Stores > Teespring.com

• Teespring.com

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

2016-05-20

Terrible experience.

"Definitely the worst experience I have ever had ordering online. It has been nearly a month since i was advised order was printing and I still have not received shipment. Never received tracking information until I requested it, and when a representative finally sent it to me, no updates had been made on it since May 5th. Absolutely no assistance was offered in locating the package, was told to contact Canada Post despite no indication the shipment had even reached Canada.
After having been told I needed to take this into my own hands by contacting either Canada Post or DHL myself, I requested as much information as possible (such as valid tracking information) in hopes of locating the package. Rather than provide this information, or again, attempt to work with these carriers themselves, representatives advised they can reprint the order, and that it would take 21 days. They did however advise there would be no additional cost for this, which is great, because I would have been beyond outraged if i were to be charged for never receiving the product I ordered.
I am actually just stunned by the amount of time it has taken to print and mail a single t-shirt. I personally work for an online retailer that ships 1000's of lbs of building material every day without ever seeing this kind of issue. I am honestly shocked.

I understand it may seem like I'm over reacting and this may seem petty, however I'm mostly just upset by level of poor customer service I have received throughout my experience.

I will accept the reshipment, however entirely because I would like to support the artist that designed the product. Under no circumstances do I wish to support your business any longer, or plan on returning in the future.

Anything that can be done to expedite the shipment would be appreciated.

This review was modified by jtmoulton on May 20 2016 03:51:12 PM

Share Teespring.com's store rating

Teespring.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Teespring.com is not a merchant member
Teespring.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!