TelefloraCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 3.10/10 3.10/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.38/10 0.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.35/10 1.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.58/10 0.58/10

"Totally useless company. DO NOT trust them. They can't even get flowers delivered to a funeral on time despite that the florist was 3 blocks from the funeral home!"

modified review This review was modified by jimbackus on March 23 2015 04:55:02 PM

"Teleflora is a scam! I ordered a floral arrangement for my grieving friend. What was actually delivered was NOT what I ordered online. The flowers were old and wilted! The arrangement was supposed to come with a specific vase and bow. What was sent was beyond pathetic. Save yourself heartache and stay away from this company. I'm shocked Teleflora is allowed to remain in business!"

modified review This review was modified by kassid on March 06 2015 12:17:23 AM

"I ordered roses to be delivered to my girlfriend last Friday, 2/13. They did not arrive and had to be canceled. I inquired to Teleflora's cust service and was told that they would not be delivered, as promised. This was incredibly disappointing. The CS rep was professional but blamed the local florist for the issue and was trying to give me discounts on future orders. How about the current order?? Why didn't Teleflora send me a notification so that I could use another company or go to a backup plan? No call from Teleflora, nothing. Teleflora should take responsibility and be accountable for its local partners' deliveries. Based on this experience, I cannot recommend Teleflora to anyone. My company orders lots of flowers for clients and employees which comes out of my department's budget. I am directing my company's administrator to suspend all flower orders through Teleflora. I hope Teleflora will create a better customer communication policy and understand how to better stand behind its "service", rather than pointing fingers, and offering thoughtless concessions to make up. It was a very disappointing experience which I hope others are able to avoid. "

modified review This review was modified by arjdevadas on February 16 2015 08:59:53 AM

"PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM TELEFLORA! I ordered a beautiful arrangement for my girlfriend, which was set to deliver on Valentines Day, 2/14/15. I waited, and waited, and waited, with nothing arriving at my door step on the special day. I made multiple calls to customer service, all stating that the flowers were to be delivered and they were contacting the florist. This did not happen. I called a fourth time around 4 pm est. and they stated the order was moved from 2:30 delivery to a 4:30 delivery. When the flowers did not arrive by 4:30, I called at 5pm to find that telflora's offices were closed and to call back during business hours on Monday!!! Long story short, the flowers never came and getting a refund was painful. When I said I am still not satisfied, a manager stated she could get me 40% off. Guess what, you get 40% off with online orders using visa, and discounts cannot be combined. When I stated this fact, they said, "oh well if you didnt cancel, I could have given you 50% off of your order and still shipped. But since you canceled, I guess that won't help any." Oh and by the way it is like talking to a brick wall when talking to representatives and managers. Save yourself the time and go with a PROFESSIONAL service!"

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS FLORIST!!!!!
The website makes it seem like they are a good florist.
But they will take your money and not deliver the flowers in a timely manner and deceive your loved ones.

***BEWARE ******* BEWARE ******* BEWARE ******

** DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, ORDER FROM THIS FLORIST **They WILL NOT deliver the flowers when the website says**

"Dealing with Teleflora has been the WORST experience I have ever had with a company. I expected much better from a. I company a company that has been in existence for decades. I was sorely mistaken. I placed an online order for flowers to be delivered to my sister who lived in a group facility for adults with severe Autism. Not only was the order completely mishandled, it was ultimately CANCELLED the day before Valentine's Day! The representative actually asked me if I could find a different address for my sister and then they would deliver them. Seriously!? How exactly am I supposed to come up with a different address for the GROUP FACILITY FOR A DLT WITH SEVERE AUTISM, the place she has lived for 20 years!? Trust that if I do not receive my refund, I will draft an even more scathing review of this crappy and overpriced company. Teleflora, you should be ashamed of your company and your representatives! Buyers, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME NOR YOUR MONEY ON THIS COMPANY! Never again will I use Teleflora and I will make certain no one I know does either. "

modified review This review was modified by DeShanna on February 13 2015 10:18:36 AM

"I ordered a Premium bouquet that was to include 2 balloons, 1 Happy Birthday Balloon and 1 Valentines Balloon. The bouquet was so pitiful didn't even have all the flowers in it that were displayed in the website, and it was delivered with only 1 Balloon. Teleflora's resolution to it all is to refund me $5.00 which was the cost of the balloon they did not include. They DO NOT care about their customers."

