• Address: 959 Hwy 95N

Product & services pricing Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10

"Everything was great. From the website to customer service to shipping and especailly the quality of the silver I bought.
I live buying anything I can from Texas and this was excellent.

"Low overages....excellent service, Texas went out of their way to accommodate my shipping needs, Every thing arrived exactly as ordered. I will continue to order from Texas many more times.

Great job Texas Metals !
Brian Hirsch

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"I have purchased Gold & Silver for twenty+ years from dozens of coin dealers. Texas Precious Metals is hands down the best experience I have EVER had. Great communication, fast delivery and safely packaged. I live in N.Y. and as soon as I can I am moving to Texas."

"I am a first time precious metals buyer and I couldn't be more satisfied with TPM. I ordered tubes of silver eagles and they arrived extremely fast! I'm very pleased with the purchase."

"Texas Precious Metals is one of the most outstanding companies I have ever done business with. Their prices are very competitive and their shipping is extremely fast. "

"Thanks for the quick service!!!"

"A great buying experience.

"Outstanding company. Every transaction has been handled precisely as promised. The people are friendly and professional. In the past, I had dealt with three of the other major companies in this business. Texas Precious Metals is by far the finest. No company can be forever perfect, but TPM seems to be trying and has been 100% perfect so far. They are a pleasure to deal with........"

"They delivered as promised and even followed up with a courtesy call after the purchase and delivery of the coins. I will definitely use them again and Highly recommend them.

Kevin Rosenfeld

"I am very satisfied with their products and service."

"very business-like and clear computer program that clearly helps the novice buyer!"

"Easy to order, good price, product as advertised, prompt delivery in discrete but secure packaging -- UPS delivery man noted it was the first delivery that someone had to sign for."

"Very fast service. Only reservation was the gold could have been presented a little more nicely. I appreciated that they called to make sure I got the items."

"Very satisfied with the quick response, e-mail communications, tracking communications and overnight delivery. Looking forward to doing future business with TPM, especially using the limit feature on gold purchases.
Thanks,
David Nash

Texas Precious Metals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Texas Precious Metals is a merchant member
Texas Precious Metals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.