• Rating 7.50/10 2,262 reviews

Telestial (ekit-inc.com) is not a merchant member
    Telestial (ekit-inc.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Telestial (ekit-inc.com) contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

All 2,267 Customer Reviews

"We went to Jakarta, Indonesia on March 31, 2014. And We had this Ekit 4C dual sim and Passport SIM card. It worked well there, accept the voice was to low, I wish I know how to make it louder and put on speaker phone. It seems the phone works better in Jakarta than in US.
When I tried to make the phone call from US, I barely heard the other end said.

modified review This review was modified by destari on April 16 2014 11:04:21 PM

"I purchased a JT Journey phone from Telestial about a year ago. I went to Africa and tried to retrieve my voice mails. When I retrieved each voice mail, the message came through with a lot of static and I could not understand any message. I stopped using the phone and returned to the US. Upon returning home, I called customer service. They acknowledged the problem and told me to buy a new sim card which I did for $35.00. No free replacement since I had the phone over 90 days. I went to Tokyo and tried using it again. This time, instead of static, my keyed-in prompts were unable to be heard by the system. I tried for 6 times. I called customer service who instructed me to perform a few functions to no avail. I called customer service today back at home and basically they said they were sorry but there was nothing they could do for me unless I called them again from Tokyo and continue to troubleshoot. I don't have time for this nonsense. I will destroy the phone and throw it away. I am thoroughly disgusted with their level of customer dis-service."

modified review This review was modified by a58buick on October 07 2013 08:03:57 PM

"I purchased my phones from Telestial and received them in no time! The set up instructions were quick and easy to understand. Now I'm all set for my trip to Munich for Oktoberfest! Prost!"

modified review This review was modified by j.lottinger on September 09 2013 12:15:52 PM

"Return customer. First Italy, then UK. Their service and value are the best. Perfect for students traveling abroad."

modified review This review was modified by reedsofyork on September 03 2013 04:23:21 PM

"purchased e-kit cell for Europe. spent almost $90./Economy Plus Pack, Recieved a joke of a mini-cell phone. Arrive destination, Cant get cell 2 work -too many auth codes - Return after trip - Solution: Buy a Sim card at your destination for a dual band cell- MUCH Chaeper than this. Asked for refund - NO cell calls were ever made on unit. 1 1/2 months of calling (nice customer svc) NO manager avail - finally lost HIGH ship costs, supposed to get 90% refunded. What a poor scam of cell service."

"This is the second card I've purchased from Telestial.
Customer service was very helpful before and after the
sale. My calls were answered quickly and the people I
spoke to were very friendly and knowledgeable.

"Have trialled the card in Australia before journeying to Zambia in Africa, so far all works well"

"Received excellent customer service. I had never used an international phone before and they were ready with all the answers to my questions/concerns"

"This is my second SIM card from ekit. Never failed me in the past and great customer service even when you are traveling abroad. "

"I received my new TELESTIAL phone. I was concerned about getting it setup correctly. However I found the instructions very clear and was able to assemble the phone quickly. I used the TELESTIAL Customer Service to check all was OK and my phone was ready to charge. I would recommend this phone to anyone."

"I purchased the Jamaica SIM Card - Passport for an upcoming vacation. The card arrived within a week, had all the directions necessary to activate the card. Set up was a breeze, absolutely no problems! Received my US number within 5 minutes. Very excited to be able to provide a phone number to be reached while on vacation."

"I ordered the v520 kit with Passport Lite US SIM Card. The phone arrived on the date I selected. The instructions were somewhat generic but I was able to get teh SIM card installed and booted up teh phone. The instructions said to enter a 2 before the PIN but that did not work. I had to just enter the 4 digit PIN to unlock teh phone. Since the phone doesn't work in the US I had to go online to get my US phone number. The website was easy to use and I also added some money to my phone.
So far so good. Hope it all works in ITALY next week.

"I am very satisfied with Telestial. I have used Telestial Explorer Sim cards since 2009 while I travel in Europe. I am very pleased with the service and really like the auto-recharge option. I am looking forward to my trip, knowing I can communicate with my colleagues in all six countries that we will be visiting. Telestial gives me a feeling of security while I travel abroad."

"Just received my Passposrt LITE SIM card. Looking forward to using this."

"I purchased the SIM card for my travels to South America. I have been very satisfied with Telestial and would recommend it to those traveling abroad!"