Stores > Texas Precious Metals

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-06-25

Metals Transactions

"Communications of each step of the transaction is on point, the delivery after payment is quick, and the fact that a signiture is required at delivery saves a lot of stress of a package being left unattended. Thanks TEXAS PRECIOUS METALS"

2016-06-25

"All went very very smoothly. I am impressed."

Texas Precious Metals = Excellent performance

"Process worked exactly as described. No issues or drama."

Very pleased

"This is the first time I have made a purchase of this size and type from an online source. I placed an order on Friday morning and wire transferred the funds the same day. The following Wednesday I received the order. The order was exactly what had ordered. When I need to make another purchase I will certainly use Texas Precious Metals again. Thank you."

Smooth as silk

"Everything about the transaction was great. Thank you!"

2016-06-22

simple clear deal with no nonsense

"I have been watching many of the competitors for a month and finally decided to give these guys a try. i found the website to be simple and clear. The prices were typically a bit less than competitors and the selection was good. I made the purchase and get an email confirmation back immediately and shipment email confirmation followed immediately. what came was correctly represented when i purchased it."

2016-06-22

"Very happy with the process and updates for ordering via mail."

2016-06-21

First-time Gold buyer

"The TPM team came through for me as advertised and I am fully satisfied with their price and delivery. They were easy to understand in their emails and on-line. UPS overnight delivery was a great compliment to their service. We will come to them again."

This review was modified by WelshAmerican on June 21 2016 08:56:30 PM

2016-06-19

"I look forward to dealing with them again!"

This review was modified by mark83536 on June 23 2016 08:33:45 AM

2016-06-17

Good experience

"Other than being somewhat limited in payment options the transaction is easy and you get what you want in a timely manner. I've made three purchases so far and plan on more in the future."

2016-06-16

Perfect - As Expected

"Everything was perfect. I used the web interface which was simple and easy to use. This was not my first order from TPM and I refuse to shop anywhere else."

2016-06-16

Good Coin Seller

"Very happy with service and quick shipping."

2016-06-14

Satisfied

"It was good doing business with small town Texas. Everything was as described and easy to follow process. I will be looking forward to doing more with them. "

2016-06-14

Nice job

"My experience was very professional and all went as advertised with no glitches. Definitely recommend TPM!"

2016-06-13

Very good service! But UPS need improvement

"Everything was follow up in a timely manner. They inform when they received my check and follow up with me to see if I received my gold yet. The only thing I'm concerned about the whole process was my mom picked up the package without any signature required. It was clearly state in my email that my package require a signature, so for my product security I want UPS to make the signature a mandatory step. "

Share Texas Precious Metals's store rating

Texas Precious Metals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Texas Precious Metals is a merchant member
Texas Precious Metals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.