• Address: 959 Hwy 95N

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10

"They are very informative and helpful.
George Nedbalek

"Great transaction. Happy customer. Would do business again"

"Our order was processed accurately, shipped quickly and securely, and we are pleased with the high level of customer service. An excellent experience, and we will be buying more from them."

"I was able to complete my order without any waiting or delays . The order was shipped promptly and received on the day they told me it would. Each item was in pristine condition and packed in solid storage tubes and boxes. They followed up with a satisfaction call to check just to be sure everything had gone well.
A pleasure to deal with. I recommend you review the website for products and prices so you know what you want before contacting them. Write down any questions so you are sure to get all the information you need before placing an order. Their staff will help you. If you know what you want, you can buy the way I did with solely computer communication.

Always a pleasure,
Karen D

"Everything was great. From the website to customer service to shipping and especailly the quality of the silver I bought.
I live buying anything I can from Texas and this was excellent.

"Low overages....excellent service, Texas went out of their way to accommodate my shipping needs, Every thing arrived exactly as ordered. I will continue to order from Texas many more times.

Great job Texas Metals !
Brian Hirsch

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"I have purchased Gold & Silver for twenty+ years from dozens of coin dealers. Texas Precious Metals is hands down the best experience I have EVER had. Great communication, fast delivery and safely packaged. I live in N.Y. and as soon as I can I am moving to Texas."

"I am a first time precious metals buyer and I couldn't be more satisfied with TPM. I ordered tubes of silver eagles and they arrived extremely fast! I'm very pleased with the purchase."

"Texas Precious Metals is one of the most outstanding companies I have ever done business with. Their prices are very competitive and their shipping is extremely fast. "

"Thanks for the quick service!!!"

"A great buying experience.

"Outstanding company. Every transaction has been handled precisely as promised. The people are friendly and professional. In the past, I had dealt with three of the other major companies in this business. Texas Precious Metals is by far the finest. No company can be forever perfect, but TPM seems to be trying and has been 100% perfect so far. They are a pleasure to deal with........"

"They delivered as promised and even followed up with a courtesy call after the purchase and delivery of the coins. I will definitely use them again and Highly recommend them.

Kevin Rosenfeld

"I am very satisfied with their products and service."

Texas Precious Metals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Texas Precious Metals is a merchant member
Texas Precious Metals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.