• Texas Precious Texas Precious Metals Elite Status

• Fax: 361-594-4550

Product & services pricing Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

"The transaction was straightforward and my coins were delivered quickly and securely."

"Couldn't be happier!! Well done,"

"Competitive prices, and fastest delivery on a check payment Ive seen. Will do business again."

"Very simple and efficient transaction. Delivery was prompt! Extremely happy with my experience."

"First, precious metal buyers are very skeptical about sending a lot of money to a company that they have only checked out on the internet. I was skeptical, but was put at ease by their prompt response to each activity in the purchase. As long as they keep prices competitive; I will always buy from them."

"A very easy experience. I placed my order, they received my check, they shipped the product and I received it all in 5 days time."

"I am very satisfied with every aspect of doing business with TPM and have highly recommended them to several of my friends."

"A very professional and trustworthy company. I highly recommend them."

"Excellent Customer Service! Other companies should follow their model."

"They were great took a more time then expected to process my check an get my order out but once it was processed it was here the next day I am thrilled with the prdouct"

"smooth transaction again...fast ship and great attention to detail. Thanks"

"Several orders all filled promptly."

"i like the fact that Texas Precious Metals doesn't sell items they don't have in stock. You can only order items they have in stock. Therefore, your items ship within 3 days after confirmation of payment. They received my check on Monday and I had my coins on Thursday. I'm very impressed with their organization and will be doing business with them in the future. "

"Placed my order on a Friday afternoon, paid by bank wire, had my monster box in my arms Wednesday afternoon with free shipping. Hard to beat that.

Many PM firms overpromise an underdeliver. These guys underpromise and overdeliver. They promised to ship in 3 business days, rather they shipped by overninght in one day. Superb!

Wish I'd found them sooner. Would have saved me a lot of aggravation and lost sleep.

"Outstanding and very fast, excellent."

Share Texas Precious Metals's store rating

Texas Precious Metals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Texas Precious Metals is a merchant member
Texas Precious Metals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.