Telephony Depot Reviews - telephonydepot.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 186 reviews

Telephony Depot is not a merchant member
Telephony Depot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Love telephony depot. My orders are always perfect and their customer service is top notch. My sales rep, Jim Lehr is fantastic. "

"We very satisfied services"

"Extremely competitive price coupled with insanely fast delivery - can't go wrong here!"

"They still did not shipped my order. I'm in a hurry to receive it."

"Awesome service, been dealing with you for a year now and never worry about getting my order on time!!!thanks"

"Great easy to use service and what I have seen the best pricing in the business"

"I have ordered 12 phones from telephony depot so far and have had no problems to date. I will continue buying my inventory from them. They always deliver very quickly and communicate effectively."

"The ordering process and quickness to deliver our order was spot on. We have consistently used your services for our needs for the last 6 years and we have yet to find a less expensive or better option than your company."

"Easy ordering, prompt shipping, prompt delivery. What more can you ask for? I cannot comment on their customer service or return policies as I've yet to need them."

"Is the best supplier ever, outstanding on every aspect. 1000% satsify"

"Great price, quick receipt of order!"

"Order shipped out on time and items purchased as described."

Rating 8/104/5

"After registering our account we received a couple of spam mails with spoofed Reply To addresses from "Jim Lehr" the Reply To addresses were campaigns.718074.363009.95877d1811@campaigns.netsuite.com and messages.718074.2161533.f7ef3a11ca@messages.netsuite.com

We reached out to Jim Lehr by email and phone. We received an email back from a jim.lehr@telephonydepot.com from a mail server mail.ifax.com that promised a call back. We never received the call.

We ordered the equipment from the website anyway because we could not find better pricing elsewhere.

The shipping was fast considering this was ordered over the Christmas holidays in the US.

Dinging one star for the communications abnormalities,

"MOTC is very delighted with the program, how quick our orders are shipped and the quality. We have never had a mistake on any order and no RMA. Thanks for doing a great job.

"Easy order, quick delivery, good product at a good price"