TelefloraCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 2.71/10 2.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.80/10 0.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.70/10 1.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"I'm very disappointed with what you got from Teleflora for my fiancee funeral. It was my last very special present to my fiancee . I was searching for white lilies for his funeral, so I ordered Silver Elegance Centerpiece - Premium. Instead I got different flowers, they were not fresh , small, and basket was smaller size than described on Teleflora website. The fact, it was embarrassing to have that basket next to my loved one ashes. Nelya"

"This is the worst company I have ever worked with. The treatment I got was, in my opinion, criminal. I ordered $72 worth of roses for dear friends. They were delivered a day earlier than I asked for due to an impending snow storm. I understood that. I received an email from Teleflora stating that the flowers had been "hand delivered." I assumed that meant they were handed to someone at the door. Through a series of events, I discovered the flowers were merely dropped off on the front porch with no attempt to alert the homeowners of their presence. The flowers were partially buried in a snow drift when they were discovered the next afternoon. They were destroyed. Teleflora refuses to issue anything beyond a 30% refund to me, and even getting that was quite a feat. Maybe $72 is nothing to Teleflora, but that was a huge sacrifice for me and my family. It was only worth it if it meant blessing the recipients. Now they feel terrible that they had to throw the flowers away, and I feel terrible that I sent them dead roses. Sickening. I hate this company and will be sure to tell everyone I can to STAY AWAY. "

modified review This review was modified by LesliAnn on January 28 2015 09:38:30 AM

"Teleflora has terrible customer service. I paid over $50 to send my daughter an arrangement of sunny yellow tulips to brighten up a cold winter week. They were delivered as buds, and the buds died before they ever opened. Teleflora offered to give me a $20 credit for my next purchase. WHY would I want to shop with them again? They said I should have complained within 48 hours, but we were waiting for days for the buds to open. GRADE F. "

"Horrible experience. Just saw the plant I sent a neighbor two weeks ago for a sympathy gift and it bore no resemblance to the picture of what I thought I sent. Paid Teleflora $60 for what could have been picked up at the grocery store for $10. "

modified review This review was modified by Mar1425 on January 21 2015 07:21:46 AM

"never again. i wish i had read the reviews before ordering . i ordered a premium arrangement, looked nothing like their add, was the wrong color and very sloppily thrown together. will tell everyone not to use them. use a local florist, then you can really see what your getting!"

"Terrible experience w/ Teleflora's service.
I will never order anything from this company.

modified review This review was modified by bpait on January 14 2015 04:45:07 PM

"Teleflora has been great throughout. Since the time I placed the order until the order was delivered. The person who received the flowers was delighted as well. Great service, kindly assisted and good cooperation. I really appreciate every effort put in by Teleflora and the connected local florist worldwide. And ya, last but not the least, TaLona from Alabama, United States, had been of great help throughout, noted each of my point carefully followed by systematic delivery of flowers. My next order will definitely be through Teleflora. Thank you TaLona and team. Cheers :) ;)"

modified review This review was modified by hon2015 on January 09 2015 03:02:05 AM

"Such a bad experience. Advised two later that my order was not placed. Disconnected 3 times in follow up calls. Insincere and uncaring phone operators. SKIP THIS SERVICE"

modified review This review was modified by pscomm on January 05 2015 03:15:56 PM

"What a waste of time and money - I requested 2 orders 3 days before the delivery date. Neither received the ordered item and one of them did not get delivered and I received an email at 4.35pm advising me of that. Terrible customer service will not use them again. "

