• Address: 34 Cleveland Ave Bay Shore, NY
    • Business Hours: 8:30am - 6:30pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 631-964-5051

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

What is this?

"Great service and fast shipping, Our system needs was not the easiest to accommodate, but the helpful folks I dealt with made it as painless as it could be.

Thanks,
Jerry in NH.

"Our old phone system had stopped working and we needed a new one right away. I searched online and came across Telco Depot. I called and talked to Isack and He knew exactly what I needed according to my company needs. I had to search no more. Within a week I got the new system already configured and ready to use. It was very easy. In the future I will upgrade the phone systems in other locations with the Telco Depot solutions. I would definitely recomend Telco Depot to others."

"Excellent sales and customer service. Equipment works as advertised. I highly recommend"

"Telco Depot is a great place to buy from. Not only did they spend the time to explain everything to me, but they went the extra mile every time I called for help. Every time. Not being an IT phone guy, this was the place for me. We will use them and recommend them to anyone who asks!"

"This is a great system , setup and integration was a breeze , also quick shipping to my offices. I would highly recommend the team over at Telco Depot "

"The product is performing just as it was described. Our hotel customer is thrilled with the performance and the style of the phones and the system. The most important aspect of our interaction with Telco Depot is their extraordinary customer support. We are a small company with limited technical expertise in setting up telephone systems. However, Telco Depot went the extra mile in helping us program the system and meet all expectations of our customer, we felt like Telco Depot was part of our team. I would highly recommend the TD-2000 and Telco Depot to anyone who wants a satisfied customer."

"We ordered a new phone system as our current one was starting to do very strange things and starting to hurt our ability to properly serve our customers. I talked with Telco Depot and they took their time to give their recommendations on what would work the best. I ended up getting a TD1000 unit with 14 phones. I love that I was using open source software backed with Telco Depot's in-house support. I have had to ask a few questions but as always support is quick and they can fix any problem or answer any concern fast.

Very satisfied with the product, and service I have received!

"I was looking for a phone system to replace my RCA phones that just weren't doing the job any longer. Found the Telco Depot store website. Wow!. Their video library was very informative and their price was lowest around. I called several times with specific questions about my existing system and install issues I might encounter and got answers quickly. I purchased my X Blue X-16 system from them. I will definitely recommend them to friends and anybody who asks."

"Joe took care of my problems"

"Great company. I have worked with Isack to get my phone system going. The price was very fair, and the service excellent."

"My office telephone system of 10 years failed without warning. I was in the market for a replacement system on very short notice. I did my usual research online &; found a wealth of information, text & video based, at telcodepot.com. I had an appointment near their location & decided, last minute, to stop by. I did not expect much as it was after 5PM on a Friday evening. What a surprise to find that someone not only answered the intercom, but took the time to bring me in. Sam spent almost an hour of his time explaining my equipment & installation options, assured me that I would be able to self-install & promised to call me Monday morning. I left knowing my problem was solved. Sam called, as promised, and walked me through the order. He offered to pre-program the extensions to my specs; free of charge. I received an email from Paul with a short questionnaire to complete & the system was in my office the following morning. I had it installed by late afternoon. I made a follow-up call about a week later to ask Sam a few questions about additional programming features & he was more than accommodating again after the sale. He had nothing more to gain but took the time to make sure I was happy. This kind of customer service simply does not exist anymore. Sam & Paul, thank you for making a difficult matter EASY. As I stated on the phone, the only thing that could make you better is being located in the Bronx. "

modified review This review was modified by A.Mantovani2 on March 29 2013 03:05:29 PM

"Love my new phone system. Installed and working as promised Telco depot gets my highest recommendation."

"We got our VoIP phone system from Telcodepot. The system they recommended worked well for us. We love these guys, they saved us money and since then we requested few changes, got them implemented within hours and free of charge. "

"Telco Depot were great.
We got the sysytem installed for us for free, saving us at least a $1000. we are now ready for Tax season with our new TD 1000 phone system

Thanks for all the help
Ed esteve

"Telco Depot has done a great job at delivering a great product to us as a company. We have been pleased not only with the timely manner at which they delivered our phone system, but also with any questions we have had after receiving it. They have been very helpful. "

Telco Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Telco Depot is a merchant member
Telco Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.