Stores > Texas Precious Metals

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Texas Precious Metals by clicking a star below.

2017-05-23

1st order

"I call Texas Precious Metals an invisible seller. You just place your order send you money and
you get your product. No hassles, problems or wasting time.

2017-05-22

Quick, Easy!

"this was my second purchase from Texas Precious Metals. Everything went smooth and easy, just like the first time.

2017-05-21

Great service

"Great service. On time delivery."

2017-05-19

Excellent credible business

"Outstanding customer service with Holly Boedeker and all representatives I have inter interacted with for transactions.
They treat the purchasing process with superb professionalism, assurance, and delivery from beginning to the end.

2017-05-16

I Like Them

"Good service. Well done. I like them."

2017-05-15

Great

"Fast delivery , and a straightforward order process. I will use them again. "

2017-05-11

Responsive & reliable

"Responsive & reliable: All as expected!"

2017-05-10

Great service

" Received my order the very next day. "

2017-05-08

In a world of uncertainty

"In a world of uncertainty it is a stellar event to find an island of tranquility; a land where ones' word is their bond....perhaps TOO glowing? Nay, not so. As a consumer I have been lied to more times than a New York street girl.......but never by Texas Precious Metals. They deliver! (And in a timely manner, I might add). If yours were the pattern, the world of e-commerce would be an easily navigable channel; forthright and dependable. I have recommended TPM numerous times to family and friends, and you didn't let them down either.
If you will allow me the latitude, and not think me condescending, TPM remind me of a favorite horse, faithful, trusted,and ready for any trail.
Thanks,
H.

2017-05-06

great experience dealing with these fine folks

"living near Shiner, i was able to pick up my order and meet these folks personally. what a pleasant experience. totally professional. i would recommend them to anyone anywhere."

2017-05-05

Fantastic Most of the Time But they Can blow it.

"First couple of transactions were among the smoothest online precious metal transactions ever and I had then at 5-stars in my mind. But when I redirected a recent shipment to a local USP store for pick-up (a secondary pickup site option available to USP.com members) they intervened in the delivery and prevented the transaction. So the shipment was several days late as they had MY PROPERTY re-routed to the local USP depot which I had to drive 25 miles out of my way to pick it up. They left a message on my phone claiming it was an insurance issue BUT NOWHERE in their contract or website do they mention this. It was a post-facto "ohh by the way, we do not allow shipments to UPS stores anything that you already own" scenario. (they had my payment in full. The product was and is MINE!) Worse, the 10, 10 oz silver bars that they sold me was scuffed, scratched, and far from mint condition. The "sale" that they posted on these NEVER mentioned anything about "banged up silver". I sent them a voice mail and an email and they never responded to my complaints. All-in-all that was a horrible customer service experience and I am very very disappointed in them. Wondering if and when they are going to do it again. Are they great 80% of the time and horrible 20%? I simply do not know. Giving them another week to right this before I slam them on the precious metal websites to tell people to stay away by sharing my story. It's not just the mistake, its how they botched handling it that matters, with the later being the greater sin. TPM, you know who I am. I'm not a small-time buyer. Get on the phone with me and make this right . "

2017-04-26

Excellent service

"We have placed four orders so far, and every one is filled promptly. The terms and procedures are crystal clear and delivery is perfect. Good job."

2017-04-21

Excellent Customer Service

"Excellent customer service and on time delivery. TPM is now my new preferred dealer"

2017-04-21

Glittering success

"Great service, on time delivery, easy to work with....and the price is cheaper than any other I have found. Great job!!"

RandyCook's Avatar

2017-04-15

Great - as usual !!

"They talk the talk and walk the walk, you get what you see on time and with no issues. "

Share Texas Precious Metals's store rating

Texas Precious Metals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Texas Precious Metals is a merchant member
Texas Precious Metals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.