Stores > Teleflora

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.89/10 0.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Teleflora by clicking a star below.
2017-03-06

If only negative stars were an option!

"I had a horrible experience ordering from Teleflora. Sure they make it nice and easy to order the flowers but then I found out that they person I was ordering for was not going to be in the office. So I called to cancel the order and waited on the phone for about 20mins, then just as it sounded like I was going to talk to someone it hangs up on me. So I call back and wait on the phone for another 45mins+ and no one answers. I went online to try and find an email for customer service and emailed multiple times to cancel the order. Then I tried to use that handy "chat" tool and guess what, no one was available to chat with me and cancel the order. So after all my trying I had enough.
Later on I get an email confirmation that my request was received, only to find a charge on my credit card. I responded and told them to refund my card but they would not. They told me I had to call to cancel....I DID!!!!
As you can imagine I will never use them again.

This review was modified by iskholden on March 06 2017 03:45:02 PM

2017-02-23

Please read this before you buy

"I select start, because is didn't let me save it with out start, but should be "ZERO STAR"

This past February 14th probably you all now what special is that day, well not for my wife, because she didn't receive the arrangement ontime, was totally different of what I choose and even the driver call me and said that it was on his way to deliver the flowers the 14th, I talk to my wife and she said that she didn't receive anything and she receive the flowers next day, when I ask for the full refund because this poor service, they said only can approve 50%, really!!!!!!!! if someone ask me I'm going to tell them use other florist system

Totally not coming back and continue reviewing poorly this service

This review was modified by almanza_marco on February 23 2017 08:00:10 AM

2017-02-19

Lifetime of Happiness

"Here is a previous message sent with no response:

I met a girl that I really wanted to try and date. It just so happened that I was in her office the day before Valentine's Day and heard her talk about how she wasn't getting flowers for Valentine's Day and telling another coworker that she would buy them flowers if they bought her flowers. She looked really disappointed. I really like this girl and saw the opportunity to break the ice with her. I sat for hours trying to put together the perfect words and finally got it and placed the order. This was perfect! Here was a perfect situation to impress and soften the heart of a beautiful woman that I fell in love with. I receive a call the morning of Valentines Day that they were out of flowers and they could send them the next day and give me a 50% discount on my next purchase. I agreed and just spent the entire day with my heart and stomach in pain. I thought about it and decided to cancel the order. The agent on the phone cancelled the order and gave me 50% of my next order. So I have less than I had before. How can 50% off make up for a lifetime of happiness? I am so miserable I can't even eat or think straight. I am beside myself knowing a great opportunity was screwed up because of you. Again, a lifetime of happiness shot. I am going to leave it at that because I am soon **** and just have no words.

This review was modified by guapo7us on February 19 2017 01:30:01 AM

Teleflora: the Florist for Masochists

"What can I add to the already horrible (and deserved) reviews?

I used Teleflora in the past without major incident, although it's been some time. They have gone downhill fast.

I ordered a "premium" size bouquet for my wife for Valentine's day. Knowing how busy that time is, I ordered it almost 4 weeks in advance.

What arrived was not Premium. It was hardly equal to their pictures of the smallest arrangement.
It arrived in the wrong (and much inferior) vase.
Worst of all, it arrived wilted. Had to be completely discarded after two days.

I contacted customer service. I explained all this, and why I was unhappy. It took them 3 days to respond. And their response? An apology? An offer to do something to fix? No. They asked me why I was dissatisfied. I guess getting the wrong things in poor condition is so standard they can't figure out why that might be a problem.

All in all, rather than paying Teleflora $80 for the flowers, plus another $16 to deliver, I'd have been better off with a $20 bouquet from Safeway. It would have looked better and lasted longer, that's for sure.

Unless you enjoy frustration, lost money, and disappointed loved ones, do yourself a favor. Use ProFlowers. Use 1800Flowers. Go and pick weeds from your back yard. Do anything at all other than using Teleflora.

This review was modified by trace-410 on February 17 2017 01:30:02 PM

2017-02-17

Buyer beware !!! They take your money but don't deliver the goods when they are supposed to !!!!!

"I ordered a Valentine day flower arrangement, chocolate and balloons from Telafora. They were supposed to be delivered on February 14th 2017. Guess what? The Wife received absolutely nothing at her work. No calls...no update, I had to actually call this company (over an hour on hold waiting) to figure out what was happening. The lady I spoke with claimed to have called the florist and assured me that the delivery would be made before the business closed. Guess what? Didn't happen. I called teleflora again....they apologized and asked if they could redirect the delivery to our house instead, I agreed reluctantly. Guess what? Never showed , no calls nothing ! February 15th rolled around....my Wife got a call from the florist and asked if they could make the delivery in which she refused, especially after speaking with me about it. I had already gone on the teleflora website and canceled the order. I printed a screen shot of this actions just to protect myself. Long story short.....Teleflora had the audacity to still bill my credit card for the full amount !!!! I immediately contacted my credit card company to dispute these charges....I WILL NEVER DEAL with a company like this AGAIN ! Buyer BEWARE ! Call another flower company or deal directly with a local florist and save yourself the aggravation !!!! "

This review was modified by hdpower1101 on February 17 2017 01:00:01 PM

Thanks for nothing

"When you order any good or service online. You expect to get that good or service. Obviously, Teleflora thinks otherwise. Every year I make sure flowers are delivered to my wife to celebrate her birthday. Unfortunately this year that tradition was broken by Teleflora. Yesterday when they still had not been delivered I emailed and got no response. Today I called and was offered to cancel and get a refund or get a small discount on the order that might then get delivered today or later.

