Stores > Teleflora
  • Teleflora

Product & services pricing Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review Teleflora by clicking a star below.
2017-10-11

Sneaky Pricing

"Product was okay, however, Billing is Terrible. In small print on first page of website it says prices in USD. On final checkout, no where near pricing, in fine print it says prices in USD. But when you are looking at the screen to make your purchase, nowhere does it say USD. Very disappointing. Will not use this site again. Will not recommend this company."

2017-08-29

All I wanted to do was buy their 16-rose offering for my niece

"All I wanted to do was buy their 16-rose package for my niece who is turning 16 years old. They frauded me saying my card isn't good. Well, it is, the credit union says it's good and that they hadn't even attempted the charge yet. I sat on hold with some guy I couldn't understand as he kept putting me back on hold saying the card isn't working. Well, I run a large online company and even attempts show as an authorization attempt and they hadn't done even ONE attempt. They're in the business of sending flowers to addresses other than the billing address. This was one in the same area with the same last name, hardly the stuff of fraud. It's from a local IP address. I'm easy to look up and even called them from the number on the account. I was willing to provide ANY information they wanted. Instead I was treated like a criminal for attempting to place one single order (not even a bunch of orders as many fraudsters attempt to do). I order ALL the time from Proflowers, for years and years, and have never had one single issue with them on this same card. ONE attempted order with Teleflora and it's a case for the FBI or something.

Avoid heartache, just go someplace else.

2017-08-25

No Flowers, What a Surprise!

"Like other reviewers here, I too went to the Telefora website and scheduled to have flowers sent to my friend for her 70th birthday. It was to be special, but instead I got an email stating that the arrangement I chose was unavailable in my friend's zip code. I chose another item, then got a telephone call the day of the scheduled delivery from a customer service rep stating that they don't have those flowers available in that zip code either. I asked what was available, and we agreed on something similar. Then, I got an email from Teleflora stating that they cancelled my order because there were "No Florists within the network to fulfill my order." No Flowers in all of Wyoming? That just doesn't make any sense. So, I got on the website and found my own florist in Wyoming who prepared a beautiful arrangement and sent them within 2hrs of my call. When I told the local florist about my issue with TeleFlora, she told me that her shop doesn't work with them because TeleFlora takes a cut of the money from the purchase, which leaves little money felt to do a nice arrangement. The local forest only charged me $4 for delivery. I learned my lesson --- Directly contact a local florist if you want a nice arrangement delivered on time!"

2017-08-09

Anniversary Corrupted

"yesterday (8/8/17) was my anniversary. i ordered flowers for delivery to my wife's work to make her feel special on such an occasion, and to start off our romantic evening correctly. i paid an extra fee to get the flowers there by 1pm, as advertised on site by teleflora. 1 came and no flowers. I contacted them via customer service site on email as directed, but all i got was a one time email stating they would respond when they get notice from the delivery, but it was already 230 and my wife was to leave work at 3. so, i went into chat with a live rep. they contacted the delivery people and then apologized, refunded my expedition fee and told me that it would definitely be there by 330. so, i had to lie to my wife to keep her at work longer. 430 rolled around and still no flowers. i had to once again contact them through their live rep chat. that person then tells me that they are not responsible for guaranteed delivery times. i informed her that someone should tell her website and the other rep i spoke to, so no one would be defrauded money by the information given from them. thankfully, i saved all my conversations and screen shotted the web page. we never got the product i paid $115 for. i demanded a refund and now i am on sites to share my experience. what a crappy way to start off what was to be a romantic evening with my wife. the worst part is i had to share with her what was going on and of course it took me a bit to get out of the pissy funk it all put me in. horrible. don't bother. "

2017-05-19

disgusting

"should be shut down, horrible service, horrible attitude, horrible website. "

2017-05-16

Awful. Avoid!

"Paid for same day delivery by 1pm. Never got an email confirmation. Called me at end of day asking if the could deliver next day by 1. Called me next day to ask if they could deliver by 5pm!! My recipient won't even be there. Their customer service has been terrible and won't offer me any sort of refund. "

2017-05-15

Worst customer service experience imaginable

"I ordered Mother's Day flowers through Teleflora and paid an extraordinary premium to have them delivered on Mother's Day. They never delivered the flowers so when I called and asked my mom how she liked them, I was thoroughly embarrassed. When I called their customer service department (a title I strongly despute) I had to wait over 30 minutes before talking to a representative. The only recourse they presented was a refund. They refused to acknowledge the embarrassment, hassle, and inconvience they caused. When I was put on wait for another 17:13, a supervisor told me that they couldn't give me anything but a refund. They did not so much as offer a discount on future orders or any compensation for their failure.

There are plenty of alternatives to Teleflora. Order through any of them or risk being a first hand witness to the death of customer service.

2017-05-12

Dont order flowers ever from Teleflora if you want the person to get flowers

"flowers were not delivered. Unable to talk to anyone on the phone over
1 hour still holding

2017-04-21

NEVER order from Teleflora, especially a sympathy/funeral arrangement

"Ordered a live plant basket to be delivered on Monday following my best friends sisters death on Sunday. As of today, FRIDAY and after almost an hour on the phone and literally 15 emails back and forth with their customer service the delivery has yet to arrive.

I will NEVER use them again and would suggest you not either.

