Tendon USA Reviews - tendonusa.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.00/10 1 reviews

Tendon USA is not a merchant member
Tendon USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 6/103/5

"Over two weeks after I placed this order, I emailed their customer support asking for a status update since I hadn't received anything. I have not gotten a response. I also tried to call the customer service phone number they have listed on the PayPal invoice, and it was connected to a modem or fax machine, so all I heard were electronic beeps. I eventually opened a PayPal dispute requesting a refund.

Update 03/22/10: I heard back from the company and they apologized for the delay and lack of communication and just issued me a refund because the item was out of stock and they did not know when it would be coming back in. They said they sent me an "out of stock" email the day I ordered the item, but I searched through my email and am confident I never received it. I get the sense they are a legitimate company, and I may have just fallen through the cracks with my order. I suspect that you would be fine buying from them as long as the item you want is in stock. If I were to deal with them in the future I would attempt to place my order by phone instead of online.

modified review This review was modified by jvabso on March 25 2010 06:26:04 AM