Stores > Test Equipment Depot

408-884-2273
      sales@fotronic.com
      800-517-8431

• checkmark icon COD

Voice your opinion! Review Test Equipment Depot by clicking a star below.
2017-08-09

Service and products SUX

"The real issue with this company is the fact they don't stand behind their products, won't take returns if equipment doesn't work and their rep "Endy" is clearly not familiar with their products and takes her sweet time about resolving issues. I will not ever order from this business again. Don't waste your time and money. "

2017-07-17

Didn't give estimated shipping date

"Ordered a product on July 12th, by July 17th still hadn't received an email saying that it shipped so I cancelled the order and a gal called me up to verify and said that that the product wasn't going to ship until July 24th! Garbage service! No where on the website did it say the product was back ordered. Avoid these **** like the plague!"

2017-03-03

Waiting for 3 months! Now backordered for another month!

"I ordered an item from Test Equipment Depot nearly 3 months ago. The order has been delayed 4 times, and is still on backorder with a new target date towards the end of this month, making the targeted delivery date nearly 4 months after the order was placed. There are still no assurances that it will be shipped by that date. I looked online just now, and there is no indication that there is any issue with this item not being in stock, so other prospective buyers of the device might be in for a similarly lengthy wait. They keep indicating that the issue is with the supplier, but that supplier is a highly reputable vendor, so I am highly suspicious of this transaction. "

2016-02-22

Super Service

"My service at Test Equipment was excellent. The meter that I ordered didn't do what I needed (my mistake not theirs) and when I asked to exchange it for on that could do what I needed they immediately complied with my request."

2013-09-14

"I have made several orders with Test Equipment Depot and will continue to do so without hesitation. They frequently have the lowest prices and over multiple orders I have not had a single issue with any items being misrepresented or out of stock. I appreciate their prompt shipping and replies to any questions that I may have."

2013-04-14

"all good. goods arrived after about 10 days (in australia)"

2013-04-13

"Exactly what I wanted and a great price."

2013-04-13

"Great price and fast delivery"

2013-04-12

"ahead of schedule and cool"

2013-04-12

"Second item I've purchased. No problems whatsoever."

2013-04-12

"Quick delivery, best price, courier followed instructions when leaving package, all arrived in perfect condition, great communication--what more can I say? Everything went perfectly!"

2013-04-12

"very fast and precise service :) thanks a lot."

2013-04-10

"Quick delivery, product worked as described."

2013-04-09

"order arrived on time, right address, and in goodshape."

2013-04-08

"Very excellent fast delivery and good products."

Share Test Equipment Depot's store rating

Test Equipment Depot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Test Equipment Depot is not a merchant member
Test Equipment Depot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!