• Rating 8.00/10 718 reviews

Techonweb is not a merchant member
    Techonweb does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Techonweb contact information

• Address: 16837 Addison Road Suite 300 Addison, Texas 75001
    • Contact: care@techonweb.com
    • Phone: 800-456-5000
    • Customer Support: 972-233-0045
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri closed Sat and Sun
    • Fax: 972-233-0024

"Techonweb was raided by the FBI back in April 2011. After hearing that news, I was surprised to see they stayed in business for as long as they did after the raid. Be careful who you buy from!!!!"

"Word to the wise, the website is down, they may have gone under.

May last order and all previous were 5 star, but I would be careful going forward.

"ordered software 12 days ago and have not received it. calls go unanswerd. I should have checked their website... it is a joke. not a single link on it. the confirmation I received has a link to the same site stating you can check tracking/history/backorders/cancel your order/change login and much more. all of the positive ratings have my baffled. I have been waiting on the phone for 30 minutes just for someone to answer."

"This is not the first time I've done business with TechOnWeb, but this time I felt their performance deserved a review. I ordered an HP ZR30w monitor (30" S-IPS) from them around 6 pm on Tursday and it was delivered shortly after noon the following Tuesday.

My credit card was not charged until my order was actually shipped and TechonWeb sent me a confirming e-mail with tracking number (as always). The packaging and the monitor were in good condition when the Fedex driver delivered it, and I had the monitor set up and working within an hour.

I've been using the ZR30w now for over two months and love it. I've noticed no dead or stuck pixels and the color-balance and contrast of the display exceed any other monitor I've ever owned. The only adjustment I needed to make was to turn the brightness control down to minimum.

I'm entirely satisfied with the monitor and by my shopping experience with TechOnWeb. They offered the best price for this monitor that I've seen in anywhere over a year - and free shipping. They can be assured that I will be back again.

"Awesome service, super-fast shipping. An outstanding vendor!"

"I ordered an Acer netbook, which was delivered surprisingly quickly and was as described. I chose this vendor because they had the best price for the unit I wanted, and are well-rated here on Resellerratings. No problems or issues, however buyers should be aware that Techonweb is mainly oriented toward selling to organizations, not individuals. They're closed weekends, and don't instantaneously acknowledge orders. "

"Cheapest I could find my case and had free shipping on it! Site said up to 7 days for delivery and it made it from California to Colorado within 3 days of ordering. No issues what so ever."

"First time ordering from them and WOW they were great. Had a hicup with the shipment of my hard drive initially and contacted them. Fast response and they sent out the drive, on their nickle, overnight service in time for the holidays. Would definitely buy again and rate them right up there with Newegg, maybe better."

"Ordered an IdeadPad K1 with the site listing the items as in -stock on the Saturday after Black Friday. No automated confirmation, nothing. Called on Monday morning and was told no one worked that weekend and they really don't know if they have enough in stock or not. Everyone who'd ordered would find out in 24-48 hours. You've got to be kidding - you can't tell the number of orders and match that to stock online and if not, it takes 24-48 hours - technically 4-5 days after the order."

"I found Techonweb through a general Google search, as I was shopping for an item I needed urgently that was out of stock at both places. Not only did they have one in stock, but they had the lowest price too! And dealing with a person instead of a phone menu system made the process very smooth. They shipped my item quickly, and I'm extremely pleased with it. I had never heard of Techonweb prior to this (and I buy a lot of electronics online), but I will definitely check with them on upcoming purchases!"

"Fast shipping and great service. I would definetly order from them again."

"Easy ordering - well explained items such as shipping / handling / taxes. Fast delivery - in state was at my door less than 48 hours after hitting 'Order' on Techonweb site. Pretty easy all in all."

"I am happy with this purchase and your service."

"Bought a Sony AV receiver (STR-DN1020) on Sunday and it arrived Friday. Although no tracking number was received the order arrived fast and in good condition. Their price was very low and free shipping made the deal excellent! I will be looking to Techonweb for future orders!"

"My experience with Techonweb was very good. I ordered on Monday and received in two days;My package arrived in perfect condition. I had an issue with setting up of the electronic and the customer service rep. was professional in providing me with a telephone number for the manufacturer as well as promising to connect me with her source if necessary.

Overall, great experience.