• Rating 0.17/10 108 reviews

Techsunny.com is not a merchant member
    Techsunny.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Techsunny.com contact information

• Fax: 6264654643

• checkmark icon COD

rg1231's Avatar
Moscow

"I wish i read the seller's reviews first. I ordered DVD drive from them through eBay but of course received nothing. Luckily I could recover my money via PayPal"

modified review This review was modified by rg1231 on July 11 2012 03:35:42 PM

"Bunch of thieves. Placed an order for an Ipod Touch, I cancelled the order the next day and they still charged my credit card. I had to dispute the charges with mi Citicard. The Ipod Touch? They never shipped it. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS "company"."

"Microsoft windows 7home premium 32bit english dvd
at $99.00. sill waitting for this order.I cannot
get this copany by phone or internet.I have sent
them all of my paper work by us postal mail still
no help. My old email address at time of order was
ajtheriot@yahoo.com.new/theriotalton@bellsouth.net

"bought a dvd-rw from them on dec15 on ebay, 2 weeks later they got banned from ebay, got my refund from paypal after 2 more weeks."

"Sabrent USB2.0 / IEEE 1394 8 Ports PCI Card & Internal Combo Hub Model SBT-FWPH
I ordered this item in december and techsunny shipped it promptly.
The website stated the item was new, but it was used, open box,screw holes in
plastic.
I finally contacted techsunny and got an rma and they wanted me to pay a restocking
fee and return postage.
I never got thru to tech support,and now the website is gone.
i feel lucky that they only stuck me for $32.

"We feel everybody's pain. We ordered our son's X-mas gift from TechSunny as well. A month later, our item has not arrived, can't get them to answer the phone or return e-mails.

We have a dispute in with PayPal and should be getting our money back tomorrow.

We will also be reporting them to the authorities! I encourage everybody to do the same.

Karma is a MF!

"Ordered a Logitech steering wheel for Christmas, credit card was charged, received confirmation email with tracking number. Never received item. Now web site is non-existent. Have called CC to dispute charge.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE!

Update: Maybe this is where all our money went:

Info from eBay Feedback on TechSunny purchase

Feedback From Seller
*Excellent buyer on a high priced item! Welcome anytime! Thank you!
Date / Time Dec-14-09 14:21
eBay Item (#280432701364)- 2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4MATIC - sold for $27,000.00 to Techsunny.

modified review This review was modified by Sunshinepz on January 13 2010 10:51:26 AM

"***UPDATE***
After reading other reviews I, too, have filed a Federal Trade Commision complaint. It's EASY to do over the phone. In addition, the FTC said I should file a complaint with the Calafornia State Attorney General's office so they can bring legal action against Winni Yu and TechSunny. C.S.A.G.'s office# 1-800-952-5225
I'm calling right now!

***UPDATE #2***
Please go to the California Attorney General's website to file a complaint. It's the only way leagal action will happen:

---original review---
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!
TechSunny.com is a SCAM!
As of today, their web-site is gone...along with my money.
I have filed a BBB complaint and a Paypal claim with no response from TechSunny.
They DO NOT answer e-mails OR the phone.
Unethical, Unproffessional, Unbelievable!

My son did not get his ONLY Christmas gift this year...very sad. I'm mad as HELL!

modified review This review was modified by BarkAtTheMoon on January 07 2010 09:03:35 AM

luciferactual's Avatar
Southern California

"Ordered a webcam, I checked on the status and now their site is gone. SCAM stay away. Techsunny.com was registered through GoDaddy.com. If you are purchasing equipment Online, go to Newegg.com only! Any Godaddy site is a potential scam. Info provided below.
Registrant:

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: TECHSUNNY.COM

+1.6268392819 Fax -- +1.6264654643

Technical Contact:
Yu, Winni winni@techsunny.com
+1.6268392819 Fax -- +1.6264654643

Domain servers in listed order:
NS43.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS44.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

modified review This review was modified by luciferactual on January 06 2010 06:26:51 PM

"Bought an item from their ebay store, never contacted, never shipped. Ebay/Paypal refunded money quickly though."

"I was yet another victim in Techsunny's scam. On Dec 31st, I ordered an Xbox 360 Elite Ltd Ed for $403, including shipping charges. The status of the order was never updated and I thought it had to do with the holiday rush. I emailed and called Techsunny several times and I never got an answer. Today I tried logging in again and discovered that their site is down. I filed a claim with Google checkout asap. I trusted this seller because of its affiliation to Google, and I feel it's Google's duty to refund our purchases to the last penny immediately. They have all the money and power to track down these fraudulent sellers and make them pay. "

"Do not buy from this company. Place an order on 1-1-10. It's now 1-6-10 The companies website is gone. No answer when calling their phone number. Had to call my credit card company to cancel my card to prevent fraud."

"Ordered a cable, it took forever to get it shipped and when it finally came in, it was the wrong item. Tried to call and could not get anyone to answer the phone. Requested an RMA on the 28th and still no response. Now the website is down and phone goes to a fax after about 8 rings. Found them thru Google, not trusting their recommendations anymore I think."

"I ordered a PSP on 27th Dec, and never could get any order status, all the call would go unanswered. Thats when I wanted to check the reviews on this seller. I expected to see a package delivered, now I am hopeless.
I would say we should go against GOOGLE and PAYPAL for providing their services to these kind of websites. It was GOOGLE checkout which made me trust this seller.
Do these agents take some deposits from the sellers? do you anybody know?
Hope I get back my money.
I am going to call every organization who can help me get my money back and put an end to these kind of sellers.

" I ordered on Dec 12. Got an email saying it was shipped on 14-Dec-09 with tracking #. However, the tracking never changed and in fact the PO never received the package. Calling the company got me a busy signal and emails went unanswered. I cancelled the order through my credit card. I would warn anyone that these people are frauds. I have notified the local BBB and the AG. "