• Address: 959 Hwy 95N
    • Fax: 361-594-4550

Product & services pricing Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

"My only regret is that I did not use them before. They deliver what they promise. I was skeptical when I read reviews before using them , but they are for real. "

"Fantastic company! Good prices and great company."

"Absolutely phenomenal! Kudos to Emily Giuffre who was extraordinarily knowledgeable, efficient, dependable! Made the whole process smooth/easy from start to finish. Pre-purchase comparison shopping proved TPM prices/costs very reasonable/fair. Would definitely use again. Rate Emily & TPM 5-Stars of 5-stars!"

"Very quick to fill order."

"As this was my first business experience with TPM, I was testing them "so to speak". I ended up completely satisfied with their pricing, execution and timing. I look forward to further precious metal purchases/sales via their business."

"Very pleased with the the entire process from ordering to to receiving. "

"Been spot on every time I ordered."

"I was extremely satisfied with my transaction with Texas Precious Metals. It was easy to place my order, send a check and the order was delivered promptly. All of my future purchases of precious metals will be with Texas Precious Metals."

"Texas Precious Metals has always been outstanding to deal with. I can't think of any reason I would ever shop anywhere else. I highly recommend this company!"

"Very easy to make my purchase, great web site, very clear instructions and information, definitely recommend to friends, thanks"

"Service was prompt and efficient. Thank You."

"The only problem that I had with this order was that the UPS delivery person just dropped off the package, knocked and left. My roommate had to chase after him in order to give him a signature. "

"Ever step of the way, from ordering on line to pick up at my designated location was without flaw. I made a previous purchase from another company and can say it did not go nearly as well. My next order will be with TPM. "

"It was a very easy transaction. I was notified very quickly they couldn't use my PO box for delivery. We still finished in under a week. Thanks for the good service."

"Good pricing and fast shipping in a nice, discreet package."

Texas Precious Metals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Texas Precious Metals is a merchant member
Texas Precious Metals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.