Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"I spend so much time with my orders from TE it's just ridiculous! Screw the sales tax savings, my time is worth way more!

Nobody ever answers the 800 # even if one leaves a message. "Vicky," uses a voice-mail message that fools you into thinking she's there...

Days ago, I got through on the long-distance toll number. They had me HOLD FOR 11 MINUTES, then the girl said they would send a call tag for the string return (mosquito bite 18), and she also said my Luxillon Ace 18 is on its way.

I have not received any tracking, correspondence, etc --- no nothing---

I don't want my tennis students to discredit me by sending them to TE for their gear.

I'm going back to Tennis Warehouse, Holabirds, or Do It Tennis . Anyone but TE. They have it together.

modified review This review was modified by michaelm101 on October 29 2014 12:30:04 PM

"This review is for an in-store puchase at the Tennis Watrhouse in Hiuston, Texas. They could skip having employees and just have a self check register because there is zero customer service. There were plenty of employees, but they acted as if we were bothering them when we asked a question. We were one of only a handful of people in the store, but still unable to get knowledgeable help. Basically, it's a warehouse so if you know exactly what you want, you should be fine. After our bad experience, we got halfway home and realized they had given us the wrong racket. When we went back, the manager called an employee meeting to discuss what happened, leaving me at the check-out counter. He never came back. Wouldn'the it had made more sense to take care of the customer first instead of calling the meeting? I planned to purchase a pair of tennis shoes and tennis dress along with the racket and bag but after this experience, we just wanted to get out of there! "

modified review This review was modified by excustomer99 on August 22 2014 07:32:21 PM

"They had the best price on the web on a pair of Adidas Barricade my father in law, an avid tennis player wanted. I ordered from them and I was even able to use a 10% off coupon I found online. They shipped the very next day via FedEx, and the shipping charges were extremely reasonable. (About 5 bucks). Everything was delivered as described and on time, and they kept me updated via email regarding shipping dates, tracking numbers, etc. I can't ask for more than that. Would buy from this merchant again anytime."

"I ordered a new Wilson tennis racquet. The order process was bumpy as I checked out via the Amazon.com option. Only the racquet choice went through but none of the options did. A few days & emails later it was shipped, which went fine. The racquet looks good, but it arrived without a COVER!?! Since when are racquets sold without covers?? Disappointing..."

"Tennis Express online Store has the most horrible customer service and business reputation.

I saw they had a sale on Babolat racquet online for quiet a while. We have 4 other brand racquets for my boy already. I wasn't going to buy one, but when I went online again after a day's waiting, it was still on sale, so I ordered two and Tennis Express emailed me order confirmations. My boy was so excited and couldn't wait for the shipment to arrive, but they simply canceled my online order by saying that they made a mistake online, this racquet shouldn't be on sale. If I still wanted the racquet then I have to pay the full price before the sale. I can't believe they breached the contract just like that even without an apology!

I emailed their customer service and wanted an apology, but so far they have been ignoring me.

What kind business is this? What reputation this deal would take them to? I am very disappointed, totally unsatisfied and absolutely will not recommend Tennis Express to any of our tennis friends to buy from Tennis Express.

"Great expierence with tennis express. They were easy to order from and shipped the product super fast. Received the product early compared to estimated delivery date. Was able to use Bing cash back program for extra discount."

Tennis Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tennis Express is not a merchant member
Tennis Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!