to choosing TPM was, " We don't sell what we haven't got". I also like the small town flavor and the easy to order website. I have made three orders recently and all went as advertised."

Loved it

"The order was filled promptly, accurately and delivered discreetly and on time. I'll be buying more from Texas Precious Metals soon."

2016-05-08

"Their word is as good as GOLD"

Share Texas Precious Metals's store rating

Texas Precious Metals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Texas Precious Metals is a merchant member
Texas Precious Metals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.