"They had the best price on the web on a pair of Adidas Barricade my father in law, an avid tennis player wanted. I ordered from them and I was even able to use a 10% off coupon I found online. They shipped the very next day via FedEx, and the shipping charges were extremely reasonable. (About 5 bucks). Everything was delivered as described and on time, and they kept me updated via email regarding shipping dates, tracking numbers, etc. I can't ask for more than that. Would buy from this merchant again anytime."

"I ordered a new Wilson tennis racquet. The order process was bumpy as I checked out via the Amazon.com option. Only the racquet choice went through but none of the options did. A few days & emails later it was shipped, which went fine. The racquet looks good, but it arrived without a COVER!?! Since when are racquets sold without covers?? Disappointing..."

"Tennis Express online Store has the most horrible customer service and business reputation.

I saw they had a sale on Babolat racquet online for quiet a while. We have 4 other brand racquets for my boy already. I wasn't going to buy one, but when I went online again after a day's waiting, it was still on sale, so I ordered two and Tennis Express emailed me order confirmations. My boy was so excited and couldn't wait for the shipment to arrive, but they simply canceled my online order by saying that they made a mistake online, this racquet shouldn't be on sale. If I still wanted the racquet then I have to pay the full price before the sale. I can't believe they breached the contract just like that even without an apology!

I emailed their customer service and wanted an apology, but so far they have been ignoring me.

What kind business is this? What reputation this deal would take them to? I am very disappointed, totally unsatisfied and absolutely will not recommend Tennis Express to any of our tennis friends to buy from Tennis Express.

"Great expierence with tennis express. They were easy to order from and shipped the product super fast. Received the product early compared to estimated delivery date. Was able to use Bing cash back program for extra discount."

Tennis Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tennis Express is not a merchant member
Tennis Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!