TelefloraCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.34/10 0.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.30/10 1.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.60/10 0.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10

"The entire audience of "The View" received a $100 gift voucher to Teleflora when we went to see the show in the fall. I saved my voucher to use for Mother's Day. When I called to use the voucher I asked to place two different orders. I was told I could not do that. So I said ok I will send two plants to my mom instead (she certainly deserves it!). The person helping me seemed confused at first, kept saying I could only use the voucher once (nowhere on it does it say that you can only purchase one flower arrangement) she says we are all set and we hang up. The next day Friday May 8,2015 my mom receives one plant. I call Teleflora to see what happened. First I waited 40 minutes to speak with a representative, I explained the order and what transpired, the girl named Jen who sounded exactly like the same one from the night before, was confused again, said I could only use it one time but I could pay for another one to be shipped. I had $40 unused dollars of the gift voucher, she asks to put Me on hold to see what she can do, 20 minutes later she comes back on to say there is nothing she can do, I ask to speak to a manager, she kept apologizing, I told her it's not her fault but I would like to speak to a manager, I get put on hold again for another 10 minutes or so she comes Bach on to tell me all managers are busy, I said I can wait no problem, she kept repeating that she could not get a manager. Finally she offers me 25% off a future order...going on 124 minutes of phone call on a Friday night I said fine, almost two weeks later I am still waiting for an email... My three friends I went with to The View ALL had similar problems. I am still waiting for the $40 plant I ordered and the 25% off email....More than disappointed, Krista"

modified review This review was modified by Kristalaur on May 17 2015 07:44:53 AM

"I am extremely disappointed in Teleflora. Delivery arrived after 7pm the day after ordering for my elderly mother and was given to her in a wet, paper wrapping. 5 minutes later, doorbell rang again and she was handed a vase filled with water and told this also belonged to her. No arranged flowers - 2 separate items!!! Absolutely ridiculous for the price paid - this should have been the beautifully arranged floral piece pictured. When I called, they advised that the florist told them that there was a mix up and they left it on the stairs and my mother "picked it up incorrectly", leaving the vase on the steps. So disappointing. Customer service issued a 40% coupon on a future order - which I will never use, as I will never order from them again!!"

modified review This review was modified by brandnan on May 13 2015 09:00:18 AM

"WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!! Flowers were scheduled for delivery on monday 5/11 and WERE NEVER DELIVERED!!! Called customer service this morning 5/12 and was promised my money back if I didn't receive them by end of business today. Called this afternoon when the flowers weren't delivered with no avail and asked to speak to a supervisor, the representative said none were available but I could leave a voice mail and would receive a call back this evening. When I didn't receive a call back I called customer service for the 3rd time, was put on hold for 30 minutes to speak to a supervisor just to get 70 percent off and a promise that the flowers would be delivered tomorrow, more then 48 hours late. I am furious!!! Give paying customers the run around?!?! How is this a way to treat customers?!?!?!"

modified review This review was modified by ElizSpr on May 12 2015 06:39:50 PM

"I am completely disappointed with the pathetic flowers that were delivered for Mother's Day! The display was, hands down, the most pitiful bunch of flowers that I have EVER ordered from ANY online provider. The flowers were browned (obviously from heat exposure), and the stems were tiny - the entire display (in the vase) was only around a whopping 12 inches tall. I expected much, much more for a cost of almost $75.00! I was so displeased with these flowers that I would have been embarrassed to have presented them to my wife, so I instead drove down to my local Kroger and picked up some last minute roses. And it says something when you can get last-minute roses from a GROCERY STORE that not only look significantly better than TeleFlowers garbage (and were also a lot less expensive)!

To their credit, when I contacted their customer service department to complain, they did issue a full refund (after a full 20-minute call, and was told that it would take up to 5 days for my credit card account to be credited).

But bottom line, I will never from TeleFlowers again. In fact, I was so displeased with this order that I have sworn off using ANY online flower service in the future. I would much rather take the time and effort to visit my local flower shop to ensure that a quality arrangement can be presented for a special occasion. If you, dear reader, prefer to have the convenience of ordering flowers online, I highly suggest that you use someone other than TeleFlowers. If you absolutely HAVE order flowers online I could recommend using 1-800-FLOWERS - I have had beautiful flowers delivered from them in the past. But save yourself the disappointment and NEVER order flowers from TeleFlowers!

modified review This review was modified by NoOneOfConsequence on May 12 2015 07:04:12 AM

"Ordered flowers for mother's day last week, received confirmation, they charged my account and then the night before delivery sent an email saying they can't fill the order and will issue refund. I had no time to find another company to order through. Completely unacceptable and now my mother won't receive flowers on mothers day even though i planned ordered ahead of time. Don't waste your time! I'd give 0 stars if I could."

modified review This review was modified by wiled on May 10 2015 06:54:12 AM

"Horrible customer service on hold for 33 minutes 21.00 dollars for delivery. When ask to cancel order saids could not hear me that we have a bad connection just a awful, Overall experience will never again order from them and i wouldn't if i were you"

modified review This review was modified by fatespiderman on May 08 2015 12:43:46 PM

"Totally useless company. DO NOT trust them. They can't even get flowers delivered to a funeral on time despite that the florist was 3 blocks from the funeral home!"

modified review This review was modified by jimbackus on March 23 2015 04:55:02 PM

