Stores > Teleflora

• Teleflora

Product & services pricing Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

Sent completely wrong, cheap bouquet !!! Beware

"I ordered premium bouquet in the beautiful vase for my best friend universally. Teleflora ruined everything by sending cheap, ugly and completely different bouquet. I even had to apologize saying that its a mistake."

This review was modified by MariaDP on July 27 2016 04:05:04 PM

Never use this company to order flowers!!!!

"I ordered Mother's day flowers from Teleflora that were supposed to be delivered the same day (on Friday before). I got an email from them that same day that the flowers were not delivered, and it prompted me to choose another day, so I chose Saturday. The flowers were not delivered on Sat, which I only found out by calling my mother-in-law. I called Teleflora and could not reach anyone, so through the automatic menu I chose the next business day (Monday) for delivery. I called Teleflora on Tuesday and found out the flowers were never delivered. The first person I talked to could not give me a reason but said she would call the local florist and then call me back. I never heard back from her. The next time I called I talked to a guy who could barely speak English, and asked to speak with the manager. Neither had any answers for me and were not able to help me at all. I finally cancelled the order and called the local flower shop in Oklahoma. They said Teleflora called them asking for the order, which they never received from them. Teleflora did not request another order either. I spent hours on the phone talking to people who knew nothing and could not help me. I hope I get my refund! "

This review was modified by avgadeliya on May 16 2016 12:36:06 PM

Teleflora-Worst EVER

"Teleflora flat out LIES! They basically hope local florists can fulfill your order and take your money. Their customer service reps and supervisors are nasty and condescending. I will never use them again and I wish I could give them zero stars!"

This review was modified by tswpow on May 09 2016 01:04:14 PM

Cannot be trusted

"I placed an order for delivery and received a call that that specific item was not available. Modified the request slightly and insisted delivery be made by the florist I chose. The product delivered was totally different and delivered by a different florist than I had selected. My call to them resulted in another delivery with the product I requested and from the florist I requested promised for the same day. Email confirmation was promised. Never happened."

Never will do business with Teleflora again - Buyer Beware

"I have been a loyal customer to this company and have tolerated some of their screw ups, but enough is enough. I will no longer do business with Teleflora again. I ordered a special bouquet for a dear friend of Easter. She loves Angels and ordered the heart bouquet as a surprise. When she sent me a picture thanking me for the flowers, I was totally horrified that she did not receive what I ordered. I ordered a premium product and she got a floral bouquet that I could purchase for 1/2 the price at the supermarket. When I called Teleflora and voiced my complaint - they offered me 50% coupon towards my next purchase. I stated that I wasn't doing business with them again so a coupon was unacceptable. My advice keep away from this company."

This review was modified by Aubcfdt on April 01 2016 06:58:10 PM

Failed to deliver on time - Phone Support Sketchy - Terrible

"So the flowers were supposed to be delivered on Friday 2/12/16, 5PM comes around and no signs of the flowers. Eventually contact GF and ruined the surprise and she confirmed it wasn't there. I emailed first and get a generic response that the florist would contact me, never did. Tried calling Teleflora 2 or 3 times, the first times i was on hold for so long that i tried later (20+ minutes hold each call). I eventually got a hold of someone and he said that the florist was too busy and would deliver next day. Except this is an office and isn't open on Saturday. So i asked him if he could change the address, which he was able to do (the only good thing). Then Saturday comes around and it's 7PM, i tried calling Teleflora again except every time you get transferred you get immediately disconnected (suspicious). I then send an email and get a response saying it was delivered at 4PM on Saturday. My security cameras say otherwise, it was around 7:30PM.

The flowers were actually delivered by 1800flowers and didn't look as good as the picture, probably built by spare parts.

This review was modified by roningt3000 on March 18 2016 07:14:43 PM

"I ordered same day flowers for my mom, thankfully it was a "just because" order. They never delivered my flowers and didn't tell me they weren't delivering them. I emailed and got a reply "Hello Morgan, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We love hearing from our customers about their experiences with us. We are very glad to hear that your experience was so positive. We have documented your feedback for our florist. We appreciate you being a valued customer and look forward to serving your floral needs in the future. Best Regards,Hector C.Teleflora." I had asked for tracking info and why my order hadn't shipped yet. and that was their response. So I called on the phone and they were NO HELP!!!!!!!! They hung up on me when I was asking why the flowers were not delivered. I will be very surprised if my money is refunded I will never make this mistake again! "

This review was modified by mgiffy on February 19 2016 01:34:25 PM

Please pick any other floral service for ordering next time

"This is by far the worst floral delivery service that I've ever encountered. They never deliver your order with the right flowers and at right time, take this for sure. They make it worst for those who wait for their flowers to be delivered to their loved ones, you don't even get a confirmation mail or message that the flowers are delivered. All that you get is a crappy automated voice message system that tells that your flowers are in the right hands and will be delivered timely, which are not at all in good hands.

I would like to rate it 0/5 if it is possible.