"I would give this company zero stars if it was possible. From beginning to end, my order was handled horribly. I called the day before my mother's birthday to have her flowers delivered to her hotel ON her birthday, the customer service rep. assured me they would be delivered on that day (yesterday). I was sent an e-mail with a confirmation. That was the ONLY e-mail I got from them. So, yesterday evening rolls around and I call my mother wishing her a happy birthday and asking how she liked the flowers I sent. Her response: What flowers are those, dear? I was so upset and embarrassed. I called the company and they say they had e-mailed me earlier and said the delivery date had to be changed to the next day (today). I NEVER got such an e-mail. I asked why the date had to be changed and the confused customer service rep. just kept apologizing without an explanation. I was upset but still wanted my mom to have the flowers, so I changed the address to her home address as she wouldn't be in the hotel anymore. So the flowers were set to be delivered to her today. I wake up this morning and see yet another e-mail from the company, saying that the date of delivery has to be changed to after January 1st. I am livid at this point and just called to cancel to order and ask for a full refund. They didn't even apologize, didn't care at all. They said a full refund would be issued onto my account within 15-20 minutes. I haven't yet received my refund and just called and now they say the refund will be on my account within 3-5 business days. So the other person lied to me about how long the refund would take. I'm not upset I won't get my money right away, but just sad that my mom won't get the flowers at all. The customer service is terrible here and they do not deliver on the scheduled date. I will never use this company again, and I discourage anyone else to use them as well. Just plain awful."

modified review This review was modified by annabanana1919 on January 01 2015 07:47:06 AM

"Ordered daffodils four days before my 10th anniversary. They left a phone message at noon on my anniversary that no one had daffodils. I will never try this service again."

"AVOID TELEFLORA!!!!!

This company is the biggest scam ever. Same day delivery is a lie. I waited for 2 days and in the end was forced to cancel the order for a refund because they finally admitted to not knowing where my order was and which florist was handling it.

Customer service is non existent. No one speaks english. Ordering online is usually easy and straight forward.

Unfortunatelty, this has been the most stressful experience I have ever faced. I had to chase customer service thru ever channel to have this sorted out and in the end with only a refund. Note i am based overseas and paid so much for these phone calls.

I hate you Teleflora for ruining my last 2 days and ruining what should have been a perfect surprise for my fiance.

modified review This review was modified by samero on December 30 2014 10:34:54 AM

"I am appalled with Teleflora and their partner florist, Countryside Florist, in Richmond, OH. I ordered a premium Christmas arrangement for my parents, but when I saw what was delivered, it contained barely enough flowers to be considered a standard arrangement. The florist claimed they received payment from Teleflora for a standard arrangement, even though I have an email confirmation that I purchased a premium arrangement. Teleflora offered me 40% off my next order, but I will never order from them again, considering the misrepresentation and dishonesty between the arrangement I paid for and the arrangement that was received. How many customers are being ripped off and don't even know it, because they never actually see the sub-par arrangements that are delivered? Do not trust this service!"

modified review This review was modified by columbusgirl on December 29 2014 05:34:01 PM

"I have had the most terrible experience with this company. I purchased a voucher through Amazon to recieve 40.00 worth of product/service. I bought product 29.99 and including 15.99service fee my total to be debited from Teleflora was 5.98 it was confirmed in the confirmation email sent after purchase. I was charged 15.99 on card. I emailed and called regarding overage. First Time I called I was treated so rudely I asked to speak with manager who after speaking with for several minutes could not explain the overage so made a guess it was just a hold placed. She said wait a few days and if hold was not lifted call my bank and dispute 10.01 extra. I received a response from Teleflora online saying charge was delivery fee. I did a breakdown of charges explained delivery fee covered in 40 voucher response was thank you for contacting us call or email if any questions. I kept emailing back and forth till finally someone acknowledged overage and on 23rd would be credited the 10.01 and a additional 9.20 for trouble instead of that was charged 30.80 on card. Had to contact Amazon and my bank to have this all resolved and have not heard a word in 4 days since my card was charged 30.80 I have sent emails pleading for help. But nothing. Buyer beware pay attention to account. I had to cancel debit card to insure no additional charges "

modified review This review was modified by Dews.tanya2014 on December 28 2014 12:02:33 PM

"I had a bad experience with the quantity of flowers in the bouquet that was sent. With the 3 choices offered, I went with the middle price and size and the bouquet sent was the smallest size. Although still beautiful I was disappointed when my mother sent me the picture. I knew it would not be identical but it looked like way less flowers. I won't be using their service again."

Teleflora is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Teleflora is not a merchant member
Teleflora does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!