Product & services pricing Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"DO NOT BUY THIS CARD!!
I bought this card in the US to take to Australia and followed all the activation instructions before I left the US. When I got to Australia the telephone portion would not work. I used some data to try and contact them to help me activate the phone. This did not work, the card must have been defective. When asked for a refund they would only refund the phone portion. They said I used data (even though it was only to contact them), and would not refund my $25 of prepaid data. No negotiation, they don't care. Don't get stuck in a foreign country with one of their cards.

"I would not recommend the Telestial product for consideration. In short this product is worthless. Fortunately I lost only $19.00 by buying the cheapest card with the intention of adding on if it worked for me. I needed an international SIM card that would be useable throughout Europe. I ordered the Telestial Passport international SIM and received it two days later. A week later, a day before departure, I installed the SIM and tested it before leaving the United States. It registered with “Energy”, whoever they are, and I was able to make a call. Satisfies that the SIM worked, I removed it and reinstalled my regular SIM. Upon arrival in Frankfurt, I installed the Telestial Sim but alas, it failed to register with a local carrier. “Energy” showed up but it would not register with a local carrier. I switched to manual mode to register. Manually, it found carriers in Hungary, Germany, and Austria but would not register with any. As I was traveling and internet access was spotty at best and I had no phone, customer service was a useless option. I pocketed my phone as it apparently had a worthless SIM card. Immediately after returning to the US after 15 days, I tried to use it in the US but it would not work. Had Telestial turned it off for lack of use? "

"We bought a SIM card from them 3 years ago and were OK with it. This time they did everything backwards, utterly frustrating with their inability to ever do the right thing.... First they sent me the wrong SIM card that would not fit my iPhone, even though I chose the appropriate card online, then the technical information they gave me was wrong, then they kept sending me contradicting emails -- it was a nightmare dealing with them."

modified review This review was modified by Amkor on September 10 2014 05:41:07 PM

Telestial (ekit-inc.com) User

"Very impressed by this service. I used it a year ago when I when I my honeymoon in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. It was just as a backup in cars anything went wrong back home.
It worked very well and the Travel Journal portion of the product is awesome! Also delivery was fast and when I had a question, I contacted their customer service which was very helpful.
Also my new wife and I decided to go back there for our second honeymoon. I was able to locate my SIM card, reactivate it with a US number and add additional time to it with no problems. Their Android App and their website are great and easy to use. I highly recommend using this service.

"Could not make or receive calls in Germany. Customer Service department was unable to resolved issue. I would not buy SIM card from Telestial again. Suggest you contact USA carrier and get their service for traveling to Europe to avoid the issues I had."

modified review This review was modified by Laznoky1 on June 02 2014 03:57:44 PM

"Customer support is great and they know their product. Phone was delivered within days and looking forward to using it in Italy."

modified review This review was modified by rateitout on May 18 2014 07:56:56 AM

"About 10 days ago I wrote a review that gave Telestial.com a poor rating because their cell phone failed to reliably provide the Internet Data service that I purchased prior to a European trip. I received a quick email response from them. It may never be known why my cell phone failed but I was impressed with Telestial’s response to my review. I received a reimbursement of all money spent trying to fix the problem using their Customer Service call number. They also took the time to explain an alternate procedure that could have been used in Europe when I first experienced the problem. While I hope that my problem with their Internet Data service is an isolated case, I am impressed with their quick, positive response to my review."

modified review This review was modified by jhsbuys on May 18 2014 11:05:47 AM

"We went to Jakarta, Indonesia on March 31, 2014. And We had this Ekit 4C dual sim and Passport SIM card. It worked well there, accept the voice was to low, I wish I know how to make it louder and put on speaker phone. It seems the phone works better in Jakarta than in US.
When I tried to make the phone call from US, I barely heard the other end said.

modified review This review was modified by destari on April 16 2014 11:04:21 PM

"I would never use this company again be warned had trouble sending and receiving texts while overseas, call backs failed most of the time and if you do not use the card within a certain amount of time they deactivate your card and tell you that you have to purchase another card or recharge the card at least $30 in order for them to transfer the balance over. this company fails if you ask me check out the BBB.org who rated them a D for all the complaints they have received about them."

modified review This review was modified by unhappycustomer20 on November 26 2013 06:56:27 PM

"I purchased a JT Journey phone from Telestial about a year ago. I went to Africa and tried to retrieve my voice mails. When I retrieved each voice mail, the message came through with a lot of static and I could not understand any message. I stopped using the phone and returned to the US. Upon returning home, I called customer service. They acknowledged the problem and told me to buy a new sim card which I did for $35.00. No free replacement since I had the phone over 90 days. I went to Tokyo and tried using it again. This time, instead of static, my keyed-in prompts were unable to be heard by the system. I tried for 6 times. I called customer service who instructed me to perform a few functions to no avail. I called customer service today back at home and basically they said they were sorry but there was nothing they could do for me unless I called them again from Tokyo and continue to troubleshoot. I don't have time for this nonsense. I will destroy the phone and throw it away. I am thoroughly disgusted with their level of customer dis-service."

modified review This review was modified by a58buick on October 07 2013 08:03:57 PM

"I purchased my phones from Telestial and received them in no time! The set up instructions were quick and easy to understand. Now I'm all set for my trip to Munich for Oktoberfest! Prost!"

modified review This review was modified by j.lottinger on September 09 2013 12:15:52 PM

"Return customer. First Italy, then UK. Their service and value are the best. Perfect for students traveling abroad."

modified review This review was modified by reedsofyork on September 03 2013 04:23:21 PM

"We called Customer Service when we first received our cell phone. The gal we spoke to walked us through, step by step, setting up our phone and activating it - and she gave us the US phone number we could give to family members so they could call us during our trip to Europe. Very helpful!"

modified review This review was modified by dbartonjcl on August 30 2013 08:23:42 PM

"Received my phone and SIM card quickly! Waited a week to install and active service. Thought I'd better try it, since this is the last day to initiate a return! Just made a call in the US to try it out. Worked great! Hope it is this easy when on my trip to Ireland."

modified review This review was modified by JMKOLB on August 30 2013 01:44:36 PM

"I received my SIM card in the mail today and I am looking forward to using it in Africa later this month and next! I also spoke with a customer service agent today in order to u derstand how to use the journal tracking features and she was dry friendly and helpful. I can't wait to see how the service actually works! So far so good!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Jackiem82 on August 28 2013 10:05:43 AM

Telestial (ekit-inc.com) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Telestial (ekit-inc.com) is not a merchant member
Telestial (ekit-inc.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!