• Rating 2.67/10 35 reviews

Teptronics is not a merchant member
    Teptronics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Teptronics contact information

• Address: 29 W 27th St New York, NY
    • Contact: support@teptronics.com
    • Phone: 800-493-0487
    • Customer Support: 212-679-7230
    • Fax: 212-481-7528

• checkmark icon COD

"My experience was great! Brett is the man, I will definitely buy from here again! Thanks all at Teptronics.

Rudy

modified review This review was modified by Rudy1964 on May 12 2013 12:38:08 PM

"SCAM! I paid for my item over a year ago. No contact at all. my money was stolen. "

modified review This review was modified by Dino3636 on April 21 2013 08:04:39 AM

"DO NOT use teptronics.com . They are a fraud. After not receiving an order they charged my credit card for,I called the phone number(866-859-1800)pressed the number for the acounting dept. I was transfered to a realestate company that told me I had the wrong number! Citicorp is looking into teptronics for fraud and taking legal action."

"BUYER BEWARE !!!! THIS IS NOT A REAL COMPANY !

THEY TAKE YOUR ORDER AND CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD IMMEDIATELY ! THEN THE PRODUCT NEVER COMES !

THEY HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU MANY TIMES !

BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE !

"These people are frauds. Their computer system accepted my order and they were quick to bill my credit card. However, they did not supply the product, and ignored my calls and email to customer service. I have now disputed the charge through my credit card company. Avoid them."

"TEPTRONICS.COM ARE A SCAM,FRAUD, RIPPOFF,POTENTIAL PURCHASERS SHOULD GOOGLE "TEPTRONICS.COM SCAM" & SEE ALL THE NEGATIVE FEED BACK, TRY PHONING THEM, I GUARANTEE THEY WONT ANSWER THEIR PHONE, TEPTRONICS IS A SCAM,,DON'T USE THEM, JUST A LITTLE NOTE FOR YOU GUYS AT TEPTRONICS ,,,,,,, I AM CLOSING IN ON YOU & INTEND TO GIVE YOU AN OLD FASHIONED SPANKING FOR RIPPING ME & MANY OTHERS OFF, SLEEP LIGHTLY MY LITTLE PUMPKINS I WILL BE SEEING YOU SOON,,,LOL

modified review This review was modified by gonnagetu2 on January 19 2011 02:48:28 PM

"Initially I ordered an item from the site; it was out of stock and the site did not reveal that it was out of stock. I called but they weren't taking calls, I went to the online contact and the person just went off line without warning. After two days, I phoned and talked with Brett. Just like other reviews, Brett helped me out. Although the item was out of stock, I ended up purchasing another item. It cost more but was a larger version of the initial item. I received it within 3 days at a 10% discount. I'd give them a 5 out of 10 and customer service could use a great deal of improvement!
I discovered that Teptronics is a 'family owned' business; which explains some of their downfalls. A family business can either excell in service if you have dedicated family members; or the service can suffer due to 'lazy' and uncaring family workers. Teptronics seems to be a good business; nice web site, good prices and a wide selection of products... So far, I believe they have a few unsatisfied family member workers and they need to concentrate on customer service. If they did, I believe their business would grow.
I probably won't purchase from them again unless I knew that they have improved their customer service policies.

"Deceptive and misleading sales tactics. I used their shipping calculator before deciding to purchase and it showed Parcel Post shipping to my zip for roughly $6. After committing to purchase and proceeding through checkout, I find there is no option for the $6 shipping. The least expensive shipping available was more than double the price at $13.85. Company ignored calls and emails requesting a solution.
My Review: They Suck!!

"since putting in the order i have not had any information about my order from teptronics.
I WOULD NOT USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN DUE TO BAD COMMUNICATION AND NOW I MAY HAVE TO PUT IN A CLAIM THROUGH PAYPAL .

"Teptronics delivered the goods on time, at a very good price. The quality of the item purchased was according to what they advertised on line. A satisfied customer! Thanks. d.z."

modified review This review was modified by dpz01 on October 30 2010 09:14:59 AM

"For the price I paid? WOWOWEEEE !!!!!!"

"Very Disappointed, please be carefull when ordering from this website, the item I ordered was not in stock, it was on a 60 day back order, the website does not inform you of this like other web sites. Also if you try to call them good luck I could never get them to answer the phone, and there voicemail is normally always full so you can't even leave a message, so if you happen to ever have a problem with your order, you will never get a return call.
I finally got someone to answer my e-mail, and I really hope they cancelled my order, Good luck to anyone ordering from them, I had a horrible experience.

"We ordered the speakers on Sunday 7/18/10 and they were shipped on 7/19/10. We received our package on 7/22/10 in perfect condition. We would definitely order from Teptronics again. "

"My order was place on may 21 and it is July 6 and I did not receive my order or any status updates so I cancelled the order. Will not do business with teptronics agai "

"I am very unsatisfied with the service I got from this company. I was forced to cancel my puchase and any other future purchases with them. I paid a fee for shipping my order within 3 days. The fee I paid was over three times the amount shown on their website. I have proof of this. The lack of professionailsm in simply answering my phone calls to determine when the items would be shipped is less than acceptable. I could not be given a date for shipment even though I spoke to them three times. Each time they were to call me back and never did. When I said I needed an answer because I was dealing with a deadline and couldn't get a response I asked for a refund. The guy said he would "get right on it" and when I asked for his name he hung on me. "