Thanks for nothing Teleflora

This review was modified by Fed1964 on February 17 2017 01:51:37 PM

2017-02-16

Teleflora is just a big group of thieves

"Thank you for ruining my Valentine's Day surprise. This company doesn't know what customer service is, not in their vocabulary. Can't get ahold of anyone, was on hold for an hour and a half last night, currently on hold now. I have talked to no one since they took my money and failed to deliver the flowers. On day 3 with no communication what so ever. "

This review was modified by FuckUTeleflora on February 17 2017 01:51:24 PM

2017-02-16

No valentine surprise for my wife`

"I ordered flowers 12 days in advance of the holiday to be delivered at my wifes office. I hadn't gotten a call from her all day so I contacted customer service and was assured my order was delivered or on its way. BS! My wife calls me about 20 minutes later. The delivery guy has called her stating he is about an hour out. Her office closes at 5:30. Long story short, she left and I got an email from the firm stating the due date I requested was not acceptable and they wanted a new due date. WTF? Never will order from these tards again. And they delivered the day after even though we told them to cancel and refund. "

This review was modified by mhelton02 on February 16 2017 07:15:01 AM

2017-02-15

Order did not deliver

"Placed an order for Valentines Day to be delivered on Feb 14. Unfortunately, it didn't show up. Tried calling the rep and emailing them. As of today Feb 15, no respond email from them, and I could not get a hold of them on the phone. I wonder if I will ever get my refund. Never again with this company."

This review was modified by tomduong774 on February 17 2017 01:52:08 PM

2017-02-15

The Most horrible company ever !! Buyer Bewar

"I wish I would have read the reviews before ordering. Every complaint you read is true and exacly what happened to me. I ordered Purple Tulips for my wife for Valentines day. I paid extra fro the premium arrangement. She received the most pathetic flower arrangement we have ever seen. Tulips are pink not purple, they are wilting with fungus. there only 12 Tulips Vs. over 30 in the premium picture. I have been on the phone for all day on valentines day with no answer and again to day still not answer. Automated message is they are receiving high call volume. Wonder Why ??

BUYER BEWAR do not use this company, hopefully enough people will read the reviews and shut this place down

This review was modified by skidaddy3141 on February 17 2017 01:52:12 PM

2017-02-11

Happy girl

"I have ordered flowers on many occasions,and I've always been told by the recipient that their flowers are beautiful! Once I ordered flowers and chocolate for my daughter,she recieved the flowers but not the chocolates.I called teleflora customer service explained to her the situation,She apologized! Said "they would send those out right away"My daughter called about an hour later thanking me."

This review was modified by sfalicki on February 17 2017 01:52:15 PM

2017-02-06

Can't get delivery confirmation.

"I hate that there';s no way to track your delivery from the website. I sent three holiday arrangements. 2 of them I got email delivery confirmation, 1 I did not. Only after I hadn't;t heard from the proposed recipient did I email customer service about the delivery. Never heard back. After 2 weeks contacted them again. Oh they';re sorry and they're filing a complaint with the florist. um hey ok... HOW ABOUT MY MONEY!!!!!! The arrangements that were received were very nice, but I credit that to the local florist, not Teleflora. They only have one piece of the puzzle and can't even get that right. "

This review was modified by truescorpio1118 on February 17 2017 01:52:11 PM

2017-01-18

Late and lousy

"Ordered flowers 3 days in advance for my daughter's birthday. On delivery day driver kept calling to warn her he might deliver the following day. She left office and flowers were delivered after 6pm. I filed a complaint with Cust Service at Teleflora. The next day a rep called me asking me for the flowers location so they can pick them up and I'll have a partial refund. What??? Never again I'll order from Teleflora."

This review was modified by Alixcita on February 17 2017 01:51:46 PM

2016-11-16

Delivery confirmation - NOT!

"searched to replace a dying Ficus Benjamina tree - the advertisement on the online site listed 60 inch twisted trunk which sounded perfect. Selected the order and I was asked if I wanted it the same day so I replied affirmatively and checked out with no problems. Shortly thereafter received the confirmation but no one delivered. Checked email the next day and then I got a "delivery confirmation" - was I surprised! nothing arrived, nothing at my house or neighbors so I waited until the afternoon to inquire as to the delivery confirmation. I called customer service who told me that their delivery confirmation was active when the item was on the florists' truck - went out for delivery....but nothing by 5 pm (it was a Saturday,BTW) so the customer service rep tried to call the florist & surprise, no answer! Well, for my trouble, I could have a 50% off my next order...um , excuse me, but if this order is not correctly fulfilled not likely to be a next order.
I called Monday and was told that the florist was still confirming delivery...told the CS rep there was no way a delivery. The CS rep was very nice and started to try to research what had happened (and of course, they can't tell you "which" florist had stated already delivered) and would try to find me another Ficus but lo & behold, nothing to be found in my delivery area.
Later in the day, another CS Rep phoned to say "sorry, we'll credit back your money"....pretty lame and definitely not going to use Teleflora again...Bad experience except for Ty in Utah who tried her best to get answers. - thanks anyway, Ty!

This review was modified by gainaday on November 16 2016 12:53:02 PM

2016-07-27

Sent completely wrong, cheap bouquet !!! Beware

"I ordered premium bouquet in the beautiful vase for my best friend universally. Teleflora ruined everything by sending cheap, ugly and completely different bouquet. I even had to apologize saying that its a mistake."

This review was modified by MariaDP on February 17 2017 01:52:36 PM

Share Teleflora's store rating

Teleflora is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Teleflora is not a merchant member
Teleflora does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!