2017-04-11

Cancelled my order without notice

"I ordered flowers for my boss's sick wife and even called in to confirm the order. They confirmed it for me, I started to wonder around 3 pm where the flowers were and I called in and was told they had cancelled the order..... without notifying me!! Then I was told it was to late to get it delivered that day.... to someone's very sick wife.
I will NEVER use them again and I hope no one else does either

2017-03-06

If only negative stars were an option!

"I had a horrible experience ordering from Teleflora. Sure they make it nice and easy to order the flowers but then I found out that they person I was ordering for was not going to be in the office. So I called to cancel the order and waited on the phone for about 20mins, then just as it sounded like I was going to talk to someone it hangs up on me. So I call back and wait on the phone for another 45mins+ and no one answers. I went online to try and find an email for customer service and emailed multiple times to cancel the order. Then I tried to use that handy "chat" tool and guess what, no one was available to chat with me and cancel the order. So after all my trying I had enough.
Later on I get an email confirmation that my request was received, only to find a charge on my credit card. I responded and told them to refund my card but they would not. They told me I had to call to cancel....I DID!!!!
As you can imagine I will never use them again.

2017-02-23

Please read this before you buy

"I select start, because is didn't let me save it with out start, but should be "ZERO STAR"

This past February 14th probably you all now what special is that day, well not for my wife, because she didn't receive the arrangement ontime, was totally different of what I choose and even the driver call me and said that it was on his way to deliver the flowers the 14th, I talk to my wife and she said that she didn't receive anything and she receive the flowers next day, when I ask for the full refund because this poor service, they said only can approve 50%, really!!!!!!!! if someone ask me I'm going to tell them use other florist system

Totally not coming back and continue reviewing poorly this service

2017-02-19

Lifetime of Happiness

"Here is a previous message sent with no response:

I met a girl that I really wanted to try and date. It just so happened that I was in her office the day before Valentine's Day and heard her talk about how she wasn't getting flowers for Valentine's Day and telling another coworker that she would buy them flowers if they bought her flowers. She looked really disappointed. I really like this girl and saw the opportunity to break the ice with her. I sat for hours trying to put together the perfect words and finally got it and placed the order. This was perfect! Here was a perfect situation to impress and soften the heart of a beautiful woman that I fell in love with. I receive a call the morning of Valentines Day that they were out of flowers and they could send them the next day and give me a 50% discount on my next purchase. I agreed and just spent the entire day with my heart and stomach in pain. I thought about it and decided to cancel the order. The agent on the phone cancelled the order and gave me 50% of my next order. So I have less than I had before. How can 50% off make up for a lifetime of happiness? I am so miserable I can't even eat or think straight. I am beside myself knowing a great opportunity was screwed up because of you. Again, a lifetime of happiness shot. I am going to leave it at that because I am soon **** and just have no words.

2017-02-17

Teleflora: the Florist for Masochists

"What can I add to the already horrible (and deserved) reviews?

I used Teleflora in the past without major incident, although it's been some time. They have gone downhill fast.

I ordered a "premium" size bouquet for my wife for Valentine's day. Knowing how busy that time is, I ordered it almost 4 weeks in advance.

What arrived was not Premium. It was hardly equal to their pictures of the smallest arrangement.
It arrived in the wrong (and much inferior) vase.
Worst of all, it arrived wilted. Had to be completely discarded after two days.

I contacted customer service. I explained all this, and why I was unhappy. It took them 3 days to respond. And their response? An apology? An offer to do something to fix? No. They asked me why I was dissatisfied. I guess getting the wrong things in poor condition is so standard they can't figure out why that might be a problem.

All in all, rather than paying Teleflora $80 for the flowers, plus another $16 to deliver, I'd have been better off with a $20 bouquet from Safeway. It would have looked better and lasted longer, that's for sure.

Unless you enjoy frustration, lost money, and disappointed loved ones, do yourself a favor. Use ProFlowers. Use 1800Flowers. Go and pick weeds from your back yard. Do anything at all other than using Teleflora.

2017-02-17

Buyer beware !!! They take your money but don't deliver the goods when they are supposed to !!!!!

"I ordered a Valentine day flower arrangement, chocolate and balloons from Telafora. They were supposed to be delivered on February 14th 2017. Guess what? The Wife received absolutely nothing at her work. No calls...no update, I had to actually call this company (over an hour on hold waiting) to figure out what was happening. The lady I spoke with claimed to have called the florist and assured me that the delivery would be made before the business closed. Guess what? Didn't happen. I called teleflora again....they apologized and asked if they could redirect the delivery to our house instead, I agreed reluctantly. Guess what? Never showed , no calls nothing ! February 15th rolled around....my Wife got a call from the florist and asked if they could make the delivery in which she refused, especially after speaking with me about it. I had already gone on the teleflora website and canceled the order. I printed a screen shot of this actions just to protect myself. Long story short.....Teleflora had the audacity to still bill my credit card for the full amount !!!! I immediately contacted my credit card company to dispute these charges....I WILL NEVER DEAL with a company like this AGAIN ! Buyer BEWARE ! Call another flower company or deal directly with a local florist and save yourself the aggravation !!!! "

Share Teleflora's store rating

Teleflora is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Teleflora is not a merchant member
Teleflora does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!