• Texas Precious Texas Precious Metals Elite Status

• Fax: 361-594-4550

Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

"The staff was very professional and helpful. "

"Fantastic experience; I've completed two small orders. I shopped around quite a bit and Texas Precious Metals has the best prices on small quantity gold and silver coin orders, and they deliver quickly. I also wanted to make a minor change to my order before it shipped, and they accommodated it without any hassle. VERY pleased!"

"Coins delivered quickly and in great shape! Customer service (telephone) was fantastic."

"Great company and process!"

"It was a good trade, fast "

"Very professional, no issues. Thanks!"

"Altogether a trouble free transaction from start to finish. Your website is excellent, with good information and instructions. The order process was flawless, with payment and shipping following along exactly the same. No negative issues whatsoever. "

"I appreciate the short interval between the day I mailed my check and the day I received the goods. Less than a week."

"Texas Precious Metals performed without a single problem. They answered each question I asked immediately and in a very simple, easy to understand conversation.

My only problem came during the delivery. We were home, the coin box was left on the front porch, the door bell was rung immediately after the box was set down and the driver walked quickly to his little brown truck and left. TPM requested that a signature be required and I would much rather have had the door bell rang and signed than to have thousands left on my front porch.

My signature would have made TPM, the deliverer, and myself much happier. It would have been so easy to say we've not received anything.

"Excellent communication, fast delivery, well packed."

"Thanks got to my IRA on time."

"Safely delivered to a non-residential address in tube as requested."

"The sales staff I spoke with were very helpful. It would have been better if they had informed us of the $1,000 minimum that said we were extremely satisfied with the service and quality "

"Exactly as advertised!!!!!"

"yeap. Good web site. Good phone people. Good service. Yeap."

Share Texas Precious Metals's store rating

Texas Precious Metals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Texas Precious Metals is a merchant member
Texas Precious Metals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.