Please don't rely on this service if you are delivering flowers to someone who means a lot to you and especially on any occasions where you expect them to be delivered on time

This review was modified by udaybhaskar578 on February 15 2016 12:48:54 PM

"Terrible. The flower arrangements that were delivered did not look like the photos online. I can understand that there might need to be substitutions made, but the arrangements delivered were MUCH smaller than those in the pictures. I had a 25% off coupon and spent $250 for three fairly modest flower arrangements. I definitely will not use Teleflora again."

"Vancouver BC. Purchased a money tree in a well manicured, feng shui style planter. Rec'd a mess. A plant that needed to be repotted immediately. Instead of a well proportioned scene, we rec'd Half a bag of moss thrown on top of a wobbly plant, instead of worn river rocks, we were given rocks that looked like they were picked up off the driveway. After contacting the company, I was told that they researched the delivery. Explaining that my daughter told them that the plant was knocked over after delivery and that she was fine with the delivery. None of which was true. The guy did call explained that using the Teleflora website made it so that the florist only rec'd a portion of the amount and they have to cut corners in order to make money. That if we were smart and wanted good value we would had called the florist directly. "

"I was not happy with my purchase. The photo gave me unrealistic hopes of impressing my mother for her birthday. My dad and I ordered the Heart and Soul bouquet and the results were terrible! The note was written poorly with missing letters, and the way the flowers were arranged looked very rushed. My dad paid a lot of money expecting the photo on their website. It sucks that all that money is going to waste. Teleflora ruined my first experience of ordering flowers online for a special occasion.

This review was modified by cruzs on November 24 2015 12:40:30 PM

"I ordered Pink Daisy Delight for a friend's mother who just had cancer surgery. It was delivered to the hospital. I was embarrassed when my friend sent a picture of the arrangement. It was supposed to be white daisies, pink roses in a pink vase. I understood there could be substitutions but nothing but the ribbon was pink. It was red roses with daisies in a purple vase with a pink ribbon. Nothing about it matched in terms of color and it looked like the flowers were tossed into the vase. I have never seen such an unattractive arrangement. I complained to Teleflora and sent a picture of the arrangement. They said they would give me 20 percent discount on next order. No Thanks!"

"The website is extremely heavy and slow. I spent an hour trying to pay with different payment methods, all unsuccessful. After finally I was lucky to pay, I receive an e-mail that they don't confirm my payment and I should contact them by phone. The reason I use this website in the first place is because I don't live in the USA and need to congratulate my relatives who live there from the distance. After I explained that it is costly for me to call, they simply offered to cancel my order and said they can't help in any other way.

The second attempt to place the order again and pay with PayPal was unsuccessful too. So never again!

What is with you people at Teleflora? Just hire better developers and fix your website.

This review was modified by Maryana1602 on September 02 2015 02:59:42 AM

"I am beyond disappointed in this company. I order a large expensive spray to be delivered to a Funeral and they were never delivered. I even paid $15 to have it delivered before 1pm. I received an email 4 days later that the order wasn't delivered. They offered to deliver them on another date! Seriously?!?!?! I am still really upset. I was unable to attend the funeral and these expensive flowers were supposed to represent my presence. They did issue my refund and offered nothing to apologize. I am so upset! I plan to post a review on every site I can find. "

This review was modified by Janice559 on September 01 2015 04:51:17 PM

"Transaction date: 5/7/15
Amount: $127.94

This letter is to explain the situation with the flowers we ordered for our daughter’s 30th birthday.

We placed the order and it took several phone calls to get it placed. We ordered peonies because that is our daughter’s favorite flower.
When the flowers were ordered, the Teleflora representative told us that the floral shop they contacted said that they would deliver the peonies flowers we ordered.

Our daughter received a Hawaiian tropical plant arrangement instead. The flowers did not have a card so our daughter did not know who sent them. I contacted the main desk and they connected me with the floral shop which told me the flowers were from her family.

We received an email from Teleflora. No one contacted us by phone stating they were going to substitute the flowers. If you read the email, it is amazing to me what Teleflora states in the second paragraph: “ While every effort is made to match your selection exactly, substitutions may be necessary based on the availability of certain flowers and vases in the recipient’s area. We guarantee that your flowers will delight your loved one, just as you intended.”

The next morning I contacted Teleflora to see what we needed to do to get a refund. I spent 37 minutes with Teleflora – waiting in que to talk to someone and finally talked to a representative. The representative put me on hold to find out what I needed to do and then the phone call was disconnected. I was surprised that the Teleflora representative did not immediately call me back with instructions. Because of other vacation plans, we left the hotel and went to another vacation spot on the island. When we checked out, there were other flowers in the hotel at the registration desk that matched our arrangement we received which was a disappointment to our daughter.

I feel Teleflora needs to stand behind their statement: We guarantee that your flowers will delight your loved one, just as you intended.

My husband contacted Teleflora when we got home from vacation and Teleflora told him because we did not return the flowers, we would not get a refund.

I worked in sales for several years. We were taught in sales that the customer is always right.

An apology from Teleflora would be expected for falsely advertising the flowers and not providing the services we paid for. A full refund is expected for the disappointment of our daughter’s 30th birthday.

James A. Cooper
Sydney Cooper

This review was modified by jsjcvj on July 31 2015 07:29:02 AM

Share Teleflora's store rating

Teleflora is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Teleflora is not a merchant member
Teleflora does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!