• Texas Precious Texas Precious Metals Elite Status

• Business Hours: 8:00am-4:00pm CST, M-F
    • Fax: 361-594-4550

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

2015-07-27

"I was concerned that my order was delayed due to a mistake when the order was entered. I ordered on 07/11/2015 and did not receive my order until I called . The order was delivered on 07/26/2015. "

2015-07-26

"We have purchased metals online and at Texas Metals' location in Shiner. They are some of the most friendly and easiest people to do business with that I have ever experienced. I usually have my metals within 2-3 days. I had to unexpectedly go out of town immediately after placing one of my orders, but a quick phone call asking them to delay shipment was met with, "Sure. We can do that!" It's nice to do business with people who treat their customers like friends, not like anonymous irritants!!"

2015-07-25

"Everything went as expected. No problems."

2015-07-25

"I tried an initial order with them based on superior customer ratings. I was not disappointed. I had one question before placing the order which customer support quickly and courteously answered. The order process is simple, efficient and completely met their description. I've placed my second order which is now in progress."

2015-07-25

"The order was processed quickly and Ann was very helpful in assisting after a shipping issue not related to TPM."

2015-07-24

"Everything went just as it should. I placed the order on Friday. Mailed the check the same day. They marked it paid on Tuesday and shipped on Wednesday. I had the product in my hands on Thursday. It could not have gone smoother. I just placed another order with them yesterday"

2015-07-24

"This was my first gold purchase ever. I was a little nervous but the staff at Texas Precious Metals were very good about answering my questions and putting my nerves at ease :-) I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to get into the gold/silver market. "

2015-07-24

" My first purchase ever and very satisfied. Helpful staff, I knew what I was paying when I ordered with no sudden surprises on shipping charges etc.
Packaged very well. "

2015-07-24

"It Texas - of course they do a good job!"

2015-07-24

"Fast and professional. Perfect transaction."

2015-07-24

"They were fast and efficient"

2015-07-24

"Before I placed an order with TPM, I conducted extensive research on the company and customer reviews. My order experience confirmed what I discovered - TPM is a very professional and customer focused business that delivers promptly and without issues. I will continue to use TPM in the future."

2015-07-24

"Exactly what I ordered with no problems."

2015-07-24

"These people have treated me very well,and I will do business with them again..............Rick"

2015-07-24

"With the lowest premiums and free overnight shipping, TPM far exceeds the competition when it comes to gold and silver bullion."

Share Texas Precious Metals's store rating

Texas Precious Metals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Texas Precious Metals is a merchant member
Texas Precious Metals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.