TelefloraCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.53/10 0.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.92/10 0.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.56/10 0.56/10

"I had a bouquet delivered to my daughter for her birthday. The one I ordered was gorgeous and I couldnt' wait for my daughter to get it. I realize that it wouldnt be identical to the one online, but I thought it would be closer than what it was. It was horrible! I actually was embarrassed when she sent me the picture. The hydrangea died in a matter of 4 hours, it was supposed to have pink roses, it had peach roses. I mean what florist doesn't carry pink roses? I won't be using Teleflora again, they lost me and my daughter as customers. "

modified review This review was modified by lastead on October 23 2014 08:42:27 AM

"Beware! I did not get what I ordered and paid for (not even close to color and size) and their customer service department's idea of making it right is offering me a 40% discount on a future order. Do you really think I would trust them enough to place another other - NOT!"

modified review This review was modified by mrswilson120 on October 23 2014 07:18:55 AM

"Worst company ever! I can't believe Amazon even sold a deal for this horrible company, it's got me questioning Amazon. I ordered flowers two weeks ago to be delivered yesterday. My flowers were never delivered. I called the customer services numbers listed and couldn't get anyone on the line. I finally did find a way to contact them and of course all they say is "we can't get ahold of the florist". I want a full refund, would never use this company again and wish I had looked online to see all the horrible reviews they had before purchasing anything from them!"

"Will never do business with this company again! They know how to screw up an order! This is the second time. . Never again. ... unless you want to throw your money away Don't use them! !! Don't bother saying leave flowers after a certain time! "

"A rating of 1 star isn't low enough for the disaster of flowers they delivered! The flowers my loved one received were not even close to the quality of the picture I ordered from nor did they hold up to the price I paid for them!! When I contacted customer service regarding my disappointment I was told I could have a 30% refund or they could pick the flowers up...those were my options from the owners none the less. Very disappointed by everything that had to do with Teleflora and will never ever buy from them again!! They are false advertising and a waste of money!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by mperez312 on September 18 2014 12:57:03 PM

"As a local florist who is part of the Teleflora network, I believe shoppers should see what these companies do to your hard earned money. Here is a breakdown of our last 3 months worth of orders we received from Teleflora. Please take note of how much they earned and how much we earned. Then remember that we bought the flowers to fill your order and Teleflora did NOTHING. These are the dollar amounts of the total orders for each month. It doesn't even take into consideration, the fee they charge the customer for placing the order.

June Orders - 303 Teleflora - 227 Us - 76
July Orders - 435 Teleflora - 318 Us - 117
Aug Orders - 505 Teleflora - 313 Us - 192
Total Orders - 1243 Teleflora - 858 (69%) Us - 385 (31%)

modified review This review was modified by SDSC on September 16 2014 01:00:46 AM

"Placed my order on Friday before 12 pm for same day delivery. Called to check status and was told it was too late to be delivered that day and that they would be delivered Saturday morning. By 1pm they still had not been delivered so I called and was told they would be delivered well before 5pm. By 5pm they still had not been delivered. Finally while on hold with Teleflora they were delivered at 515 pm. Will never use this service again. We as consumers are paying for a service that they are not providing. Beware never use this company if you are trying to send flowers for a loved one who is sick."

modified review This review was modified by nmd76 on September 13 2014 06:13:41 PM

Teleflora User

"Worst customer service possible. Did not deliver within 48 hours of promised time. No explaination, only excuses"

Teleflora User

"I had the best customer service ever.
I made a mistake writing the correct address and the flowers gone missing. They sent another arrangement to my friend with no extra charge although it was my fault.
Happy with their service.

"don't use teleaflora I ordered flowers the were half dead. I bought them for my mother the next day when I went to see them it was junk. call 1800 flowers better service. it took them two days to deliver."

"Wow... where to begin? This is my first time writing a review about Teleflora, and I'm not sure what took me so long. I will begin by saying there are generally three parties at fault in the experiences I have had when ordering through Teleflora.

#1 - Teleflora: What you advertise in your floral arrangement pictures and written descriptions on your website has NEVER matched the actual arrangements I have spent money for and that have been delivered to the intended recipients. Also, your the credit card field on your order form does not accept more than 16 digits, so when I try to order using my Dell account via dfs.flowerclub.com, I have to call in and re-order again because I am unable to get past the billing page on your website.

#2 - The Local Florist: The messages I type on the Teleflora order form generally have typos when received by the recipient... it is embarrassing. It makes it seem like I can't type and I have bad grammar. when it's not me. Also, I don't know what algorithm you use to pick a florist in my area... or by what process you sign contracts with local florists, but I always get something different delivered than what I ordered. Sure, I see and understand the disclaimers on the website saying that small substitutions may need to be made (e.g. using lavender spray roses instead of yellow spray roses as indicated in the arrangement descriptions on your website). However, when a plastic vase gets delivered instead of a glass vase, or if it's a completely different shape, or if an asiatic lily is not included when it should be in bloom or if other flowers are missing from the arrangement altogether when they should be in bloom, or if the arrangement measures several inches smaller in width+height than what is indicated on your website vs. what is delivered.... this is when paying $50, $60, $70 plus $15 service fee becomes much more difficult to take in. Have I contacted some of these local florists with these same concerns? Yeah, I've done this in the past. I typically don't hear anything back. I just want a product delivered according to how I ordered it and what I paid for it... is that too much to ask? Apparently it is.

#3 - Me: I've used Teleflora a handful of times now and, I guess, I feel that the next time I order it will be different. Maybe I think that just one time something will get delivered exactly as I ordered it... but I've got a 0% success rate on this through Teleflora.

So, bottom line, and after reading through all of these other reviews and realizing that it's not just me in this world that has major concerns about this operation... I'll just have to finally put you to bed, Teleflora. Customers use you for the convenience factor... at least that is one of the big reasons that I have used this service. So many customers are thoughtful and have a great idea to send a floral arrangement for whatever occasion they choose.... and want a fast, reliable service that's not going to rip them off. I don't know if any other customers out there feel ripped off... but for the hundreds of dollars I've spent through Teleflora and either seeing first-hand or hearing about the products you and the florists you're contracting with have delivered.... well, I guess I am done.

modified review This review was modified by pinot82 on July 26 2014 04:03:45 PM

"After attempting to order online and failing, I called order in. Placed order and received email confirmation. Do not use this company. Never delivered flowers to aunt in hospital. Said they didn't have the right container and apologized for inconvenience. Really? They should have mentioned detail on the phone when they took my credit card."

modified review This review was modified by molo1442 on July 22 2014 06:36:07 PM

"My daughters birthday was ruined. Ordered five days in advance and never delivered. Waited all day and then they said they would deliver tomorrow. Her birthday is not tomorrow. I should have stuck with 1-800-flowers, they have never let me down."

"two time my order was cancelled and i was not notified that it was cancelled. it is very dissapointing to find out that my wife did not get her anniversary floweres. i will never shop at teleflora again. they have horrible customer service. they didnt even help me out to satisfy me. "

modified review This review was modified by chrisd636r on June 22 2014 11:27:40 PM

"WORST COMPANY EVER
I ordered casket funeral flowers for a funeral of good friend's brother. Teleflora promised I'll get it by 10am, than I called and added huge food basket to the order, made sure it will all get here by 10am! at 10am no flowers or basket had come. I had to go to the funeral empty handed. Called and They said no drivers available. Can't believe I came to my best friend's brother's funeral with no flowers at all. Terrible. Don't trust this company!!

modified review This review was modified by Hilawass on June 05 2014 03:11:56 PM

Teleflora is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Teleflora is not a merchant member
Teleflora does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!