"Teleflora is a scam! I ordered a floral arrangement for my grieving friend. What was actually delivered was NOT what I ordered online. The flowers were old and wilted! The arrangement was supposed to come with a specific vase and bow. What was sent was beyond pathetic. Save yourself heartache and stay away from this company. I'm shocked Teleflora is allowed to remain in business!"

modified review This review was modified by kassid on March 06 2015 12:17:23 AM

"I ordered roses to be delivered to my girlfriend last Friday, 2/13. They did not arrive and had to be canceled. I inquired to Teleflora's cust service and was told that they would not be delivered, as promised. This was incredibly disappointing. The CS rep was professional but blamed the local florist for the issue and was trying to give me discounts on future orders. How about the current order?? Why didn't Teleflora send me a notification so that I could use another company or go to a backup plan? No call from Teleflora, nothing. Teleflora should take responsibility and be accountable for its local partners' deliveries. Based on this experience, I cannot recommend Teleflora to anyone. My company orders lots of flowers for clients and employees which comes out of my department's budget. I am directing my company's administrator to suspend all flower orders through Teleflora. I hope Teleflora will create a better customer communication policy and understand how to better stand behind its "service", rather than pointing fingers, and offering thoughtless concessions to make up. It was a very disappointing experience which I hope others are able to avoid. "

modified review This review was modified by arjdevadas on February 16 2015 08:59:53 AM

"PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM TELEFLORA! I ordered a beautiful arrangement for my girlfriend, which was set to deliver on Valentines Day, 2/14/15. I waited, and waited, and waited, with nothing arriving at my door step on the special day. I made multiple calls to customer service, all stating that the flowers were to be delivered and they were contacting the florist. This did not happen. I called a fourth time around 4 pm est. and they stated the order was moved from 2:30 delivery to a 4:30 delivery. When the flowers did not arrive by 4:30, I called at 5pm to find that telflora's offices were closed and to call back during business hours on Monday!!! Long story short, the flowers never came and getting a refund was painful. When I said I am still not satisfied, a manager stated she could get me 40% off. Guess what, you get 40% off with online orders using visa, and discounts cannot be combined. When I stated this fact, they said, "oh well if you didnt cancel, I could have given you 50% off of your order and still shipped. But since you canceled, I guess that won't help any." Oh and by the way it is like talking to a brick wall when talking to representatives and managers. Save yourself the time and go with a PROFESSIONAL service!"

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS FLORIST!!!!!
The website makes it seem like they are a good florist.
But they will take your money and not deliver the flowers in a timely manner and deceive your loved ones.

***BEWARE ******* BEWARE ******* BEWARE ******

** DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, ORDER FROM THIS FLORIST **They WILL NOT deliver the flowers when the website says**

"Dealing with Teleflora has been the WORST experience I have ever had with a company. I expected much better from a. I company a company that has been in existence for decades. I was sorely mistaken. I placed an online order for flowers to be delivered to my sister who lived in a group facility for adults with severe Autism. Not only was the order completely mishandled, it was ultimately CANCELLED the day before Valentine's Day! The representative actually asked me if I could find a different address for my sister and then they would deliver them. Seriously!? How exactly am I supposed to come up with a different address for the GROUP FACILITY FOR A DLT WITH SEVERE AUTISM, the place she has lived for 20 years!? Trust that if I do not receive my refund, I will draft an even more scathing review of this crappy and overpriced company. Teleflora, you should be ashamed of your company and your representatives! Buyers, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME NOR YOUR MONEY ON THIS COMPANY! Never again will I use Teleflora and I will make certain no one I know does either. "

modified review This review was modified by DeShanna on February 13 2015 10:18:36 AM

"I ordered a Premium bouquet that was to include 2 balloons, 1 Happy Birthday Balloon and 1 Valentines Balloon. The bouquet was so pitiful didn't even have all the flowers in it that were displayed in the website, and it was delivered with only 1 Balloon. Teleflora's resolution to it all is to refund me $5.00 which was the cost of the balloon they did not include. They DO NOT care about their customers."

"Horrible, horrible, horrible. I cannot believe this company. I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered from this company. They charged my cc 3 times for an order of flowers in the amount of $212.64. I called them to tell them that they were overcharging me and I talked to 5 different people over the time span of 4 hours and all they could tell me was that they could not find where I had been charged more than once. I even went to my bank to try and get it straightened out and the banker called them to explain the situation and she got the same answer. They could not say why they were charging me and as I am at the bank with the banker on the phone they did it again. The supervisor, Elizabeth, from Teleflora is the one who charged it this time. I said unbelievable why did you just charge me again. She said it wasn't showing that I had paid for that order. I was so furious. I could not believe that I am standing there in the bank and the banker has been on hold and off for an hour trying to get this straightened out and the Supervisor who is suppose to be getting this taken care of charges me yet again. I had to cancel my card and dispute the charges. Never ever ever again. "

modified review This review was modified by ccisaacs on February 12 2015 02:39:46 PM

"I'm very disappointed with what you got from Teleflora for my fiancee funeral. It was my last very special present to my fiancee . I was searching for white lilies for his funeral, so I ordered Silver Elegance Centerpiece - Premium. Instead I got different flowers, they were not fresh , small, and basket was smaller size than described on Teleflora website. The fact, it was embarrassing to have that basket next to my loved one ashes. Nelya"

Share Teleflora's store rating

Teleflora is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Teleflora is not a merchant member
Teleflora does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!