"Horrible, horrible, horrible. I cannot believe this company. I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered from this company. They charged my cc 3 times for an order of flowers in the amount of $212.64. I called them to tell them that they were overcharging me and I talked to 5 different people over the time span of 4 hours and all they could tell me was that they could not find where I had been charged more than once. I even went to my bank to try and get it straightened out and the banker called them to explain the situation and she got the same answer. They could not say why they were charging me and as I am at the bank with the banker on the phone they did it again. The supervisor, Elizabeth, from Teleflora is the one who charged it this time. I said unbelievable why did you just charge me again. She said it wasn't showing that I had paid for that order. I was so furious. I could not believe that I am standing there in the bank and the banker has been on hold and off for an hour trying to get this straightened out and the Supervisor who is suppose to be getting this taken care of charges me yet again. I had to cancel my card and dispute the charges. Never ever ever again. "

modified review This review was modified by ccisaacs on February 12 2015 02:39:46 PM

"I'm very disappointed with what you got from Teleflora for my fiancee funeral. It was my last very special present to my fiancee . I was searching for white lilies for his funeral, so I ordered Silver Elegance Centerpiece - Premium. Instead I got different flowers, they were not fresh , small, and basket was smaller size than described on Teleflora website. The fact, it was embarrassing to have that basket next to my loved one ashes. Nelya"

"This is the worst company I have ever worked with. The treatment I got was, in my opinion, criminal. I ordered $72 worth of roses for dear friends. They were delivered a day earlier than I asked for due to an impending snow storm. I understood that. I received an email from Teleflora stating that the flowers had been "hand delivered." I assumed that meant they were handed to someone at the door. Through a series of events, I discovered the flowers were merely dropped off on the front porch with no attempt to alert the homeowners of their presence. The flowers were partially buried in a snow drift when they were discovered the next afternoon. They were destroyed. Teleflora refuses to issue anything beyond a 30% refund to me, and even getting that was quite a feat. Maybe $72 is nothing to Teleflora, but that was a huge sacrifice for me and my family. It was only worth it if it meant blessing the recipients. Now they feel terrible that they had to throw the flowers away, and I feel terrible that I sent them dead roses. Sickening. I hate this company and will be sure to tell everyone I can to STAY AWAY. "

modified review This review was modified by LesliAnn on January 28 2015 09:38:30 AM

"Teleflora has terrible customer service. I paid over $50 to send my daughter an arrangement of sunny yellow tulips to brighten up a cold winter week. They were delivered as buds, and the buds died before they ever opened. Teleflora offered to give me a $20 credit for my next purchase. WHY would I want to shop with them again? They said I should have complained within 48 hours, but we were waiting for days for the buds to open. GRADE F. "

"Horrible experience. Just saw the plant I sent a neighbor two weeks ago for a sympathy gift and it bore no resemblance to the picture of what I thought I sent. Paid Teleflora $60 for what could have been picked up at the grocery store for $10. "

modified review This review was modified by Mar1425 on January 21 2015 07:21:46 AM

"never again. i wish i had read the reviews before ordering . i ordered a premium arrangement, looked nothing like their add, was the wrong color and very sloppily thrown together. will tell everyone not to use them. use a local florist, then you can really see what your getting!"

"Terrible experience w/ Teleflora's service.
I will never order anything from this company.

modified review This review was modified by bpait on January 14 2015 04:45:07 PM

"Teleflora has been great throughout. Since the time I placed the order until the order was delivered. The person who received the flowers was delighted as well. Great service, kindly assisted and good cooperation. I really appreciate every effort put in by Teleflora and the connected local florist worldwide. And ya, last but not the least, TaLona from Alabama, United States, had been of great help throughout, noted each of my point carefully followed by systematic delivery of flowers. My next order will definitely be through Teleflora. Thank you TaLona and team. Cheers :) ;)"

modified review This review was modified by hon2015 on January 09 2015 03:02:05 AM

Share Teleflora's store rating

Teleflora is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Teleflora is not a merchant member
Teleflora does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!